Quantum-Wireless Reviews - page 4 - quantum-wireless.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 96 reviews

Quantum-Wireless is not a merchant member
Quantum-Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"my order was duplicated and I was told to refuse one order to be sent back for refund. It is hard to refuse the mailman's delivery when you don't see him deliver. Now I must take the duplicate order to a post office and pay to ship back."

"This was a quick and smooth transaction. Would use this company again.

"BEWARE THEY ARE A RIP OFF! Quantum Wireless is a rip off! I ordered 8 small items and and the shipping charges cost me $31.60 when (8 x $3.95) it maybe would have cost $3.95 (1 of the charges). The shipping charge was way more than the actual cost of the items I purchases. Please look out for this business! "

Rating 6/103/5

"the online chat was spotty. on two occasions that I logged in and asked a question after I was greeted, I received no reply whatsoever. I was never notified of a tracking number until I was Finally answered in chat on my third or fourth attempt. Delivery took 11 days."

"When I placed my order I was lead to believe that my item would ship within 48 hrs.

A week and a half later, I cancelled my order, which still had not shipped. I contacted them several times via email inquiring about shipping date. Only replied back to me once.

Never, never again.

"Very good service, and the product worked perfectly for our application."

Rating 4/102/5

"The wire less YX-545. did not work at my house.I Could not get even 1 bar on my cell phone. I was told that i would be able to make calls and receive calls. I tryed all around the house even on the roof and did not receive a sig.I told by tec services to send the unit back. iam now waiting to here from the exchange department."

"Worst customer service EVER. Ordered product on 11/28/11, and was to be delived between 12/2/11-12/7/11. Received NO shipping information whatsoever. Finally talked to them & on 12/5 they say "we cant get in touch with our warehouse" are you serious?! What kind of company cannot get in touch with their warehouse? I ask either please find my item & the shipping info, or refund my money. They IMMEDIATELY cancel my order! Not only that, but has the nerve to say, "you can order it again". Why would I order it again!! A) you have no idea where the product actually is B) Put myself thtough this agin, ya right C) I still haven't received my refund! All of my questions went unanswered, and I am still left sitting with out my money, and without a Christmas gift! "

Rating 8/104/5

"My experience with Quantum was smooth and professional. I think their customer service must be very overworked however since I had a question and had to have someone call me the next day which did not happen so I had to call them. The rep. did answer all my questions and I was pleased with the end result."

Rating 8/104/5

"The rep was courteous and the product was shipped out quickly. I received what I ordered exactly. I did find the product cheaper after I had ordered it from Quantum-Wireless."

"Good Service - Abdool - Trindad"

"EXCELLLENT SERVICE, PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED!"

"My order was received quickly and was in perfect condition. The Wilson cellular cradle works as advertised. If someone lives in an area that has poor cellular reception, they should purchase this product. Additionally, Quantum-Wireless has the cheapest prices on Wilson products."

"The product was delivered complete, on time, and works very well."

Rating 6/103/5

"Wish i would have bought the directional antenna."