• Address: 1028 Saunders LaneWest Chester, PA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10

"Like always i can get what i want with good prices and good quality in good time. "

"I ordered a pair of handles and a combination summer top. I got the handles within a week. The summer top is on back order. In the summer. That's a bummer."

"Problems since the second I made a purchase. Item was out of stock but I don't get informed of that for a couple days. Then when I email or call I get a slow response or rude call center people. The only good person was troy who actually heard me out, but unfortunately the damage was already done. I NEEDED the axle bearing because mine was failing. So I just went without a vehicle for about 9 days because 3 days after the purchase failed my differential carrier seemed to have issues. Who knows whats wrong and honestly I should have bought from a company that considered the severity of the situation given the fact I needed a vital part for the rear axle. You're supposed to be jeep people, and anyone that has an issue with their dana 44 rear axle bearing knows what can happen if continued use occurs. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the backorder. I do show an e-mail was sent 24 minutes after the order was placed to inform you of the backorder. I do apologize if this not was received on your end in a timely fashion. I do recommend checking stock in our Live Chat service or through the sales line at 1-800-745-2348, especially with items that are integral to your Jeep getting back on the road. If there's anything else we can help you with just let us know. Thank you!”

"Service was great, easy to order, fast shipping. Would love if USPS was a shipping option as beening in Canada they are the cheapest option.

Cheers
C.

"Quadratec had some cool products that I ordered. Before ordering the product i asked for a little bit of service to know a little bit more about the products and the live staff was very supportive and kind."

"Quick delivery times, knowledgeable about jeeps, but could have recommended a better tubular door for my rear doors, now I have to return them and get different ones. Very helpful with the return though! "

"Great price !! Super fast shipping and it was free!!!! Very knowledgeable staff !!!"

"I have found my shopping experience with Quadratec to be agreeably pleasing as they have combined the time honored tradition of "Customer Service" with the "New Age Technology" of Internet Shopping while putting emphases on "Servitude". The service personnel at Quadratec have proven themselves to be friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in delivering the products I ordered to my door on time. In addition, Quadratec offers the quality parts I'm looking for at a very competitive price, thus differentiating themselves from their competition. Whether seeking the services of a company to meet the consumer's individual needs or personalized wants, Quadratec is prepared to employ their solutions, negating the need to shop elsewhere. Thanks Quadratec Team!

"Order was placed on back order (Why not show inventory right before actually ordering?).
I had to call to get the status and apparently it was shipped last friday or this monday (who knows?).

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“I do apologize about that. At this time we are unable to show inventory on our website for a host of reasons. In your situation it's because we can only ship outside of the US from our main warehouse here in West Chester, PA. I do show the order shipped out and arrived to you. For any future orders I recommend checking stock in our Live Chat or via phone at: 1-800-745-2348 or 1-610-701-3336. The phone lines can also place an order for you. Thanks and have a great day!”

"Once getting to a sales person thing went well. Their products are top notch items and the on-line chat, was the sales point for my purchase. "

"its very interesting site and I was dealing and bought so many things very easily and I am very interested with this site.
I wish to all of you more success.

"I was not pleased to find that the coupon code could only be used for a phone order."

"Parts were exactly as described. Good quality, and fit perfectly. Handles are super handy for getting up into my jeep. "

"I've always found Quadratec easy to deal with"

"I ordered this product for my son he was very pleased. They look great in his Jeep."

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.