• Address: 14881 Concord Park Dr. #1
    • Contact: customerservice@rallysportdirect.com
    • Phone: 801-748-4910
    • Customer Support: 1-888-45-RALLY
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am - Midnight | S-S 10am - 10pm

"awsome and helpful as always!!!"

modified review This review was modified by THontou on October 15 2012 09:07:51 PM

"I ordered the Rally Armor Basic Mud flaps. The items shipped very quickly. The items were well packaged. The flaps were exactly as described. Last night me and my buddy put them on my 2002 WRX Wagon. They really enhance the looks of my car. They will protect the paint on my car and will prevent rocks from hitting drivers behind me. I almost forgot to mention the price was very affordable and the shipping was free."

"RallySport Direct had great customer service for any question's that you might have and the product's were well packaged. Shipping was fast and reasonable."

"Very good service and knowledge of the products they sell, I live in New Zealand, took about a week to get from the US of A to here, so shipping was efficient, well wrapped goods with noodle foam in the box. I'll be buying from them again!"

"I love RallySport Direct!! As soon as you jump on the website you have a very knowledgeable person to answer any and all of your questions. I love how they have multiple different brands with reviews you can trust."

"quality product good stuf easy to used to instal etc very good"

"Pleased as always. Thanks"

"top products
awesome customer service
Super-fast shipping
5 star rating

"Great! Fast and accurate delivery as always! And i am all the way in Malaysia too!"

"fantastic customer service! I couldn't have asked for more! Their agents went out of their way to help me with my questions and also with the transaction which was complicated by the fact that I am a UK customer staying in the US."

"Great! I love how quickly packages are shipped! the products are always top notch!"

"I've been using Rally Sport Direct for a few months now and they are great!
I'm from Utah so I usually get it delivered the next day after ordering.
Their site is very easy to navigate and most products have good descriptions so you know what you're buying. And they allow people to ask questions publicly so everyone can see the answer that is received.
I've used their customer service several times and they are great to work with. Very friendly and quick response times. I'll be using them for all my car needs from now on.

"Good prices mixed with great customer service before and after purchase."

"RallySport Direct has been excellent to work with. They have a very friendly and knowledgable staff that is always willing to help with whatever they can."

"im really happy that i got the cosworth filter in time, im amazed that the shipping was fast, but sorry that i forgot when i have ordered it, im guessing the date thats on the bottom. im deffently satisfied with this product and yes i would buy more things from rally spot direct again vary soon. plus a friend of mine mentioned this site to me, so i am happy. thanks."

RallySport Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RallySport Direct is not a merchant member
RallySport Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!