Stores > ReplaceYourCell

800-244-0406
      347-223-5121
      cs@replaceyourcell.com
      800-244-0406

Voice your opinion! Review ReplaceYourCell by clicking a star below.
2013-11-11

"Replaceyourcell.com really had my back and helped me get the phone. Needed! I clled several times with different questions and concerns and each representative I spoke to really helped me tremendously! Thanks jackie priscilla and amanda for all your patience and care!"

2013-11-11

"Amazing customer service, helped me get a phone from start to finish, great prices and customer service were very helpful! Highly recommend"

2013-11-11

"i was so happy with the customer service i received with replace your cell. the service was unbelievable! someone Amanda assisted me, and she really made the hassle of calling customer service a pleasant one. she was patient and kind, going though all the different phone options i had. a real pleasure to work with :) i would definitely recommend them! "

2013-11-11

"The customer service at Replace your Cell is unbelievable. I've been looking for a phone for a while and was not satisfied with anything until I came here. The customer service was so nice and friendly and was of great service to me. Thank You Huvie for your time and patients and for finding me the perfect phone!"

2013-11-11

"Amazing Customer Service! Pleasure to deal with, found a phone I love for a fair price!!1"

2013-11-11

"their complete dedication to their customers is like water in this drought.no other company has given such effort and time to satisfy their customers, as replace your cell!
love you guys!;)

2013-11-08

"I was so sad when i dropped my phone in water and replace your cell made it all worthwhile because I replaced my old beaten phone with a new one! Replaceyourcell rox!! My number one choice for my cellphone needs! "

2013-11-08

"This website is phenomenal, ordering a new phone from there is so easy and convenient, that anyone can do it. Their customer service is also really great as well, they are helpful and extremely knowledgable. I would defiantly order from here again if I need a new phone."

2013-11-07

"the custome service is amazing and they really helped me to find a phone that is useful for my needs."

2013-11-06

"Love this site! I broke my iphone & found this place online. Awesome staff! Amanda was great in helping me choose a phone. Fast shipping. Recommend this to everyone!"

2013-11-06

"I've never had such an amazing experience with customer service!They have so much patience and they really worked with me till i was fully satisfied. got a great phone at a great price and i simply cant be any happier!!"

2013-10-21

"really awesome place to deal with. very accommodating and friendly customer service.i got a great deal with my phone for a great price and i am very happy with it. no one would be able to tell that it was a refurbish phone.it looks great. i would recommend this website to anyone."

2013-10-21

"This place is awesome!! Very happy with my new phone!"

2013-10-21

"I've ordered several phones from this place and every time it's been a a great experience! The phones came packaged so nice and neatly and the phones were in perfect working condition! Thank you for making a website that makes it so easy to get the cell you want with the feeling of getting it from the direct carrier! I told all my friends about it!"

2013-10-21

"This website is absolutely amazing!!!!! It seemed too good to be true but was actually a dream come true! The phone I received was at a great price and in great condition! The customer service there showed great care and was very helpful! I highly recommend this company! "

Share ReplaceYourCell's store rating

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ReplaceYourCell is not a merchant member
ReplaceYourCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!