Stores > Quadratec

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10

QUICK SERVICE

"quick service, great selection, fair pricing. no issues"

This review was modified by brandon_moebs on January 19 2017 07:00:01 AM

DUI

"Need more info on product. Like recommendations from the manufacturers. "

This review was modified by marvelgambit on January 19 2017 04:00:02 AM

Greate!

"Gentiles, accurate, timely and all during international shipping so.. a point more for them!
Prices very good.

This review was modified by marco_falco83 on January 19 2017 04:00:01 AM

Good stuff!!

"I am glad to announce that my experience with your customer services team is very positive. They have been very understanding and coordinated very well. My queries were answered and information was processed well.

keep it up Quadratec!

This review was modified by sabiqr on January 19 2017 01:15:02 AM

Great Service

"Ordered a front bumper on s Friday, told it would be shipped same day, bumper was at my house at 9 a.m. Saturday morning!! Doesn't get better!!"

This review was modified by shanesaw68 on January 18 2017 08:00:03 PM

Quadratrac Delivers.....

Jeep Cherokee XJ parts arrived on the day that they were promised and everything fits as it should. It was held up for three days by one part being back ordered but that is not bad for a 17 year old vehicle.
I thought that the shipping charge was a bit high, I guess that it is a cost of living in "The Great White North".
Keep up the good work!!

This review was modified by wac24 on January 18 2017 06:00:01 PM

Awesome Service

" Easy to place the order and delivery was super fast. Very impressed. There are a couple more items I will be ordering for my TJ. Keep up the good work"

This review was modified by shawna610 on January 18 2017 05:30:02 PM

Jeep Hard Top

"Order arrived on time and very quickly. No problems with delivery. The top was in pristine condition and was easy to install. Highly recommend! "

This review was modified by brettraskopf on January 18 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

Packaging was a little dissapointing!

"I was excited to receive the notification that my package from Quadratec had arrived, but was honestly a little stumped and frustrated when I returned home and found how my three items had been shipped.
Each item was in their original, full color, descriptive packaging for anyone and everyone to see and weren't even taped up to at least deter in the least bit. Fortunately, all my items were in the boxes and hadn't been tampered with.
Now, I'm all about minimizing packaging any way possible, but if my packages could have been easily walked off with by any other Jeep enthusiast who wanted a couple hundred dollars in merchandise maybe throwing the 3 items in a single, plain box before shipping would be a good idea. That or guarantee a delivery with free replacement if the buyer doesn't receive shipment.
I'm a bit skeptical to buy again from Quadratec for this reason since I work long hours throughout the week and can't always be available when packages arrive.
I hope this information helps. I've not had this problem before and I hope this isn't a new thing or I won't be taking a chance like that again.

This review was modified by hbookhardt on January 18 2017 04:00:02 PM

Keeping me happy!

"I order a lot of different things from Quadratec!
They've done some things for me to make my orders more convient. Keeps me happy!
Thank you Quadratec!

This review was modified by dlesher1970 on January 18 2017 03:45:01 PM

Wonderful Product!!

"Product was a breeze to install, instructions were clear and precise, and the product is made very well!!! I will definitely be ordering more soon!!!!!"

This review was modified by jrlong24 on January 18 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-01-16

"Very satisfied. Good quality and price. Received timely.

This review was modified by lannylloyd2 on January 18 2017 03:30:03 PM

Just ONE thing...

"Always a good experience with Quadratec!!! Just ONE thing I didn't like!! I didn't find out that one of the parts I ordered was out of stock until I received a follow up e-mail informing me of this. I would prefer to know that an item is out of stock before I place my order instead of after. This is the first time this has happened to me so far with all the orders I have placed. I was kind of on a time frame this time tho. Good news was when I called to cancel the order of the back ordered part, I was informed that it would be shipping out that day!! Good news for me, but that is just ONE thing I didn't like!!"

This review was modified by billbarron1977 on January 18 2017 03:15:01 PM

what i want, fast

"Quadratec has almost any of the things I need, wth free quick shipping, What could be wrong with that?"

This review was modified by hfrogness on January 18 2017 03:00:03 PM

Great service

"The delivery was very quick and when I needed some help on an adjustment it worked perfectly.
David

This review was modified by dpatterson5623 on January 18 2017 02:00:02 PM

Share Quadratec's store rating

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.