Stores > Ritz Camera

• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-12-22

"Great! Liked the easy purchase of gifts!"

2016-12-22

"Helpful support and fair prices"

2016-12-21

"It was a great experience "

Great prices!

"I love the prices on this website! I bought a great bundle pack that saved me over $300... Plus, with the 1 day free shipping, buying from Ritzcamera.com was a no brainer. I can't wait to receive my new camera and play with all of the cool accessories I ordered. "

TimNSanFrancisco

"Great online chat support"

2016-12-21

"tough to figure out free shipping"

"sgfdgfdgsdfggfdgfdgsdfgdfgdfgffsdg"

Canon Bundle

"My only disappointment while shopping was that many offers showed in a banner at the top of the page which I thought could apply to my purchase, yet I was only allowed to enter one discount code for the order.
For example the Free One Day Shipping or the 7% Cash Back or the Free 3 Year Mack Warranty.

2016-12-20

"Great product & easy to use website"

2016-12-20

Camera purchase for next day

"Customer service, price, availability, and shipping good during order process. "

Lisa

"All good so far! Best price I found!"

Great online help

"Was looking for a 500mm lens for my Nikon and got good online support and good price. Thanks!"

Lost my item and ruined Christmas Surprise

"I'm so disappointed in the customer service of Ritz Camera. I paid for a camera for my girlfriend as a surprise Christmas. UPS delivers the package to the wrong place and I paid for 2 day shipping. After an endless runaround with UPS, I'm now on an 8 day wait to see what happen to the package. Next business day I call Call Ritz to see if they can fix it. The simple solution was for them to send me a new camera next day so that I can get it for Christmas or just give me a refund and they work it out with UPS. I'm being put on the back burner as if this isn't a priority when it comes to a solution for me. Now I have to file a claim with my bank to get my refund back. This is how you are treated when you try to support companies and not buy from Amazon. Will never purchase from here again. No Camarea No refund. Buyer Beware "

sweet deals

"The holiday prices were really great. Some of the descriptions of the bundles are lacking in details."

Great service!

"I am pleased that they had this on sale and will be able to get it to me before Christmas. "

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.