Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

"Pricing is competitive and the lead time was quick,"

“Hello-
I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with others.
If you do ever experience any problems with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The team at PLC center is great!
I needed a timer control Unit for a down machine and one call answered all my questions!
They were able to locate me the exact unit and even tested it to ensure its functionality.
The next morning it was at my shop, and I had the machine running within minutes!
This is the only place I shop!
Thanks PLC Center!!!
Scott R.
Centerline Technologies

“Hello Scott,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us.
We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"great prices, great service, you can't ask for anything more."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us. We appreciate and use all feedback to improve.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The folks at PLCCenter are friendly and very easy to do business with. Shipping is fast and the packaging is excellent.

If you are looking for something they do not advertise they will look for it.

Great communications and customer service.

“Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I do greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
If there is ever any problems with us, please do not hesitate to get me involved.
Thanks again for your kindness,
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I had almost given up finding the time cards we current use because they have become obsolete. I finally found them at Radwell International/PLCCenter.com and they were the exact same we were using. I ordered two boxes and they were shipped right away. I will continue to order from them until they run out. Thank you Radwell."

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you again for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"As a Maintenance Tech Planner for the worlds largest beer company, there are many items in our plant that we do not stock in our storeroom. When something breaks down, and we do not stock the item, PLCCenter.com is my goto website for anything electrical. I have been extreemly pleased with every order, concerning price, availability, and shipping times."

“Hello Dave
Thank you so much for leaving this feedback. This is very kind and thoughtful of you and is greatly appreciated.
If you ever have any trouble working with Radwell or PLCCenter.com please let me know personally.
Thanks again for your kindness and support,
Radwell International, Inc.””

"Thanks for writing back it's hard to find a supplier that cares about their customers, the Unit works great no problems, and thanks for getting the Unit back to us in a reasonable and fast time."

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kindness. Customers as thoughtful as you are especially appreciated. If you ever have any kind of complaint working with Radwell/PLCcenter.com please involve me personally.
I wish you all the best,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Radwell International Inc./PLCCenter.com has provided excellent service and products. They are a preferred supplier for our company in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

“Hello Jack-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble. We aspire to help customers and continuously improve our services through customer feedback and communications.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"PLCCenter.com provided us with great service and prompt delivery at a good price. We received exactly what we were looking for and you can be assured that plccenter.com will be our first stop for any of our future needs."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

“Hello Rrickey,
My name is John Radwell. I wanted to send you a quick thank you for your kindness in sharing your feedback here.
If I can ever be of service to you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We placed an order through Radwell International for a part that was very hard to find for one of our older tools. We received the part for a reasonable price and it was delivered in a timely fashion. The part was a refurbished safety relay and worked as advertised. We were able to get the tool up and running and complete our task."

modified review Rep reply posted May-06-2014

“Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I work as the customer and vendor relations manager at Radwell International (PLCCenter.com). I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing this feedback. This was very kind of you and is greatly appreciated. If you ever need us again, and have any problems whatsoever, please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Thanks,
John”

"Thank you for your great service. I had trouble finding what I needed anywhere else but you had it! It was priced well, and the website was incredibly informative and made exploring options easy.

My experience was perfect and then to improve on perfection I get a follow up call! I thought is genius that even though my purchase was less than $100 I was recognized as a new customer and not just sent an email but received a phone call. Well done!

I should mention I don't throw out compliments easily and when your wrong I let you know clearly. There is literally nothing I can think of to improve my experience with PLCCenter.com.

Thanks!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Hello-
I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your very kind feedback with others.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve and greatly appreciate your business.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The professionalism at PLC Center is stellar. I always receive correspondence and emails in a timely manner. The sales staff is very easy to work with. I have re-installed many of the VFD's that PLC has repaired for me and they are working right now as I write this review. This shows the skills that their team possesses, from one end of the process to the other. I will continue to use PLC Center in the future, as I know they will always be able to come up with the parts and service I need. Thanks PLC!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Hello-
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me personally if I can ever help in any way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"My experience with your customer service was beyond reproach. It was wonderful to be contacted right away with a suitable replacement model for a part that is no longer available. I received the parts and they fit right into the cabinet. I will not hesitate to order from your company again and will certainly recommend your company to my vendors and peers."

“Hello-
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback here. I'm glad the replacement fit and all went well. If ever you have any challenges with us, or I can help in any way, never hesitate to reach out to me personally.
Thanks again for your kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"These guys just did an absolute fantastic job for us during a recent problem we had. We had a machine down that needed a control board repaired, a new board had a 3 week leadtime and we just couldn't wait that long. Radwell was able to diagnose the problem, kept us informed of the repair status the entire time and got us back up and running within a week. Fantastic Customer Service and Fantastic technical expertise, I have them on speed dial. "

“Hello-
I just wanted to send a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. I wish we could have been faster than a week, but very glad to hear we came through in the end and that you are up and running. Please never hesitate to reach out to me directly if you ever have any need we are not meeting.
Thanks again for your kindness and for every opportunity,

"Hi all,
over the last 7 years I have been dealing with Radwell Int. and have had Great Success with this company, I can't tell you how many times they have help me get out of a bind. The customer service is excellent, the employees that I have had the pleasure of talking to over the phone have always been helpful and polite. I recently moved to another company and with this move introduced PLC Center to the other employees that order parts and they have been blown out of the water with the service and prices. In just 2 orders we saved over $1000.00 that is a cost saving we pass on to our customers.

Patrick Garcia

“Patrick,
Thank you so much for the kindness in sharing this feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity, and I am so proud to hear that when you call in you are treated well (and are saving money). We pride ourselves on customer service especially.
Thanks again and please let me know if you have any further trouble..

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.