• Quill Corporati

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Superfast! I ordered Quicken software. Quill had it a a super low price with FREE delivery. It arrived super fast. I am extremely pleased with this merchant. "

"I ordered a set of Quill brand folders and Avery labels. During check out, it did say that they would be delivered in two separate orders, but both were free shipping. I received an email a day after placing my order stating that one of the items had a change in the estimated delivery date. The date had only been moved back by one day. When I received the labels, the envelope it came in was a little crushed on the sides, but not in an unacceptable condition. The box of folders came in a well packaged box. The Quill brand folders were exactly what I had expected."

"Placed an order for some coffee and had a $15 off $40 coupon at Quill for coffee. Their website accepted the coupon and showed the correct price at checkout. HOWEVER, when I received my order confirmation two hours later the coupon was removed and I was charged full price. I called and was told that the coupon did not apply and I would be billed full price. I tried to cancel, but they said that they could not cancel the order because it was already in process. I would need to return the items (at my own expense) and then they would process a refund. I immediately disputed the charge with my credit card company. Terrible customer service."

"TELLING ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE DEPT!!! PUT ME IN COLLECTIONS!!! When I set up my account - I had it for autopay w/ my business visa. First order - I started to see balance due. After calling multiple times - they finally processed with my visa. I was 100% assured that all future purchases would be immediately paid with my visa - AGAIN the same thing happened - only this time - NO calls from Quill - just today I get a call from a collection agency - already reported against credit - I paid balance in full and demanded they close my account!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ive been in business 16 years and never had anything negtive in my credit report. BUYER - COMPANIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!!"

"Amazingly fast shipping, and free (on a $2 item, nonetheless.) It took less than 24 hours for my product to be delivered. Price was good too, but I'm guessing it was one-time pricing, if not a mistake. "

"I don't believe all those bad reviews below! I placed an order yesterday at 1 pm and received the package at 10 am this morning!! I am so happy with this company! This is the fastest shipping ever, I will be returning to order more stuff from them! Don't listen to these horrible reviews, people are always unhappy for no reason!!"

"placed the order on 6/15 - customer service keeps saying that its released. Now saying tracking with UPS for 7/31 delivery which is some 25days out. How can UPS take 25days? No where they say backordered. Sucks... smells like scam imho."

This review was modified by shop12 on July 06 2012 11:00:02 AM

"Great service and superfast shipping. Love the free gifts with orders, too. I recently had a chance to call their customer service and my issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. (I needed a price adjustment because an item I purchased went on sale - they cheerfully issued a credit) A+"

"Not happy. Last I order I placed, they cancelled one item saying it was discontinued (post it notes!). I believe pricing was too good and they didn't have many at that cheap price. They also advertised a great deal on copy paper. When I placed the order, I got a pop up stating I needed to spend $175 minimum in order to receive special price. I think they seem a bit sneaky."

This review was modified by Cukaren on April 25 2012 11:40:05 AM

"items still not received, continuous emails saying delayed and then order cancelled and had to replace order. abysmal. will never use these guys again."

"Placed an order for an item that was in stock. Received an email confirming order. Got an email two days later stating item was discontinued. Based on prior reviews, I pray I don't end up being charged for the items!!!"

"I order from Quill all the time and have for about 8 years. Always fast shipping and never any billing issues. The prices are great. I have to wonder why there is a concerted effort to move business away from Quill? If other stores are losing business then lower your prices to compete. I will continue to send Quill 95% of my business due to the great service and prices."

I purchased an item and was charged a certain amount, and was emailed the receipt. 2 days later they email me an invoice for a different (higher) amount. I checked my bank account, sure enough, charged me the higher amount. The sales tax charged was 9%, my rate is 6.85%. I emailed them asking for an adjustment. Not only did they never respond to my request, they also illegally charged me more than I authorized. This company is a subsidiary of Staples. Last time I ever purchase ANYTHING from these crooks. And I suggest you do the same!

"Found a really good deal on Quill.com. The reseller ratings here scared me, but I still placed the order using my Discover card. I'm glad to say everything went very smoothly. Items arrived on time, coupons were accepted and applied correctly, and everything went as well as it possibly could. Based on my experience, I would definitely shop there again."

"I just purchased a 23" HD computer monitor from Quill.com and have to say I am super impressed and had no issues whatsoever. I got a KILLER deal on the monitor and had a coupon code for free cookies, too! The order processing and shipping were incredibly fast and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. For those of you flummoxed with all the bad ratings here, I would suggest searching "Quill.com reviews" on Google or going to BizRate.com. BizRate has about 1,600 reviews of Quill and the overall rating comes out to 4.6 out of 5, which paints a much different picture than the one here (I would say it's a more accurate picture, too, based on the sheer volume of ratings and reviews).

Quill did not disappoint me!

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!