• Address: 379 Spook Rock Road Bldg J, Suffern NY 10901
    • Phone: (845) 357-6911
    • Customer Support: (866) 883-9200
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST, Mon-Fri. Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: (845) 357-2577

"I have made two purchases from refurbups with John in sales and everything I needed was at a price that I could not find anywhere else. The sale, service and delivery couldn't be better."

"I have been a RefurbUPS customer for many years, both personally and for business, and have always been pleased with the price, quality, prompt shipping, and service. Great company!"

"when my UPS started bleating telling me its battery had died I cringed at the thought of dealing with the official APC web site and their convolutes ordering procedures. I found RefurbUPS on the web and was amazed with how easy it was to select the right battery and then blown away when I received my order the next day. Amazing experience. As long as UPS bateries die I will be a RefurbUPS customer "

"We have used RefurbUPS in the past a few times (although rarely) for our large UPS needs. They have always been reliable with the ordering and shipping process and thankfully they always carry the exact parts and units we need."

modified review This review was modified by extrarius667 on October 25 2012 06:42:41 AM

"I found my replacement batteries quickly. I decided to verify with their staff & was met with professional help that was courteous, yet to the point. The batteries are working great and they were less than half the price from anywhere else. Thanks!"

"I have bought from RefurbUPS about ten times now, and each time I am pleased with their speed and accuracy. I plan on using them in the future as well."

"This was my first time experience ordering very important UPS batteries to support vital computer equipment from RefurbUPS, and I must admit that the broad range of battery types I needed, with excellent costs and very quick delivery was a very welcome customer support service that will make me a return customer. I would recommend RefurbUPS to many other folks.

Thanks....Robert Blanchette

"Just received and installed a replacement battery for my APC BX1500 as the original died after 4 years, the RefurbUPS battery was a perfect fit and works great."

"If you need a battery replacement for your UPS, RefurbUPS is the place to go. I had 3 older (but still worth keeping) UPSs that were sitting in a corner because their batteries needed to be replaced. There are tons of replacement battery sellers on the internet - so how do you choose the right one?

I found the RefurbUPS website in my searching and took a look at it - and was impressed. The site was easy to navigate, had the company's address and phone number in an easy to find location, and even had links to videos showing how to replace batteries in various UPSs. I figured if they put this much attention to detail into their website, they were a legitimate business.

As it turned out, their location was a half hour drive from home. So, I called their office to see if I could stop by and make my purchase in person rather than having the batteries shipped to me. I was told - "no problem" so off I went.

The staff at RefurbUPS were friendly, organized, and helpful. I bought batteries for two of the UPSs and was undecided about the third. After getting a price on the replacement, I bought that one too. I had one of the UPSs in the car and mentioned it to one of the guys in the shipping department. He offered to remove the old battery, install the new one, and test it for me! Worked like a charm!

I don't get enthusiastic about buying computer accessories as a rule. But this review is an opportunity to share my positive experience with others who might benefit from reading it.

If you need a UPS, replacement battery, or any of the other services that RefurbUPS offers, you should check them out. I'm sure you too will be glad you did.

modified review This review was modified by JimK58 on August 07 2012 07:03:01 PM

"Excellent products and service. Batteries are less than my local battery specialty store even with shipping - plus I'm saving gas. The refurbished UPS units we purchased look like brand new and work great. Thanks!"

"Very helpful and honest. Great people to do business with.

David H.

"Thank you for the fast delivery!!"

"I placed an order yesterday at 12:45pm and received my order today at 5:30pm. The batteries were shipped individually with excellent packaging. I tested the batteries and they work great! I will order again when any of my UPS need batteries."

"Excellent, easy to find what i needed and it arrived in perfect shape in a few days. Price was reasonable."

"RefurbUPS delivered replacement UPS batteries fast at a good price with reasonable shipping, considering the weight of these lead-laden items, and ordering online was a snap. Excellent company to do business with, and highly recommended."

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RefurbUPS is not a merchant member
RefurbUPS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!