• Address: 1028 Saunders LaneWest Chester, PA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"Great price !! Super fast shipping and it was free!!!! Very knowledgeable staff !!!"

"I have found my shopping experience with Quadratec to be agreeably pleasing as they have combined the time honored tradition of "Customer Service" with the "New Age Technology" of Internet Shopping while putting emphases on "Servitude". The service personnel at Quadratec have proven themselves to be friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful in delivering the products I ordered to my door on time. In addition, Quadratec offers the quality parts I'm looking for at a very competitive price, thus differentiating themselves from their competition. Whether seeking the services of a company to meet the consumer's individual needs or personalized wants, Quadratec is prepared to employ their solutions, negating the need to shop elsewhere. Thanks Quadratec Team!

"Order was placed on back order (Why not show inventory right before actually ordering?).
I had to call to get the status and apparently it was shipped last friday or this monday (who knows?).

"Once getting to a sales person thing went well. Their products are top notch items and the on-line chat, was the sales point for my purchase. "

"its very interesting site and I was dealing and bought so many things very easily and I am very interested with this site.
I wish to all of you more success.

"I was not pleased to find that the coupon code could only be used for a phone order."

"Parts were exactly as described. Good quality, and fit perfectly. Handles are super handy for getting up into my jeep. "

"I've always found Quadratec easy to deal with"

"I ordered this product for my son he was very pleased. They look great in his Jeep."

"Excellent product and service."

"Quadratec always come through with advice, orders even returns."

"Product arrived sooner than expected, great product too!"

"Happy with my bags. Easy to order."

"Excellent Jeep Parts Supplier!! I have been using them for years and they improve every year with more products and promotions. Shipping and availability of parts is #1.. Looking forward to my next project!! "

"Quadretech has been great! Deliveries come on time and their return policy is qick and simple. I am very satisfied with the service I receive from Quadratech."

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.