RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing Reviews - page 2 - RepairSurge.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.33/10 52 reviews

RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing is not a merchant member
RepairSurge / Vorisek Publishing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"very vauge information and many reference links that don't work. No contact information and was considering asking for my money back."

"It sent me to autozone.com which is free and I already have. Plus the link that I was supposed to go to wouldn't open so I clicked the second and that's the one that took me to autozone. It didn't have anything useful at all it was all the basic stuff I needed a much more detailed and specific kind of information that I didn't get! It was nothing but a waste of my money!!!"

"It was not an indepth guide like I expected. Instead it leached off of resources that I already had access to with the exception of a hack into a public library. For example, for not starting, the troubleshooting guide told you to check the air and fuel filter. I needed the procedres for a 1992 ford van. Their vehicles cover 1996 and newer from the Ford site.

"i GOT THIS FOR MY 1972 MERCEDES AND IT DOESN"T COVER IT"

"Not much info. Very basic. I feel like I paid fr advertising for Advanced auto parts...Pretty useless and waist of money!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"The purchase/download were quick and smooth. I have not been very impressed with the product. Most of the search results won't open up in the RepairSurge window so I ended up going to YouTube to do my own search anyway. The wiring diagrams are pretty good, though generic. If you are looking for repair instructions for a specific vehicle I think you're better off going to search on your own."

"Too generic. It really is not worth much except as a search engine, of which, anyone with slight p.c./ web experience could do on their own. The AARC database NEVER loaded up for me. NEVER. The majority of the rest seemed, to me, to be "all about AutoZone..." I removed RepairSurge from my p.c."

"I purchased and downloaded the software on 10/13, installed it, adjusted my firewall to allow it and when I clicked on the repairsurge icon IE opened up and said it could not find the website. I have emailed them three times about this problem and I have received one response back. That is very poor support. Something that I also find interesting, my email system states that the email I received with the secure download it questionable. RepairSurge/Vorisek Publishing did not ask me to write this review"

modified review This review was modified by valcansa on October 24 2012 01:24:57 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"overall a bit troublesome.the data base won't load from the program and I haven't received a fix from RepairSurge yet. I requested a refund, then they sent me a link to the data base without using the program. This is all well and fine as long as the link will always work in the future. I asked suppport if this link will always work and haven't gotten a reply."

"I haven't any experience with RepairSurge, because program doesn't work at all. I tried to contact support service without news at the moment. I'm plan to ask for my money back.

"Product: "RepairSurge Auto Repair Manual Software." I naively took the advertised claim of: "Never Buy a Car Repair Manual Again" at face value. What I paid $14.99 for was nothing more than a Boy Scout Merit Badge guide in PDF form. I contacted Support@repairsurge.com and got a little help(one tickler response from Justin 3 days later and he sent me the same response 3 times,) but this product did not even come close to meeting my expectations. I asked for my $$$ back, and have basically been ignored. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!"

"The software is poorly designed. The software, if you can run it in "Windows XP"mode gives you links to Autozone and some electrical practices. The software, however, does give you repair manuals to a lot of vehicles. It does this by signing you into the Cañon City Public Library of Colorado (http://ccpl.lib.co.us/Online%20Databases.htm). This seems illegal... Making money off of a public library which Cañon City residence pay for. Save yourself some money and dealing with these guys."

"This software absoultely blows. They're a ripoff machine just wanting to get your money for mediocre and the most generic repair advice. Most of it is worthless links. Try to get your money back and they don't respond. So much for their money back guarantee."

"A link to Autozone for their online repair info. Link to the US Navy to learn electrical. I just wanted info to repair my car. The Autozone link, I knew about. Save your money and and find the links yourself or buy a manual that is for your car."

"I would NOT recommend this product. The system locks up all the time, the "support team" never responds. Once you purchase the product, you are left abandoned."