Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2013-10-18

"I have ordered many items from Quality Bath and have been extremely satisfied with the entire online shopping experience, from its well-designed website to its wide range of quality products and competitive pricing and its fast shipping and excellent customer service. I would definitely shop with Quality Bath again and I highly recommend it!"

2013-10-18

"Quality Bath was very pleasant to work with. Unfortunitly the company they represented and sold items from MICO Designs Ltd, was not. The product was misrepresented, that is to say, a poor copy of the original that we were replacing. They are requiring a restocking fee in less we spoke to a Mr Michael Issac who would never receive or return our calls after many attempts."

2013-10-17

"The phone rep. was quick and very helpful. Their online price was the best price. The regular delivery was very quick."

2013-10-17

"No problems. I received what I ordered in a few days."

2013-10-17

"I ordered from Quality Bath when my contractor send me a quote for the same bathroom faucets and shower trim/head. It was simply too high and supposedly at cost. Quality Bath had what I wanted at a better price. The products work well and are beautiful in my new bathroom."

2013-10-11

"Good internet tracking system to let the customer track the shipment and the status of the order. In addition,
When I need customer service, I am able to call-in.
Pricing is also reasonable. I would recommend my friend to use it.

2013-10-06

"They don't back you up with manufacturer when product arrives damaged. I would have posted this sooner, but just found this website. We ordered two Strasser Woodenworks bathroom vanities from Quality Bath in October 2012 for total cost of $2K; so they weren't cheap, they were supposed to be very good quality. I wasn't home when they arrived, & my contractor accepted delivery. When I got home and opened them, one was fine, but the other was not. An interior divider was broken; although that shipping box was undamaged, so it was obvious that it was packed that way. If it had happened during shipping the box would have been broken too. Plus one of the drawers was not put together correctly and the drawer slide had broken pieces. So, instead of sending me a new vanity, they send me the inner divider and expected me to change it out. They send a new drawer but that drawer front was crooked, so I had to exchange the front with the broken drawer. Still didn't solve the broken drawer slide issue. When I asked for some type of compensation, like some money off, they refused since we had not noted the damage on the delivery slip; or indicated delivery was "subject to inspection". I sent them pictures of everything, so they could see that this came damaged, but it did no good. I will never order from them again. They back the manufactuer's interests, not the customer!! Even if the manufacture refused a credit, they should have as the seller. "

2013-08-22

"Purchased a sink from "Quality"Bath. Item received was broken in numerous pieces due to poor packaging. I contacted them immediately to get a replacement. They indicated that the item was no longer available. I requested that I receive another comparable sink at a similar discount. They had plenty of comparable sinks on their site. They refused to allow me to select a replacement. They would only refund my money. They would not take the damaged item back. I now have to deal with disposing of the broken sink and finding a new sink. Company is not willing to make customers happy for their error.

In response to their comment that they had nothing to replace it with, It is not true. they have have a number of similar similar sinks to replace it with. I identified a number of comparable items from the same manufacturer that would have been acceptable. They just chose not to give a similar discount.

2013-07-14

"The cabinet was out of stock, but I was notified immediately, and chose to wait until it arrived. Wonderful company to deal with!"

2013-07-12

"I wouldn't hesitate to order from Quality Bath again. Their service is excellent. Janet is very personable and helpful. I had a return and the replacement was ordered before I returned the item. The replacement arrived only 1 day after the return was shipped."

2013-07-08

"Very nice experience, I am very satisfied, thank you"

2013-07-08

"They ordered from the manufacturer. I was kept in the loop completely along the way and knew when the order would ship and when it did. Great seller and great prices."

2013-06-25

"My beautiful sink arrived very quickly and in good condition. Quality Bath had the best price ($400 less than the best local price and $200 - 400 less than most online prices) and customer ratings by far. I am very happy that I decided to go with them. Fed Ex does need to get their act together though. The poor delivery guy was expected to unload 180 lbs. from the back of a high 18 wheeler with no lift! Thank heavens for helpful neighbors or his back and my sink might both have been broken!"

2013-06-25

The vanity is such good quality and we received it sooner than expected and the delivery was efficient and thorough. I would recommend them to friends. Thank you.
Rose Lord

2013-06-23

"exactly the item we wanted, shipped fast, arrived before we knew it."

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!