• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"Going well so far! Good price, selection, shipping, checkout, etc. no complaints!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Peter! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more :D”

" I can always find what I want at a great price with free shipping. Thank you PureFormulas!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, debra! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

"Easy to use site, great prices and service!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we strive for! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, Catherine! We hope you have a great day :)”

"I'm always pleased with the selection, which they are always expanding. The free shipping encourages me to explore their website even before I make a purchase from my local store. However, lately I've been disappointed that orders placed before 2pm ET aren't shipped the same day as promised on their website. Business must be good since items are out of stock more often. When requesting to be notified that an item is back in stock, I received an email immediately after my request when the item was clearly still out of stock. And the 10% coupons that were always available are much rarer and more restrictive."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Carmen95. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) We're sorry to hear that our services have been disappointing as of lately. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know what we can do to make your online shopping experience more pleasant. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a wonderful day!”

"Excellent on-line customer service, confidence in the quality of the supplement I purchased, and free & fast shipping are three reasons why I recommend PureFormulas.com to family members and friends."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-27-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, PoetaMama! It really means a lot to know that you are happy with our services! We appreciate you recommending us to friends and family :D have a happy and healthy day!”

"I enjoy the variety of products available through PureFormulas. I also appreciate the guaranteed satisfaction and return policy and no sales tax. My products arrive in a timely manner and I have always been satisfied with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-26-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Jeanne! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"I ordered a 32 oz bottle of massage oil which arrived in a very oily and poorly packed box. The cap had cracked and broken off in transit, most likely because the bottle was crammed into a box that was clearly too small and contained no packing material. Good website and products, but they need to spend a little more effort and money on getting them to you in one piece. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Maura, thank you for taking a moment to speak with us and allowing us to rectify this matter. We are grateful for your business and the opportunity to better serve you :) We hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

"Thank you very much. I appreciate your great service. Even though the product listed as out of stock. You made it to be shipped with the same order. It is great to work with you."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Our pleasure, journey34 :) We've worked hard to ensure customer satisfaction, so receiving reviews like this make our day! Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, have a great week!”

"I am the owner of NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. Pure Formulas lists ALL our formulas at a discount, however, they do not have an account with us and are not legal distributors of our products. This is a warning to the consumer. We have sent them certified letters to contact us, as well as called their headquarters, with no response and our letters returned un-opened. If you check the internet, they have had legal actions brought against them for this very thing. — Not a reputable company behind the scenes. I ask Pure Formulas owner to take our formulas off their website. If they would like to legally carry our formulas they should call our offices."

"Enjoyed shopping with you. Everything was so easy and explained clearly. I look forward to my order and I am sure you will be hearing me again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“There is nothing we appreciate more than knowing you enjoyed shopping with us, ashaw1183!! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas! We can't wait to assist you with your next purchase :D Have a lovely day!”

"I have ordered from Pure Formulas before and never had a problem. However, the last time was different. I ordered some multi-vitamins that I had been purchasing directly from my nutritionist. I paid for expedited shipping because I was out of my supply. The package arrived on time, but because the two bottles were glass and Pure Formulas did not pack them with any kind of bubble wrap or air-filled cushioning, the glass bottle broke and shards of glass were mixed in with the vitamin tablets which were strewn inside the box. The vitamins cost $65.95 and the USPS priority shipping was $3.99 extra (shipping is usually free for standard delivery). What a disappointment from a company that has usually fulfilled my expectations in all regards."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry, Denise. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have upon receiving their package. To make things right, one of our Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly. Or you can contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-383-6008. We hope to speak with you soon :)”

"I received the products quick and was very surprised that the products were low priced and was very good quality. I enjoyed the experience I had shopping with PureFormulas.com. I will be ordering from them again soon."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're delighted you enjoyed shopping with us, Eddy! Welcome to the PureFormulas family! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future :D Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases.”

"My order came with 2 ice packs, thawed, which I guess is fine, but one was broken open, and it soaked through one of my package boxes and the shipping box. The shipping box was not smashed or otherwise damaged. Thankfully, my UPS man put it in a plastic bag, but inside it was a sticky mess. And thankfully my bars were in sealed packages.

I called during custormer service hours and left my name, order number and phone number and no one called me back even though the voice message stated they would.

I will likely try to contact them again, but I am frustrated with customer service on this.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-18-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Rebecca, we're so sorry. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. We see a representative has responded to your email with a resolution. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to better serve you. Have a beautiful day :)”

"I love the quick and FREE shipping and the great prices. I was able to use my accumulated rewards towards the purchase. The free sample is icing on the cake."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Emily, we've worked hard to make sure our services ensure customer satisfaction with each and every order. So we're glad you're happy! Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family :) We hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

"Pureformulas products and website is great provides good deal such as free shipping along with your choice of a free gift its fast and honestly the best treatment online that I have received so give it a try I highly recommend it sincerely fatima :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-13-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Fatimay :) We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.