• Address: RitzCamera.com PO Box 19705 Irvine, CA 92623-9705
    • Phone: 1-877-690-0099
    • Customer Support: 1-877-690-0099
    • Business Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    • Fax: 1-877-552-2244

"I ordered 5 rolls of film; waited nearly 2 weeks and film arrived. box wasn't labeled "film" and was left by delivery in the Florida heat, fogging all five rolls. Called Ritz, and have since been another victim of their runaround games. Received an e-mail that the item had shipped, but it wasn't actually received by UPS until a week later. The temperature inside the box upon receipt was well in excess of 120 degrees F (75 is max for this film). Customer service is outsourced. Ritz is making every effort to make a return/refund impossible. Ritz camera was once a great place to shop, but now, there's no wonder they filed for bankruptcy protection. Service is horrible, they don't label shipping boxes for film, placing it at risk for heat, x-ray, etc., they lie about shipping dates. Next time, I'll take my chances with a back alley vendor before returning to Ritz Camera. Booooooo!"

"Horrible, disaster! They after I made a purchase cancelled my order, without even telling me. When I called to ask what is going on with it, guy who sounded like he has no idea what's going on, told me "Yea it's cancelled". Just like that. No reason. Probably they didn't like the price they sold it for, or they just didn't have it. My bad is that I didn't read this reviews everywhere, b/c they have 0 and 1 star the worst review.

Be aware, stay away even if they have better price, it's not worth it. Since they have this terrible reviews everywhere, they opened couple another websites under different name. But same store.

And much more, but I don't have addresses now. They have similar design so you can recognize it.

"I ordered Canon T2I and a SD memory card for a total of $857.88. I cancelled the order 15 minutes after I placed it. Here I am 15 days after my account was fully charged and still no timely credit to my Credit Card. Customer service is hurrendous and not in this country (fail). I have placed 5 calls to customer service with a response of it takes 7-10 days to process your refund, well this is day 15. Do Not By anything from this Company."

"I will avoid this vendor by all means! These people have no shame: I have bought a new D7000 camera body package from them for the full price of $1200.00 and I received the damged box, which was open many times and the bag with manuals was damaged and open. The most terrible thing was that there was no a registration card inside! This camera was definitely used and returned! They tried to sell a used camera to me as if it was new! Do not trust this vendor! "

modified review This review was modified by Vinetsky on April 04 2011 10:16:37 PM

"Absolutely terrible. They have terrible customer service, did not have the item purchased, lied as to when it would get here over the phone and via email. Avoid this seller!"

"I ordered a camera that was supposedly in stock and ready to ship. After nearly a week, the camera still hadn't shipped. I tried three times (voice, email, chat) to cancel the order. Nope! It showed up anyway, though I received no shipping confirmation nor tracking info.

I was to told to refuse the shipment, which I did. Three days after they received it back, still no credit. I contested the charges with my CC company, so I know I'll get satisfaction.

But here's the bottom line: AVOID RITZCAMERA.COM AT ALL COSTS. I would give them zero stars for all but price if I could.

modified review This review was modified by lalldrin on March 08 2011 11:04:56 AM

"Run away from this place! I ordered a camera kit SLR1231 that included a Nikon D7000 w/ 18-105mm lens, 70-300mm VR lens and free camera bag. Total order was $1889.98Everything went fine until the order showed up and t. he camera wound up being defective. This is where the fun began. I was told I have to send EVERYTHING back including the 70-300mm lens due to instant rebate on that lens that was only valid with purchase of the camera. I received an rma # and shipping label and returned everything as instructed. I received credit for $1500.08, shorting me 398.00!! The difference being the 70-300mm lens. I requested my money back or the lens back with no luck. To date I have not been able to get my money back and have filed complaint with BBB. Ritz will not talk with me about the issue. They either disconnect chat session or hang up on me. STAY FAR AWAY!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! I wish I would have found this site first before placing my order. "

"HORRIBLE customer service and DECEITFUL COMPANY!! The item I bought was refurbished and I had no idea. They didn't say anything at the time of purchase and wrote it in TINY print in an e-mailed invoice after the fact just to cover themselves. I find this so deceitful and dishonest. They completely tricked me. I've returned the item in January and have been trying to get my money back since but they've hung up on me 3 times (supposedly by accident). Finally, when I got someone they told me it would take an additional 78 days to contact someone in the warehouse and process the refund. SERIOUSLY? I just set up a dispute with my cc and I'm hoping this complete nightmare experience ends soon. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!"

