Stores > Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-20

Fast and furious??

"Very please with the whole process. And quick delivery the beat"

2016-03-20

Fastest shipping!

"This was a very smooth transaction, fast shipping and worry free."

2016-03-19

"I have always been a client of yours because of your service and delivery. This time you out did yourself, I received my order the next day.
Thanks!

2016-03-16

Happy camper

"I was disappointed to learn that the toner for my Xerox copier was discontinued because Xerox no longer made my model copier. When I had phoned them they told me I should up-grade to a newer model. I asked the gentleman if he had this problem, could he afford to buy a new Xerox copier. He laughed and told me to look online. With one click I found my toner on Quikshiptoner. In 3 days it was delivered in it's original packaging. The price was half what I had paid from Xerox 4 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased."

2016-03-15

Quick!

"I received the order very promptly and was kept notified of shipping status by email.
I have not used the cartridge yet, so I cannot vouch for the quality, but so far so good

2016-03-14

All's well that ends well

"I received the cartridge just fine but when I changed it I was unable to print my files at first even though I got a green "Ready" light on the printer. Thinking the problem might relate to my print driver I went to Brother's Website to download an Uninstall tool to remove the old driver files. When I attempted to print after downloading the new drivers everything worked fine and the printer was much faster than before. The cartridge is doing a good job at a bargain price. I expect many months of trouble-free service."

This review was modified by epbendel on March 14 2016 10:36:41 AM

2016-03-11

Must wait!

"Quick to let me know the item was not available and should be delivered in 3 weeks. Gave me the option to cancel order or wait."

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

quikshipca, Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks rep has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know right away at (888) 273-3084.”

2016-03-10

Quick delivery as promised!

"Order was prompt and accurate!"

2016-03-08

Never would have thought it!!!!

"This is THE BEST!!!! Online Site with products that are of great quality.... I will always come back to this site for all my INK products...."

2016-03-04

Amazed

"I ordered my printer cartridges on Monday and I received them on Tuesday. I was surprised that they got here that quick. They were packed extremely well. Each box with a cartridge in them ( I had four) were incased with Styrofoam and packed with paper around it to protect the cartridge I was really impressed. I will definitely ordered from this company again."

BUYER BEWARE - Customer has NO CONTROL over Shipping Service or Carrier

"I placed my order on 2/23 for 1-day FedEx delivery, the screen said delivery date was 2/24; 2 days later I had to call to find out that my order hadn’t been processed. The young lady, Sophia, told me it had just been shipped (2/25 and sent me a tracking email that only said a label had been printed, not shipped); and that it would be 2 more business days, meaning today, Monday 2/29.

When I asked what about the 1-day FedEx delivery, she told me I could not believe what was on the order form! I specified FedEx and she said it was your company’s choice as to which shipper to use…So then why even give me a choice? Why not just say we’ll ship when we feel like it and with whomever we choose?

So it’s not 2/29, I’m still waiting for toner and the UPS web site says it won’t be delivered until tomorrow!! This is my 14th order, dating back to 2010 but I feel like I’ve been dealt with in a dishonest and fraudulent manner.

I contacted Customer Support and got none, only a meaningless email about them having the ultimate choice in shipping and that if I really meant what I said by clicking the FedEx button for 1-day delivery I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL THEM INSTEAD. This is just wrong.

This review was modified by OfficeTech on February 29 2016 10:14:17 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-29-2016

quikshipca, Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the trouble you experienced! Shipping can vary depending on the product type and availability. We'll definitely look into this and contact you shortly to assist you.”

cappy

"Efficient and quick. Will use again for future purchases."

Item shipped not for HP LaserJet P2035

"Item ordered and shipped was labeled as being for an HP LaserJet P2035 model printer. However, it is does not fit this printer. Luckily, we have HP LaserJe Pro 400 series printers they do fit."

Rep reply posted Feb-29-2016

quikshipca, Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks rep has responded

“We're so sorry for the shipping error! We'll be in contact with you shortly to assist you.”

2016-02-28

Just started using this product

"Too soon to tell anything.

2016-02-21

Quik is Quik!

"Fast service as usual. Glad they sent me a coupon as forgot about them. My printer is back in shape now!"

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.