• Ritz Camera

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

"fine..............................................................................................................................................................................."

"they are excellent and answered all my questions thoroughly. "

"I was placing an order for the cannon eos t5 bundle for $399 and as I was submitting my order, the price changed to $449. I was a little disappointing but I am still pleased with my purchase. "

"..........................................................................."

"Easy checkout process and great bundle deal from canon. Got a good deal on cash rebate too."

"Overall a good experience .... Customer service was excellent.."

"Great prices on camera and printer combo deal. Will be using ritzcamera.com in the future!"

"was a very nice thing they offered for good price, this is a great website."

"Had a horrible time checking out. I'm not sure why simple updates to the payment method throw your system into a frenzy, but I will not be shopping here again unless you have some ridiculous deal that no one will ever match. Then I will brace myself before foolishly attempting to brave your wretched checkout system again. I understand that PayPal took it upon themselves to decline from my PayPal card. I'm referring to the horrible time I had after that debacle."

"Thanks for the great deal! I had been shopping around for a long time, and decided to jump on this one!"

"I vill tell you when I have received the thing i bought. Bye now.

"very good experience. After I receive the product, I will give more review"

"Quick and simple - once I registered. Why are you forcing me to type in so much nonsense?"

"easy to order and reasonable prices. waiting to see how the TV turns out"

"Could not figure out how to use na on this questionnaire for the last question and had a few problems searching items and seemed to take too long for pages to load but good experience. Products very detailed with good Picts."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.