Stores > PureFormulas.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2014-07-10

"They are the best!! Always fast shipping, great products and I can earn points and money off my purchases .. "

2014-07-09

"I am so glad that I discovered PureFormulas.com . They are, very likely, THE BEST online supplier of supplements that I have used. Super fast free shipping and quick and thorough email communications. THANK YOU PureFormulas !"

2014-07-09

"I just purchased some Prosilver 240 from you guys, and not only did you have it almost 20 dollars cheaper than Amazon, it also included free shipping!

I got my package in 3 days business days!

Thanks a bunch, will be ordering again for my other nutriceutical needs.

Adam

2014-07-07

"I am really pleased with the prices and selection, they have a great reward and referral system, and I just adore the free shipping "

2014-07-05

"I was glad to find xanthan gum at a great price, and free shipping through PureFormulas.com."

2014-07-03

"I've never had a bad experience with this company. Shipping is always fast and FREE. "

2014-07-01

" 7/1/14 11:01pm cst: Hello; I've been ordering from P.F.'s now for over three years. Not having a vehicle these days I've gotten
good at using the internet to shop. I've always been into healthy alternatives. It was Dr. Osborne who was with Mercy, and then became an alternative/independent Dr. who introduced me to Pure Encapsulations and Ortho Molecular. She also inspired me to look further into alternative choices as she would have articles lying around the office on research on natural supplements. She also made me aware that it would be okay to take natural supplements with my high blood pressure medicine..etc, as long as it was discussed in an educated manor. I consider myself fortunate to have found P.F.'s as it now helps me to be more responsible for my own health. I just turned 59 on June 13th. Never felt better. Pure Formulas has become a staple for me. Thank You Pureista's!

2014-07-01

"Going well so far! Good price, selection, shipping, checkout, etc. no complaints!"

2014-07-01

" I can always find what I want at a great price with free shipping. Thank you PureFormulas!!"

2014-06-29

"Easy to use site, great prices and service!!

2014-06-27

"I'm always pleased with the selection, which they are always expanding. The free shipping encourages me to explore their website even before I make a purchase from my local store. However, lately I've been disappointed that orders placed before 2pm ET aren't shipped the same day as promised on their website. Business must be good since items are out of stock more often. When requesting to be notified that an item is back in stock, I received an email immediately after my request when the item was clearly still out of stock. And the 10% coupons that were always available are much rarer and more restrictive."

2014-06-26

"Excellent on-line customer service, confidence in the quality of the supplement I purchased, and free & fast shipping are three reasons why I recommend PureFormulas.com to family members and friends."

2014-06-25

"I enjoy the variety of products available through PureFormulas. I also appreciate the guaranteed satisfaction and return policy and no sales tax. My products arrive in a timely manner and I have always been satisfied with this company."

2014-06-25

"I ordered a 32 oz bottle of massage oil which arrived in a very oily and poorly packed box. The cap had cracked and broken off in transit, most likely because the bottle was crammed into a box that was clearly too small and contained no packing material. Good website and products, but they need to spend a little more effort and money on getting them to you in one piece. "

2014-06-24

"Thank you very much. I appreciate your great service. Even though the product listed as out of stock. You made it to be shipped with the same order. It is great to work with you."

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!