• RepairSurge / V

Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"After joining hands with RepairSurge I could be able to resolve various issues related to my Hyundai Accent Car. Further, the matter provided in the software made me aware of the various Technical, Electrical specifications which would be very useful in future."

"The software did not install initially. A resubmittal from the manufacturer resulted in a program that did not run. The third try was identical to the second with questions about my operating system. I have spent several hours and quite a bit of time diagnosing the problem, and I still have no functional program."

"I bought this crap from Don Corleone that promised (No more repair manuals ever for me) This would cover everytning. Big worsds, and what I got was general crap, link to a Vehicle-Specifis Steps, Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC) that does not exists (HTTP 404 Not found) probable piratacess from the start that was closed down and some (Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series) that I doubt anyone is allowed to sell.
The rest is just crap, awalable to eweryone and loocks like it was compiled by Henry Ford.
This is just another ripof and I have demanded refounds and promised to delete this crap from my PC, no responce.
This should be for free and less promised and if anyone, the sellers of parts and manuals pay this gangsters for theyr work.
I donĀ“t need them to tell me to kontact specialist for almost $ 20,- I already know that and that is the only thing that makes sence in this sceem.

This review was modified by saevarrj on January 30 2013 11:21:20 PM

"Program does not work. I sent 3 total emails. I did everything that was suggested. It still does not work. I sent another email, no response yet. Would like refund."

"It didn't have detailed information for the Jeep Grand Cherokee I was working on. "

"very vauge information and many reference links that don't work. No contact information and was considering asking for my money back."

"It sent me to autozone.com which is free and I already have. Plus the link that I was supposed to go to wouldn't open so I clicked the second and that's the one that took me to autozone. It didn't have anything useful at all it was all the basic stuff I needed a much more detailed and specific kind of information that I didn't get! It was nothing but a waste of my money!!!"

"It was not an indepth guide like I expected. Instead it leached off of resources that I already had access to with the exception of a hack into a public library. For example, for not starting, the troubleshooting guide told you to check the air and fuel filter. I needed the procedres for a 1992 ford van. Their vehicles cover 1996 and newer from the Ford site.

"i GOT THIS FOR MY 1972 MERCEDES AND IT DOESN"T COVER IT"

"Not much info. Very basic. I feel like I paid fr advertising for Advanced auto parts...Pretty useless and waist of money!!"

"The purchase/download were quick and smooth. I have not been very impressed with the product. Most of the search results won't open up in the RepairSurge window so I ended up going to YouTube to do my own search anyway. The wiring diagrams are pretty good, though generic. If you are looking for repair instructions for a specific vehicle I think you're better off going to search on your own."

"Too generic. It really is not worth much except as a search engine, of which, anyone with slight p.c./ web experience could do on their own. The AARC database NEVER loaded up for me. NEVER. The majority of the rest seemed, to me, to be "all about AutoZone..." I removed RepairSurge from my p.c."

"I purchased and downloaded the software on 10/13, installed it, adjusted my firewall to allow it and when I clicked on the repairsurge icon IE opened up and said it could not find the website. I have emailed them three times about this problem and I have received one response back. That is very poor support. Something that I also find interesting, my email system states that the email I received with the secure download it questionable. RepairSurge/Vorisek Publishing did not ask me to write this review"

This review was modified by valcansa on October 24 2012 01:24:57 AM

"overall a bit troublesome.the data base won't load from the program and I haven't received a fix from RepairSurge yet. I requested a refund, then they sent me a link to the data base without using the program. This is all well and fine as long as the link will always work in the future. I asked suppport if this link will always work and haven't gotten a reply."

"I haven't any experience with RepairSurge, because program doesn't work at all. I tried to contact support service without news at the moment. I'm plan to ask for my money back.

Share RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing's store rating

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member
RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!