• PureFormulas.co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2014-06-21

"I received the products quick and was very surprised that the products were low priced and was very good quality. I enjoyed the experience I had shopping with PureFormulas.com. I will be ordering from them again soon."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're delighted you enjoyed shopping with us, Eddy! Welcome to the PureFormulas family! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future :D Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases.”

2014-06-18

"My order came with 2 ice packs, thawed, which I guess is fine, but one was broken open, and it soaked through one of my package boxes and the shipping box. The shipping box was not smashed or otherwise damaged. Thankfully, my UPS man put it in a plastic bag, but inside it was a sticky mess. And thankfully my bars were in sealed packages.

I called during custormer service hours and left my name, order number and phone number and no one called me back even though the voice message stated they would.

I will likely try to contact them again, but I am frustrated with customer service on this."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Rebecca, we're so sorry. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. We see a representative has responded to your email with a resolution. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to better serve you. Have a beautiful day :)”

2014-06-14

"I love the quick and FREE shipping and the great prices. I was able to use my accumulated rewards towards the purchase. The free sample is icing on the cake."

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Emily, we've worked hard to make sure our services ensure customer satisfaction with each and every order. So we're glad you're happy! Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family :) We hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

2014-06-12

"Pureformulas products and website is great provides good deal such as free shipping along with your choice of a free gift its fast and honestly the best treatment online that I have received so give it a try I highly recommend it sincerely fatima :)"

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Fatimay :) We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

2014-06-12

"I ordered a product from Pure Formulas. The next day I realized I ordered the wrong product. I emailed them and they gave me a full refund even though I made the mistake."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us, Thegirllovesflowers :) We love to problem solve and situations like this show us at our best! Whatever the problem is big or small you can count on us to always give a helping hand!! Have a great week and enjoy your product:)”

2014-06-12

"Great fast service and good price for food grade Calcium Carbonate that I use to make chalk paint -- no possibility of any toxins as with some of the other additives to make latex paint into chalk paint!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It delights us to hear you are happy with our services, Judy! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :D have a wonderful Thursday!”

2014-06-11

"Excellent products and services!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Dr. Powell! We appreciate having you as part of the PureFormulas family :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

2014-06-10

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from PureFormulas.com I received my order within 2 days and the shipping was free. I just started using the vitamins today and I am especially hoping that the Hawthorne supplement will help to lower my blood pressure naturally."

Rep reply posted Jun-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the great feedback, Mary . We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) We hope to hear back from you once you've had time to try the product. Have a beautiful day!”

2014-06-05

"This is such a great company ! They have same day shipping and excellent prices. Do yourself a favor and order from them."

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Margie, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) Have a beautiful day!”

2014-06-05

"Free shipping is extremely fast. I usually receive my order in 2-3 days. My only complaint is availability of product. Frequently they are out of something, but will notify you when it comes in, which sometimes takes several days. Then when they have it, it is in limited quantities (only 2 or 3). I do like the fact that available quantities shown are updated as soon as an order is placed. Oh, I should also mention their prices are the lowest I have found!"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking a moment to review our services, Kim :) We're working hard to receive more inventory so we can stock up on our items. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, have a happy and healthy day!”

2014-06-04

"I specifically ordered the EXTRA-virgin coconut oil with the brown label and I received the virgin coconut oil with the white label. I did not get what I ordered. Not very pleased at all."

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Theresa. We're sorry for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. A Customer Loyalty Agent has attempted to contact you so we may explain and rectify this matter with you. Please give us a call back at your earliest convenience at 800-383-6008. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a nice Wednesday :)”

2014-06-03

"Great prices and quick shipping! Ordered Friday and received product on Monday (From Florida to CA) and with free shipping. I'm a happy camper. :)"

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us, Centaurian1965! We work very diligently to get the best prices for our customers. The fast free shipping is the cherry on top! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a wonderful Wednesday!”

2014-05-30

" Super fast shipping, great prices! I will not order my supplements anywhere else. Thank you!!"

Rep reply posted May-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“You just made our day, lissa06! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services and usage! So thank you so much for the feedback :D We are grateful for your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a great day!”

2014-05-24

"Fantastic service. Order was sent via free shipping in 2 days. I am impressed and will, for sure, order from Pure Formulas again. "

Rep reply posted May-27-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear!! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future! Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases :)”

2014-05-24

"I’m not very happy with your service AGAIN. I placed an order on Friday 5/24 before 5PM EST, so it should have shipped yesterday. Typically I use the standard free shipping. However, this order qualified for “2 day free shipping”, but the website didn’t say which shipping method, and the page accepted my PO Box with this option.

Later on Friday night, I got a telephone message that you needed a different address before you could begin shipping….REALLY?? I order more and qualify for “Free” upgraded shipping, and my shipment is held up!!!

The phone message you left didn’t include a return telephone number, so I called 800-383-6008, and was told that she couldn’t help me, and that I’d have to call back on Tuesday…SERIOUSLY!!!!

Needless to say, I’m extremely disappointed and an unsatisfied customer. I’m leaving town next Thursday, and now the earliest my order can possibly leave your warehouse is next Tuesday!! I’d been much better off using the typical free shipping, and the order would probably have arrived in time.

Thoroughly frustrated once again with your company!"

Rep reply posted May-27-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Dawn. We're so sorry. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. To make things right, one of our Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly. Or you can contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-383-6008. We hope to speak with you soon.”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.