• Address: 9611 South Sandy Parkway (500 West)
    • Contact: sales@rcplanet.com
    • Phone: 801.565.8991
    • Customer Support: 866-787-5487
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"RC planet was excellent in their service. There were several reasons I went with RC Planet over other online retailers. First off was the user friendly website. The team that put their site together deserves some major credit. It's very easy to navigate and narrow down exactly what you are looking for. I'm pretty new to Hobby RC so ease of use was a major factor. They also have very detailed descriptions of their products and what I ordered is EXACTLY what was in the box.

Next is the prices. Every consumer wants to pay the lowest cost but have the best service. RC Planet really delivers on this hard to achieve goal. Their prices were VERY competitive, and the free shipping on orders over 100$ is icing on the cake.

It's obvious this company is organized because my order was shipped the very next morning after my purchase complete with tracking numbers so I could keep track of where my package is at. It was due to be delivered on a friday and made it on Thursday thanks to a joint effort between RC Planet getting it out their doors fast, and UPS holding true to the reliable delivery times they have built their company on.

I will definitely be coming back to RC Planet for future RC purchases and would recommend these guys to anyone.

"Received the package promptly. Have not had a chance to play with it as of yet since it is a Christmas present... Cant' wait! "

"My overall experience with RC Planet was very good."

"I had a good experience with rcplanet. My order shipped in time."

"Product was delivered on time as promised. They also provided tracking for the package. It was all good."

"Products and service where very good."

"Everything was as said it would be and I am happy with order."

"I was loaded with questions prior to making a purchase. The Sales Team at R/C Planet answered every single one. My cars (all 3!) arrived as expected...now, cannot wait until Christmas!"

modified review This review was modified by christianfj on December 22 2012 11:26:01 AM

"RC Planet dispatched the stuff within 24 hours..... yet to actually receive the goods 11 days later!!!!"

"Excellent experience. Look forward to using them again!

modified review This review was modified by 4jtodd on December 11 2012 05:47:18 PM

"fantastic. Everything i ordered was in stock,packed very good and shipped the same day.
That is the proper way to run a business.Thanks so much.
Jerry Ledford

"I have received orders from RC planet several times. All orders have been delivered in a timely manner and were correct in content. They always have the parts I need. I will do business with them in the future. I would recommend them to any hobbyist. "

"Some product descriptions were sliggty lacking. Other then that A+ all the way around.

"My experience with ordering from RC Planet was great! The website is easy to use and ordering was a snap. My order was filled quickly and the product shipped within a few days and arrived quicker than I had expected. I would recommend RC Planet to anyone interested in purchasing an RC vehicle!"

"Great prices! Professional sales staff."

RC Planet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RC Planet is not a merchant member
RC Planet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!