Stores > Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com by clicking a star below.

2 bad Cartridges

"I had to pay $300 to fix printer"

Good price, prompt shipment

"The non-profit of which I'm a board member has an HP color laser printer that was in serious need of toner. After casting about, I came back to QuickShipToner and found what I needed at an attractive price. Even without paying extra for overnight shipping, our toner arrived intact within days of our order.

My only minor complaint was that I couldn't correct the shipping address "company" field in the process of placing my order. I was only able to fix it after the fact.

Good packaging/shipping

"I have not used the toner yet, but it was well packed and arrived quickly."

Continued Excellent Service

"Continued Excellent Service. Delivery always on time, tonier always packed professionally...never sloppy."

2017-03-26

Excellent service

"They are exceptionally good. I ordered a toner for my daughter on Thursday evening and according to their website I was supposed to get it next Tuesday. However, when I opened my mailbox on Saturday my order was there. Thank you so much for your excellent service."

2017-03-26

HORRIBLE COMPANY...... Purchase Elsewhere.

"Went to the website and picked out the item I needed even though I could buy it elsewhere for cheaper. But this website stated that it would be shipped immediately and that I would have it the very next day. So I paid the higher price so that I could have it the next day since I needed it asap for my business fax machine. Days went by and nothing arrived. I contacted customer service twice and received no replies. I went to my account to see when it was shipped and it was still logged in as being processed. WTH? Finally, I contacted Paypal and put a hold on the funds because this company was not doing anything correct. As soon as I contacted Paypal and their funds were placed on hold, they suddenly responded and got the item shipped out...... A WEEK AFTER IT WAS ORDERED! If not for paypal, I would possibly not even have received the item. WORSE COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH IN YEARS! Be smart.... purchase elsewhere and avoid the headaches they will cause you. "

2017-03-19

AAAAA+++++

"Great price, fast and quick.

Thank you!

2017-03-15

Really quick!

"I found myself without a spare cartridges for a work due on next Monday, I ordered and supposed to receive them on Monday. I got my items shipped in advance and delivered on Saturday! They saved my day! "

2017-03-13

Great Find!

"I was hesitant to order from Quikship because the prices were unbelieably low. I came across their website while doing a random search for affordable toner cartridges and our office has been spending more on ONE cartridge than I spent on ALL FOUR cartiridges from Quikship. It has been an amazing find and fast delivery. They most definitely have our future business."

2017-03-11

Service was great, but I was sent a double order. I would like to return one.

"The service was good, and shipping was excellent .
But I only ordered the one time and had gotten a memo stating such.

I did look up the item that I ordered twice. I thought the first time that the order
was chosen, I did not finish the order. The second time I ordered this product I did
hit the buy button.
If I can return the second order, let me know. I will call and find out.
Thank you.

2017-03-11

Extra bonus item included

"Besides getting the toner, as promised. There were little air bags that the grandkids loved stomping and making the pop!"

2017-03-10

Awesome Service

"I was completely out of toner in the copier, I placed my order late in the day on Wednesday and had the toner by Friday...... "

2017-03-09

Great Price - Super Fast Delivery!

"Easy to find on website at a great Price. Arrived super fast."

2017-03-06

First Time Use

"Easy to order, order arrived quickly and it was exactly what I ordered! Thank you! :)"

2017-03-06

Paid for overnightshipping

"Paid for quick shipping and received it two days later than I should have. "

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.