Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores Reviews - page 3 - racknroad.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 31 reviews

Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores is a merchant member
Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"I recently spent $1,100 for a Tonneau cover and bed liner for my truck. I went to Rack-N-Road in San Rafael. They ordered the wrong parts which caused me to make multiple trips. I had problems w/ the Tomeau cover lock; key would not go in anymore. The store would not return any of my calls. E-mailed one of the owners John Bauer he too ignored me. I went to a lock smith and they fixed the problem. If you are interested in out fitting your truck or car "DO NOT GO TO RACK N ROAD" go some place else where you can get good service. Stay away from these amateurs."