RallySport Direct Reviews - page 3 - rallysportdirect.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 372 reviews

RallySport Direct is not a merchant member
RallySport Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This is my second order through RallySport Direct. I've been very satisfied with the pricing and customer service. Being so far away from their facility leaves me wanting faster shipping, but that is not their fault!"

"thank you very much, i love it!!!"

"Good selection of goods. Outstanding service and support!"

"Excellent experience, ordered off their website which was easy to navigate/use. Item shipped quickly and was delivered exactly on the estimated day. No problems with the part, box was in good condition. Overall a great experience, will definitely be ordering from them again in the near future!! "

"The tools are great! They are a must have, took all four pulleys off in less than five minutes. "

"as always excellent service."

"You guys did an awesome job,
I really like the product and you as we'll

"I am happy to purchase products from RSD. "

"I am very happy! Had item in stock, at a good price!
Shipped promptly! And they followed up with the order
to make sure it showed up!

"I ordered it on a tuesday and it got to my house on friday morning :-) it was free shipping on my Invidia q300 Exhaust.. Thanks guys so much it was Awesome "

"Very fast shipping, item arrived as described. Would do business with them again."

"Awesome and prompt service. I live in Alaska and the package came to me surprisingly quick. I will definitely be shopping here for more STi goodies."

"Perfect prices, perfect products, quick shipment, quick delivery. I'm fully satisfied."

"I've oredered from them twice and i will order from them again. They are amazing and easy to deal with. If you have any questions ask them and they will answer. If you are a Car guru or a Car newbie they have everything for you. Rally Sport direct is awesome."

"The order process was easy and the delivery was fast. The product was as expected and at a good price. Great buying experience."