• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

"Order was received on time. Printer works great. Had no issues. They sent me a separate email with my receipt so I could use it for my rebate. "

"I bought a Polaroid cube. I could not get it to operate and you got no decent help."

"My new camera arrived promptly; could not imagine a better result. "

"Product arrived on time and just as advertized."

"Policy is they ship a business day 24 hours after sale. They have now had 4 business days and the product still has not shipped. "

"At Christmas, you had the camera I needed when no one else did! Thank you soooo much!"

"The camera arrived on time just as promised. "

"It was simple and straightforward"

"Very reliable tracking information = satisfied customer"

"My 14 year old daughter loves it. Pictures printed out pretty good. Decent size to carry around. Good that you don't have to print them all, can store the images. Film more reasonably priced than the other Polaroids her friends got."

"great experience. it was a christmas gift and my daughter loved it. fast service and delivery."

"While placing my order, we were disconnected. I tried to call back twice, but the line was busy. I was trying to figure out what to do next, when the customer service rep I was talking to called me. He saw our name and number on their phone and took a chance and called. Very courteous young man that went above and beyond to help me place my order! If the need arises, I will order from them again!"

"Quick easy transaction and shipping. This was a gift I gave to my daughter and she is delighted."

"Great camera - great prices, super fast shipping."

"As a first-time buyer, I was extremely satisfied w/ my experience. Competitive pricing, as well as timely shipping, has guaranteed a repeat customer."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.