• Quadratec Quadratec Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

"The shipping was fast and I was very satisfied with the products"

"Quick service and good product "

"The cup holder/trash can does not fit in the rear center of my 2015 jeep wrangler as advertised. It cannot be seated into the position as advertised."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with the item you have ordered. I'm showing the specific item you ordered is advertised to work with '07-'10 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK) and '07-'10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK) only so this item would not fit your 2015 JK. Please get in touch with any member of of Customer Service Team and they'll be happy to setup a return for this item. They can be reached at 1-800-745-6037 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST) Monday - Friday.

Have a great weekend!”

"Good experience. Easy to find products and free shipping!"

"$90 off and free shipping. Best deal on the net for the TJ bumper I was after!"

"Quick service, even the back order was two days later"

"Fast shipping everything was nicely packaged i will reorder for more things!!"

"While I appreciate the fast service I would appreciate having updates on the backordered items. There should be something (I haven't found it if it exists) that will allow you to check on wait time for any backordered items, Not just " we'll ship when it gets here". Is it one month, two months or longer. I did not see anything that indicated the items were out of stock till I placed my order. This would be helpful."

"Always great products and always arrive on time."

"Super fast shipping. Arrived 2 days before it was expected. "

"I order from QuadraTech almost every time I need something for our Jeep and I never have issues. The prices are always competitive and service is always fast."

"As usual, everything worked as stated and the order was filled in 2 days."

"Super fast shipping. Everything was as advertised. Will definitely shop here again. "

"Your website needs a cancellation option on all orders."

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with out site. We would be happy to cancel your order as long as it has not processed. You would just need to get in touch with any member of our Customer Service Team and they would be happy to take care of that for you. They can be reached at 1-800-745-6037 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST) Monday - Friday.

Have a great day!”

"Guys helped me get exactly what i needed over online chat... great service."

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.