• RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"very pleased with customer service in locating my item faster than planned and how quick i recieved my order ."

"Excellent! Responded very quickly, had all the information and replaced the defective product without hassel."

"Service and product quality is excellent, as advertised. will shop with real truck again!"

"I received my order in two days. Everything arrived in good condition. I had a question on what I received and they were able to help me very quickly."

"Poor. I placed my order on 11-12-11 and so far my item has yet to be shipped. I feel like it's 1978 and I'm placing mail orders from a comic book. 2011? Pretty ridiculous. I know you're the middle man, etc etc but I could've ordered this item and received it weeks ago from the manufacturer. I apologize, but this will be the last business I will do with realtruck.com"

"All the prices are really reasonable, my service with customer service was great as well and when i received all my products everything came non damage and all my products came on time."

"Received my order very quickly. Took me about 10 minutes to install the cover on my 2500 GMC truck. Was very easy to install no drill or wrench needed. Went through a carwash, only got a tiny bit of water at the tailgate end of bed. I had installed the tailgate seal that came with it. Also I left the flush mount tie down hooks on the bed rails they did not enter fear with the installation."

"Real truck says what it does and does what it says, a great company to do business with !"

"Very Satisfied, Fast shipping everything like described."

"RealTruck had the best prices, but more importantly, they delivered what I ordered - fast and in great condition. They also answered my questions about the item before I ordered so I knew it would fit correctly. I ordered Aries Big Step Nerf Bars for my 2011 Silverado 2500HD with Duramax- they look great and were easy to install. I've gotten several comments about how good they look already (only been on a week). I would recommend RealTruck, and the nerfs I bought!

"They did a very good job of getting the product to me in estimated time! It was exactly what I wanted and very few web sites had exactly what I wanted. Fits great and looks great and was on sale to boot. Thanks guys, R Timmerman rdtkrt@q.com"

"bought the CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers Part# CTA-FD366-12NN was afraid when i was told the material was like a wet suit by customer service. the lady offered to cancel my order. but went ahead an got them. they have a nice soft backing, the material is sort of silky not at all like rubber the the look and fit great. thanks"

"This was the first time I placed a order with RealTruck. Everything I ordered fit as advertised and arrived in a timely manner. You can bet this will not be the last time I order from RT. Keep up the good work. Dave R. San Diego"

"I highly recommend Real Truck. I have ordered from them perviously and have no problem dealing with them."

"EXCELLENT, I received everything I ordered in a timely manner and was kept upto date on the order status. I will do bussiness with Real Truck again."

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!