• Radwell Radwell Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2014-09-18

"This is not my first experience with Radwell International. Each time it hass been a great experience, that has gotten even better!
In July we had somewhat of an emergency and needed a Timer repaired to complete an order. The staff at Radwell came through with flying colors. Their responsiveness and constant communication as to the progress of the repair was beyond all expectation.
Amazingly, Radwell's Customer Service followed up well after the timer was back in operation to be sure it was working properly... and it is!
I highly recommend Radwell knowing you will find the same quality workmanship and customer service I have experienced.
Rita Hoffman
Hoffman Precision Plastics, Inc."

“Hello Rita,
This feedback was so thoughtful and kind. Thank you.
Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us. We are so lucky to have you as a customer and you deserve only the best.

2014-09-18

"With the 24 hour PLC Center Website. Simtek Industrial Controls has been able to assist several Plant Shutdowns to get up and running with parts from PLC Center that where no longer available by the standard channels. "

“Hello David,
I just wanted to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. Please let me know personally if we ever need to improve in any area. We use all feedback to improve our services and greatly appreciate your help.

2014-09-17

"They had what I needed at a great price."

“Hello Noel-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.

2014-09-17

"Radwell/ PLCCenter was wonderful to work with. They got us the part we needed for less money, much faster than the competition, and they communicated well every step of the way. "

““Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

2014-09-17

"The website was easy to navigate and the customer service was on top of things with notifications as any issues arose."

“Hello-
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback here. If there is ever anything I can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.

2014-09-12

"I have ordered a couple different item and am very pleased with the service I have received. Thank you "

“Hello George Mac

2014-09-11

"Great Service, awesome products, very good price and fast delivery, what more can you ask. The web page has all needed information."

“Hello R Canseco,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for leaving this feedback. If ever I can be of service to you please do not hesitate to ask for me by name.

2014-09-09

"I would just like to thank the staff at PLC/Radwell for their quick responses and great service. I have found it a pleasure to work with you guys. "

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you again for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.

Michigan Center, MI
2014-09-09

"I have never had a bad experience shopping with Radwell International. Prices are fantastic, orders have been filled accurately and packaging is always very good. If there is one area that could be improved on, it is getting the order out the door. Many places ship same day and several times, while it hasn't been an issue but worthy of noting, the order takes 2 to even 3 days to ship. I will continue to use Radwell as my preferred supplier for electrical components."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. I agree with your comments about delivery. Our goal is same day, however with testing and QA (especially when selling discounted surplus or doing repairs) sometimes we do need a little more time.
If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.

2014-09-08

"I found what I needed quickly through the website. Ordering was very easy and the product arrived on time."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with others.
If you do ever experience any problems working with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
Radwell International, Inc”

2014-09-08

"PLCCenter delivered my order in a timely fashion."

“Hello Steve-
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know personally if there is ever anything we that Radwell can do to improve.

2014-09-05

"The service level is by far to another level! Mark morace was very nice and professional and took care of us here at AMS Exotic, LLC. "

“Hello-
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com and your kind words about Mark. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us. We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,

2014-09-05

"I was very satisfied with the service that Radwell International Inc / PLCCenter.com had provided me. I was well informed with my package from cradle to grave. I was informed of the lead time. I received an order confirmation. I was informed of a new part number of the product I have ordered. I was informed that my account has been charged with an attached invoice. I was notified that the package was awaiting shipment and had the carrier and tracking number information listed. My package was delivered a week early than expected. I highly recommend this website to anyone who wants a quality service and quality product. Thank you. "

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the very kind words. In over 30 years of doing this I have seen few complements as nice as yours. I have shared your feedback with all of our employees as I feel your comments put in writing the goal we have for each and every order and customer no matter how large or small.
Please never hesitate to ask for me if I can help you or help us improve in any way, and thanks again.

2014-09-05

"Pricing is competitive and the lead time was quick,"

“Hello-
If you do ever experience any problems with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve.

2014-09-04

"The team at PLC center is great!
I needed a timer control Unit for a down machine and one call answered all my questions!
They were able to locate me the exact unit and even tested it to ensure its functionality.
The next morning it was at my shop, and I had the machine running within minutes!
This is the only place I shop!
Thanks PLC Center!!!
Scott R.
Centerline Technologies

“Hello Scott,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us.
We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.