• Rating 5.83/10 50 reviews

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
    Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Quill Corporation contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"I found out about quill.com from a message board. Everyone was warning against purchasing from them. I knew that they are owned by staples so they won't be one of those rip-off companies that take your money and sell and send you something different than what you ordered.
Most of the complainys were about orders being cancelled. They had the Canon XTI kit for $624.99 and they had a 20% off coupon and two coupons for free pop corn and cookies. I figured that the worst that could happen is that they cancel the order. So I went ahead and placed the order on saturday. It was scary because the order total did not indicate the coupon discount. The confirmation email did not arrive except until monday. It showed the correct price of $499 (20% off of 625). On tuesday, I did receive the camera, with everything as expected, I also received a box of delicious cookies and a bucket of pop corn that I am yet to try! Overall excellent experience. Thumbs up from me!

"Purchased a VX Revolution and a couple of days later without any notification I was wondering what was going on with this order. I checked my account on their website and my order was canceled without any explanation or any notification. My credit card is still being charged the full amount and I wrote an email to them asking for refund for the full amount. They seem to have good deals but what's the point if they just cancel your order without even notifying you or without an explanation. I'm never buying anything from here again."

"Its unfortunate that you've elected to allow the effect of your error to undermine your customer's confidence in you in this manner. There are many consistently dependable suppliers in your area of activity which will stand by the prices that they publish - and take the responsibility for what they say rather than simply ask the customer to accept the consequences of your error. You can be certain that I will no longer order from your company. In addition I will add my rating to your already extremely poor rating at resellerratings.com, which I should have consulted before ever placing an order with you.

Never again.

"Quill cancelled the order. There is no trace of it "

Rating 4/102/5

"Great pens, easy reordering of refills, but they charge 3.55 for shipping and handling and the shipping is only $.60. I had to pay 2.95 on top of my order for "handling"? That was 35% of my order. I find this to be preposterous. All it involved is putting an ink refill in an envelope."