Stores > RealTruck

877-669-4329
      customerservice@realtruck.com
      877-216-5446

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2013-02-01

"Great price on Aries big steps ... Got the item in less than a week .
Great customer service ... I will recommend you to anyone

2013-01-25

"I got what I needed in a few days with proper instructions.
Great job.

2013-01-20

"Completely satisfied with my shopping experience with Real Truck. Great value,shipping and products. Will definitely shop with them again. "

2013-01-10

"GREAT SERVICE - cordial, helpful, and accurate - also no hassle returns. I'd be glad to buy there again."

2013-01-09

"Very trustable dealer and good price too."

2012-11-29

"I had ordered a tonnopro pickup bed cover from autotrucktoys.com. What a mistake. After ordering I had found that realtruck had it for $30. less and free shipping. autotrucktoy also stated free delivery but during checkout they hit you with a $19. oversize package charge. do yourself a favor shop realtruck."

2012-11-28

"I am extremely satisfied with RealTruck. I ordered a set of Harley Davidson floor mats that were on sale. The day after I placed my order, they went on sale, again! I emailed RealTruck and asked if I could get the new sale price. I receive a response almost immediately and the credit was in my account within a day. I will definitely order from RealTruck in the future. Their customer service is excellent!"

2012-11-23

"Everything deilvered as stated, good communication and product was as specified."

Pancho11's Avatar

2012-11-14

"Great Web Site, fast delivery w/ free shipping, and Exceptional Customer Service. I had to do a return/exchange and RealTruck expedited it and even provided a pre-paid UPS shipping label to help cover most of the S/H return cost. Very happy with the quality and usefulness of the product and will definitely recommend them. They are my "Go To" truck parts, accessories, and supply folks forever. When you call, you speak with a real, live person right here in the USA who speaks English and understands your needs. And then they call you back to follow up, fast! They should rename their Customer Service Department to: EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service Department at RealTruck! Thanx."

2012-10-31

"RealTruck was unable to obtain ordered item in a timely manner so called and offered to substitute an upgraded product. Delivery was completed according to original date. Perfect customer service. I HIGHLY recommend RealTruck

Ross - Meridian, Idaho

2012-10-16

"Ordered a Tonneau truck cover...Called first to ask a few questions and the gentleman was very knowledgeable and courteous. Delivery was quick and free and the price was more than right. Would highly recommend . "

2012-10-05

"I ordered a set of steelcraft 4inch oval nerf bars #422607. They were of great quality and fit perfectly. Easy to install and only took 1 hour to do so. The guy who took my order was so helpful and showed me several options. thankyou so very much.I will be sure to come to you guys for any additional parts I want for my truck,"

2012-09-16

"Everything was delivered on time and was easy to install"

2012-08-29

"The RealTruck staff was outstanding. I called for more info on the item I was purchasing and all my questions were answered. The purchase went flawless and my Tunneu cover arrived sooner then I expected. Thanks again for a great sale."

2012-08-19

"First time ordering from RealTruck, but it won't be my last. Very good prices and quick free delivery."

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!