• Address: 1028 Saunders LaneWest Chester, PA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Quadratec continues to exceed my expectations of what an online merchant ought to be."

"Enjoying all my new gadgets for my Jeep"

"Quadratic rocks! They have walked me through making many decisions on which products to select for upgrading my rig!"

" its been over a week and my order is still at back order status in the warehouse?"

"I was contacted by Quadratec after they identified a possible mistake I made during the order process. Their attention to detail saved me from receiving the wrong year part for my Jeep. This was definitely service above and beyond the standard."

"I always expect great service from Quadratec and they always deliver. Great people doing a fantastic job. Talked to Aaron and he was very helpful."

"I ordered a hitch and received it the next day! My husband was impressed that the bolts were already welded on, which made it possible to install in 30 minutes."

"Just what I wanted safari mirrors take care of issue when taking doors off."

"I ordered a project and was not notified until after I had placed my order that the item was out via an email that followed my order confirmation email. The email was hard to follow and gave no information as to when the item would ship. After calling I was still not given a specific ship date and have still not received my order. If an item is out of stock it should be listed as out of stock on the website. You should have to place your order and then find out it's not avaliable. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-09-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear about your backorder. At this time we are currently unable to list inventory on our website. This is due to having multiple warehouse locations as well as dropship warehouses. I do recommend checking via our Live Chat, e-mail or sales team at 1-800-745-2348 to verify stock prior to placing an order. Regarding backorders in general: If an item is on backorder we contact the manufacturer on a weekly basis to obtain new updates. We are at the mercy of the manufacturer as to when the backordered items come in and can only relay to you what they are telling us. With that said, most ETA's we receive from manufacturers are a week range and not a specific date. I do not show contact info listed here but if you call customer service at: 1-800-745-6037 they will be able to contact the manufacturer again for you to obtain a new ETA if your order has not been received. Thank you & have a great day!”

"Great site to find exactly what I needed! Easiest site to navigate! Then the shipping was superbly expedited!! Will defiantly be back for future parts!!! "

"Fast, easy and fun. Prices are very competitive with plenty of choices."

"Floor matt cut outs did not line up correctly with car."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“I'm sorry to hear about this. As no order number provided please contact my customer service team at 1-800-745-6037 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Eastern or via e-mail at: CustomerService@quadratec.com They will be able to verify what's going on. Thanks!”

"Great product at a great price and delivery was fast. "

"Quadratec was great helping me to get the correct parts ordered and equally great with a no hassel return of one item."

"Always prompt and accurate service.
I'll continue to use them.

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.