RealTruck Reviews - page 2 - realtruck.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 120 reviews

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a Tonneau truck cover...Called first to ask a few questions and the gentleman was very knowledgeable and courteous. Delivery was quick and free and the price was more than right. Would highly recommend . "

modified review This review was modified by joepav on October 23 2012 07:13:08 PM

"I ordered a set of steelcraft 4inch oval nerf bars #422607. They were of great quality and fit perfectly. Easy to install and only took 1 hour to do so. The guy who took my order was so helpful and showed me several options. thankyou so very much.I will be sure to come to you guys for any additional parts I want for my truck,"

"Everything was delivered on time and was easy to install"

"The RealTruck staff was outstanding. I called for more info on the item I was purchasing and all my questions were answered. The purchase went flawless and my Tunneu cover arrived sooner then I expected. Thanks again for a great sale."

"First time ordering from RealTruck, but it won't be my last. Very good prices and quick free delivery."

"Excellent Service, Fast Service, Would recommend them to anyone "

"All items as described, delivered on time. "

"I was not impressed with real truck took almost a month to recieve my product. The first time the product was damaged and it took forever to get my next set of product. The next set of product I got doesn't even fit. I will be sending the tail lights I ordered back and will do my business else where. And hopefully my refund will take less time than it did to receive my two sets of tail lights. The first guy I talked to told me they would put a rush on my replacement. I called back nearly a week later because I hadn't heard anything and my replacement order hadn't even been processed. Real truck SUCKS! I'll make sure to let all of my friends now how crappy the service and the product I recieved was."

Rating 4/102/5

"Well it was good at first until the fender flares didnt work and i had to pay $137.00 just to ship them back! Then when i ordered a replacement they sent me an e-mail stating that my item would be on backorder till the end of the month...i finally just told them to refund my money and cancel my order!

"I ordered, great price, great tracking, showed up early!"

"You guys are great. Prices are very good. And shipping is super fast. "

"You have 2 outstanding Out standing people working for you.One is Bill on the week end and Tammy during the rest of the week.Helped me decide what to get. I'm in my mid seventy's and the way they treated me was outstanding. And as for product I's better then any store LA or Paso Robles. There is a market for GREAT GEAR. I will buy from you again. Thank you John Belzel "

St. Pierre Manitoba , Canada

"Fantastic great service, and great tracing"

"The cover fits perfect and seals shut in just a few minutes. Much better than I expected, I'm very pleased."

Rating 8/104/5

"Find a real engineer to do drawings & real mechanic to write install instructions & if they were FIRE THEM!! Because their pathetic,my grandchild could do better. After installing foot side rails by trial&error they look great & price was reasonable."