Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2017-02-21

"They did a great job. Love the pedal covers. "

This review was modified by bergerja on February 23 2017 03:00:01 PM

Right on Quadratec

"Ordering was easy,part was in stock,delivery was on time and part fit perfectly. Right on Quadratec. "

This review was modified by pfcunltd1 on February 23 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-02-21

"HATE this ResellerRatings site. Didn't sign up to post this online. How do I remove this crap?"

This review was modified by bambi_myers on February 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

Loved the grill

"I loved what the chrome grill inserts added to the look of my jeep. Went in very easy. "

This review was modified by christy_henegar on February 23 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

Best online purchase i have made to date!!

"The fine people at Quadratec were "FAST" friendly and helpful ...I want to hit on one point in particular I had ordered the wrong item on accident.and before it was shipped the people at Quadratec contacted me to make sure this is what I was wanting ..luckly they did because it was not the right fit for my Jeep ...saved me a lot of time and money .and a lot of hassle and let me tell you the customer service is PERFECT in my opinion great people ..FAST FAST shipping ...I would recommend to anyone ...THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE AT QUADRATRAC for a great online buying experience ...."

This review was modified by allboys4us on February 23 2017 11:00:02 AM

credit card confusion

"my order total was $231.30. i had a $200 gift card. after processing my order and gift card, i gave my CC to pay the difference, $31.30. i checked my bank account and found two charges from Quadratec. $36.99 and $59.31. I called the customer service phone number to understand the two charges. The agent couldn't answer the why two charges and neither matched the amount due by my order. He told me he would figure out what they were doing with my CC and call me back. I still have not received a call back. several days later, I checked my account. the two charges were gone and a new charge for $75, was on my account. I called back to find out what Quadratec was doing with my CC, the agent seemed to understand my concern and claimed to fix the issue while i waited on the phone. several days later the $75 charge was gone and a new $60 charge is on my CC. I do not understand what this company is doing with my CC. i have little confidence in your billing process and will think twice before i allow Quadratc to process future charges on my CC. my card still has a charge that is over the amount that i authorized.
i received half of my order.

This review was modified by jeepsclimb on February 23 2017 05:21:44 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Quadratec, Quadratec, has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. I'm going to email you directly to further follow up with this. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Have a great day! ”

back order?

"Mirrors on back order, when are they coming."

This review was modified by moabbruce on February 23 2017 09:30:01 AM

What a winch !

"You guys did awesome tried out a winch and it works great"

This review was modified by weadjust4you on February 23 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-21

"Always professional and prompt service. "

This review was modified by shannon_charlton on February 23 2017 08:00:10 AM

exsauted

"good service and fast shipping "

This review was modified by ysoliva on February 23 2017 07:30:01 AM

New guy jeep owner

"Ordered frame mnt.. step hardware was substandard and stripped out.had to come up w/my own..."

This review was modified by Pcolder59 on February 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

Super bright

"I ordered the Quadratec Stealth headlamp and fog light kit for our 2013 JK for my husband's birthday. The fog lights were back ordered so he had to wait for his gift but it was worth it when he opened the box. The install was straight forward and he is very happy with the look and output of these lights. They are so much better than the factory lamps. You could say the difference is night and day, :-)"

This review was modified by recooper71 on February 23 2017 06:00:07 AM

Have No Fear

"Quality Product, Simple Order Process, Delivered, Installed, Happy :)"

This review was modified by settle_daniel on February 23 2017 05:45:01 AM

Hinges

"Received the item on time and in tact. Never had a problem with Quadratec"

This review was modified by Bourret16 on February 23 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-02-20

"Haven't received my part yet from FedEx yet at all but the other part I go fits good tho "

This review was modified by harrisjustin973 on February 22 2017 10:45:01 PM

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.