• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"good job Ritz!! Cant wait to get my drone!! Stoked!!"

"Thank You ritzcamera
I am very pleased with the product.

"Great deal. Far more for my money than other webs I looked at. Thank you Ritz Camera"

"East, Fast and good prices. I will wait for the quality of goods and shipping "

"So excited to find the lense I wanted at such a low price!!!"

"Great price and nice product for close-up photography."

"Item easy to find, fair price. Awaiting shipment!"

"Tried others and I come back to Ritz which knows their products and stands behind them. Thank You"

"so i bought with ritz a lens, it took forever to get there, then i received a gift card for all that trouble i had with the lens i bought, and i tried using it for another purchase and after i used it i received a email saying that what i had ordered was sold out or out of stock..

at the end you guys don't have a lot a variaty in brands, and it was very hard for me to find something useful...

the customer service was good, they took care of me and were always helpful, but the stock and the updated you have on the page is horrible...

also i wanted to see some filters for the size lens i have but there was only one brand filter so i had to go page by page to see if i could find something... so not very friendly web page...

"Website not easy - had incorrect info and would not let me correct it. Shipping rates are high. I will know more after I receive the product. Not impressed so far. "

"This store will get a 0 star from me, very shady practices. I ordered a camera on the 6th, the site promises to ship out in one day, the 8th still no shipping status. I waited until the 13th and got mad, called them and they said the camera will be shipped out today, fine, I will wait. The next day still no shipping status, I called in and the guy on the phone told me "Sorry we dont have the camera in stock, who told you the item was going to be shipped?" Terrible company, will not be buying anything from them, 8.1 rating for them is far too generous. "

"hoping that this purchase is for a new camera and new batteries, the price and service is great and I will recommend my ritz to my friends and purchase more in the future.

"Ordered a Calumet tripod and the ball head fell apart during first use only a week after I received it. Luckily nothing valuable was mounted at the time. I contacted Ritz 12 days after receiving it and they denied me any service and cited a very ambiguous return policy that only mentions digital, video and cell phone products. Ritz used to have a 30 day return policy for everything else. They told me good luck contacting Calumet for warranty...which I doubt will go well since they are bankrupt. No wonder Ritz did not survive the digital age."

"Good experience. Never interacted with customer service, there was no need. A NEGATIVE NOTE, don't appreciate to be forced to answer a survey in order to be able to close & complete transaction, this is never well received by customers. "

"great!!! very well priced I will for sure be shopping here again"

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.