• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Return policy is terrible! I'm buying this as a Father's day present two weeks ahead and want to make sure it gets here on time, but by doing so, I will be outside the return window if my dad wants to return it. Return & restocking fee policies seem antiquated in today's customer service-oriented market. The rest of the experience was fine. Price is really good."

"This is very new to me and my first time using it, I love to be a photographer,
My new hobby too , I love taking picture... My passion!
Please give me son advice
Thank you very much also please let me know all about warranty I've purchase.
please ship handle with care!!

"Prompt courteous service. Some the lowest price that you will find from a reputable or trusted dealer. Thank you."

"Good price with great shipping prices. Thanks! :)"

"The checkout failed with both paypal and amazon payments. This was frustrating because I wanted to order the lens today but it was hard to tell if the order had already gone through and I didn't want to submit duplicate orders."

love it i had a great experience. I would shop here again

"Very Easy and straightforward! Thank you for the great value!"

"Very good price on product. Just hoping I get my shipment quickly with the one day shipping. "

" great prices, and easy checkout process with free shipping"

"last time I ordered, my order was cancelled as "out of stock" - website says "ships in 7 days" I'm curious to see if it ships this time."

"Good deal, got additional accessories for about the same price as just the price of the camera."

"Ritz camera was a better value than Amazon since Amazon raised the price $10 to 159.00 for the same camera, I bought my last Cannon camera from Ritz and was very pleased . With the accessories package like I said it was a better value than Amazon.

"Tried to use coupon codes but they would not work."

"Shopping on an early Monday morning for a camera body I'm hoping to have for a trip I leave on Wednesday morning.

I'm shopping before start-of-business and they have Next-Day Shipping, so I'm hoping my order can get processed & shipped Monday for a Tuesday delivery.

No email confirmation of any kind while the order is "processing" but I do get a phone call from their verification department at 6:48 AM to confirm my order.

The morning rolls by and I decide to go into the chat room support since my order hasn't progressed yet -- it still says "processing" and I don't have any e-mail confirmation.

My order won't be able to go out today -- disappointing, but I ask if we can downgrade the shipping back to Ground to save the $33 expedited charge. No problem, no problem. Thanks & I know I'll get my new gear next week when I'm back from my trip.

I get my confirmation e-mail Tuesday morning -- and it still says overnight shipping.

I quickly call the customer service number. He confirms that yes, they talked to me about downgrading the shipping -- no, it processed overnight with next-day still on there -- it's their mess up.

The solution, though? Get my coworkers to refuse delivery Wednesday and call back for re-delivery (Next Day, this time free of charge) when I'm back in town.

Ugh. Bother my coworkers, have to call back again, have to get it shipped again.

Just keep the $33. Forget it.

It'll just sit on my desk for a week instead of being out in the field with me. I'll take the experience into consideration next time I need a new camera body or lens.

Suggestions:
"Ships On {date}" on product pages. After 5am? Increment the date.
"Order has been received - expect a verification call" email
"Get it by {date}" during checkout / shipping service selection

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.