Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10

1st jeep guy

"They did a great job keeping me informed what was going with my order."

2 day free shipping

"Your sell does not identify whether or not the item is in stock or not. Made me think it was. Therefore, your promotional 2 day shipment was a host. I feel cheated. Took too long to receive.

Noe Pena

Great Service

"I have dealt with Quadratec since 2008 and the level of service they provide only seems to get better. Keep up the good work! "

2016-12-06

"Ordered on Friday ad received it Monday. The floor mats are top quality."

Brother's Christmas present

"What more can I say got what I ordered in a timely manner. Being an owner of two keeps at the moment, there will be many more purchases to come. I hope for good continued customer services. "

Worried for Christmas

"I was worried when I hadn't received any news about my order status and my account hadn't been charged a week after I placed my order but the customer service representative called the manufacturer and cleared it right up, assuring me that I had made the cut off date for christmas!"

Not good

"Ive ordered a rear bumper fpr my dads jeep for christmas and i only got. Order number haven't gotten a tracking number, so I called the freight company and they said a paper is missing about my tracking and shipping. Still waiting from a call back from a customer service guy who said he should call back befkre end of day and nothing. That is a lot of money and I have no clue if my order has shipped or anything. Not happy at all!"

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

“Hey there,

I do very much apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. I'm going to email you directly with the information required so you can better track where your items are. Please let us know if you have anything further we can assist you with and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Have a great day !”

Perfect!

"Exactly as described. Perfect fit."

2016-12-05

"I got the complete motor mount kit for half the price Jeep wanted for just the rear.

KC lights & gift certificate

"Must say I'm not thrilled with this order & another one I placed a few days afterwards,first they don't actually give you a gift certificate,just a link to print one off which I never got,had to call & get a #,second Fed-Ex shipping sucks !!!! I live in Ky & it took over a week to get here,the next order was some brackets which were back ordered & I didn't know that until I had placed the order,this should be passed on to the buyer before the order is placed,I needed the brackets so as of now I'm waiting for them to get here,just shipped today ( Monday ) & I'll be doing good to get them by Saturday,in a nut shell I'll look to buy from 4wd or Extreme Terrain next round on my bumpers & winch"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. At this time we do list item stock on our website. If an item description is labeled with the green "In Stock" icon then the product is in stock and will ship out in the time frame listed below it. Unfortunately we do not list out of stock items on our website. If you do not see the "In Stock" icon then it is typically out of stock and backorders will be listed in your order confirmation email. If you have any questions in regards to this please do not hesitate to contact any member of our Livechat team with the items you're interested in and they'll be more than happy to check item stock for you. Also, if you give a call into our sales line they'll be able to place the order for you while also getting you current item status. If the specific item you're looking for is out of stock, they'll be able to assist you in finding an equivalent in stock alternative to that item.

Have a great day!”

stuff took forever

"because they failed to mention it was not available. had i of known that i would have bought someplace else"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

Have a great day!”

2016-12-05

so small, fit a kid or skinny ladie

"The XL came so small we are giving to my skinny 10 year old for Christmas. 2nd shirt from this site that was tiny. If you order this, order 3 sizes bigger at least. Shirt was pretty. It's a shame!"

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products you may return it any time within 30 days of the date of Sale for a hassle-free refund of the amount paid for the product. For Christmas gifts we offer 30 days after Christmas Day for the return. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that the product not be damaged, missing components or manufacturer's documentation. Special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate re-stocking charge. Place your name and order number on the package for efficient identification. If there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Have a great day! ”

Publicidad Engañosa

"En la portada de la página de Quadratec dice:
Purchase any qualifying Rubicon Express Lift kit that includes shocks and receive up to a $200 Instant Rebate! Offer valid for purchases made between October 1- December 31, 2016.

Pero en ninguna parte dice que el reembolso es para clientes de USA o CANADA.

Por tanto, estan engañando a clientes que nos son de esos países.

Cuando me contacté con ustedes, solo me piedieron disculpas. Incluso recibí un correo de Rob Windle, en un tono que me ofende.

Espero que llegue mi compra lo antes posible.
Saludos. (espero que alguien que entienda español, pueda leer esto).

This review was modified by luis_garcia-99533 on December 05 2016 06:47:56 PM

Chameleon High Lift Jack

"I ordered a silver High Lift Jack and when it arrived it had changed to charcoal.
I sent an email out stating this and never heard back from customer service.
I phoned to follow up on this and the Arron checked and low and behold no more silver jack advertised even though the Internet claims one and when I clicked on it it too changes to charcoal.
Not that the jack is hideous or anything but my wife has been quite involved with this purchase and has been hands on in the many of the desisions and was quite dissapointed when the un-boxing took place.
I still am miffed over this.
Was there ever a silver jack ever available?
Customer services email stated problem solved and case closed.
I was less than pleased by the way my issue was handled.

This review was modified by tcall-53647 on December 05 2016 05:56:15 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-08-2016

“Hey there,

I do very much apologize for the troubles with your most recent order. In regards to the emails, the way our system operates, once and email is responded to it automatically goes to a "solved" state so that way it organizes the emails already responded to. It does not mean the situation is solved just that the email was answered on our end. You would just be able to reply to that email and you would be directed back to the agent who responded to you.
I regards to the Hi-Lift jack, these would be a charcoal metallic powdercoat. Pictures on the website are over exposed sometimes to show texture and product detail to help visually see the product. Also due to various forms of devices and color, contrast and brightness settings sometimes colors can look different on the web than what is received.
If you have any questions in regards to this please do not hesitate to contact any member of our Livechat team with the items you're interested in and they'll be more than happy to check on that for you.

Have a great day! ”

Happy

"Great price and merchandise on time."

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,456 merchant members.