• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10

"easy to order and reasonable prices. waiting to see how the TV turns out"

"Could not figure out how to use na on this questionnaire for the last question and had a few problems searching items and seemed to take too long for pages to load but good experience. Products very detailed with good Picts."

"easy to order, multiple checkout options, good reviews for the website "

"I needed specific information on the product; customer support was able to track down the information and contact me."

"Good price, no tax with online purchase, and free UPS shipping, easy to navigate site, would likely do business again with you."

"I like the offers this site gives, long time customer of this store, "

"website is easy to use, i'm a little tentative - a large purchase, that your return policy isn't super loose about (tv) but we'll see. I hope it arrives as described and quickly."

"Wouldnt let me submit new current rino code to save 250. Only let save 200 with older promo code."

"I tried to Register with the ritzcamera.com website, and it never sent my conformation email, I tried three different times, I finally was given the option to just place the order as a guest. Which worked ok."

"Most camera purchases through Ritz. I miss the brick and mortar stores though. "

"was very easy and fast. very nice service and price.

will shop again,

"Order arrived in the time stated and exactly as expected!"

"Purchasing the flash (taking my money) and receiving the item was the easy part. Unfortunately, it was the wrong item. After I returned home from travels I still had 5 days as per the return policy to exchange it for the correct flash. However, there were no instructions for returns and when I called it was perpetually a no-answer regardless of the time of day. Unfortunately, the time to return it has lapsed and I had to eat the wrong flash. While I was extremely satisfied with the purchase and shipping, I was extremely dissatisfied with trying to contact someone, anyone, and the exchange process."

"Processed in a very timely and courteous manner."

"Got just what I wanted - It was quick and easy. "

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.