• Quikshiptoner.c Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great price and quick turnaround."

"A GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE...TOUGH TO BEAT !!"

"Shouldn't promise next day delivery if u can't do it."

"The shipment came quickly, 2 or 3 days, just like last time. I'm very satisfied and the ink cartridges are of good quality and they last a long time."

"Very satisfied with the product and the fast delivery"

"Order dated 3/6,15 and today is 3/16/15 and my order has not been received. Say it was returned because of address. Address was correct. Called post office and they have no record."

"I ordered a "ribbon" for my calculator - when I received the order the package was the wrong cartridge. I supplied the brand and model nunber and didn't get what I needed, The cost of the order was inexpensive. The shipping was more than the product. I will not return it for a credit - it would cost more than it's worth. Your customer service rep was helpful but you don't have what I need. "

"When one is totally satisfied it is difficult to write anything! Goods received, well packed and in a timely fashion.
Joseph

"I'm very happy with the quick service and the ease of ordering. Also the quality of the replacement toner was excellant. Will use their service again"

"I was satisfied with the product I received and will order it again from this company. I will not however pay the extra I paid for two day shipping. I paid for two day shipping but it took still took four days to receive my order. I did however take the bad weather we were having in our area into consideration."

"I also very much appreciated the quick and courteous response to my inquiry about how to install the new cartridge. I was confused and Christian of your company helped me. Thank you."

"The product was poor in quality, unfortunately. The service with Quikshiptoner, on the other hand, was good, with a prompt response. I indicated my dissatisfaction with the product and Quikshiptoner promptly sent to me a return label. I will wait and see how quickly they credit my charge card from this purchase."

"I always order my laser printr ink through Quick ship, always great service and prompt delivery.

"Shipping price ridiculous. Purchased 2 tiny ink rollers for less than $4. Shipping was over $8. Could've used a bubble envelope and mailed USPS."

"was very pleased with the price and great service and fast shipping,"

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.