Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

14 YEARS OF EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I own a 2002 TJ Wrangler 14-year ago. All these years Quadratec has been here helping me keeping my vehicle going and going always fit.

Thanks a for lot all of you.

Alberto

Exactly what I ordered

"I ordered a wheel cover for my spare tire and handles for my side roll bars. They came quickly and were exactly what I ordered."

2016-08-15

"Quick and easy from ordering to install. Have ordered several items and have received all. Items were packed safely and all included materials were correct. Customer service is top notch."

2016-08-15

Quadratec gave me options that the dealer couldn't!!

"I recently ordered an AEV Procal Module for my jeep. I received the item in a couple of days, very satisfied with the speed of delivery. Item works perfectly, I was able to not only calibrated my speedometer to match my 35" tires (which the dealer can not do) but I was also able to turn on Daytime running lights. "

Grab handles

"Great doing business with Quadratic,,I have always had a good experience with them."

Faster

"Command was received after 2 days"

Awesome!

"Fast and cheap. I can't ask for more. Thanks Quadratec."

New Jeeper

"Quadratec not only has great prices, they back-up what they sell. Thanks team!"

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

"Super fast shipping. I will continue to shop at Quadratec. "

2016-08-14

Priced the Best and Quick Shipment!

"I searched the Internet for the pricing on a couple of JK parts and came on Quadratec. Their price was far and away the best. Ordered and super fast shipment too!

Happy Camper here!

2016-08-14

Jeep hood louvers. Welded studs broke and spun.

"Titles says it all. cut the holes for the louvers in my jeep. Drilled holes for studs. Did a test fit to make sure the louvers bowed with the curvature of the hood. All nuts tightened down fine. They were locking nuts I was aware not to sinche them down super tight. While romeoving the nuts the welds for 7-8 of the studs broke and are free spinning. Had to leave them as they are with painters tape between sheet metal and louvers because I can't remove them. I would recommend louvers with out studs just holes so you can pop rivet. Which is what I am going to have to do. Purchased due to heat soak of engine bay and it helped keep the bay temps down a little bit. But still get some vapor lock when sitting at idle. I also have to say that the electric fans are shit in the wj's along with the relays in the 99-2003 models. 04 I think they removed the fan relay or put it in a new place because I can find it. Any way the second stage part of the fan does not work. I only have first stage which fan is at low rpm and does not draw enough air through to keep radiator cool and help heat escape the engine bay."

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2016

A rep from Quadratec, Quadratec, has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. These are designed with the spot welded studs to provide a cleaner, smoother look when installed to keep the surface free of hardware. Sometimes after repetitive torquing this spot welded studs can work themselves free and I do apologize for that. I have a new set on the way for you along with a return label to your email address for the return of the broken ones. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we would be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Easy and fast checkout !

"I'd rate the quadratech experience a full 5 stars because of the ease and speedy checkout . And if you need help just hit the chat button and get help right away !! Thanks quad !! Lynn Ryan "

Replacement Top for TJ

"Perfect! Just as advertised. Easy to install and looks great. Well made and fits like a glove!"

2016-08-14

"Item online states in stock, but when ordered I received an out of stock email. Customer service was fantastic and got my order shipped out fast"

Smooth as Silk

"The transaction was flawless. I ordered, it shipped, it was received, everything went perfect."

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.