PureFormulas.com Reviews - page 6 - pureformulas.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.84/10 2,862 reviews

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,862)

Rating 8/104/5

"Free shipping so the price was very comparable. Great price and super fast shipping! Definitely will order from them again! Order late Friday and received it Monday. "

modified review reply posted Feb-21-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Ashley :) It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a wonderful day!”

"WOW, I ordered at a great price and it arrived 2 days later..."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback :) Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Linda :) Have a wonderful day!”

"I am so in love with PureFormulas.
I honestly don't know anywhere else you can find one pound of coconut flour for under four bucks!!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Jade, you're making us blush!! We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you have a wonderful day :D”

"Pure Formulas carries stuff can't find elsewhere.

We don't keep records to answer invoice number or date.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us happy to hear that we are able to provide you with the supplement you need in order to stay happy and healthy, fredy2! Thank you for your feedback :) have a wonderful day!”

"WOW. That was the quickest mainland to Hawaii order I've ever placed. Ordered late in the day on Friday, and my order arrived on Tuesday! These are the best prices I've found online for a high quality selection of supplements--and less than half the cost I'd pay retail in Hawaii.

THANK YOU for your great service and awesome prices! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Aloha, Tina! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of customers just like you. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :) We really appreciate your feedback, have a beautiful day!”

"The one product that I ordered from PureFormulas was quite a bit more expensive than another company I have ordered from, but that company wouldn't ship it to me. So I thank PureFormulas for filling my order in a timely & efficient manner. Their service is always excellent."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, sidnee! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible so you can stay happy and healthy :) Have a great day!”

"Unfortunately, I have been trying to buy Xymogen Phosphaline gelcaps, but everytime I receive a bottle from PureFormula, the gelcaps are broken and leaking in the bottle. I have sent back two bottles to them, and am still waiting to receive my refund. Unhappy customer!"

modified review reply posted Feb-18-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We greatly apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced because of this, Mr. Paul. Your refund was issued on 2/13/14 so you should have that clear in your account at this time. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to better serve you and if there is anything we can do to rectify this matter, please give us a call. Thank you for your time, sir. Have a great day :)”

"Always good products and great price !
Free shipping : great !

modified review reply posted Feb-18-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us so happy to hear that, nouchette!! We appreciate your feedback, have a happy and healthy day :D”

"Cheapest price on Best Lumbrokinase 20 mg. Fast and free delivery, keep up the good work. "

modified review reply posted Feb-17-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, g65740 :) We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a happy and healthy day!”

"I was looking for chia seeds you company showed up on my search. You had the best price so I made the purchase.I then found out the speed and quality that was in your company. I will be buying as I need these products for better health."

modified review reply posted Feb-17-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're glad you found us and are pleased with our services, unclebuckyb50! Thank you for taking the time to review your shopping experience with us :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that you have a wonderful day :)”

"Actually quite unhappy as the items I purchased have yet to arrive. The web-site stated that you had to spend $150.00 or more to receive free shipping in two days. Well my purchase was done before five p.m Easter Time on Feb. 11th and today is the 14th. and my items have NOT arrived. Also I tried tracking the order and it would NOT allow me to. I'm disappointed. I think from now I will go back to LUCKY VITAMIN, WHERE I HAVE MUCH BETTER LUCK! AT least always able to track my purchases and never even had a problem. Thank you very much."

modified review reply posted Feb-14-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our services, Amanda. Your package was shipped out on time as promised, but unfortunately UPS had experienced some delays beyond our control. Your package is scheduled to be delivered today. We have emailed your tracking number to you so you can see the progress. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you, Amanda. We would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this, please give us a call at 800-383-6008 if there is something we can do for you. Your business is appreciated and we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day :)”

"Great! Prompt service, prices are a little high but shipping is free, so comes out competitive pricing, however, very fast delivery and good customer service. Just wish there was an 'Add to my order' button."

modified review reply posted Feb-14-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience. We appreciate your 'add to order' suggestion and will pass it along :)Have a happy and healthy day!”

"You guys are great. I placed my order on the 11th of Feb and got it on the 13th. Everything I got was exactly what I wanted and rapped so great there was no way anything could've broken. I'm very happy with PureFormulas.com"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Speedy, reliable, and genuine services are what we strive to provide everyday and there is nothing we appreciate more than knowing we have accomplished that with you, Margaret :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a beautiful day!”

"This is my first time ordering from you, and I am extremely pleased with the product options, the FREE shipping, and the very quick service!

Thanks very much!

Leslie Graves

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, Leslie!! Welcome to the PureFormulas family :D We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that you have a happy and healthy day!”

"I am in love with PureFormulas! The shipping and handling services are amazing! I received my item within 2 days, perfectly bubble-wrapped and paper-wrapped. The bargain price I got through them was actually cheaper than WalMart's and that's with free shipping."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Julia!! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us :D We appreciate your feedback, have a happy and healthy day!”