• Address: 2755 Bristol St, Suite 295 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
    • Business Hours: 7AM-5PM, Mon - Fri PST

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Have been using quick ship toner for all my toner needs and have yet to experience a problem. They are awesome and their prices are very competitive. Will continue to use them."

"I purchased a replacement Brother DR-620 drum (non OEM). The drum was rated at 20,000 pages but after 1,101 pages it began to fail leaving regular light spots on the page (the photoreceptor was loosing charge and not picking up toner). While the unit was 3 months beyond the warranty period of 6 months I think QuickShipToner.com should have helped me with the issue considering how early in it's life it failed (~75% life left according to the printer's maintenance information). "We stand behind our products 100%" Not so much in my experience."

"very pleased with fast response thank you"

"fast, efficient and reasonably priced"

"Delivered superfast, as promised. Would not hesitate to order through Quick Ship again."

"Quick, easy as always! Thanks"

"Timely delivery - very competitive price!"

"When I plugged in my copy machine # because I needed a new drum, a Brother drum came up and I ordered it.
When it arrived, I opened it and it was not correct, it didn't fit. So I called to return/exchange it and was told I could not return it because I opened it. Of course I opened it!!!
Now I out $165!!?? I don't think so.

"arrived on time, good quality product, excellent service"

"So far the toners seem to be of good quality, and quickly delivered. "

"It was quickly delivered and prompt. "

"Easy to order; delivered on time."

"Have not had any problems with Quick Ship Toner- they are very friendly, reliable and prices are great."

"I feel that dealing with Quickship has been great. The website is user-friendly, pricing is reasonable and product quality has been excellent. The QUICK shipping timeline has fit into my business protocol very well especially when I am very low on toner with the multiple printers that we have in the office and I have dropped the ball on the amount of replenishment stock to keep on hand. Quikship has saved the day a couple of times for me. Thanks, Michelle"

"Prior to this purchase I had never ordered from Quikshiptoner, so I have to say that I'm a little skeptical the first time I order online from any vendor. But, after a little research I found them to be very reasonably priced and beat out every site that I looked for my specific toner, so I placed my order. Normally, it takes 24 to 48 hours for an online order to be "recognized" either by the system or by a physical person; I don't know how Quikshiptoner did it but my order populated with a tracking number the same day and I was alerted that my toner would arrive at my destination within two business days. I am happy to report that this was one of the smoothest online orders and transactions that I have had the pleasure of experiencing and I will be placing more orders with Quikship for my future toner needs. I highly recommend them from the customer perspective. -Randy in Virginia"

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.