Stores > Puritan's Pride

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-07-24

B Proud, use Purition's Pride for all your vit needs. You will be glad you did.

"I have been with Puritan's pride for at least 15 years and have been very pleased. The service is very good and they ship very fast. Thank you Puritan's Pride."

Good Service

"Order arrived on time and in good condition. "

The best supplement

"My husband and I have been a customer of Puritan Pride for a long long time. When you old like we do, you need supplements. I used to buy supplements from different companies but they are so expensive; expensive enough that we have to cut down on the quantity of pills that we have to take. Puritan Pride is a great company not just the supplements that we buy but also the Customer Service people that I sometimes I have to deal with. "

2016-07-23

One of the best customer service departments.

"Besides the product a store sells, without good customer service, you will not have customers that stay with you. Keep the great services up. Kudos to Puritan's Pride."

Don't do it...

"Ordered buy one bottle get one free....Tried to order it by PayPal and it would not let me finish. I called in and the girl said the order did not go through...I gave her my credit card. She said she cancelled the first order so that I would only be charged for one order.Well they charged me for both orders. I had to go through all likes of things to get it worked out. I ordered the orange aroma appeal. I don't even like it ...I will not buy from you again...It was nothing but a headache."

2016-07-23

Right on time--AS ALWAYS!

"Good company to deal with. Great prices--shipping is always without surprises."

what nerve

"you ask for a rating and have the nerve to 'require' that I write something! "

2016-07-23

"From the ordering process to delivery, Puritan Pride offers the best service of most of the online ordering company's I use. My orders are always correct and arrival quickly. Thank you for a great expedience!"

Always great products, Great Price and fast delivery

"Always satisfied, they stock 95% of what I usually need with a good price"

Great Service

"Have been very satisfied with Puritan Pride in ordering, service & receiving merchandise in a timely fashion and saving me money too."

A pocket full o" pride

"best herbs and alternatives for the best price. Quick accurate delivery. You have it all, even stuff you can't find in your local health food stores. I have been a customer for over 40 years and I even give my dogs your herbals and products.
Joyce S

Great

"Super fast shipping great pricings"

Positive

"Was disapointed because they were out of one thing I had ordered. I reordered what I thought would work, but it was twice a much cost.... still the person handling the order was
very professional and made the order work.

2016-07-23

"Love my mini diffuser. Runs a long time on batteries. Only thing I would change is to have an auto shut off."

Quick and easy

"Been using Puritan's Pride for 15 years. Good products and selection, great deals, fast shipping. That says it all."

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.