• Rating 9.83/10 115 reviews

Reliable Paper is not a merchant member
    Reliable Paper does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Reliable Paper contact information

• Address: 1030 Northpoint Pkwy SE
    • Contact: info@reliablepaper.com
    • Phone: 1-877-310-6008
    • Customer Support: 1-877-310-6008
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM EST
    • Fax: 770-425-4787

"bad service/bad products, issues still not resolved"

modified review This review was modified by davlat on August 14 2012 09:23:56 PM

"Violet was very helpful and a delight to work with, I received my order quickly and all items were accounted for. "

modified review This review was modified by jpartridge on August 13 2012 03:57:21 PM

"I WAS LOOKING FOR ECONOMICAL AND DISPOSABLE ICE BUCKETS, DIFFERENT TO PLASTIC, WHICH IS COSTLY AND NOT WORTH IS BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE STORED AFTERWARDS, FOR MY HUSBANDS RETIREMENT PARTY AND I FOUND IT, THE BUCKETS LOOK VERY NICE AND APPEAR TO BE VERY WELL MADE, I WENT WITH THE WAXED, TO PREVENT SOAKING THROUGH, THE ICE BUCKETS HAVE MET MY EXPECTATIONS, I AM PLEASED, THANKS"

"I had an absolutely fabulous experience with Reliable Paper. I called in and a live person answered the phone almost immediately, which is so hard to find in the modern marketplace. I was exploring different options of buying in order to try to save as much as possible, especially with shipping costs. My call was handled by Brick, who was extremely helpful and friendly. He spent over 30 minutes on the phone with me, exploring options and running numbers. We finally decided to go with a full pallet of cups and lids combined. Buying this way saved us roughly $500, if you include what we would have spent to have it shipped as separate orders. As a cafe manager, operating expenses are one of my biggest challenges, and the customer support I received was truly appreciated."

"Received Toner as ordered"

"Your shipping response is excellent, your packaging very poor. For the 3rd time our shipment was damaged & leaked in both boxes. We will need to replace the damaged boxes and canisters.
You can contact me at 989-551-9031.

Dale Ricker
Bad Axe Pest Control Inc.

"I have been very pleased with the service that I have been receiving from Reliable Paper. I have placed 2 orders so far and each time, the transaction went through smoothly. I would recommend them to others."

"Easy ordering online. Received the order in a few days. Very fast!"

"Our experience with Reliable has been good but there are a few things we feel could be done better for the customer. We called for a recommendation on paper products and the response along the lines of ,"well that's ok too." We needed assistance on cost savings but really got nowhere. The other issue is shipping. Why does it cost $30+ to ship a case of toilet paper 3 miles? I wish they seemed as concerned about our need for savings as they do their sales. "

"as always, this order was received promptly (and this time delivered to my garage door, so I didn't have to carry it downstairs).
my one caveat about dealing with Reliable is the delivery charge, which was always high, but has gone up (while gas prices have gone down). if there were alternative methods of delivery it would make re-ordering less of an ordeal!

"I received my order and to my disappointment, the item was damaged. The pole was bent and the green attachment that snaps in the pole was missing. I needed this item so I had to use what I received. I will not be buying from this company again. "

"Very friendly and happy to assist with all questions. Product arrived promptly and met all expectations. We use a large volume of bags and needed a relaible source. This company has definently porven to be a keeper."

"Very good customer service. You can always tell how good a business is by how well they handle a complaint. I would give them an A+. Thank you!"

"Not happy at all. I called prior to my online order because I was looking for a specific product; one that I was having a hard time locating. The gal confirmed to me that my product was indeed in stock and would ship right out. After this confirmation I happily placed my order, one larger than what I needed because I didn't want to have a hard time again searching for this item.

When my order arrived, much to my dismay, they shipped not what I ordered, but instead, a replacement item. They fulfilled my order with a similar item (one that I did not want), and never once contacted me to ask if it was ok to do so. Besides, their replacement is one that I could order elsewhere for cheaper than what I paid.

I will Never use this company again! Buyer Beware!

"Outstanding! The ordering process was straight-forward and trouble-free. Communications were excellent and delivery was super fast! The product arrived safely without any problems. We will certainly use Reliable Paper again, when the need arises.

Thanks!