• Address: RitzCamera.com PO Box 19705 Irvine, CA 92623-9705

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"My daughter loved her camera. It is in her favorite color and arrived when I was told it would be here. I will definitely shop at ritz in the future."

"Great service, fast shipping."

"Husband loved gift thanks"

"Just what we wanted and VERY fast shipping!!! AWESOME!!!"

"The sales staff were very polite and helpfull."

"GREAT prices!! Fast shipping; no hassles; will purchase again from RitzCamera.com"

"Very good experience. Made a mistake and send an email to customer service. They cancelled the order and the new order came right and on time.
Better price than Amazon

"Quick and easy ordering and shipment. Very pleased."

"I loved the fast service on my film shipment and the price because there is no other better place to get better service and price ! I will definitely keep getting my film from here."

"I was in the US & wanted to buy a certain camera. My experience with the efficient staff & the prompt delivery to my US address was very impressive.
I explained to the clerks that I had just a few days left before I returned to Canada & they rushed the order to me quickly. It is a Christmas gift & I appreciate your service.
Thank you & I will be a future customer.
Regards ....Carolyn Mellon

"Your service was prompt and prices where reasonable. Thank you for your service "

"It would have helped to know the dimensions of the product in order to apply them correctly."

"When I called my order in the sales person was very friendly and assisted me with his knowledge of what I needed. The dates for delivery that he gave me were right on the money. It could not have been easier."

"When calling Ritz... I felt like i was bothering them. They are miserable. The price was good, AMTrucking on the Nj/Ny side was terrible. Im 50/50 on shopping here again."

"Experience was wonderful! Delivery was quick, Item exactly what I wanted! Great!"

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.