Stores > Quadratec

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quadratec by clicking a star below.

New jeep people

"I love how reasonable the prices are and how quickly it arrived "

Great service

"Great service, got all parts fast, "

Perfect part

"Just what I needed and quick shipping. "

2017-04-22

"fast and reliable service great product and price"

2017-04-22

Easy as alwasys to find what I need and fast shipping.

"It is always easy to find what I need. SHipping is always super fast."

excellent servive

"I have made only a few calls to your store, & each time whomever I spoke to seemed to possess a great deal of knowledge about the product I was purchasing unlike other businesses where the employee only knows the part number, but nothing of the purpose or applications of the product especially if the part is for application or if it can be adapted

thanks for the experiance
Neal O'C

Great quality product

"Bought a cowl seal for my yj and fit perfectly. Great fan of quadratec."

Roll Bar Mounts for Hi-lift jack

"No problem with my online order. I have a tailgate security enclosure on my Jeep Wrangler and had no problem with it. My only suggestion is to add on a lock."

caution

"My same question to someone on the phone VS an e-mail got me 2 different answers."

2017-04-21

Great purchase. Very Happy.

"Very pleased with items and super fast shipping!!!"

2017-04-21

Great place to buy Jeep parts

"i ordered some parts for my '89 Jeep YJ. I love how much stuff they carry and their catalog. The stuff arrived quickly and worked perfectly. Will certainly order from them again."

Ahead of schedule shipment

"Thanks for your prompt service"

All was good.

"As for Quadratec, they were the middleman to what I needed. My 05 Jeep LJ stock sub was blown and they were the only ones to carry a "drop in" stock replacement. They had it, I needed it, I bought it, I got it , works as advertised = 5 stars to me?"

Back order

"Ordered two different items. Was notified after the order they are out of stock not the time of order. Have checked on one order twice, they keep telling me another week or two 2 different times. Would of order through someone who had them in stock or at least would communicate when and be honest about how long. Be careful to buy items from them that are on sale or discounted, never know when you might get them. "

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from Quadratec, Quadratec, has responded

“Hey there,

I do apologize for any troubles with your most recent order. We try to have all items we offer in our catalog and off our website in stock and ready to ship out for customers, however this sometimes is not always the case due to high demand or manufacturing delays. At this time we do list item stock on our website. If an item description is labeled with the green "In Stock" icon then the product is in stock and will ship out in the time frame listed below it. Unfortunately we do not list out of stock items on our website. If you do not see the "In Stock" icon then it is typically out of stock and backorders will be listed in your order confirmation email and you will not be charged until the items ship out. I'm showing we have since received new stock of this item and it has shipped out on 4/24/17 with an estimated delivery date of Thursday 4/27/2017 by end of day.

If you have any questions in regards to this please do not hesitate to contact any member of our Livechat team with the items you're interested in and they'll be more than happy to check item stock for you. Also, if you give a call into our sales line they'll be able to place the order for you while also getting you current item status. If the specific item you're looking for is out of stock, they'll be able to assist you in finding an equivalent in stock alternative to that item.

Have a great day!”

Great Customer Support

"I ordered the Diver Down seats covers. They are good quality covers, but when I received them I noticed a small hole along a seam where the stitching had come out. I called customer support and explained the issues. Without question, they sent set in about two days and they where in perfect condition. Covers are installed and look great!

Kevin Berube

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.