Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

Awful

"Product was out of stock and they gave me an estimate ship date in a confusing email. I called them when it passed the date and didn't ship and they said it could be 2-3 weeks and my money would be taken from my account at that time with no notice. I'm sure the parts will be fine but I couldve paid another 100+ dollars to another company for the part only to be surprised by that much money coming out of my account almost a month after I ordered it and was told it was out of stock. Very poor way to do business.

Update:
Quadratec did everything they could to fix the issue and make it easier on me when they saw the bad review. Awesome effort.

This review was modified by mffeldkamp on February 03 2016 03:10:22 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the delays on these. I went ahead and contacted the manufacturer to verify stock and made this order to ship directly from them. Should process and ship out within the next 3 business days. I also when ahead and took care of shipping costs for the troubles. Once this ships out, you will receive tracking. If there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

2016-02-01

On schedule arrival date!

"Fast shipping and right on the day stated"

I'm a quadratecy!

"Just bought a 2016 Sahara and I absolutely love it! My friend told me about your site and I've fallen in love with that too. I can't wait to continue ordering items...Fast, Speedy and easy is all I can say."

2016-02-01

"This wasn't my first order, and it wouldn't be my last. I've been very satisfied with everything, from the products, to customer service."

2016-02-01

" nice to have a company you can go to and get your parts in a very short time, also if you have any questions they are very helpful on phone conversations. I live in a area that is full of offroad shops and I like to support our locals but half the time they have to order the parts, so its just as easy to go to quadratec.
keep up the good work
thanks, gary

texasjeep

"Great service and arrived on time.. Thank You..."

Part

"Out of stock, was not able to get it"

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the troubles here. We try to have all items we offer in our catalog and off our website in stock and ready to ship out for customers, however this sometimes is not always the case due to high demand or manufacturing delays. Items ordered that are in or out of stock would be listed on your order confirmation email, we unfortunately do not list item stock on our website and will not charge you until items ship out. Please note, you can contact any member of our Livechat team with the items you're interested in and they'll be more than happy to check item stock for you. Also, if you give a call into our sales line they'll be able to place the order for you while also getting you current item status. If the specific item you're looking for is out of stock, they'll be able to assist you in finding an equivalent in stock alternative to that item.

2016-02-01

"The item I wanted was in stock and the 2 day delivery got it to me by the time I needed it. "

Super fast shipping

"The Smittybilt side rails that I ordered for my 2015 Jeep arrived within two days! One day before the big snow. I'm located fairly close to PA, so it may take longer depending on where you live. They got the order processed very quickly!"

Shipping

"I need all in only one box"

Too many catalogs!

"Although I'm always very satisfied with Quadratec, we received 6 catalogs in our last shipment - 1 would have been great! Save the trees!!!"

Blizzard Blues.......

"Nice cover to fend off NE winter."

Couldn't be happier, 1st purchase

"I have bought the AEV control arm brackets for my 2015 JKU Freedom and the shipping was very fast, items were packed well. Price was also very good with free shipping. I will definitely be buying more atuff here. "

Catchy title....

"Shipping takes too long (11 days now). I can't look up my order without an account and I can't create an account without buying something more. Wondering where half my order is."

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

“Hey there,

I do apologize for the delays with your most recent order. The front splash guards you ordered were unfortunately on backorder at time of purchase however they have since become back in stock and shipped out on 1/26/16 for you. I'm showing per the tracking number you will see them to your front door tomorrow 2/02/16. If there is anything further we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

2016-01-31

Just the Pedal Covers I needed.

"Need to find a cover for a pedal on the pump lever of the lift tables we make at the request of a customer for added protection from any sharp metal edges. Searched on line and found the jeep pedal covers that looked about right. Purchased a dozen and we got them and they seem to work great for the special application. It was a very easy and rewarding adventure and I thank Quadratec for its fine service. Did use the online discussion with Quadratec and that worked very well. Plan to use again in the future.

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.