Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

2016-08-16

"I ordered an item for my son's birthday. I find out that it won't be available until the first of September. I ordered it on 8-3. Oh well a belated bday gift I guess. "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

“Hey there,

I do very much apologize for the delays with your most recent order. I was able to confirm stock at Drake so what I did is have this set to drop ship directly from them, should ship out ion the next 2 business days. If there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

No SHOW

"order never showed up but charged for product anyway.
Now I'm going to have to go through credit card co. to get moneys back.
GREAT JOB!!!!

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the delays with your most recent order. At this time we are seeing some heavy backorders with this item due to waiting on our stocking order form the manufacturer. At this time, if an item on our website is not listed as "In Stock" then we are currently out of stock and that would be listed on your order confirmation email.

Since this did not ship, you were not charged and you can cancel at any time. We're expecting to see these back in stock late this month from our most current ETA from the manufacturer. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we would be happy to help.

2016-08-16

Now my steering won't fall apart

"New ball joints and tie rod end to be able to get new set of tires on, after the shop wouldn't do the alignment due to worn parts (oops). Everything arrived quickly, and is ready to go on. I haven't ever had a problem with Quadracrack orders."

Surprised

"I ordered the Tuffy secured enclosure for my wrangler unlimited. I ordered it around 2pm on a Friday afternoon with free standard shipping. It arrived around 9am the next morning (Saturday) via UPS. I was very surprised it shipped so quickly and very pleased with the security box. I have not had a bad experience with quadratec despite ordering many items over the years. "

2016-08-16

great prices!!! Great customer service!!

"Quadratec has unbeatable prices and they go out of their way to make sure their customers are satisfied!! I'll never shop anywhere else!!

This review was modified by lisaloves70s on August 17 2016 11:19:08 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

“Hey there,

I do very much apologize for the troubles here. I spoke with the manufacturer on these and unfortunately they are on national backorder with no updated ETA as of yet. However we do have alternatives in stock that we can get you close on the price you are paying for this top. I'm going to email you in regards to this directly to hopefully help find a solution for you.

Where's my order?

"Ordered my parts 2 weeks ago haven't seen anything yet..."

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. I'm showing this was ordered on 8/6/16, since our warehouses are not opened on the weekend this shipped out the following Monday 8/8/16. Since you ware located on the West Coast, shipments form our East Coast warehouse can take up to 7 business days with standard shipping. I'm showing your items were delivered today 8/16/16 which would be 6 business days. IF there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

2016-08-16

"Price and delivery were exceptional"

Fast and Easy

"Found what I needed for an old Jeep, priced right, with fast delivery. "

Awesome speed!

"We were told that the part was out of stock. I then get an e-mail stating that the part would be delivered the next day!!! Awesome response time!"

Wheel studs

" Just what I was looking for. Fast shipping."

2016-08-15

Never have parts in stock.

"They say that they stock more parts than any one. WRONG. "

“Hey there,

I do very much apologize for the confusion here. I'm showing you have called in to cancel however we do currently have the item in stock and ready to ship for you. If there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Great product and price.

"Ordering was easy, love the catalog I received with my part. It came in the mail pretty quick too. The staff on the phone are very nice and knowledgeable. I just wish they had the clips and screws available to attach the part I ordered. Bummer that they do not carry those parts as well."

2016-08-15

nothing less than great service!!

"as all of my orders, great service,quick delivery. even when an item is out of stock, i received it in a short time! i always have had great service through on line ordering and the few time i have called in. "

Great product however.

"The instructions could be a bit better, no mention of the 2 screws inside the compartment that need to come out before the black box would come out also maybe a couple of new spring washers to help reinstall the box.
Over all not hard just would be nice to know.

Everything I expected

"Proper products, in good condition, in a timely manner."

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.