Stores > Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-12-26

Molasses service, incompetent or worse?

"Ordered toner cartridge on 12/1. Arrived on 12/9. Determined not working on 12/10, requested return authorization same day. As of 12/26 all I got was promises, no return authorization, no refund. "

Looks Good

"The toner shipped quickly, fit in our printer, and works fine. If it delivers the promised 2,000 pages it will be perfect."

2016-12-25

i'm staying with this one

"I was very satisfied with the delivery and the ink is very good. first time I have order from you but definitely won't be the last. "

Excellent Service!!!

"I will continue to use your supplies and will refer you to my associates. Thank you for making ordering affordable. "

2016-12-23

Amazingly Fast!

"They had the lowest price on Brother TZe-231 tape, and their shipping was super fast, did not need to pay extra for it either! Quality items were delivered and item accurate in description. Thank you! "

2016-12-22

Always satisfied

"Quikship has the best prices and always deliver quickly. I use them for personal and business. They are my number one choice for toner orders."

2016-12-18

Yes, we are Very Satisfied!

"Yes, we are Very Satisfied with Quikship Toner, they are the best!
Thank you and Happy holidays!

2016-12-17

A bit slow on the delivery

"Ordered on12/7 ---they had to split the order into two shipments --completed 12/13---not a major issue but a bit annoying!"

2016-12-16

wonderaful service. Great product and speedy deliver. Very good job.

"This is a good product for my brother copy machine. Price was excellent, and the delivery time was extra ordinarily fast"

2016-12-16

Fast and convenient

"I liked the entire way the product was delivered and am looking forward to calling again when the ink runs dry.

OA

2016-12-15

Impressive!!

"Any time I've ordered from QuikShip the service has been excellent and my order arrives before the system says it will. Truly a great company to work with. "

ink

"I was somewhat satisfied because the shipment was go good until it hit springfield,ma. then it went all the way west to Portland,or. and then came back here to greenbush,me. OTHER WISH THEN THAT IT WAS VERY GOOD. WILL ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. thank you."

This review was modified by jswaney021 on December 14 2016 11:38:52 AM

they SUCK!!

"After placing the order, the web-site said "processing" for over a week - I called three (3) times over that week to get a status and tracking number, but not once was I called back. Never using them again.

2016-12-14

II ordered, it came, all is well.

"Had no problems ordering the toner cartridges, seller response was timely, parcel arrived in a reasonable time."

2016-12-12

No Notice as to Who's Product the ship

"Sent product from a company I have an account with but did not want their product as I have had issues with there product in the recent past."

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.