Stores > PureFormulas.com

9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon-Fri
      1-800-383-6008
      help@pureformulas.com
      1.800.383.6008

Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2014-07-31

"Pure Formulas is a good website to find natural products. Their prices are low and shipping was free. I am very pleased with the product I ordered and the fast delivery."

2014-07-30

"Your prices with free shipping are fantastic. I am very glad I found you."

2014-07-29

"We have been ordering from Pure Formulas for one year.
Always receive our order on time. Packing is in good condition.
Highly recommend PureFormula, was recommended by a friend and have not been disappointed .

2014-07-28

"I have used PureFormula for years and I am very pleased, They've always best price and the product is also delivered fast. They don't try to up-sell me when trying to check out like the other online vitamin retailers do. Very user friendly. "

2014-07-25

"One of the best customer service departments I've ever dealt with. Very helpful and extremely quick responses. There was an issue of the delivery of my vitamins and the post office and PureFormulas took care of everything even though it wasn't their responsibility! I will be recommending this website to everyone especially since they have the BEST prices. :)"

2014-07-21

"I've placed several orders with pureformulas because they have low prices and free shipping, One time they left something out of the shipment. It took a month and a couple calls and emails to get a replacement.

This last time, an item I got was different from what I ordered because the description was wrong on their website. They said they wouldn't refund me til I returned the item. After a phone call and two emails, I still haven't received a return label. The item is cheap too, it'll probably cost more in shipping to send it back than what the item is worth. Very annoying that they didn't just refund me since it was their mistake. It was toothpaste that was advertised as having fluoride, but was fluoride free when it arrived.

2014-07-20

"PureFormulas has great prices! I have always received my order within a few days! It's great!"

2014-07-17

"Impressive. Product selection phenomenal. Give this site a look... Understand this is a site with various choices. Nice.
Shipping well done and product received in two days by snail mail. Thumbs up!

2014-07-17

"I llove to do business with you. You are very efficient!!

2014-07-15

"good kjdnba kjakjban cs aajfma kajfn abkcjkajs akjckjckjac hhsuhsggoogg good good good good "

2014-07-14

"I was disappointed with the Ginger-Honey Tea. It was made to sound so healthy and good for folks. Then I receive my order and read the label. It is made with CANE sugar. So please tell me what is so healthy about that? I use stevia in my tea. Guess I will go back to the tea I have been drinking with stevia. Usually I'm very pleased with all of PureFormulas products, but not this time."

2014-07-13

"Product I needed was easy to find and easy to order. It shipped for free and arrived in 2 days. I'll order again in a heartbeat!"

2014-07-12

"The site is user friendly and I have been using their products for over 15 years and they are great!"

2014-07-12

"ordering was fast and easy, thanks for that"

2014-07-10

"They are the best!! Always fast shipping, great products and I can earn points and money off my purchases .. "

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!