• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.4/10 8.4/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2015-06-09

"i was easily able to find the camera lens i was looking for at a great price. "

2015-06-09

"The process for purchase checkout was simple as was finding the camera."

2015-06-08

"First time customer. Beginner in photography. I'm sure I'll be ordering more from Ritz."

2015-06-08

"Customer service was helpful in answer my redundant questions. Very satisfied with service and product. "

2015-06-06

"Couldn't find hood for the lens & search was returning irrelevant products."

2015-06-06

"Very good selection and pricing, easy to navigate and find what you want. Shipping rates are very competitive as well."

2015-06-05

"Return policy is terrible! I'm buying this as a Father's day present two weeks ahead and want to make sure it gets here on time, but by doing so, I will be outside the return window if my dad wants to return it. Return & restocking fee policies seem antiquated in today's customer service-oriented market. The rest of the experience was fine. Price is really good."

2015-06-04

"This is very new to me and my first time using it, I love to be a photographer,
My new hobby too , I love taking picture... My passion!
Please give me son advice
Thank you very much also please let me know all about warranty I've purchase.
please ship handle with care!!"

2015-06-03

"Prompt courteous service. Some the lowest price that you will find from a reputable or trusted dealer. Thank you."

2015-06-03

2015-06-01

"Good price with great shipping prices. Thanks! :)"

2015-05-29

"The checkout failed with both paypal and amazon payments. This was frustrating because I wanted to order the lens today but it was hard to tell if the order had already gone through and I didn't want to submit duplicate orders."

2015-05-25

love it i had a great experience. I would shop here again

2015-05-25

"Very Easy and straightforward! Thank you for the great value!"

2015-05-21

"Very good price on product. Just hoping I get my shipment quickly with the one day shipping. "

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.