"Amazingly fast shipping, and free (on a $2 item, nonetheless.) It took less than 24 hours for my product to be delivered. Price was good too, but I'm guessing it was one-time pricing, if not a mistake. "

"I don't believe all those bad reviews below! I placed an order yesterday at 1 pm and received the package at 10 am this morning!! I am so happy with this company! This is the fastest shipping ever, I will be returning to order more stuff from them! Don't listen to these horrible reviews, people are always unhappy for no reason!!"

"placed the order on 6/15 - customer service keeps saying that its released. Now saying tracking with UPS for 7/31 delivery which is some 25days out. How can UPS take 25days? No where they say backordered. Sucks... smells like scam imho."

modified review This review was modified by shop12 on July 06 2012 11:00:02 AM

"Great service and superfast shipping. Love the free gifts with orders, too. I recently had a chance to call their customer service and my issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. (I needed a price adjustment because an item I purchased went on sale - they cheerfully issued a credit) A+"

"Not happy. Last I order I placed, they cancelled one item saying it was discontinued (post it notes!). I believe pricing was too good and they didn't have many at that cheap price. They also advertised a great deal on copy paper. When I placed the order, I got a pop up stating I needed to spend $175 minimum in order to receive special price. I think they seem a bit sneaky."

modified review This review was modified by Cukaren on April 25 2012 11:40:05 AM

"items still not received, continuous emails saying delayed and then order cancelled and had to replace order. abysmal. will never use these guys again."

"Placed an order for an item that was in stock. Received an email confirming order. Got an email two days later stating item was discontinued. Based on prior reviews, I pray I don't end up being charged for the items!!!"

"I order from Quill all the time and have for about 8 years. Always fast shipping and never any billing issues. The prices are great. I have to wonder why there is a concerted effort to move business away from Quill? If other stores are losing business then lower your prices to compete. I will continue to send Quill 95% of my business due to the great service and prices."

"******RIPPED OFF ON SALES TAX*******
I purchased an item and was charged a certain amount, and was emailed the receipt. 2 days later they email me an invoice for a different (higher) amount. I checked my bank account, sure enough, charged me the higher amount. The sales tax charged was 9%, my rate is 6.85%. I emailed them asking for an adjustment. Not only did they never respond to my request, they also illegally charged me more than I authorized. This company is a subsidiary of Staples. Last time I ever purchase ANYTHING from these crooks. And I suggest you do the same!

"Found a really good deal on Quill.com. The reseller ratings here scared me, but I still placed the order using my Discover card. I'm glad to say everything went very smoothly. Items arrived on time, coupons were accepted and applied correctly, and everything went as well as it possibly could. Based on my experience, I would definitely shop there again."

"I just purchased a 23" HD computer monitor from Quill.com and have to say I am super impressed and had no issues whatsoever. I got a KILLER deal on the monitor and had a coupon code for free cookies, too! The order processing and shipping were incredibly fast and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. For those of you flummoxed with all the bad ratings here, I would suggest searching "Quill.com reviews" on Google or going to BizRate.com. BizRate has about 1,600 reviews of Quill and the overall rating comes out to 4.6 out of 5, which paints a much different picture than the one here (I would say it's a more accurate picture, too, based on the sheer volume of ratings and reviews).

Quill did not disappoint me!

"**Never buy from these people!!!** Absolutely horrible customer service. I ordered a 23" computer monitor which they conveniently substituted a 20" monitor and shipped it without my consent.

Please steer clear of this miserable excuse of a company.

"It's awful company! Never deal with them!
I have placed an order for a 23" LED monitor for $87 with taxes after coupon. They have sent me 20" regular LCD (completely different one) and charged $153!!!!! It's crazy - they said that their system used it as a substitute. And they did not even contact me about that change in my order! That's terrible attitude, they should not be allowed to run business.

"Horrible Customer Service and they're quick to blame you for thier obvious mistakes.. Will NOT be giving them any further patronage.. "

"I had bad experience with this company, similar to those who purchased thru their website.
I purchased an HP laser jet printer from their website since they advertised the lowest price ($383). But couple days later, I went to my online account and saw that they charged $547!. I called them right away but the item has been shipped. So, I have to refuse the delivery when it comes to my house and call the credit card company.
What a mess!.
I cannot believe this is an American company and still survives doing business like this....trying to overcharge customers while they are not looking.

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!