Quality Bath Reviews - page 4 - qualitybath.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 769 reviews

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Extremely fast delivery. Nice looking product. Feels so good to wrap yourself in a warm towel after a shower."

Rating 4/102/5

"the sink arrived with a crack when I opened the box. the return policy is such that I had to buy a new sink while they claim that it will take two weeks to send me a shipping label. I may miss my original installment date with the builder as I have to wait another 10 days for the new sink to arrive. I assume by the time I receive the credit on the damaged sink, I will incur credit card interest charges or have to pay for both sinks. they would not expedite any of their processes to accomodate"

"AMAZINGLY FAST! I ordered a farmhouse sink and it arrived THE NEXT DAY! "

"Great prices, fast delivery, awesome products. Bought a lot of things from here and will continue to buy."

"This was our first time to shop at Quality Bath. We were very pleased by the staff and how they took care of our items. We were also pleased with prices on their merchandise. We ill continue to go to this store for future purchases. "

"Thank you for the prompt and CORRECT delivery of our shower, and I will continue to do business with you in the future due to this experience. "

"best prices - great service"

"Fast shipping and exceptional quality"

"Great place to buy from, speedy deliveries"

"The ordering process was incredily smooth, we called with a few questions and they answered them and placed the order at the same time.

Within a few days the order showed up in perfect condition!

We will definitely be using qualitybath.com for any further needs!

"fast shipping, well packed. Have made three more orders"

Rating 6/103/5

"Item is back ordered for 8 weeks . . . Waiting . . . "

"I have a couple of items to be delivered tomorrow and another TBD, but Quality has keeper me informed all the way with where things are. So far very good.

Rating 4/102/5

"They took three days to "ship", which means the shipping label was printed, then took 2 more days to move it 37 miles. Poor. Now I'm getting the "requested" survey I didn't request for a product I have yet to receive, 8 days after I ordered it. Very Poor. Don't send surveys that insinuate the customer asked for it, don't send surveys BEFORE the product is received, especially if the customer can track the order and see it hasen't moved in a week. Really Poor. "

"Quality Bath delivered as promised. Great price."