• Rating 9.33/10 120 reviews

RealTruck is not a merchant member
    RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RealTruck contact information

• Address: 1307 12th Ave NE Suite 4 Jamestown, ND 58402
    • Contact: customerservice@realtruck.com
    • Phone: 877-216-5446
    • Customer Support: 877-216-5446
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 877-669-4329

"very disappointed in their customer service. Ordered parts on 12/19, today is 12/27 and the parts still have not been shipped.
parts where to be shipped within 3 days. Sent emails and phone calls, but no answer either way. Going to refuse shipment when and if parts ever arrive and never shop here again. Rude-Rude-
Rude and unprofessional.

"Ordering was easy. But processing is ridiculous, ordered on the 16th of December and they say five days to process. It's now the 26th of December and my order is still processing. When in fact the details says the ship date is the 23rd but it's still processing on the 26th. Called customer service and was fed a line that it leaves the manufacturer then to the warehouse then ships. She did say it would ship on the 23rd though which it didn't. The only reason I went with real truck is because they were the cheapest online. Well I guess it's true you get what you pay for. I'll never use them again. I'll shop with autoanything.com!!!!"

"Very Satisfied. Product arrived packaged perfectly. Installation went well according to instructions. Start to stop it took me 3 hours. I have never installed anything on a truck before. I would try again."

"The tonneau cover fits great-it got here faster than we even thought possible and the price was great."

"Real Truck did not come through. They were very slow in how long it would of taken to get my purchase and finally after 8 or so emails they finally gave me a ship date which would of been around a month from order date. I then found out the item would no be shipped because of a redesign by the mfg., for the item i ordered. Finally after all the BS i canceled my order. These people are a third party resale company and they only take the orders and collect your money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY REALLY SUCK TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I HAVE CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES WITH MY COMPLAINT. NO GOOD!!!!"

"My averall experience was excellent. The price was right, the delivery was much faster than I expected, the bonus light bar I am trying to decide to put on the truck or not. Directions were concise and easy to follow. Only problem was getting the wife out to push down the bolts while I layed under the top to attach the bolts. One question, there were 3 or 4 small screws with the parts bag and I cannot figure out wheer they are supposed to go. All in all I think you do an excellent job. Thank You."

"I order a bakflip, tail gate lock and a wire harness. Even with ground shipping it was all here in 3-4 days. All in great shape and went on the truck in no time flat. They also sent me a free gift which to my surprise was a LED tailgate light. WOW I would and will shop here again. Both online and person to person help was outstanding. What are you wating for order now.
Steve/VA

"The Raptor steps fit my 2011 Silverado perfectly and were an easy install.
RealTruck were very quick to ship and I would buy from them again, Thank You RealTruck for a problem free transaction.
Mike H

"very pleased with customer service in locating my item faster than planned and how quick i recieved my order ."

"Excellent! Responded very quickly, had all the information and replaced the defective product without hassel."

"Service and product quality is excellent, as advertised. will shop with real truck again!"

"I received my order in two days. Everything arrived in good condition. I had a question on what I received and they were able to help me very quickly."

"Poor. I placed my order on 11-12-11 and so far my item has yet to be shipped. I feel like it's 1978 and I'm placing mail orders from a comic book. 2011? Pretty ridiculous. I know you're the middle man, etc etc but I could've ordered this item and received it weeks ago from the manufacturer. I apologize, but this will be the last business I will do with realtruck.com"

"All the prices are really reasonable, my service with customer service was great as well and when i received all my products everything came non damage and all my products came on time."

"Received my order very quickly. Took me about 10 minutes to install the cover on my 2500 GMC truck. Was very easy to install no drill or wrench needed. Went through a carwash, only got a tiny bit of water at the tailgate end of bed. I had installed the tailgate seal that came with it. Also I left the flush mount tie down hooks on the bed rails they did not enter fear with the installation."