Stores > Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com

• Business Hours: 7AM-5PM, Mon - Fri PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-25

Easy and Quick

"This was a very easy to use site. I found what I was looking for at a third of the cost of my local retailer and it got here faster then they could have gotten it."

2016-07-23

"Received exactly the item I ordered in a very timely manner."

2016-07-22

easy ordering

"easy index and searchable database, ships right away."

2016-07-14

Slow service with good products

"Really like the products for my Copystar machine. I ordered on July 4th and am still waiting for the toner. Last time, I got hold of customer service who found my order and sent it to another warehouse to process. I received it in two days.

Just wish the service was more timely since I paid for the product when ordering, yet haven't received it.

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2016

A rep from Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks, quikshipca, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I apologize for the trouble and will message you shortly to assist you.”

wrong address

"I ordered a lot of cartridges for our church. I double-checked my order 3x. then while following up with the tracking number my order and it said it was delivered! I never received it. So i check the address and it is an address from over 3 years ago that it was delivered to. So I had to deal with those people and when i picked up my cartridges i dont even have an invoice or a box because their children opened it and i received my cartridges in a Sav- A Lot bag. All this because you guys must have used an old address on file. Very disappointing. The last tim ei ordered years ago i received 2 cartridges that didn't even work and i didn't send them back cause i didn't want to deal with the hassle. I decided to give you another shot because it was s good deal, and i am somewhat disappointed. Hoping ALL cartridges are good, and i am not even sure if i received all that I ordered because of the mishap. :( "

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

A rep from Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks, quikshipca, has responded

“I'm very sorry for the trouble you experienced with this order! We'll message you shortly to assist you in this matter.”

Well Worth Buying!

"I was skeptical at first in purchasing. I started out buying toner for my laser jet printer. I was pleased with the ink and the outcome of my documents.

Next, i decided to purchase ink for my inkjet printer, and I was pleased with the outcome of my documents as well.

I will definitely purchase from you again.

Thanks

2016-07-06

Happy Customer

"Good price and fast delivery"

2016-07-04

"They were knowledgeable they know what u looking for just give them a little hint when I type my prenter name and ask for toner they gave me at least 5 chouises and I pik the one I need it. I will recommend quick ship to every body and I will use them again and again"

2016-07-02

life in the Br"ink"

"Until you put your life in God's hand you will be in the Br"ink""

2016-06-30

Fasttoner

"I was very impressed with the speed we got our orders. Thank you!!!. The price was great to!!! Even th UPS delivery man was impressed it had gotten to up so quick. Will be using you again. Keep up the fast delivery and great prices."

2016-06-28

SAVING MONEY

"I have waited until using the fax ribbon that I purchased from Quikshiptoner.com prior to doing this review. I am happy to say that the ribbon was great. I will purchasing again"

2016-06-28

baby is that u?

"cartridge works fine. its the printer that is difficult. it has a sensor that knows when the toner cartridge is not the genuine article. "

2016-06-25

Still waiting for status

"Shipment was sent to wrong place. CSR that responded to my ticket confirmed that it was supposed to be shipped to my address and some one from tracking would get back to me within 48 hours. We are now past 72 hours and I'm still waiting. "

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks, quikshipca, has responded

“I'm very sorry for the shipping mishap! We'll be in contact with you shortly to assist you.”

2016-06-25

Great deal again!

"The shipment arrived sooner than I anticipated, and their product performs as well as the OEM at half the price."

2016-06-22

"First cartridge was not good - replaced quickly. Second seems to be okay."

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.