• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"I am a new customer with PureFormulas and so far I have been very impressed. They have a wide variety of products and the prices are great. The items that I've ordered seem to be of the highest quality,and the shipping has been fast also.
Very satisfied customer.

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, woodwill909! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed shopping with us :D We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future. Have a great day!”

"Pure Formula actually beat Amazon on price, shipping and customer service! I just ordered one item but will definitely order from you guys again. Free shipping is always best :-) Highly recommended!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Connie!! We're glad you enjoyed shopping with us and we can't wait to assist you with your next purchase! Have a happy and healthy day :)”

"I LOVE PureFormulas! I have purchased from them several times now. Their customer service is impeccable, and I especially love FREE shipping! The prices are fantastic - how can you ask for more?"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Barbara, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! We appreciate having you as part of the PureFormulas family, have a great day!”

"Pure Formulas has the best prices and has all the companies I like to purchase products from.
It is easy to order when you can look at all of them with descriptions and prices.
It is always deliver on time with free shipping.
Thank you for your services.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of our customers. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"Hello,
Just a suggestion....It would make ordering much easier if the text were darker. Some of us can't see as well as we used to & the lighter fonts are nearly impossible to see. It took me an extra 3 mins when ordering just to find where I was supposed to enter my email addy & I don't even need prescription glasses.
Thank you.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking a moment to review us, Judy. We will be sure to pass the suggestion along :) If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 800-383-6008. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day!”

"I use a lot of natural supplements recommended by my Naturopath for a chronic illness. I've been using PureFormulas for about a year, and I have been very happy with the service. I especially like the free shipping, and the fact that I can usually redeem a reward or have a promotional code to reduce the cost. My doctor's office is 40 minutes away and charges shipping, and their service is slow compared to PureFormulas. I can find almost all of the supplements that I need at PF, and I trust them to get them to me fast."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us, Debra ! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. With every facet of our business, we always ask ourselves "how will this benefit our customers?" :) Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family over the past 2 years. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day!”

"PureFormulas.com is truly the best. Having been a vitamin/herb person for a number of years, I always shopped at a well known vitamin/herb store where I live. A friend told me about PureFormulas.com and I have used them ever since. Ordering from them saves me a great deal of money, and I receive my order within a few days. Shipping is always free and that is another plus for this company. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for giving us a try, Karen! We're glad you enjoyed our services and stuck with us :) We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. Enjoy your day!”

"Great product for a great price. Good communication and Fast Shipping!! Very happy with purchase."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services, Deb! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible :) We can't wait to assist you with your next purchase, have a wonderful day!”

"Fast and reliable, PureFormulas.com is my first choice for all my Bezwecken products. The Phyto-B product is the only thing I can find to help my hot flashes. Try it@!!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for trusting us with your health needs, TG9! We are delighted to be your go-to supplement provider! We appreciate your feedback, have a beautiful day :)”

"Pure Formulas is the best website I have found out of all the online sites I have shopped. They have excellent product selection. Shipping is usually within two days. Amazing! They even send coupons with your order and offer rewards. The Bone health by Membrel is an excellent product for any one sensitive to limestone calcium or any other type. Easily absorbed. The Douglas labs Multi is a small tablet form vitamin that gives a nice standard dose of each vitamin and mineral. I usually take two a day which makes them last all tha longer."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so glad you found us and are happy with our services, Taryne! Welcome to the PureFormulas, family :D We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future, have a nice day!”

"John who took my order was better than perfect, professional, great customer skills, very patient, knowledgeable and truly cares about the company and customer,"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with us, Janice! We're glad you had a moment to speak with John and are happy with his services :) We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future, have a beautiful day!”

"Great experience! As a first time customer, I found it user-friendly, with east to find info and great prices!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Harmony2! It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed shopping with us :) We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future, have a great day!”

"I just got my product and I can't wait to try them. Thank you PureFormulas.com for having the products that I needed."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Our pleasure, tinkerwinker68! We can't wait to hear back from you once you've had time to try the products :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a wonderful day!”

"I love the fact that shipping is FREE at Pure Formulas no matter the purchase. Now that amazon.com has increased the minimum for free shipping from $25 to $35 and has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced WHICH items even qualify for free shipping, I find myself purchasing more frequently from pure formulas. The chat feature is VERY helpful as well. I only wish that Pure Encapsulation products were included in the coupons. Otherwise, Pure Formulas is THE BEST! I live in Hawai'i and am constantly PUNISHED by online merchants who charge MORE for shipping than the actual product I wish to buy; therefore, when I come across a business like Pure Formulas, I am very happy. Thank you!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Aloha , wahine96744! Thank you for your feedback! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services :D Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of customers just like you. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :) Have a beautiful day!”

"best website ever! price,service selection,delivery,etc.... how wrong can you be?"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, lorimar87. You just made our day! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, enjoy your day :)”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.