Stores > Ritz Camera

• Ritz Camera Ritz Camera Elite Status

• Address: Ritz Camera & Image Attn: Customer Service 2 Bergen Turnpike Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
    • Contact: customerservice@ritzcamera.com
    • Phone: 1-855-622-7489
    • Customer Support: 1-855-622-7489
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6 pm EST | Friday: 9:00 - 2pm EST | Saturday - Sunday - CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2017-01-03

Horrible!

"Buy the Canon 200mm 2L with a cost of $ 6,084.00 on December 19, 2016, said they had it available and that the shipment would be in 2 days. After the purchase it was said that the delay took 7-14 days plus 2 days of additional shipping. Today, 15 days after the purchase I did not receive a single email from the purchase process so I call. They told me that they have not yet processed the order and do not know when it will happen. It is important to note that I send an email a few days later to notify me and they never answered me. Cancel the order and now I have to wait 5 more days to get my money back. They stink!

........

Horrible!
Compre el Canon 200mm 2L con un costo de $6,084.00 el 19 de diciembre de 2016, decía que lo tenían disponible y que el envío seria en 2 días. Luego de la compra decía que el proceso tardaba de 7-14 días mas 2 días de envío adicional. Hoy, 15 días luego de la compra no he recibido ni un solo email del proceso de compra así que llame. Me dijeron que aun no han procesado la orden y no saben cuando pasara. Cabe destacar que envía un email días después para que me notificaran y nunca me contestaron. Cancele la orden y ahora tengo que esperar 5 días mas para que me devuelvan el dinero. Apestan!

2016-12-29

"experience was good, will get back once the order gets delivered"

2016-12-29

Good prices

"Good prices for camera lenses"

2016-12-28

I miss my Ritz retail store!

"I miss my Ritz retail store-- please bring them back! "

2016-12-28

"Online shopping was a breeze. Very easy to maneuver on the site and find what I needed and the prices are phenomenal. "

Great price!

"Just placed my order which went smoothly. Hoping shipping and all other interactions are just as smooth. "

2016-12-27

"Great pricing, but mobile website is difficult to navigate and refine searches "

2016-12-27

"It was great that I was able to find coupon codes and rebates for my order on the Ritz website without having to search other 3rd party websites. "

2016-12-25

Hoping their customer service is decent and will take care of their mistake.

"We live in the U.S.
I ordered a Nikon d3300 on black friday (11/29/2016) for a christmas present for my daughter who is in college. She opened it up Christmas morning (12/25/16) to find the electrical plug in for the camera battery is a FOREIGN plug! We will call Ritz Camera Monday morning and hope they are an excellent camera shop with excellent customer service and will send a charger with a plug in that is standard for the United States. I will post the results :0

Very Ritzy Happy

"surprised at the low prices"

Easy Transaction, Valued Price

"Good experience. There were photos and shipping was free. Thanks!"

2016-12-24

Website issues...but resolved the next day

"Tried repeatedly to place an order yesterday and kept getting an error message. Tonight tried again and it went right through. The site seems easy to use, typically. And this was probably a glitch but I was worried about missing a sale that ended tonight. Got it in, fortunately. Now. Wait and get my new toy to play with and a rebate to buy MORE stuff!"

2016-12-23

Liars and cheats... Bad systems promise free next day takes 4 business days to get it out of the warehouse...

"These guys must be the most incompetent on line retailer on the universe.!

They bait you into promising free 1day shipping but it takes 4 days to process the order.!!!!!

Customer service help is uneducated and worthless. The lady put me on hold when she came back she said she called the warehouse and told me they would "walk the order" through (the quagmire of bull@"&$ these people must wade through daily....)

I still do knot know IF this has shipped....their on line tracking is worthless.....

Now after believing the promise of before Christmas delivery.....
Nothing....

Shmedricks

BEWARE
Buy elsewhere...

This review was modified by Smacko59 on December 23 2016 06:38:34 PM

2016-12-22

"Great price for the bundle selected. Would have liked saturday delivery option."

2016-12-22

Good........................................................................................................................................

"No problems so far......."

Share Ritz Camera's store rating

Ritz Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ritz Camera is a merchant member
Ritz Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.