Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I had a fantastic experience with Radwell. Although the product I was looking for was out of stock (everywhere!), Radwell was able to put it on backorder (other sites would not).

The service throughout the entire process was on point, with prompt follow-up on backorder status, when it arrived, shipping/billing notifications, etc.

In the end I received an accurate shipment, well packed and in perfect condition. They even reached out to ensure that everything arrived / worked.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you for the stellar review! It is feedback like this that makes us realize we must be doing something right and makes us want to try harder. We try hard to tap all our resources especially on hard to find items. I am happy you had a great experience from start to finish and will pass your words onto the company internally.
Teresa Kissel
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"Very Nice Service
I would like to shop again from radwell

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear Wayne
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am happy that we met your needs and we will continue to do so! We always want to be your best option in the world of electronics.
Teresa Kissel
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"The order arrived promptly and correctly without issue. Their Customer Communications Manager called me to follow up and was very helpful and personable."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello, I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind feedback. We have shared your feedback internally. If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
VP, Customer Satisfaction”

"Radwell has it all! I needed tempstar parts for a rooftop package unit that my local CC Dixon and Johnston Supply did not have. I used Radwells easy to use website for pricing and a ordering. Got exactly what I needed and to top it off the price was considerably lower. Great Job Team Radwell. You are now my first source for parts!"

“Hello Matt,
Thank you so much for leaving this feedback. This was very kind and thoughtful of you and is greatly appreciated.
If you ever have any trouble working with Radwell or PLCcenter.com please let me know personally.
Sincerely,
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I had a modular training system in a weekly rotation of new students. A position sensing reed switch failed, and I was told by the manufacturer that the part was backordered, and that it would be 3 weeks before I received it. I called Radwell International, and they had the part. I received it within a few days, and promptly repaired the module, so that the training schedule was not interupted."

“Hello Rich,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to have what people need in stock (tough goal). I'm glad we were there for you. Our goal is to always meet our delivery promises and be the best possible company in every way.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"A user friendly website which allows me to almost always find the parts I need at the best prices. I'm usually able to stock up on repair parts due to the low pricing. Keep up the good service."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“My name is John Radwell (I work with Mark who I think followed up with you). I wanted to thank you personally for sharing this feedback, it is very thoughtful and kind. Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble with us.
John”

"Were a manufacturing company found the obsolete items to keep things running , Very Happy.

“Daniel
We specialize in hard to find and obsolete items and we are thrilled we came to your rescue. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in need of industrial electronics.
John Radwell”

"Very pleased with the product and customer service. Would definitely order from Radwell again! "

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you very much for the kind comments. Your feedback is validation that we try to do our very best to service our customers. Please let me know personally if you have any questions or concerns in the future and thank you for your patronage.
John Radwell”

"All info ( stock level, price, condition of item(s) & warranty ) needed to make a choice/purchase available on the web-site.
Re-furbished items purchased were in excellent condition.

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“We are always trying to update our website with real time information. I am glad to hear we were able to meet your needs and impress you with the condition of our inventory.
John Radwell”

"The order was processed in a timely manner and the product was received when needed. The product itself functioned properly."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear we met your needs.
Sincerely,
John Radwell”

"I needed a Johnson Controls VFD repaired on a 70 ton Roof Top Unit, A new unit was very expensive. PLC saved our company over 80% of new part with a warranty. Part is installed, working great. Customer service is top notch. Thanks Guys!!"

modified review This review was modified by Sooner1stclass on September 25 2014 12:05:08 PM

"Great Customer Service! Great Comparable prices, and a lot of items in stock. "

"Excellent customer service and part arrived ahead of expected delivery. Have never had a bad experience with this company."

"They had just what we needed! Customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very quick shipping as promised."

"I ordered online and it could not have been easier. I got my order very quickly and it was exactly as advertised. "

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.