• RefurbUPS

• Phone: (845) 357-6911
    • Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

"My overall experience with RefurbUPS has been excellent. I have made several purchases and all have been delivered quickly and the equipment and supplies have been first rate."

"I have bought with Refurb UPS on the past, and I am satisfied with them, and in this order, I got some information about some UPS’s and accessories which we need. The prices are a lot lower then directly from APC, so we may look into buying some more things from them."

"Fast ordering and delivery. Batteries are professionally packed and last just as long as the vendor ones. "

"I have purchased four replacement batteries for my APC Smart UPS products over the last couple of years. I have never had an issue with the products, nor delivery. In fact, receiving has always met my expectations within a few days. The packaging can also be used to ship back your expired products for proper disposal at no cost, however shipping cost will be at your expense. So far, this has proven to be a very reputable company to deal with and I do recommend them. "

This review was modified by SANWizard on August 24 2012 11:03:05 AM

"We ordered some UPS batteries for our APC SYBT3 system, but had removed the bad (and ruptured) batteries prior to receiving the replacements. We called their customer support to ask if they could help us out, one of their staff opened up a SYBT3 tray that they had and sent us a photo of how it was connected. That was pretty amazing on their part. Their shipping was also quite fast and the price was the best I could find for the batteries. I'm extremely satisfied with purchasing from this company. "

"quick shipping, helpful staff (email support request) good price."

"I needed new batteries for my older APC XS 800. I thought I would have to scrap it as it was over 10 years old. RefurbUPS looked up a replacement and I received them the next day. The service was exceptional and will need to replace them on my other APC soon and will call RefurbUPS again.

Ralph B.

"Over the last 5 years that we have been using RefurbUPS they have always come through for us. The prices are great and I know my equipment is safe. Living on the Texas Gulf Coast, the batteries have lasted us through many storms. Thanks RefurbUPS!"

"Every order I have placed with them has been filled and shipped the same day. The web site is very helpful in finding the exact match battery! I will continue to recommend and use them."

ksaldutti's Avatar

"This is the third time I used your site for a purchase and all has been very professional and importantly, very friendly and easy. Your prices where consistently the best and the products where as advertized, Thanks"

"Great! Item arrived quickly and as described"

"As usual, RefurbUPS deliverd quality product on time and at a reasonable price. I plan to continue using RefurbUPS for future battery replacements."

angelrhoustontx's Avatar

"RefurbUPS is great, they always have what I need when I need it. Always in stock, I have made several orders with no issues. Once I had a question about one of the batteries but their support was quick to respond and my only issue was my own education. I highly recommend RefurbUPS to any company looking for a great replacement battery and UPS purchase vendor online that has the best prices on the net. I literally saved well over 50% compared to other sites and well over 75% if I would try to find what I needed locally! Shipping is always fast and packaged extremely well! I can go on and on about RefurbUPS saving my butt countless times and saving my $ as well! They also provide detailed documentation on their replacement parts minimizing downtime. They even make recycling my old UPS and batteries a snap! A+++ all the way! RefurbUPS rocks!"

"Did I mention the friendly, helpful people at RefurbUPS? My call for assistance promptly got a human being on the other end of the line; and I was able to place my order on their web site.

Shipping was fast & I received a fine battery for my APC UPS. I'm one happy customer!

"perfect will do more in the furture"

Share RefurbUPS's store rating

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!