• Rating 9.83/10 372 reviews

RallySport Direct is not a merchant member
    RallySport Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RallySport Direct contact information

• Address: 14881 Concord Park Dr. #1
    • Contact: customerservice@rallysportdirect.com
    • Phone: 801-748-4910
    • Customer Support: 1-888-45-RALLY
    • Business Hours: M-F 8am - Midnight | S-S 10am - 10pm

"very fast service and honest well packaged new item as advertised"

"Cobb AccessPort delivered within 2 days, even with the free shipping option! Awesome. Too bad my car is in another state right now and it'll be almost a week after I received my order before I'll get to try it out. "

"I bought the rear sway bar as an early Xmas present for my boyfriend. I just had it sent to his house as a surprise. It came in earlier than planned and he was so happy! This was my first time ever using this site. He had mentioned what he wanted. It was easy to find, he got exactly what he was looking for, and I'm very pleased with the efficiency. Overall GREAT experience! Thank you! "

"Easy to use site. Quick shipping. Tracking numbers included. Shipping deals for people that spend some money. Im happy "

"I ordered stoptech brake pads for my 14" Brembo brakes. However I ordered the wrong brake pads for my car so the customer service agent called me an fixed my order. Now I have good brakes on my car an I'm capable of driving safely once again. I have never been more impressed with the service from an online company."

"RallySport Direct is awesome! They carry performance and OEM parts from a variety of vendors so you can get everything you need for a project in one order. Great selection, great prices, fast service!"

"Easy transaction and quick shipping. Very good selection of unique products."

modified review This review was modified by hotujecbt on November 16 2012 06:21:43 PM

"I've never had customer service this good. customer for life. just get some more products haha."

"RallySport Direct is absolutely awesome! I am very happy with their service. Any question I had they would answer with a speedy response and helped with all my concerns. Overall they are really great with amazing shipping and I definetly plan on doing a lot more business with them. Thank you RSD! The items that I ordered from RSD was the 'Invidia N1 Race Exhaust and Invidia Catted Downpipe' I am very happy with these items. They are made very well and feel really strong. And the sound is SICK! Very loud! I just love starting my car! I also bought the 'COBB SF intake and Air Box' now this product is very nice built well and also sounds really great when accelerating! To complete the three products I bought the 'Grimmspeed turbo to downpipe gasket' which is very nice and the 'Grimmspeed turbo Heat shield' which gives it a clean look and again is also made very well. To finish I bought the 'COBB AccessPort' and honestly I didn't really want to buy this even though I new had too, to tune the car it's just really expensive. But in the end I'm glad I bought it. I just wish RSD was still doing the free Proto AccessPort Holder with every AccessPort would've been nice to have that. All the products I bought are so awesome and I would recommend them to anyone! Just to let you guys know I installed all this stuff one a 2011 STi Sedan."

"Looks great went on easy!1"

modified review This review was modified by scottym on December 08 2012 08:57:16 AM

"Brilliant - ordered on a Saturday - delivered on a Tuesday ....to the Caribbean!!!!

Perfect fit & perfect did exactly as described

modified review This review was modified by JohnGCollins on November 09 2012 06:41:49 AM

"Excellent speed and great prices. Coming back for a cat-back soon!"

"RSD sugested the Cobb Access Tuner made a massive difference in power and refined operating. Better fuel economy also. Originally 26mpg now 31-34 highway. I regret not buying a rallysportdirect car sticker logo. I purchased local in Draper and the staff was way cool. It's nice to buy from salesmen who use the equipment themselves. Thank you !"

"Excellent customer service and high quality products. Won't be disappointed at all!!

"These guys are incredible! So knowledgeable, and helpful. I bought a clutch and flywheel and needed a little help making a choice. Kirill is like an encyclopedia of helpful information. He gave me advice that I didn't realize I needed until I was elbow deep into the install. He was also available to answer questions at 9pm on a Saturday night! I have never written any kind of review before, but the awesome experience I had with these guys has inspired me to shout their praises on the Internet. Did I mention that their prices are good too? Not that it matters, because I would gladly pay higher prices if they came with this level of customer service. Great job guys, you have just earned a long term customer!"