Puritan's PridCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"One bottle of vitamins only had 6 pills in it instead of 30. The bottle was still sealed like this. It took two weeks to get a reply via email which was unsatisfactory. I will never do business with Puritan's Pride again."

modified review This review was modified by soup006 on February 10 2014 05:53:02 PM

"I ordered £100 pounds worth of goods. Got a letter from customs about paying an extra £30 import charges (UK) ans still my order has not arrived. On the website it is still being processed and I can not seem to find an email or phone number to contact them that works or gets a response. I think honestly I am going to call the police."

modified review This review was modified by tcason on January 04 2014 11:09:38 AM

"I ordered 12 of these, yet only received 10! Unacceptable is an understatemnt, and I can only assume this is a dishonest company out to scam you anyway they can. Customer service has not replied in over 5 days, despite claiming to have a 1-day turnaround. I advise you stay away from these crooks, and try to bring your business to honest companies that care about their customers."

modified review This review was modified by edvinm on December 12 2013 12:15:51 AM

"I have been ordering from Puritan's Pride for years and have never had a problem with shipping or customer service so I really don't understand the negative reviews."

modified review This review was modified by itzallama on November 26 2013 03:18:24 PM

"If you are in the UK and ordering from Puritan's Pride be very aware that it's a scam! The site address is UK, prices are shown in Pounds and you think you are ordering in the UK but actually you are NOT. The vitamins are shipped from the USA. I got a notification saying the vitamins had arrived, had to call the customs agent who said people are not aware and then get shocked that they have to pay additional customs duty. You can't just return the items and expect your money back. Puritan's Pride expect you to first release the vitamins from customs and return it at YOUR COST and then they will return the amount you paid for them only. I used to be a regular customer while in america and now I can't believe what a third rate unethical company it is. Rather just buy locally."

modified review This review was modified by neospace12 on October 20 2013 03:40:25 AM

"My experience with Puritan's Pride was excellent. We had a minor problem because they insisted on shipping my order by UPS, who lost the first shipment, but they sent it out again and I had it in a few days. I talked to customer service twice and both times they were very polite and helpful. Glad I didn't get scared off by the negative reviews!!!"

"After reading the many negative reviews I fully expected a long wait for shipping and nothing but problems. Surprisingly, none of those issues came to pass. The websites order tracking is a bit problematic but my order was placed and received in a flawless and timely manner. I ordered 2 3 pound Isopure Zero Carb Protein containers at the best price I have ever found them 40.99, they were shipped the next day and arrived in 2 days. The packaging was a little hinky, but aside from that I have no complaints whatsoever. "

"I do think they offer mostly good products at reasonable prices- but, as others have stated, their shipping takes fooorrreeevvvverr and customer service is virtually non-exsistant. They claimed via email to have shipped my package four days after my order (still way to long) but in reality they didn't until three days later (a full week, people) and I got my shipment 10 days after ordering. I paid $5 for a small order of two items. It should have shipped priority and been at my house in 3-4 days. When I contacted the company, twice, I got the standard automatic response saying they would get back to me within 48 hours and that was it. No one ever did. If you want to get your order within a reasonable time frame, order from someone else! Oh, and good luck getting help if they mess up your order. "

"Horrible! The have good deals but they are horrible at fulfilling their orders.

I paid for expedited shipping and the product was not expedited...it took them 48 hours to even fill the order when the expedited shipping should have had it at my door in a day. I called them to ask where the product was and I was told by an automated system during at least three different calls that it would take 10 minutes each time to speak with a representative. Furthermore they told me they would refund me for the shipping that was never expedited and I've yet to see the credit come back on my account. Two separate representatives spoke with me that day and said they would credit my account. Never happened! I would seriously consider another company before you try this one...

"Puritans Pride has good products. But they waste so much plastic. It's very harmful to the environment!

They have 'deals' where you pay for 2 bottles and receive 5 separate plastic bottles with 30 tablets each, and each plastic bottle is only 10 or 15 percent full.

Why can't they market their products, "Pay for 60 tablets, receive 90 tablets free." and ship 150 tablets in one small bottle? It's crazy wasteful.

"Shampoo made my hair break off - I lost about 10 inches by 3 inches. The soap broke my skin out........I have never had reactions like this before - RUN AWAY! This stuff is crap!"

modified review This review was modified by girlbrooke on July 10 2013 11:48:06 AM

"I ordered 3 bottles of Neuro PS on the 7 May. Price is excellent but I never received the products.

They do not return my email queries I have sent 2.

I am waiting till the end of the week before I lodge a dispute to try to get a refund through my Credit card.

modified review This review was modified by Ecoli17 on June 03 2013 12:24:25 AM

"I ordered 6 bottles of Raspberry Ketones 100 mg (60 Capsules), 3 bottles of Pineapple Bromelain Chewables (100 Tablets), three bottles of Co Q-10 100 mg (60 Softgels), and three bottles of their Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg Plus Co Q-10 (60 Softgels) during their buy 1 get 3 free sale. After finding discount information on either RetailMeNot or Slickdeals (I forget), I ended up buying all that for $48.29! I had bought supplements at Kroger and Meijer and returned them, because the cost of three bottles of supplements was a little more than everything I bought from Puritan's Pride! I do not know why they have bad reviews here, but I am really impressed with the cost, I have read the quality is excellent, and my order shipped within days (and I received a UPS tracking number). I am impressed and will continue to order through Puritan's Pride!"

modified review This review was modified by javacat on May 16 2013 03:16:10 PM

"I've been a coustomer of Puritan's Pride for over 25 years, as has my mother, and in all that time we've always recieved excellant service, not even one small problem."

modified review This review was modified by JulieClark on May 15 2013 09:27:18 AM

"terrible customer service. customer service responds with little care regarding your concerns. still withholding my money"

modified review This review was modified by j4kei on May 02 2013 03:34:24 PM

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member
Puritan's Pride does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!