• RefurbUPS

• Phone: (845) 357-6911
    • Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

"Very pleased delivery time, price and enclosed instructions. Would highly reccommend.

"My order was delivered on time and the product works great. I will do more business with this company. Thanks."

"My batteries arrived fast and well packaged. Everything is up and running again at half the cost of manufacturer replacements. I look forward to purchasing more in the future. "

Bergen county, New Jersey Verified Customer

"RefurbUPS provide excellent service and excellent value. The on-line order entry was straight-forward ad easy to use. The product arrived within two business days. The product came with complete installation instructions. We are very pleased."

"Great value and fast service on new batteries. I will buy again."

"As always everything went well.

Thanks

"Great selection and best prices on the internet. Shipping was fast, batteries arrived faster than expected and worked perfectly."

"Great service and pricing. The item arrived as expected and in new condition."

"Amazing! They have the same products for half the price. Why go anywhere else!"

"The product is very good. The price is right and the delivery was quick. I would definitely shop here again."

"Good price, fast shipment. Thanks."

"Excellent Service & Support, Prompt, Reasonably Priced! What else is there?"

thomas-988's Avatar

Florida Verified Customer

"I love this store. We have saved a lot of money in our small business by purchasing refurbished back-ups or replacement Batteries. The site is easy to navigate and I have always found what I was looking for."

"We have purchased from RefurbUPS several times with great results. I have recommended them to other businesses looking for this type of equipment because of my good experience."

"My order for new UPS batteries was processed for United Parcel Service pickup in less than an hour. My order arrived 2 days later in perfect shape. The batteries work as advertised, and were much cheaper than what I would have gotten from APC directly. I already had the chance to verify that they work. My power failed twice a few days ago, once for 19 seconds, and later for 4 seconds, as reported by the UPS, and witnessed personally. (Duke was probably still working on the lines since some recent storm damage. This is what motivated me to replace my old dead batteries in the first place.) I was hesitant to go with this company because of the "refurb" in its name, but not anymore. They delivered a good product in the nick of time, for a great price."

Share RefurbUPS's store rating

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!