Stores > PureFormulas.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2014-07-05

"I was glad to find xanthan gum at a great price, and free shipping through PureFormulas.com."

2014-07-03

"I've never had a bad experience with this company. Shipping is always fast and FREE. "

2014-07-01

" 7/1/14 11:01pm cst: Hello; I've been ordering from P.F.'s now for over three years. Not having a vehicle these days I've gotten
good at using the internet to shop. I've always been into healthy alternatives. It was Dr. Osborne who was with Mercy, and then became an alternative/independent Dr. who introduced me to Pure Encapsulations and Ortho Molecular. She also inspired me to look further into alternative choices as she would have articles lying around the office on research on natural supplements. She also made me aware that it would be okay to take natural supplements with my high blood pressure medicine..etc, as long as it was discussed in an educated manor. I consider myself fortunate to have found P.F.'s as it now helps me to be more responsible for my own health. I just turned 59 on June 13th. Never felt better. Pure Formulas has become a staple for me. Thank You Pureista's!

2014-07-01

"Going well so far! Good price, selection, shipping, checkout, etc. no complaints!"

2014-07-01

" I can always find what I want at a great price with free shipping. Thank you PureFormulas!!"

2014-06-29

"Easy to use site, great prices and service!!

2014-06-27

"I'm always pleased with the selection, which they are always expanding. The free shipping encourages me to explore their website even before I make a purchase from my local store. However, lately I've been disappointed that orders placed before 2pm ET aren't shipped the same day as promised on their website. Business must be good since items are out of stock more often. When requesting to be notified that an item is back in stock, I received an email immediately after my request when the item was clearly still out of stock. And the 10% coupons that were always available are much rarer and more restrictive."

2014-06-26

"Excellent on-line customer service, confidence in the quality of the supplement I purchased, and free & fast shipping are three reasons why I recommend PureFormulas.com to family members and friends."

2014-06-25

"I enjoy the variety of products available through PureFormulas. I also appreciate the guaranteed satisfaction and return policy and no sales tax. My products arrive in a timely manner and I have always been satisfied with this company."

2014-06-25

"I ordered a 32 oz bottle of massage oil which arrived in a very oily and poorly packed box. The cap had cracked and broken off in transit, most likely because the bottle was crammed into a box that was clearly too small and contained no packing material. Good website and products, but they need to spend a little more effort and money on getting them to you in one piece. "

2014-06-24

"Thank you very much. I appreciate your great service. Even though the product listed as out of stock. You made it to be shipped with the same order. It is great to work with you."

2014-06-24

"I am the owner of NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. Pure Formulas lists ALL our formulas at a discount, however, they do not have an account with us and are not legal distributors of our products. This is a warning to the consumer. We have sent them certified letters to contact us, as well as called their headquarters, with no response and our letters returned un-opened. If you check the internet, they have had legal actions brought against them for this very thing. — Not a reputable company behind the scenes. I ask Pure Formulas owner to take our formulas off their website. If they would like to legally carry our formulas they should call our offices."

2014-06-23

"Enjoyed shopping with you. Everything was so easy and explained clearly. I look forward to my order and I am sure you will be hearing me again."

2014-06-21

"I have ordered from Pure Formulas before and never had a problem. However, the last time was different. I ordered some multi-vitamins that I had been purchasing directly from my nutritionist. I paid for expedited shipping because I was out of my supply. The package arrived on time, but because the two bottles were glass and Pure Formulas did not pack them with any kind of bubble wrap or air-filled cushioning, the glass bottle broke and shards of glass were mixed in with the vitamin tablets which were strewn inside the box. The vitamins cost $65.95 and the USPS priority shipping was $3.99 extra (shipping is usually free for standard delivery). What a disappointment from a company that has usually fulfilled my expectations in all regards."

2014-06-21

"I received the products quick and was very surprised that the products were low priced and was very good quality. I enjoyed the experience I had shopping with PureFormulas.com. I will be ordering from them again soon."

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!