• Address: 1028 Saunders LaneWest Chester, PA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"at the time to confirm order based on total price, the website shows all cost incurred for payment and payment done through credit card. without notification, I receive an email showing extra charges for handling and cargo. this is totally un acceptable. you should clearly demonstrate all cost with charges to satisfy your clients."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

Quadratec, Quadratec rep has responded

“Hello Zuhair,

For all international inquiries to receive a freight quote, please place the order online, by phone at 610-701-3336, by fax at 610-701-2402, or by sending an email to iorder@quadratec.com. The charge you are showing at checkout is not accurate as it will show $0 or a small surcharge amount. A freight quote will be emailed to you within 1-3 business days. Customs duties, taxes, and other charges will not be included in the quote as that is up to your local customs office on what they will charge you. You will not be billed for any orders until a confirmation is received back to us.

I do apologize for any confusion,

Have a great day!”

"Great service, fast delivery. I will use Quadtrac again. Thanks for the great service. Glenn, Southwest Florida."

"Good Experience. Received e-mails confirming purchase and confirming shipping along with tracking number that was linked to the carrier. Received products same week."

"Quadratec never lets me down!!!!!!very satisfied as always"

"Very satisfied with the experience of buying from your site"

"The whole process from ordering to receiving my package was user friendly. I received my order in 2 days and was impressed at the care taken to ensure my parts arrived damage free. The order was complete and installation and looks were perfect."

"Quadratic always takes care of me. I rarely have issues but when something goes wrong they always take care of it quickly and professionally."

"Quadratec has what I need in stock and processes the orders quickly. I have not been able to find a better deal on the parts I need. Quadratec is now my first stop shop. "

"Received my order in less than two weeks, my K & N cold air intake went on great along with my seat covers. Very pleased with both products and service.
Joe Lee

"Quick delivery even for being free. Was able to get everything I needed at one stop."

"Very helpful over the phone and very polite, delivered on time overall I would rate Quadratec a 10. Thank''s Again"

"First time shopper of Quadratec. Website was easy to navigate. reasonably priced products with fast delivery. Have picked out several items for my next purchase from Quadratec."

"Very satisfied with the item I purchased and online chat was very helpful. And have been buying form them for about 8 years and had no problems."

"They deliver the stuff thank you Doug "

"Parts fit perfectly with no problems. Quick delivery and good pricing. Thumbs up."

Quadratec is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quadratec is a merchant member
Quadratec participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.