• Address: 2755 Bristol St, Suite 295 Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"This company will promise delivery of two days but the shipment takes almost a week. When asking for a refund on the late shipment, they will charge you a 25% restocking fee without any notice of the fee. I would NOT recommend this company!"

"Very fast no-hassle shipping. This is why I continually buy my toner cartridges from them."

"Easy transaction and Fast shipping. Great job!"

"service, product quality and price - that why I always order from Quickship!"

"Appreciated the prompt delivery and quality of the product"

"I am very satisfied with the service. I have order the items on Monday and they were delivered on Tuesday afternoon. Did not expected before Wednesday. "

"This is the second time I've ordered toner from Quikship. Both experiences went smoothly from on-line ordering to the delivery. I am very pleased with the customer service!"

"We needed the correction tape for an old typewriter in our office and received the next day!"

"Shipped quickly and very inexpensive (compared to Staples). Will do business with you guys again. Thanks. "

"Wonderful, fast and reasonable have told every one I know about how they should use Quickshiptoner."

"Super fast shipping. Prices can't be beat! very easy to order online. I will definitely use your site for re-orders. Thanks!"

"They sent the wrong toner even though I purchased it for the correct machine. Customer service was curt when I ask for an RMA. I purchased 3 toners and received an email for credit for only 1. I returned the product 6/22 and didn't get a response until 7/29. Horrible customer service."

"they shipped on time and I was happy with the product."

"They sent the wrong items to me on my original order. I called the day I received it (Wednesday) and informed them of the mistake. While I was on the phone she said that they caught the mistake and had already gotten my correct order ready and I should receive it Friday. I didn't receive it Friday so I called and they said it was shipped out but I should receive it Saturday or Monday. Monday I didn't receive it so I called again. This time I was told the order was never sent. THIS IS AFTER 3 PHONE CALLS AND THEM TELLING ME MY ORDER HAD BEEN SENT. Now it's supposed to be here Thursday, over a week after my original order. I'm just praying that it's correct. Worst experience ever. They can't get the order correct and the customer service lies. I would never recommend this place to anyone. "

"The order arrived intact and on time."

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.