Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.02/10 2,867 reviews

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
    PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PureFormulas.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

All 2,867 Customer Reviews

"By and large, I am satisfied with this company. I believe the most improvement could be made by streamlining the sign in process at any stage of the shopping process, and by making it clear that only one coupon, including rewards points can be applied per order. A lot of time can be spent trying to apply more than one promotional offer. I have two friends who have mentioned the same thing this evening. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Alison :) Those are pretty helpful ideas, we will be sure to pass them along to our webmaster. Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a wonderful day!”

"Great service and quality products. Disappointed lately that their pricing is higher than other companies. I will probably not be doing as much shopping with them b/c of their pricing. It is several dollars difference on products that I have bought."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our services, Cam1739. We strive to have the most competitive prices possible. Unfortunately most of our products are price regulated by manufacturers. They govern our sale prices and discount eligibility. Prices have tendencies to rise and fall from month to month depending on where manufacturers sit with their inventory availability and production cost. Hopefully, we'll be seeing prices go back down so that once again you can take advantage of our savings. Your business is appreciated and we hope to assist you on a new order soon.”

"I was very happy with my recent purchase of Catalyst 7 from Pure Formulas! It is always easy to use the website & make a purchase. I like that a purchase confirmation email comes very quickly as well as one telling when it ships. I always receive the item in only a couple of days as well and am always surprised that it came so fast!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our services, Shelly! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off :) Have a wonderful day!”

"Very easy website to surf around in and very competitive prices and FREE shipping that is not hidden in the price of you products. I love this place!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Sandy, you're making us blush! We really appreciate you taking the time to review our services :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a great day!”

"I love the selection and the availability. I have found exactly what I am looking for everytime that I go the the site to place an order. Nothing I have ever needed is out of stock and the price is always good. Also, the free shipping is a budget blessing to me. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate the feedback, Mr. Wolpoff! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, have a great day!”

"Free shipping so the price was very comparable. Great price and super fast shipping! Definitely will order from them again! Order late Friday and received it Monday. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Ashley :) It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a wonderful day!”

"WOW, I ordered at a great price and it arrived 2 days later..."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback :) Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Linda :) Have a wonderful day!”

"I am so in love with PureFormulas.
I honestly don't know anywhere else you can find one pound of coconut flour for under four bucks!!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Jade, you're making us blush!! We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you have a wonderful day :D”

"Pure Formulas carries stuff can't find elsewhere.

We don't keep records to answer invoice number or date.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us happy to hear that we are able to provide you with the supplement you need in order to stay happy and healthy, fredy2! Thank you for your feedback :) have a wonderful day!”

"WOW. That was the quickest mainland to Hawaii order I've ever placed. Ordered late in the day on Friday, and my order arrived on Tuesday! These are the best prices I've found online for a high quality selection of supplements--and less than half the cost I'd pay retail in Hawaii.

THANK YOU for your great service and awesome prices! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Aloha, Tina! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of customers just like you. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :) We really appreciate your feedback, have a beautiful day!”

"The one product that I ordered from PureFormulas was quite a bit more expensive than another company I have ordered from, but that company wouldn't ship it to me. So I thank PureFormulas for filling my order in a timely & efficient manner. Their service is always excellent."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, sidnee! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible so you can stay happy and healthy :) Have a great day!”

"Unfortunately, I have been trying to buy Xymogen Phosphaline gelcaps, but everytime I receive a bottle from PureFormula, the gelcaps are broken and leaking in the bottle. I have sent back two bottles to them, and am still waiting to receive my refund. Unhappy customer!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We greatly apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced because of this, Mr. Paul. Your refund was issued on 2/13/14 so you should have that clear in your account at this time. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to better serve you and if there is anything we can do to rectify this matter, please give us a call. Thank you for your time, sir. Have a great day :)”

"Always good products and great price !
Free shipping : great !

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us so happy to hear that, nouchette!! We appreciate your feedback, have a happy and healthy day :D”

"Cheapest price on Best Lumbrokinase 20 mg. Fast and free delivery, keep up the good work. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, g65740 :) We appreciate you taking the time to review our services. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a happy and healthy day!”

"I was looking for chia seeds you company showed up on my search. You had the best price so I made the purchase.I then found out the speed and quality that was in your company. I will be buying as I need these products for better health."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're glad you found us and are pleased with our services, unclebuckyb50! Thank you for taking the time to review your shopping experience with us :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that you have a wonderful day :)”