Stores > Radwell

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2014-09-19

"I was very pleased with the service, quick turn around, and follow up. It is a surprise nowadays when a company's employees make me feel like they care, they appreciate me as a customer."

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We greatly appreciate every customer and use feedback to improve. If there is ever anything we can be doing better please never hesitate to reach out directly to me.
Thanks gain,

2014-09-19

"Website search function worked well. Appreciated the order update status'."

“Hello-
Thanks for leaving this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you never hesitate to ask for me personally.

2014-09-19

"I'm very happy with my expirence with Radwell International. The part I needed was in stock, and well priced. Shipping was Fast! The processor worked like a charm. To my surprise, 2 months after my order I get a personal follow-up email asking if their product is still working for me, and if I needed anything else. In all my years of ordering parts from many different vendors, I can honestly say this was the first time I've ever gotten a personal follow-up email. I've recieved tons of the automaticlly generated "Thanks for your order" emails, but no one has given the time to have a personal dialog with me about their product that I purchased, and how it's working for me. Keep it up Radwell!

Jon F.

“Hello Jon,
Thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful feedback. If there is ever anything that I or Radwell can do for you, or do better, please let me know personally. We will only continue growing and improving thanks to customers like you.

2014-09-18

"This is not my first experience with Radwell International. Each time it hass been a great experience, that has gotten even better!
In July we had somewhat of an emergency and needed a Timer repaired to complete an order. The staff at Radwell came through with flying colors. Their responsiveness and constant communication as to the progress of the repair was beyond all expectation.
Amazingly, Radwell's Customer Service followed up well after the timer was back in operation to be sure it was working properly... and it is!
I highly recommend Radwell knowing you will find the same quality workmanship and customer service I have experienced.
Rita Hoffman
Hoffman Precision Plastics, Inc.

“Hello Rita,
This feedback was so thoughtful and kind. Thank you.
Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us. We are so lucky to have you as a customer and you deserve only the best.

2014-09-18

"With the 24 hour PLC Center Website. Simtek Industrial Controls has been able to assist several Plant Shutdowns to get up and running with parts from PLC Center that where no longer available by the standard channels. "

“Hello David,
I just wanted to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. Please let me know personally if we ever need to improve in any area. We use all feedback to improve our services and greatly appreciate your help.

2014-09-17

"They had what I needed at a great price."

“Hello Noel-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.

2014-09-17

"Radwell/ PLCCenter was wonderful to work with. They got us the part we needed for less money, much faster than the competition, and they communicated well every step of the way. "

““Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

2014-09-17

"The website was easy to navigate and the customer service was on top of things with notifications as any issues arose."

“Hello-
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback here. If there is ever anything I can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.

2014-09-12

"I have ordered a couple different item and am very pleased with the service I have received. Thank you "

“Hello George Mac

2014-09-11

"Great Service, awesome products, very good price and fast delivery, what more can you ask. The web page has all needed information."

“Hello R Canseco,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for leaving this feedback. If ever I can be of service to you please do not hesitate to ask for me by name.

2014-09-09

"I would just like to thank the staff at PLC/Radwell for their quick responses and great service. I have found it a pleasure to work with you guys. "

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you again for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.

Michigan Center, MI
2014-09-09

"I have never had a bad experience shopping with Radwell International. Prices are fantastic, orders have been filled accurately and packaging is always very good. If there is one area that could be improved on, it is getting the order out the door. Many places ship same day and several times, while it hasn't been an issue but worthy of noting, the order takes 2 to even 3 days to ship. I will continue to use Radwell as my preferred supplier for electrical components."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. I agree with your comments about delivery. Our goal is same day, however with testing and QA (especially when selling discounted surplus or doing repairs) sometimes we do need a little more time.
If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.

2014-09-08

"I found what I needed quickly through the website. Ordering was very easy and the product arrived on time."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with others.
If you do ever experience any problems working with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
Radwell International, Inc”

2014-09-08

"PLCCenter delivered my order in a timely fashion."

“Hello Steve-
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know personally if there is ever anything we that Radwell can do to improve.

2014-09-05

"The service level is by far to another level! Mark morace was very nice and professional and took care of us here at AMS Exotic, LLC. "

“Hello-
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com and your kind words about Mark. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us. We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.