ReplaceYourCell Reviews - page 2 - replaceyourcell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 400 reviews

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member
ReplaceYourCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Amazing Customer Service! Pleasure to deal with, found a phone I love for a fair price!!1"

"their complete dedication to their customers is like water in this drought.no other company has given such effort and time to satisfy their customers, as replace your cell!
love you guys!;)

"I was so sad when i dropped my phone in water and replace your cell made it all worthwhile because I replaced my old beaten phone with a new one! Replaceyourcell rox!! My number one choice for my cellphone needs! "

"This website is phenomenal, ordering a new phone from there is so easy and convenient, that anyone can do it. Their customer service is also really great as well, they are helpful and extremely knowledgable. I would defiantly order from here again if I need a new phone."

"the custome service is amazing and they really helped me to find a phone that is useful for my needs."

"Love this site! I broke my iphone & found this place online. Awesome staff! Amanda was great in helping me choose a phone. Fast shipping. Recommend this to everyone!"

"I've never had such an amazing experience with customer service!They have so much patience and they really worked with me till i was fully satisfied. got a great phone at a great price and i simply cant be any happier!!"

"really awesome place to deal with. very accommodating and friendly customer service.i got a great deal with my phone for a great price and i am very happy with it. no one would be able to tell that it was a refurbish phone.it looks great. i would recommend this website to anyone."

"This place is awesome!! Very happy with my new phone!"

"I've ordered several phones from this place and every time it's been a a great experience! The phones came packaged so nice and neatly and the phones were in perfect working condition! Thank you for making a website that makes it so easy to get the cell you want with the feeling of getting it from the direct carrier! I told all my friends about it!"

"This website is absolutely amazing!!!!! It seemed too good to be true but was actually a dream come true! The phone I received was at a great price and in great condition! The customer service there showed great care and was very helpful! I highly recommend this company! "

"100% perfect!!! - I was desperate to replace my broken/ beloved 2 year old phone. I went online and hit all the sites that i could think of In the end I found Replaceyourcell.com and they literally saved me from doom, because I'm a medical professional and I rely on my cellphone 24/7. I think they are great for providing this wonderful service with all the options one comes to expect in this day and age of online connectivity. I will buy from them again and I definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a new phone."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was expecting that a new cell phone should come with handbook or instrucciones to operate it. But it didn't bring any.

"This is a great place to pick up a good, reliable cell at a great price. I had to contact the customer support people for a minor issue and they were very friendly and helpful. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I did not order a "new" condition phone, so I knew there may be something unattractive about the phone I received. My "new to me" cell phone was in good working order, however one of the buttons sticks when pressed. Other than that little glitch the phone looks great and works as expected."