RC Planet Reviews - page 4 - rcplanet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.17/10 215 reviews

RC Planet is not a merchant member
RC Planet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had a good experience with rcplanet. My order shipped in time."

"Product was delivered on time as promised. They also provided tracking for the package. It was all good."

"Products and service where very good."

"Everything was as said it would be and I am happy with order."

"I was loaded with questions prior to making a purchase. The Sales Team at R/C Planet answered every single one. My cars (all 3!) arrived as expected...now, cannot wait until Christmas!"

modified review This review was modified by christianfj on December 22 2012 11:26:01 AM

"RC Planet dispatched the stuff within 24 hours..... yet to actually receive the goods 11 days later!!!!"

"Excellent experience. Look forward to using them again!

modified review This review was modified by 4jtodd on December 11 2012 05:47:18 PM

"fantastic. Everything i ordered was in stock,packed very good and shipped the same day.
That is the proper way to run a business.Thanks so much.
Jerry Ledford

"I have received orders from RC planet several times. All orders have been delivered in a timely manner and were correct in content. They always have the parts I need. I will do business with them in the future. I would recommend them to any hobbyist. "

"Some product descriptions were sliggty lacking. Other then that A+ all the way around.

"My experience with ordering from RC Planet was great! The website is easy to use and ordering was a snap. My order was filled quickly and the product shipped within a few days and arrived quicker than I had expected. I would recommend RC Planet to anyone interested in purchasing an RC vehicle!"

"Great prices! Professional sales staff."

"It's nice to do business with a properly ran company. RC Planet is fast and painless. My definite site for all my future online part orders. Thanks guys"

"The site is good,
fast shipping and good quality products.

"Experience was great. Easy to use site, quick delivery."