• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Great price on the D7200 and the mystery savings on top of that made this the perfect time to purchase the camera I have been looking at. Best pricing I found for the product. Free shipping added to the savings!"

"Ordering was easy and good. The deal was great. Will know when the equipment arrives how good it really was. "

"Excellent prices, wanted to buy Tiffen filters but you do not sell them. More Sigma artist zoom lenses would be great. Thanks!"

"Trustworthy company, but you pay a little more for it."

"I tried to call, all reps were busy. The message stated I could leave my info for a follow up call but hung up on me after that.

online chat worked great, but I still prefer to talk.

thanks
Kevin

"So far good wish I could get it faster with no shipping extra charge as I dropped my other one and have a wedding coming up."

"Website easy to navigate, thorough information on products purchased (camera and sdhc cards), prices very reasonable."

"website slow and does not render correctly in my browser, makes it tough on shopping cart screen"

"Having the need to return a lens in the past and finding no complications, I anticipate a smooth purchasing process. Time will of course tell.

NOTE: I do not like having this questionnaire presented at this time. It'll take away three stars!

"i was easily able to find the camera lens i was looking for at a great price. "

"The process for purchase checkout was simple as was finding the camera."

"First time customer. Beginner in photography. I'm sure I'll be ordering more from Ritz."

"Customer service was helpful in answer my redundant questions. Very satisfied with service and product. "

"Couldn't find hood for the lens & search was returning irrelevant products."

"Very good selection and pricing, easy to navigate and find what you want. Shipping rates are very competitive as well."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.