• Address: 1028 Saunders LaneWest Chester, PA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Always prompt and accurate service.
I'll continue to use them.

"Great product once again. Delivery was fast. All of my transactions with Quadratec have been seamless. The way they should be.

"Very happy with the service provided. Living in the most remote Capital City in the world my goods (in two different packages) arrived together as ordered and promptly. I have already recommended Quadratec to three other friends. I am preparing a new shopping list for more. "

"Embarrassed for you. My new top arrived with unacceptable packaging as well as condition. Every bag of bolts and support pieces opened and scratches on most pieces. Directions looked like they were left outside for weeks. Did not have full inventory of pieces. Now I have to repackage and send back. Which I will do a better job than you did. Maybe I should just get smart and order from another company this is the second time I have had to ship back a Quadratec order. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Sorry to hear about this. The box you received is actually packaged by Bestop. We do not repackage these items. If a box does arrive damaged we can issued a FedEx Damage claim. This ships out a new top and and has the damaged one picked up from you at no charge. I have e-mailed you regarding this. Thanks!”

"The service was fast, efficient and exactly as advertised. Wish everyone worked like that."

"Living on an island, I can always find every item I need on Quadratec and although postage is high, I'm guaranteed quick turn around."

"Fast and on time. Great service!"

"Very quick turnaround time from order being placed to product on your doorstep!"

"It was shipped the same day as I ordered it can't complain about a thing"

"Always a pleasure doing business with Quadratec!"

"My order was backordered but being summer when most people have the doors off their jeeps, not their fault. The product, a rear view mirror, just what I expected, installed in minutes very easy and works great. Thanks"

"Great products and fast shipping."

"This was my first experience with Quadratec. I placed my order on Wed. and everything I ordered was delivered on Fri.. So, I placed another order and got the same result.
These people are good and fast and everything I ordered was in stock and delivered within three days, very impressive.

"I ordered a 2" receiver hitch online and saved150.00 from what it was gonna cost me locally. With that I was able to get seat covers as well."

Iron range

"Exact products delivered in a timely manner, with great tracking during shipping. Thank you again!"

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.