Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2016-07-09

Never again!!

"I will never deal with Real Truck again. I ordered a TracRac truck rack for my truck. I, of course, paid when I ordered and got an email that product would be shipped 4-7 days. On the 8th day I got an email stating it would be another 4-7 days before it shipped. I got tired of waiting and called and canceled my order. This company is ridiculous to deal with. I will never deal with them again."

2016-06-10

Frustrated

"Ordered a simple product, bed rails and was provided with an immediate thank you email, this email included information that my order would ship between two dates. Here I am sitting 2 days past the ship dates and no one knows what the holdup is. Staff is friendly however they really can not help without having to contact the manufacturer to find out where the product is. Very frustrating that they take your $ immediately but fail to deliver your product on time.

2016-05-24

POS business

"Shipped wrong item, took over 2 months to get a refund!"

2016-04-14

Incomplete info on web site on purpose

"I bought a goose neck hitch and search the ad online looked at everything the pictures the writng and NEVER saw that the mounting rails were not included. They were in two of the pictures on the website ad. So I ordered the hitch, and paid extra for expedited shipping, I have 10 trucks to do. I was looking at the ad and saw a small link about installation instructions. THAT"S where I found the rails not included, I called was on hold for over 5 minutes left a message no one ever called back I finally did chat online, where the rep was really useless. I said I would refuse shipment and felt I was tricked into buying this incomplete unit for additional sales later. The ep finally offer $20.00 gift card against a $140.00 rail set, not good enough she could've taken the $20 and my $50 for shipping made me a fair offer and shipped everything free. But no. So I will refuse this order and fight them for my money. Never purchase from these assholes again. There are too many choices online to put up with this unprofessional crapola."

2016-04-12

Will never buy from Real Truck Again

"I will never buy from Real Truck again!!
I placed my first order of a Husky Front Mats ( first row) and Husky Floor Liner (Second Row), the next day I realized the second row was not the correct size thus called to cancel the second item and Real Truck Rep told me I needed to place an order for the correct item myself, which I did few minutes later. Two days later I get two shipping status emails with two IDENTICAL items being shipped to my home. (so this Rep placed the order for the correct item but ALSO told me to order the same item myself)... so I called RT again and told them about the mistake, they sent me an email with the Return Merchandise label to ship back the duplicate item and gave me a FEDEX tracking for the first item, so I called FEDEX to locate my parcel, FEDEX Rep said the parcel was in route BUT sent back at the request of the SHIPPER... so RT called FEDEX to CANCEL the delivery of the FIRST item (the Floor Mats).
As of today they have refunded me extra Credit Card changes BUT I only have the Back Row Liner.
I called them today and told them I will order the Item form somebody else.
At no point during my phone conversations ANY of the Real Truck Reps ever apologized for their mistakes.

2015-11-10

"Worst service I have ever received. I ordered a cover for my truck and they shipped me the wrong one and it's been a few weeks now and they still don't know where a shipping label is just for me to send it back to them and they won't ship me a new one without the old one being shipped back to them...so it's ridiculous I strongly suggest that anyone looking for accessories for their vehicles to look elsewhere."

2015-08-28

"I ordered a set of anzo headlights that cost $500 and i got them very quickly. after installing the headlights, i noticed one of the u bars was an off white color. i called anzo and they wanted me to pay to ship them back and wait for warranty and then have new ones shipped to me. I called Realtrucks.com and they asked for a picture and that same day sent me a new set with prepaid shipping for the old set. They were extremely helpful and took care of the problem right away."

2015-08-23

"Real Truck: fast delivery service and great communication.
The over the hump Weather Tech floor mats are excellent. I just completed a 2800 mile trip that included the Oregon Coast and California Redwoods. When I returned home, I just pulled the mat out, shock all sand, pine needles, spilled food and drink out, hosed them off!
Beautiful! Highly recommended.

2015-05-12

"I ordered the Raptor 6" Nerf Bars for my Chevy Silverado and they arrived damaged. No visible signs of damage to the shipping box. I notified RealTruck the next day (it was Saturday, 5/9/2015) and got a reply within a couple of hours of sending an email to customer service. All I had to do was send pictures of the damage and they got the ball rolling to replace the bars. Today is Tuesday, 5/12/15 and I received an email saying the replacement parts are on the way. Thanks RealTruck for first class customer service! "

2015-04-29

"Ordered a Tonneau cover and it was not the bed length that I ordered. Called to get the right one on its way and became quickly evident they are just the middle man. They have horrible customer service and zero communication. FedEx showed up unannounced to pick up the cover that was the wrong size. I still have no idea when the right one will be here. "

2015-03-16

"I ordered some mud flaps for a 2015 Colorado and they didn't fit properly, They promptly processing my return request and refunding my money within a few hours. RealTruck did an excellent job! They have great prices and I intend to shop there again just because they made the return process entirely stress free. Thanks RealTruck. "

2015-02-02

"I will never use Real Truck again. The customer service department has proven through three different incidences over the years that they are a middle man in the process and really don't care what happens when their vendors mess up an order. There are so many different 4x4 vendors to buy stuff from in every state that no one should feel that Real Truck is their best option. Most recently they sent me a pair of hood scoops that were so close to being the right ones that at first glance you would not notice that they are made for a hood with more of a hump in the middle. I had placed them on the hood real briefly before taking them to be painted professionally. After all why would I doubt they were the right fit when I personally talked to a "Real Truck Specialist." When I got them back and went to place them I realized before pulling off the tape that they clearly were the wrong part number. Upon communicating this to Real Truck, and them admitting they had indeed sent the wrong part number....they basically said sorry about your luck, you painted them and it is all on you. Nice customer service. I went through this twice before with damaged merchandise from them. Do not order anything from this company if it requires precise fitting on your vehicle or if it is something that enhances the appearance and you need it to look as good as the picture they advertise on line because you will be disappointed when it comes the wrong size or damaged....I had two different friends of mine warn me of this and I did not heed their advice. In addition to the very poor customer service, the item I had ordered was delayed for almost a month with no real good reason. I guess it just gave them more time to screw the order up."

2015-01-09

"If I ever need accessory parts for my next suv/truck I will definitely use Real Truck.
I wish to take the time to tell everyone who needs accessories for the vehicles to go to the Real Truck site. What a caring company this is.
I recently bought different steps for our Dodge PU to make it easier for my husband to get in the truck. He had been sick for quite some time. He was very weak and had a hard time getting in our truck to go to dr appts. I had to contact Real Truck to get a return as the steps were no longer needed. My husband passed away before the steps were ever installed. I explained why I needed to return the items. I had never ordered from this company before, not only did they send me a return label but much to my amazement they sent me a plant with a beautiful planter and a condolence card. Now that is one classy company.

2014-11-13

"I ordered weathertech mud flapps for my truck from realtruck.com . The mud flaps arrived in a reasonable time but the rear set were missing a screw . I called realtruck.com and complained . They sent out the request to weatherteck for a single scew and all I've received is an Allen wrench . Twice this has happened now . When you spend 80.00 on mud flaps they better be right . I'm Disappointed. "

2014-07-08

"I did place an order with Real truck but they did not have the item in stock that i wanted. The costumer service was a great help. I spoke with an individual named Alex who went out his way to help me find the part i was looking for. Unfortunately I had to cancel my order due to the part being on back order for a few months. However, I would gladly do business with them in the future."

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!