• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"it would certainly be nice to be able to preview EVERYTHING about an order (including bill/shipto addresses) BEFORE hitting submit! and i'll note this feedback window has a question for "Rate Ritz Camera's ..." or choose N/A ... " i'll note there is NO "n/a""

"Loved the price and the ease of ability to find what I was looking for!"

"very helpful they spent a lot of time helping me figure out what i needed."

"Thanks! Easy website to use. Simple to navigate and many products!"

"If it's the right item in the picture and at that price I will be very pleased plus they gave 10 dollars discount. I guess we will have to wait and see if it's to good to be true!!"

"Great experience. I been looking for a sports watch and been
told by a friend what a great sports watch her fit bit was.

"great vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"

"Found what I was looking for at a reasonable price! This site confermed that this battery LP E6 is a authentic Canon battery. Other sites don't unless asked. Thanks for your honesty. "

"I live in Alaska and not too happy about having to pay extra postage. Have my item shipped to Oregon since I will travel there, good thing HopefullyI will receive my item on or before I arrive."

"fine..............................................................................................................................................................................."

"they are excellent and answered all my questions thoroughly. "

"I was placing an order for the cannon eos t5 bundle for $399 and as I was submitting my order, the price changed to $449. I was a little disappointing but I am still pleased with my purchase. "

"..........................................................................."

"Easy checkout process and great bundle deal from canon. Got a good deal on cash rebate too."

"Overall a good experience .... Customer service was excellent.."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.