Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Placed an order for an item that was in stock. Received an email confirming order. Got an email two days later stating item was discontinued. Based on prior reviews, I pray I don't end up being charged for the items!!!"

"I order from Quill all the time and have for about 8 years. Always fast shipping and never any billing issues. The prices are great. I have to wonder why there is a concerted effort to move business away from Quill? If other stores are losing business then lower your prices to compete. I will continue to send Quill 95% of my business due to the great service and prices."

"******RIPPED OFF ON SALES TAX*******
I purchased an item and was charged a certain amount, and was emailed the receipt. 2 days later they email me an invoice for a different (higher) amount. I checked my bank account, sure enough, charged me the higher amount. The sales tax charged was 9%, my rate is 6.85%. I emailed them asking for an adjustment. Not only did they never respond to my request, they also illegally charged me more than I authorized. This company is a subsidiary of Staples. Last time I ever purchase ANYTHING from these crooks. And I suggest you do the same!

"Found a really good deal on Quill.com. The reseller ratings here scared me, but I still placed the order using my Discover card. I'm glad to say everything went very smoothly. Items arrived on time, coupons were accepted and applied correctly, and everything went as well as it possibly could. Based on my experience, I would definitely shop there again."

"I just purchased a 23" HD computer monitor from Quill.com and have to say I am super impressed and had no issues whatsoever. I got a KILLER deal on the monitor and had a coupon code for free cookies, too! The order processing and shipping were incredibly fast and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. For those of you flummoxed with all the bad ratings here, I would suggest searching "Quill.com reviews" on Google or going to BizRate.com. BizRate has about 1,600 reviews of Quill and the overall rating comes out to 4.6 out of 5, which paints a much different picture than the one here (I would say it's a more accurate picture, too, based on the sheer volume of ratings and reviews).

Quill did not disappoint me!

"**Never buy from these people!!!** Absolutely horrible customer service. I ordered a 23" computer monitor which they conveniently substituted a 20" monitor and shipped it without my consent.

Please steer clear of this miserable excuse of a company.

"It's awful company! Never deal with them!
I have placed an order for a 23" LED monitor for $87 with taxes after coupon. They have sent me 20" regular LCD (completely different one) and charged $153!!!!! It's crazy - they said that their system used it as a substitute. And they did not even contact me about that change in my order! That's terrible attitude, they should not be allowed to run business.

"Horrible Customer Service and they're quick to blame you for thier obvious mistakes.. Will NOT be giving them any further patronage.. "

"I had bad experience with this company, similar to those who purchased thru their website.
I purchased an HP laser jet printer from their website since they advertised the lowest price ($383). But couple days later, I went to my online account and saw that they charged $547!. I called them right away but the item has been shipped. So, I have to refuse the delivery when it comes to my house and call the credit card company.
What a mess!.
I cannot believe this is an American company and still survives doing business like this....trying to overcharge customers while they are not looking.

"Had an absolutely appalling experience. Submitted an online order, got no order confirmation the day of my order. My account online had no invoice at all. The next day, and invoice shows up for the amount I expected to pay. An hour later, the invoice changes. And then I watch it change again. I wind up getting overcharged by 40 dollars. Customer service can not tell me what they charged me. Spoke to a supervisor that had no interest in being polite or considerate, and while I try to explain I'm looking at an inflated charge on my bank statement, other reps on the line chuckle.

DO NOT BUY FROM QUILL.COM, not unless you LOVE NIGHTMARES.

It's not worth any deal you think you might be getting. Look at these other reseller ratings before you consider them, it's the same sketchy story.

"I am very satisfied with my recent order. If Quill can improve her website that can provide more information about items' in-stock status and send more order status updates, customers will feel much more confident in doing business with her."

"Quill sends representatives door-to-door to sign up businesses. After someone in my company let them wait an hour to see me, I felt bad enough to give them my ear. The young man set up our initial order and said he would be back in 3 days to check on us. Turns out he lied about our order, ordered the wrong product because what we wanted was not available at the price we wanted, and then he never came back. Quill will not refund you for their mistakes, they will only give a credit. HORRIBLE COMPANY, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME."

"Placed my first order yesterday afternoon. I did NOT give them a credit card. I asked to be Invoiced. My items arrived today! I have all my order and Quill has nothing from me. Customer Service said the Invoive will come in a couple of days. So far I'm happy as a clam! Will report back if anything changes. I have also informed Quill of this site so they may address your concerns."

"My first order will be my last order. Placed order online.and received online receipt for $59.64. They charged my credit card $80.94. I've filed dispute with credit card so I feel sure I'll get the money back but it shows me Quill is a shyster company who inflated your bill, obviously hoping you're not paying attention."

"Quill is owner by Staples and caters to businesses. Their shipping speed is at par with Staples, which means very fast. They have many distribution centers around the country. Items arrived in good condition and packed well."

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!