Stores > Radwell
  • Radwell Radwell Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Radwell by clicking a star below.
2014-10-09

"Very pleased with the product and customer service. Would definitely order from Radwell again! "

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“Thank you very much for the kind comments. Your feedback is validation that we try to do our very best to service our customers. Please let me know personally if you have any questions or concerns in the future and thank you for your patronage.
Kind Regards,

2014-10-03

"All info ( stock level, price, condition of item(s) & warranty ) needed to make a choice/purchase available on the web-site.
Re-furbished items purchased were in excellent condition.

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“We are always trying to update our website with real time information. I am glad to hear we were able to meet your needs and impress you with the condition of our inventory.
Kind Regards,

2014-10-03

"The order was processed in a timely manner and the product was received when needed. The product itself functioned properly."

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear we met your needs.

2014-09-25

"I needed a Johnson Controls VFD repaired on a 70 ton Roof Top Unit, A new unit was very expensive. PLC saved our company over 80% of new part with a warranty. Part is installed, working great. Customer service is top notch. Thanks Guys!!"

2014-09-24

"Great Customer Service! Great Comparable prices, and a lot of items in stock. "

2014-09-24

"Excellent customer service and part arrived ahead of expected delivery. Have never had a bad experience with this company."

2014-09-23

"They had just what we needed! Customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very quick shipping as promised."

2014-09-23

"I ordered online and it could not have been easier. I got my order very quickly and it was exactly as advertised. "

2014-09-19

"Good experience. They had a hard to find part that was needed in a hurry. "

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“Thanks Joey for leaving us this feedback. This was very kind of you. Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble using us.

2014-09-19

"I was very pleased with the service, quick turn around, and follow up. It is a surprise nowadays when a company's employees make me feel like they care, they appreciate me as a customer."

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We greatly appreciate every customer and use feedback to improve. If there is ever anything we can be doing better please never hesitate to reach out directly to me.
Thanks gain,

2014-09-19

"Website search function worked well. Appreciated the order update status'."

“Hello-
Thanks for leaving this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you never hesitate to ask for me personally.
Thanks again,

2014-09-19

"I'm very happy with my expirence with Radwell International. The part I needed was in stock, and well priced. Shipping was Fast! The processor worked like a charm. To my surprise, 2 months after my order I get a personal follow-up email asking if their product is still working for me, and if I needed anything else. In all my years of ordering parts from many different vendors, I can honestly say this was the first time I've ever gotten a personal follow-up email. I've recieved tons of the automaticlly generated "Thanks for your order" emails, but no one has given the time to have a personal dialog with me about their product that I purchased, and how it's working for me. Keep it up Radwell!

Jon F.

“Hello Jon,
Thank you so much for this kind and thoughtful feedback. If there is ever anything that I or Radwell can do for you, or do better, please let me know personally. We will only continue growing and improving thanks to customers like you.

2014-09-18

"This is not my first experience with Radwell International. Each time it hass been a great experience, that has gotten even better!
In July we had somewhat of an emergency and needed a Timer repaired to complete an order. The staff at Radwell came through with flying colors. Their responsiveness and constant communication as to the progress of the repair was beyond all expectation.
Amazingly, Radwell's Customer Service followed up well after the timer was back in operation to be sure it was working properly... and it is!
I highly recommend Radwell knowing you will find the same quality workmanship and customer service I have experienced.
Rita Hoffman
Hoffman Precision Plastics, Inc.

“Hello Rita,
This feedback was so thoughtful and kind. Thank you.
Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us. We are so lucky to have you as a customer and you deserve only the best.

2014-09-18

"With the 24 hour PLC Center Website. Simtek Industrial Controls has been able to assist several Plant Shutdowns to get up and running with parts from PLC Center that where no longer available by the standard channels. "

“Hello David,
I just wanted to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. Please let me know personally if we ever need to improve in any area. We use all feedback to improve our services and greatly appreciate your help.

2014-09-17

"They had what I needed at a great price."

“Hello Noel-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
Thanks again,

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.