• RC Planet

• Address: 9611 South Sandy Parkway (500 West)
    • Contact: sales@rcplanet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Seller was helpful in providing with information on the phone, which led to me buying from them. Order arrived as requested."

"This was my first time using rc planet I am new to hobby trucks and got mine a few months ago. Decided to look for a replacement/upgrade kit for my truck. Since some of the parts had been broken, and I just wanted to do a complete overhaul on it from the chassis to the motor and esc. All the parts came very fast, and after a couple of days working on putting it all on it works amazingly, super fast and sturdy almost dangerous to drive now haha. I will definitely use rc planet again if I need anything in the future for my truck. Thanks "

"Good website. Nice products. Good shipping.
Thanks

"I got my product within 3 week days, and it arrived perfectly. Great job, Rcplanet."

"excellent experience,as always."

"Amazing customer service !"

"Quick, easy and user friendly shopping.
Makes shopping online a pleasure, even from around die globe.
Thanks for all the parts

Thanks
Customer for life

"The website was easy to use and all the products were very descpritve. This helped in making a decision on what to purchase. Thank you for all of your help. Merry Christmas!

"RC planet was excellent in their service. There were several reasons I went with RC Planet over other online retailers. First off was the user friendly website. The team that put their site together deserves some major credit. It's very easy to navigate and narrow down exactly what you are looking for. I'm pretty new to Hobby RC so ease of use was a major factor. They also have very detailed descriptions of their products and what I ordered is EXACTLY what was in the box.

Next is the prices. Every consumer wants to pay the lowest cost but have the best service. RC Planet really delivers on this hard to achieve goal. Their prices were VERY competitive, and the free shipping on orders over 100$ is icing on the cake.

It's obvious this company is organized because my order was shipped the very next morning after my purchase complete with tracking numbers so I could keep track of where my package is at. It was due to be delivered on a friday and made it on Thursday thanks to a joint effort between RC Planet getting it out their doors fast, and UPS holding true to the reliable delivery times they have built their company on.

I will definitely be coming back to RC Planet for future RC purchases and would recommend these guys to anyone.

"Received the package promptly. Have not had a chance to play with it as of yet since it is a Christmas present... Cant' wait! "

"My overall experience with RC Planet was very good."

"I had a good experience with rcplanet. My order shipped in time."

"Product was delivered on time as promised. They also provided tracking for the package. It was all good."

"Products and service where very good."

"Everything was as said it would be and I am happy with order."

Share RC Planet's store rating

RC Planet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RC Planet is not a merchant member
RC Planet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!