• Address: 379 Spook Rock Road Bldg J, Suffern NY 10901
    • Phone: (845) 357-6911
    • Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

"I was little annoyed that the battery I ordered does not have the model number that I ordered. It fits and is the right voltage and all but I wanted the same exact battery I needed to replace. Also instead of posts to screw ring terminals onto I got stand ups ring terminals. I really had trouble with the space and the way the cables were routed to get the flat of the ring terminal from the cable, to lay flat against the terminal from the battery.
I am not going to pay for shipping to return it and hope that the way I connected the battery will last and that the trickle charger works.
Revised June 27, 2012:
I thank RefurbUPS for their response but it if I remember correctly, it was not until I got the confirmation that it stashed it was a compatible replacement. I had a similar problem ordering a battery for my cordless drill from another company and it killed my battery charger and I had to replace that as well. That is why I tried to be so careful to order the actual battery. I thought it was a REFURBISHED battery not COMPATIBLE. But thank you anyway! I bumped up my rating based on your explanation and resolve myself to pay better attention in all future purchases I make anywhere!

modified review This review was modified by sissypoo1954 on June 27 2012 04:33:19 AM

"Great service. I called to get help with the product I needed and they were very helpful. "

"Excellant price and fast shipping! Qualtity part. I have used them in the past and will continue to order from them."

"easy site to use, prompt shipping, and the prices are very competitive."

"I was pleased withthe selection at RefurbUPS and was able to find itens I could not find elsewhere. the prices were good and when I had a question, customer service was knowledgebale and helpful."

"I starting using RefurbUPS at work when I needed to start replacing UPS batteries. The price and quality were both perfect. When my home UPS batteries needed replacement the first place I thought of was RefurbUPS. Fast delivery and excellent prices and, as always, superb quality. What more could I ask for?

"I am so glad that I found RefurbUPS. My APC UPS battery failed without warning. RefurbUPS had exactly what I needed and shipped it to me quickly. It was easy to find the right battery on the RefurbUPS website. The price was excellent. Thank you RefurbUPS."

"Fantastic experience, very helpful CS. They really know their product. Received in couple of days.. Kudos to RefurbUPS! "Way to go." "

"Good experience with RefurbUPS. Their website was very easy to use as I had to cross-refernce my batteries. Purchase and Shipping was very smooth."

"Always get the right battery and have had an opportunity to talk to the customer service personnel. I had a very good experience and I was steered to the correct product. I have never had a problem with the products that RefurbUPS sent me."

"Great website very easy to use and order. This was the first time I ordered from them. The reason why I went with this website and not the direct manufaturer's replacement is because this company makes the batteries for our machines at work(Lowes). I will be buying from here again when my other backup needs to be replaced. They are also very fast with their shipping."

"Ordering was easy, got what I order quickly. The batteries worked well.
I guess my only comment would be I don't think the order confirmation told me when the order would ship.

"Quick and Easy to find the right battery for all my different UPS's needs

George Kovacs

Innovation Technologies Worldwide, Inc.

"Easy site to use. Battery showed up when expected. Like the return label but wished it would have included postage since they are getting something out of battery."

"Ordering from Refurb UPS was easy. The website was user-friendly and they had the battery I needed, which they shipped promptly. I have installed it and my APC UPS works perfectly."

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!