Stores > Puritan's Pride

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.1/10 9.1/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.4/10 9.4/10

Better health - little cost

"The vitamins and supplements keep me in good health with out costing me a lot of money.
Great deal all around!

2016-12-03

"Satisfied with the product and the price have been using them for years although Puritan Pride gets too tricky with its pricing when they offer sales some are available in the book some only if you call in. For example I have a five dollar credit that I can't use unless I phone the order in but the price will be more or more for shipping. Also dog treats are an American company but made in China. Puritan pride must not know they sell poison for pets."

like always

"always arrives in a couple days and always in good shape. bottles never smashed boxes always in good condition. been buying from puritan pride for quite a while now and haven't had a complaint yet"

2016-12-03

"Good products, fast service."

2016-12-03

"love the great sales on vitamins."

Easy - Great - Fast

"Ordering was easy; pricing was great; shipment receipt was fast, what more can a comsumer ask for!"

always satisfied

"products are good and delivery is timely."

ordered/received!

"The right item, at the right price, Quick response time to on line ordering, fast delivery, quality product. Who could ask for more?"

Love the FREE Delivery

"I have been ordering liquid vitamins and liquid joint care for quite a while. I can always depend on my order arriving safely and on time. It is heavy, and always well packed. Free delivery to my door. "

One Oder Discontinued

"One order had a problem. Got an email, "your order has shipped". I look on the email invoice that both items were back ordered. Then I get an email both items discontinued. I understand one item, but both items??? I'm no fool!"

Misrepresentation

"Size was extremely small and disappoin"

2016-12-02

So glad I found this site.

"I was able to find just what I was looking for at a very reasonable price with no shipping charges & very prompt delivery. Thank you. I'll be ordering again."

2016-12-02

they hit THIS one out of the park.......

"THIS shipment was 100% correct...the last one ..not so much as my 6 bottles of Biotin ordered were delivered as 5 Biotin and 1 Vit B12.....so this order was my ''I am giving you one last chance'' and they came through...."

2016-12-02

Exceptional products prices and service

"I have always received great products, prices and service from Puritans Pride over the 27 years of ordering from them. "

RELIABLE SATISFACTION

"I've been a customer for 20 years and always have received great service with a great product. "

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.