• Address: 2755 Bristol St, Suite 295 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
    • Business Hours: 7AM-5PM, Mon - Fri PST

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"When I plugged in my copy machine # because I needed a new drum, a Brother drum came up and I ordered it.
When it arrived, I opened it and it was not correct, it didn't fit. So I called to return/exchange it and was told I could not return it because I opened it. Of course I opened it!!!
Now I out $165!!?? I don't think so.

"arrived on time, good quality product, excellent service"

"So far the toners seem to be of good quality, and quickly delivered. "

"It was quickly delivered and prompt. "

"Easy to order; delivered on time."

"Have not had any problems with Quick Ship Toner- they are very friendly, reliable and prices are great."

"I feel that dealing with Quickship has been great. The website is user-friendly, pricing is reasonable and product quality has been excellent. The QUICK shipping timeline has fit into my business protocol very well especially when I am very low on toner with the multiple printers that we have in the office and I have dropped the ball on the amount of replenishment stock to keep on hand. Quikship has saved the day a couple of times for me. Thanks, Michelle"

"Prior to this purchase I had never ordered from Quikshiptoner, so I have to say that I'm a little skeptical the first time I order online from any vendor. But, after a little research I found them to be very reasonably priced and beat out every site that I looked for my specific toner, so I placed my order. Normally, it takes 24 to 48 hours for an online order to be "recognized" either by the system or by a physical person; I don't know how Quikshiptoner did it but my order populated with a tracking number the same day and I was alerted that my toner would arrive at my destination within two business days. I am happy to report that this was one of the smoothest online orders and transactions that I have had the pleasure of experiencing and I will be placing more orders with Quikship for my future toner needs. I highly recommend them from the customer perspective. -Randy in Virginia"

"My order arrived very quickly! I will order from this company again!"

"I never received the toner cartridges. I want a refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

quikshipca, Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks rep has responded

“UPS says:

Delivered On:
Friday, 10/03/2014 at 10:06 A.M.

Left At:
Office

Signed By:
STONE

Not sure why you wouldnt contact us, if there was a problem.”

"I'm a first time purchaser. I ordered two yellow replacement toner cartridges for my OKI C3530 MFP. I was impressed with how fast I received my replacement cartridges (next day) but when I installed the 1st cartridge the printer showed a criticle error message and would not work. I put my old cartridge back in and the message cleared but I still could not print as my original cartridge was empty. I installed the second cartridge and the same thing happened. When I called my printer's service company, they informed that the error message indicated that the microchip in the replacement cartridges weren't working. When I spoke with your customer service, they said the same thing. They sent me a return authorization tag for the cartridges right away for which I am grateful. I do not have UPS service at my office so I have to take the box to a store to return it. Which means I am spending additional time and money to do so. Needless to say I am not impressed with the product. Unfortunately the timely delivery and customer service responce is negated by faulty product. Hopefully, the replacement cartridges work.

Respectfully,

Pat Ray

"Very satisfying service, fast shipping, overall pleasure"

"Excellent service and very quick delivery. No doubt that we will use Quickship in the future."

"They had exactly what I wanted and I got it so quickly...what more could you ask for. "

"very good price and delivery"

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.