• Address: 500 River Ave

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They delivered earlier than they first indicated"

"Great price,fast delivery. Excellent order processing. We absolutely love our new Elkay faucet."

"I was under the impression that all items would be shipped promptly. In fact only 2 were shipped when promised. The bulk of the order was shipped a week later. Had I known that I would have purchased the supplies elsewhere. I even called to verify and was not told the truth."

"Delivered ahead of schedule."

"Very impressed with the Quality Bath online ordering, delivery and follow-up! Thanks!"

"Shipping and delivery of my purchase was way to long-two weeks. Website did not provide accurate/honest information regarding shipping. said it was in stock, yet it took two weeks."

"Quality Bath = Quality Customer Service!

I was excited to find my desired kitchen sink on Quality Bath, as it was out of stock everywhere else. After ordering it, though, I found out that delivery would take 6-8 weeks, which was too late for my kitchen remodel. I contacted Customer Service, and Miri politely accepted my order cancellation. Within minutes, I received an email from her stating that when she called the manufacturer to cancel my order, the manufacturer noted that they had one sink left. Miri said delivery would take 2-3 business days, but I received the sink the very next day! This was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had! THANK YOU!

"Extremely fast delivery. Nice looking product. Feels so good to wrap yourself in a warm towel after a shower."

"the sink arrived with a crack when I opened the box. the return policy is such that I had to buy a new sink while they claim that it will take two weeks to send me a shipping label. I may miss my original installment date with the builder as I have to wait another 10 days for the new sink to arrive. I assume by the time I receive the credit on the damaged sink, I will incur credit card interest charges or have to pay for both sinks. they would not expedite any of their processes to accomodate"

"AMAZINGLY FAST! I ordered a farmhouse sink and it arrived THE NEXT DAY! "

"Great prices, fast delivery, awesome products. Bought a lot of things from here and will continue to buy."

"This was our first time to shop at Quality Bath. We were very pleased by the staff and how they took care of our items. We were also pleased with prices on their merchandise. We ill continue to go to this store for future purchases. "

"Thank you for the prompt and CORRECT delivery of our shower, and I will continue to do business with you in the future due to this experience. "

"best prices - great service"

"Fast shipping and exceptional quality"

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!