• Address: RitzCamera.com PO Box 19705 Irvine, CA 92623-9705
    • Customer Support: 1-877-690-0099
    • Business Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    • Fax: 1-877-552-2244

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Horrible customer service. I cancelled my order for 3 times in a span of 2-3 weeks. Still, I haven't received a cancellation order. Never buy from this company AGAIN."

"I ordered a refurbished Nikon D5100, and upon receipt of the camera, I noticed that the LCD screen is faulty. I e-mailed Nikon for support, and they told me that in order to get warranty service, I will have to ship it to their repair center at my own expense. My expectation when buying a refurbished product is that it be in complete working condition. The issue with my camera can be seen immediately as soon as the screen turns on in any mode, and should have been easily detected by whomever evaluates refurbished products. I certainly don't believe that I should have to spend my own time and money working through an issue that I shouldn't have to deal with.

When I e-mailed Ritz's customer service, I got no response. When I e-mailed again, this was their response:

"We apologized for the delay in our reply and we would like you to know that we cared about our customer and would like to give them favorable service, and as per your return request we are sorry to inform you that the return request you sent is more than our return days as you can only return this item back to us 10 days from the days of delivery as per Ritzcamera return policy and as for this reason you will have to contact the Manufacturer directly or you can contact the warranty service centre that we have provided on this item, they will surely help you with this."

The poor writing alone speaks for their customer service. And a TEN DAY return policy? You have to be kidding. They sold me a defective product that was not up to the standard that they had advertised on their website. They should be shipping me a new one at their expense.

If you buy from Ritz, there's probably a pretty good chance you will have an acceptable experience. But I suggest taking your money elsewhere, because I don't think they really care at all about customer service. They don't even monitor this website. These guys are amateurs. TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!

"I recently purchased a Nikon D5100 from them . If I would've found these reviews before ordering from them, I probably wouldn't have . I didn't have any issues though . Ordered it the Wednesday before Christmas and received it that Friday. The camera has worked perfectly with no problems."

"I will never, EVER order from this company again. Before I ordered my Nikon D5100 I contacted the company to figure out the fastest way to get it. He told me to pay for Saturday Delivery. Well, I paid the extra $50 and then Saturday came and went and I had no camera, no conformation, no nothing! Contacted customer service and they said sorry, it takes up to 4 days for us to process and ship your order. WTF!

I waited patiently, despite my overwhelming urge to rip them through the phone, and now today marks the 5th day I am still camera-less. My lens shipped out that was ordered separately, but no camera. The online chat is a waste of time and is nothing but a joke - except the fact that you can understand them despite their horrible grammar. I demanded the name of a supervisor and I was given "James Lee". Called James up to find out what the heck was going on and you know what he tells me?

"We were waiting on your address to be validated. We sent you an email on the 28th regarding it."

UH, what a load of CRAP. Never got an email or a phone call, nothing. I told him I want my camera shipped overnight when it ships to me and he said he can't edit it, that it will only take longer. Sweet momma. I told him fine, ship it as soon as possible and I'm never ordering from your company again. Problem solved.

Give your money to a good company that cares about its customers, not some incompetent store with horrible employees.

"I did business with them twice..

The first time, I was very reluctant to order the camera, Nikon D7000, from Ritz Camera after I read multiple bad reviews from this website. However, because of the low price and promotion at the time, I decided to give them a try. Before, I ordered I was so afraid that I would get an item from black market etc as somebody here said. I even called to talk with the representative before I placed the order. She was nice and reassured me that they only sold US models. I went ahead and placed the order. I got my new camera in a good shape in less than 48 hours!

The second time, I ordered an iPhone charger. I ordered the black one, but I received the white one. No big deal, but I just wanted to return. I chatted with an online representative, who informed me that the order had been canceled and I would receive a confirmation email. I waited 2 days... no email. I called in and was transfered to speak with someone at a higher level. He was polite and he issued me a refund right away and asked me to keep the item. Wow... great!

I will definitely do business with them in the future.

