• Quadratec Quadratec Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2015-07-27

"My order was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. My one small complaint was the tracking number provided never showed as being valid so I was in the dark as to when it would arrive or where it was."

2015-07-27

"good parts, delivered as promised"

2015-07-27

"THE PERSONAL AT QUADRATEC WERE VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. THEY WALKED THOURHGH THE PROCESS OF ORDERING WHICH IT MADE THE WHOLE THING A BREEZE. YES I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY AND MERCHANDICE TO EVERYONE. THANK U. "

2015-07-27

"It was my first time ordering from Quadratec and I have to say I was very happy. The product was exactly as described, at a very good price more so than any other site I saw online. It was a tire cover for my daughter's first car and she is very happy with it. Additionally,the shipping was very fast. Will definitely purchase again! Thank you so much. "

2015-07-27

"Still have not received my order. 20 days later. "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hey there,

The ETA on these bike racks is showing mid-August for us to see them in stock. I do apologize for the delay. We will not charge you until they ship out. I have upgraded you to FedEx Ground at no charge. Once it ships out from us here in PA you will see it within 2-3 business days in Michigan.

Thank you for your patience. We do appreciate it.

Have a great day.”

2015-07-27

"My order was processed and shipped to me quickly. Free shipping often takes longer, but this order arrived in a few days. I'm very happy with Quadratec."

2015-07-27

"Still waiting on order two weeks later with no information as to when I will receive my order."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hey Allan,

In speaking with the manufacturer they are stating to us an ETA of early to mid-August for these to arrive here and begin shipping. I do very much apologize for the delay. We will not charge you until they ship out. I have upgraded you to FedEx Ground at no charge as this is a quicker ship method than what was selected.

Thank you & have a great day!”

2015-07-27

"Always fast and easy! Thank you."

2015-07-27

"I received a light bar in one of my orders.
When we tried to do the install it was defective.
I was very impressed with the way the transaction was handled. I was sent a new light bar that day, without having to double purchase, and sent return label next day to send bad bar back. Even though we had an issue with product, your customer service team did an outstanding job. Thank you "

2015-07-27

"Always a nice experience."

2015-07-27

"The product worked great, the price was right, and my son enjoyed the catalog that came with the order."

2015-07-27

"Item(s) as described and they arrived sooner than expected."

2015-07-27

"Quick shipping and product is as advertised!"

2015-07-27

"Delivered on time, quality product. Thank you!"

2015-07-27

"Great service. Will shop with quadratec again"

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.