• Quality Bath

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2013-06-18

"Prompt service, easy ordering, and good selection made this a pleasant purchasing experience."

2013-06-18

"At first I was hesitant to make this purchase online, but, I was extremely pleased with my purchase of a farm sink from Quality Bath. I was in a hurry to get it because I had to send back another sink from a different company. I needed the new sink quickly because I was awaiting countertop installation. It came in two days, well packaged and in perfect condition. Plus, the sink was on sale and shipping was free! I had a question about connecting my disposal and out of four companies I spoke to, only Quality Bath could answer my question and tell me which part I needed to connect it. They were also eager to help me find the correct metal grid that fit into the sink I purchased. I was extremely happy with their product and customer service. I would recommend this company for it's outstanding customer satisfaction and would buy from them again. "

2013-06-18

"I ordered a Jacuzzi Tub from Quality Bath. My experience in dealing with your company was great. My tub was delivered in on time with notifications all during the process.

Thank you Quality Bath!

Shirl"

2013-06-18

"Myson towel warmer arrived quickly and "uninjured". No unpleasant surprises and very pleased with product - exactly as described,

2013-06-18

"Good prices and fast service. Thanks"

2013-06-15

"Customer service called to advise dimension of product and confirm order. Delivered on the quoted lead time.

2013-06-15

"They delivered earlier than they first indicated"

2013-06-14

"Great price,fast delivery. Excellent order processing. We absolutely love our new Elkay faucet."

2013-06-14

"I was under the impression that all items would be shipped promptly. In fact only 2 were shipped when promised. The bulk of the order was shipped a week later. Had I known that I would have purchased the supplies elsewhere. I even called to verify and was not told the truth."

2013-06-13

"Delivered ahead of schedule."

2013-06-13

"Very impressed with the Quality Bath online ordering, delivery and follow-up! Thanks!"

2013-06-12

"Shipping and delivery of my purchase was way to long-two weeks. Website did not provide accurate/honest information regarding shipping. said it was in stock, yet it took two weeks."

2013-06-12

"Quality Bath = Quality Customer Service!

I was excited to find my desired kitchen sink on Quality Bath, as it was out of stock everywhere else. After ordering it, though, I found out that delivery would take 6-8 weeks, which was too late for my kitchen remodel. I contacted Customer Service, and Miri politely accepted my order cancellation. Within minutes, I received an email from her stating that when she called the manufacturer to cancel my order, the manufacturer noted that they had one sink left. Miri said delivery would take 2-3 business days, but I received the sink the very next day! This was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had! THANK YOU!"

2013-06-12

"Extremely fast delivery. Nice looking product. Feels so good to wrap yourself in a warm towel after a shower."

2013-06-12

"the sink arrived with a crack when I opened the box. the return policy is such that I had to buy a new sink while they claim that it will take two weeks to send me a shipping label. I may miss my original installment date with the builder as I have to wait another 10 days for the new sink to arrive. I assume by the time I receive the credit on the damaged sink, I will incur credit card interest charges or have to pay for both sinks. they would not expedite any of their processes to accomodate"

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!