Stores > Quality Bath

• Customer Support: 1-800-554-3210
    • Fax: 732-364-7570

• checkmark icon COD

2013-06-19

"did what they said they would do, delivered on time, no hassles."

2013-06-19

"Received purchases on time and in new condition. "

2013-06-19

"Delivered on schedule and as described"

2013-06-18

"Fast shipping, great communication and the faucets I ordered were beautiful. Packed securely. I would without hesitation recommend Quality Bath to anybody. Thanks!"

2013-06-18

"Prompt service, easy ordering, and good selection made this a pleasant purchasing experience."

2013-06-18

"At first I was hesitant to make this purchase online, but, I was extremely pleased with my purchase of a farm sink from Quality Bath. I was in a hurry to get it because I had to send back another sink from a different company. I needed the new sink quickly because I was awaiting countertop installation. It came in two days, well packaged and in perfect condition. Plus, the sink was on sale and shipping was free! I had a question about connecting my disposal and out of four companies I spoke to, only Quality Bath could answer my question and tell me which part I needed to connect it. They were also eager to help me find the correct metal grid that fit into the sink I purchased. I was extremely happy with their product and customer service. I would recommend this company for it's outstanding customer satisfaction and would buy from them again. "

2013-06-18

"I ordered a Jacuzzi Tub from Quality Bath. My experience in dealing with your company was great. My tub was delivered in on time with notifications all during the process.

Thank you Quality Bath!

Shirl

2013-06-18

"Myson towel warmer arrived quickly and "uninjured". No unpleasant surprises and very pleased with product - exactly as described,

2013-06-18

"Good prices and fast service. Thanks"

2013-06-15

"Customer service called to advise dimension of product and confirm order. Delivered on the quoted lead time.

2013-06-15

"They delivered earlier than they first indicated"

2013-06-14

"Great price,fast delivery. Excellent order processing. We absolutely love our new Elkay faucet."

2013-06-14

"I was under the impression that all items would be shipped promptly. In fact only 2 were shipped when promised. The bulk of the order was shipped a week later. Had I known that I would have purchased the supplies elsewhere. I even called to verify and was not told the truth."

2013-06-13

"Delivered ahead of schedule."

2013-06-13

"Very impressed with the Quality Bath online ordering, delivery and follow-up! Thanks!"

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!