Stores > Quality Bath

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2013-11-14

"Extremely fast shipping. So fast that it beat my contractor by 3 weeks. After much anticipation of installation, we found it was worth the wait! Our showerpipe is fantastic! A fully customizable showering experience."

2013-11-02

"Five stars all around. Ordered a high-end Hansgrohe kitchen faucet at nearly $100 less than Amazon. Fast free shipping, no hassles, arrived in perfect condition. The only thing to consider when shopping at QualityBath is their somewhat restrictive return policy - 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges on "did not like it" exchanges. This can quickly add up, so be absolutely sure this is what you want. Note that I think this is a fair policy. They don't ask everyone to bear the costs of the few who would order 10 items to see what they like and return nine of them."

2013-11-02

"Ordering online at Quality Bath was a great experience for my first large online purchase!! After extensive research, I found Quality Bath was not only the best price available, but was noted to have the best customer satisfaction reviews. I was excited to order my dream sink, and was delighted with the Quality Bath price as well as their service. My beautiful sink arrived on time, and was in perfect condition! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. A Quality PRODUCT, at a Quality PRICE, from Quality Bath!
Stacia A. Nelson

2013-11-01

"Very good quality medicine cabinet. Packaged perfectly, not a single scratch or dent. Super fast delivery for such large item. Very satisfied with my purchase experience here"

2013-10-31

"Ordered stainless sink grid after reading recommendations from previous owners of Rohl sinks. Excellent service from Quality Bath. Fast shipping. Very satisfied and will order again."

2013-10-30

"Great company.. Very satisfied with my purchase and with customer care."

2013-10-29

"Excellent customer service! Quickly resolved problem with product. "

2013-10-29

"Excellent experience, value and price."

2013-10-29

"Our order was processed quickly and arrived in a timely manner. One of the items was scratched, occurring in the manufacturing process, and QB was quick to send out a replacement. My experience with QB was great, and I would purchase from them in the future."

2013-10-28

"I've had a great experience with Quality Bath. Online, their prices simply cannot be beat. They've been quick about communicating stock availability, and have been very friendly on the phone and over email. My ROHL faucet showed up in perfect condition, and because I made a mistake in my order, I needed to return some towel bars. The return instructions were easy to follow, and my return was processed timely. At first I was kicking myself for ordering the wrong thing, but now that I've looked around at other websites, I realize that the ability to return at all is great, and the restocking fee is lower than at other companies. I'm coming back to Quality Bath to re-purchase the correct towel bars even though I could go elsewhere. I know that with Quality Bath I can have the peace of mind of good customer service, reliable shipping, and just in case it's still not right, I can return it if I follow the instructions."

2013-10-22

"I love Quality Bath! I recently bought an Oceana sink and received excellent service. The sink arrived on schedule and was in perfect condition. I'm very happy with my experience!"

2013-10-22

"Great communication and shipped quickly and efficiently. They were always telling me when and where my package was and met all their commitments. Product was as described and packaged well and the price was extremely competitive. I would definitely buy from here again"

2013-10-22

"A beautiful sink at a really great price! Shipping was prompt. Very happy with Quality Bath!"

2013-10-18

"I have ordered many items from Quality Bath and have been extremely satisfied with the entire online shopping experience, from its well-designed website to its wide range of quality products and competitive pricing and its fast shipping and excellent customer service. I would definitely shop with Quality Bath again and I highly recommend it!"

2013-10-18

"Quality Bath was very pleasant to work with. Unfortunitly the company they represented and sold items from MICO Designs Ltd, was not. The product was misrepresented, that is to say, a poor copy of the original that we were replacing. They are requiring a restocking fee in less we spoke to a Mr Michael Issac who would never receive or return our calls after many attempts."

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!