• PureFormulas.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from PureFormulas.com I received my order within 2 days and the shipping was free. I just started using the vitamins today and I am especially hoping that the Hawthorne supplement will help to lower my blood pressure naturally."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the great feedback, Mary . We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) We hope to hear back from you once you've had time to try the product. Have a beautiful day!”

"This is such a great company ! They have same day shipping and excellent prices. Do yourself a favor and order from them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Margie, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) Have a beautiful day!”

"Free shipping is extremely fast. I usually receive my order in 2-3 days. My only complaint is availability of product. Frequently they are out of something, but will notify you when it comes in, which sometimes takes several days. Then when they have it, it is in limited quantities (only 2 or 3). I do like the fact that available quantities shown are updated as soon as an order is placed. Oh, I should also mention their prices are the lowest I have found!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking a moment to review our services, Kim :) We're working hard to receive more inventory so we can stock up on our items. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, have a happy and healthy day!”

"I specifically ordered the EXTRA-virgin coconut oil with the brown label and I received the virgin coconut oil with the white label. I did not get what I ordered. Not very pleased at all."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Theresa. We're sorry for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. A Customer Loyalty Agent has attempted to contact you so we may explain and rectify this matter with you. Please give us a call back at your earliest convenience at 800-383-6008. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a nice Wednesday :)”

"Great prices and quick shipping! Ordered Friday and received product on Monday (From Florida to CA) and with free shipping. I'm a happy camper. :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us, Centaurian1965! We work very diligently to get the best prices for our customers. The fast free shipping is the cherry on top! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a wonderful Wednesday!”

" Super fast shipping, great prices! I will not order my supplements anywhere else. Thank you!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“You just made our day, lissa06! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services and usage! So thank you so much for the feedback :D We are grateful for your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a great day!”

"Fantastic service. Order was sent via free shipping in 2 days. I am impressed and will, for sure, order from Pure Formulas again. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear!! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future! Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases :)”

"I’m not very happy with your service AGAIN. I placed an order on Friday 5/24 before 5PM EST, so it should have shipped yesterday. Typically I use the standard free shipping. However, this order qualified for “2 day free shipping”, but the website didn’t say which shipping method, and the page accepted my PO Box with this option.

Later on Friday night, I got a telephone message that you needed a different address before you could begin shipping….REALLY?? I order more and qualify for “Free” upgraded shipping, and my shipment is held up!!!

The phone message you left didn’t include a return telephone number, so I called 800-383-6008, and was told that she couldn’t help me, and that I’d have to call back on Tuesday…SERIOUSLY!!!!

Needless to say, I’m extremely disappointed and an unsatisfied customer. I’m leaving town next Thursday, and now the earliest my order can possibly leave your warehouse is next Tuesday!! I’d been much better off using the typical free shipping, and the order would probably have arrived in time.

Thoroughly frustrated once again with your company!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Dawn. We're so sorry. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. To make things right, one of our Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly. Or you can contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-383-6008. We hope to speak with you soon.”

"Thanks for being so efficient. Iam going to recommend this website to the people who needs high quality medicines along with a great service."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, Alina :) Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family! We hope you have a wonderful day!”

"MY RECENT ORDER OF PROBIOTIC PEARLS HAD MANDATORY COOLER SHIPPING ATTACHED TO BILL. IT WAS DELIVERED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE WAS 83F AND LEFT ON MY PORCH IN THE SUN. THE COOLER PACK WAS COOL BUT THE PRODUCT WAS NOT BY THE TIME I ARRIVED HOME. IT IS DISAPPOINTING THAT I AM CHARGED $25 BUT NOT NOTIFIED THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF ARRIVAL."

modified review Rep reply posted May-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Nancy, we sincerely pride ourselves on ensuring 100% Customer Satisfaction, which means that we want every aspect of PureFormulas to meet your standards. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 so we can begin to make this right. Thank you :)”

"I love PureFormulas. I always find my protein powder cheaper than anywhere else. Every easy process!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so glad you found just what you need and at a price that keeps you happy and healthy, rondinisk! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a great weekend!”

"I've ordered many hundreds of dollars of supplements from Pure Formulas over the past couple of years. They are my go-to source for vitamins and supplements. Shipping is always free (no minimums!), and -- amazingly -- they even pay for return shipping if you decide you ordered the wrong thing! They will even accept returns of opened merchandise. I know of no other site that will do that!

They almost always have an on-line coupon code for 10% off of most products (although some manufacturers won't allow discounts).

The prices on PureFormulas.com are competitive with the cheapest prices I've found on other sites, so I almost always order from PureFormulas. Give them a try.

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Oh wow thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review, Lisa :) We worked hard to ensure our services provide the best shopping experience possible. And receiving reviews like this make it worth it! We are grateful to have you as part of the PureFormulas family :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

"Processed my order quickly, no shipping charges for small order"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Thank you, Daisy :) Follow us on Facebook for great health tips, new product promotions, and way more fun stuff.”

"I like the variety of supplements and pills on this site... After getting them from my natural medicine dr, I decided to order from here and am pleased with the prices... Have made a permanent customer from me:)"

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's makes us happy to hear you are able to find just the supplements you need, at a price that keeps you happy and healthy, Lori :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family! Have a wonderful day!”

"Great service and price. Best prices on the internet."

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Follow us on Facebook for great health tips, new product promotions, and way more fun stuff :D”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.