"Terrible, horrible customer service. If you have any problems with you orders you better just learn Indian b/c otherwise you will get zero help, supervisor included. Its worse than Peggy in the discover card commercials. I placed an order and they processed the payment but nothing actually ever happened, no order #, no shipment, zilch. No one had a clue, i had to contact my bank to try to cancel the payment."

"In reading several others' reviews, I find I am not alone in my disappointment with the customer service I have (not) recieved from Ritzcamera.com. As others experienced, I also placed an order for an 'in stock' item, and recieved notification 4 days later that there had been a delay in the shipment of my item. After inquiry, they clerk informed me the camera was backordered, and no expedited shipping was available from Ritz. I will repost if/after I receive the camera."

"Horrible experience here. Last month, received my order with only one of the items ordered, though the packing slip said two were included. Called customer service and was told they'd have to check with someone to see if two items were sent. I told them two items weren't sent, whatever the packing slip said. I opened the box myself, and only one was there. They said they'd get back to me. After a week, I sent an email to customer service, asking for a prompt response. I waited another week, and no response. Called customer service again today, and was given the same runaround as the first time.

My items this time weren't big (wooden letters), but there's no way I would ever trust them with a bigger order. I will stay far away from ritz when I buy my next camera lens.

"the worst service ever, ordered a flash with the batteries, but only batteries arrived and I had to fight with them for weeks for the other order and so far no f....result. the worst customer service ever!"

"Was a little taken back by the horrible review I read here, however, while I was still considering cancelling my order, they have shipped my order which arrived in 4 days with free shipping.

Item is packaged well and everything is well, CSR is somehow helpful because there was an error on my part which delayed my shipment or I would've had it sonner..

Based on my experience, I would definitely shop here again.

"Wow, this has been the worst experience EVER in dealing with a vendor. And this is a huge purchase for me! I have had to deal with Live Help every single day since I placed my order. First, the site said the D7000 was in stock & usually ships within 24 hours. I was then told that it wasn't going out for 7 business days, then tack on the 3 to 7 day delivery time on top of that. Through my complaining I was able to get my items shipped out 2 days later. I also didn't get a discount I was supposed to get at final checkout. They FINALLY refunded the discount after 6 days of placing my order and 3 attempts at trying to get an update about the discount. The confirmation emails I received didn't make any sense, had 1 tracking #, though they shipped my camera and an additional lens I purchased separately with separate tracking numbers. The lens came today, but no camera. So once again I had to talk to Live Help. He/she proceeds to tell me that there's a different tracking # for the camera. Luckily it's in transit, but I'm nervous about what kind of condition it will be in when I receive it after reading some of the reviews on here.

I will NEVER order from RitzCamera.com again. Stay FAR AWAY from these people, I'm astonished that they are even still in business. Totally pathetic.

"Terrible place to shop Sent defective product and they only have ten day return policy or exchange. told me to talk to the manufacturer"

"Absolutely HORRIBLE shipping department. Placed an order with next day shipping and it's now been two days and I haven't received my item. Got in touch with their customer service and they tell me it can take up to *TWO* days to process an order, that is just unacceptable, maybe if you order with normal shipping ok, but not if you spend extra to get next day. I placed my order on a Tuesday, and didn't get notification that my item was shipped until Thursday. They also refused to refund the extra spent on the next day shipping. Never ordering from them again."

"I ordered a Nikon D3100 with 18-55 and 70-300 zoom lenses on Sunday and received the entire order on Thursday. Everything was received in perfect condition with all of the Nikon warranty cards. After reading several negative reviews I was very nervous but everything, including the price, has left me very satisfied."

"Horrible customer service at store in Covington, WA
Took a 110 film into the store to get developed. Film was sent out to Atlanta. Paid 10.99 for developing. One month later I had to call to find out where my pictures where. Kept getting the run around. Finally put a tracer on it, film was lost. Now I am battling to get my $10.99 back. No reply from them or the District Manager. I wrote to Customer service, Mr. Zuella, in Beltsville, MD (x2) with no response. You will get no help from Steve McRae manager at Ritz in Covington. RUN RUN RUN away from this store. Barb Brunner, Creative Memories Consultant

Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) is not a merchant member
Ritz Camera (Ritz Interactive / CameraWorld.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!