"Bad bad customer service. Lie to their customers and snail pace shipping. They should be closed. "

"Ordering a simple lens and lens hood on ritzcamera.com has been the most painful online ordering experiences I've had. It took 3 phone calls to customer service and 2 online chats just to confirm my address and process my payment (all the same as what i originally put on the web form), then I find out a week after the order that it will take 2 more weeks to even ship from the warehouse!!! It was supposedly in stock when I ordered it! After all is complete it looks like it will take nearly a month just to get my order!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM RITZCAMERA.COM. Fell for the D7000 in stock. 5 days so far and no camera. I stupidly assumed that they were affiliated with the brick and mortar store. Tried to cancel my order 6 times and got the same message from what sounded like the same individual but with different name. Today call #6 they stated that it was shipped and gave me a tracking#. No such # on FedEx site after 24 hrs. Hope I am not out $1000. Called my CC company to dispute. DO NOT ORDER FROM RITZCAMERA.COM."

"for those who were trying to purchase the D7000 from them, I too was a victim of being lied. I ordered the product on 01/12/2011 seeing that it was "in stock" on their website. about less than a week later i called them to update for my status. They were saying, "oh sorry but its on back-order right now please wait a few 2-3 days for it to come in...and since you ordered it a while back, you will have priority in receiving it." I call the following week "which was yesterday" and was told that it was being processed and being ready to ship...I called today and asked my status and out of know where, my order was canceled?! so i call again in 15 minutes because i couldn't believe it...and the lady told me that my order will be shipped out very soon. I was very relieved to hear this, but then 5 minutes later, she contacts me to say that it has indeed been canceled...I had enough with this and decided to cancel my order.

Another problem i have is that they said they don't charge your card until the item ships, and what did you know my card has been charged since last week and today they tell me that they shouldn't have charged my card since it only charges when it ships and that my order was canceled too. Now they tell me to wait 2-3 days to check the status of my bank account... very frustrating...

sorry for the long review, but if you decide to buy from them, you have been warned about all the problems that i have and currently going through and what others had experienced as well.

modified review This review was modified by drew3000 on January 25 2011 02:07:48 PM

"Terrible customer service, worst I have had to deal with in a long time. I have spent about 20k in the last year buying from online vendors, and they are the worst single purchase probably in the last 5 years.

I dare you to call their customer service line, they are not helpful at all if you can even get to a CS rep.

I called, emailed, and live chatted, and all had the same failed results.

My suggestion, dont waste your money, buy somewhere else.

"The worst customer service ever. D7000 I was told instock, with 2 day delivery. After 48 hrs still not shiped,then tried to call...NOT very easy to call them. Disconnect 4 times. Then they hung up on me twice. After the run around I told them to cancel my order. But they cant ,they have to forward it to another incompetent person. And now after I told them to cancel my order they shipped it. And I already got it coming from another company. So after months of waiting to find one D7000 I have two on the way. I would not order a lense cap from them! Wish I could give them 1/4 stars total"

modified review This review was modified by retail on January 17 2011 06:12:21 PM

"Ritz advertised D7000 body in-stock. Confirmed by phone and placed order by phone and was told that order would ship within 48 hours. Some 4 days later and no shipped order, I phoned to find out why only to be told it was back-ordered. Now to be clear, I had chatted with Ritz representatives that after 24 hours through 72 hours trying to determine if my order would ship soon. I always got the run around. "orders ship from our ware houses" and we cannot tell you when.

I am now getting the same run around in trying to cancel my order. Reps cannot cancel order but need to forward a request. They cannot give me any confirmation ID or reference number. They are totally deceptive and it is total B.S. AVOID THEM!!!!!!

Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) is not a merchant member
Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!