Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

2016-04-25

"Alway great doing business with. Fast shipping and a knowledgeable staff."

always out of stock

"3rd time ordering where 1 or more of the items I have purchased were out of stock. Will not be using quadratec for purchasing items again. There are other websites that offer lower prices have invatory and free shipping. "

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2016

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles here. We try to have all items we offer in our catalog and off our website in stock and ready to ship out for customers, however this sometimes is not always the case due to high demand or manufacturing delays. Items ordered that are in or out of stock would be listed on your order confirmation email, we unfortunately do not list item stock on our website and will not charge you until items ship out. Please note, you can contact any member of our Livechat team with the items you're interested in and they'll be more than happy to check item stock for you. Also, if you give a call into our sales line they'll be able to place the order for you while also getting you current item status. If the specific item you're looking for is out of stock, they'll be able to assist you in finding an equivalent in stock alternative to that item.

Have a great day!”

First time customer

"Received half my order promptly and in good condition. No word on the backordered items."

2016-04-25

Good descriptions on site and fast shipping

"I ordered three different items and all had good descriptions on the site. I felt comfortable everything would fit and it all arrived pretty quick. I never pay for the more expensive shipping options and Quadratec is one of those companies where there is normally no need. The regular ground shipping was at my house in three days. "

EASY!

"The website is very easy to navigate. I found what I needed in minutes and had my ordered placed in the same amount of time. Great web site. "

QUICK!

"Ordered bezel...arrived quicker than anticipated...prompt service!"

2016-04-25

"Quick shipping and everything arrived"

Great service

"Great service and quick shipping. Product just as described. "

very happy

"I got my parts very fast and they fit perfectly "

Great soft top!

"New soft top fits great and great quality"

BIG SOUND

"Sounds good, Lights could be a bit brighter!
Would recommend!!

First Class Response Time

"Fast and prompt delivery time. A great place to buy heavy duty Jeep replacement parts."

2016-04-24

"As usual, excellent product and speedy delivery!"

2016-04-24

"Everything was great and process was simple!"

Happy Jeep-Life!

"My experience with this company was amazing! When the orders were placed, I received an email that they were on back order. However, I received the items ordered within the original specified time and was extremely pleased with the products! Thanks so much! Jeep Life 4 ever!!"

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.