• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"Thank you very much. I appreciate your great service. Even though the product listed as out of stock. You made it to be shipped with the same order. It is great to work with you."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Our pleasure, journey34 :) We've worked hard to ensure customer satisfaction, so receiving reviews like this make our day! Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, have a great week!”

"I am the owner of NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. Pure Formulas lists ALL our formulas at a discount, however, they do not have an account with us and are not legal distributors of our products. This is a warning to the consumer. We have sent them certified letters to contact us, as well as called their headquarters, with no response and our letters returned un-opened. If you check the internet, they have had legal actions brought against them for this very thing. — Not a reputable company behind the scenes. I ask Pure Formulas owner to take our formulas off their website. If they would like to legally carry our formulas they should call our offices."

"Enjoyed shopping with you. Everything was so easy and explained clearly. I look forward to my order and I am sure you will be hearing me again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“There is nothing we appreciate more than knowing you enjoyed shopping with us, ashaw1183!! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas! We can't wait to assist you with your next purchase :D Have a lovely day!”

"I have ordered from Pure Formulas before and never had a problem. However, the last time was different. I ordered some multi-vitamins that I had been purchasing directly from my nutritionist. I paid for expedited shipping because I was out of my supply. The package arrived on time, but because the two bottles were glass and Pure Formulas did not pack them with any kind of bubble wrap or air-filled cushioning, the glass bottle broke and shards of glass were mixed in with the vitamin tablets which were strewn inside the box. The vitamins cost $65.95 and the USPS priority shipping was $3.99 extra (shipping is usually free for standard delivery). What a disappointment from a company that has usually fulfilled my expectations in all regards."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry, Denise. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have upon receiving their package. To make things right, one of our Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly. Or you can contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-383-6008. We hope to speak with you soon :)”

"I received the products quick and was very surprised that the products were low priced and was very good quality. I enjoyed the experience I had shopping with PureFormulas.com. I will be ordering from them again soon."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're delighted you enjoyed shopping with us, Eddy! Welcome to the PureFormulas family! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future :D Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases.”

"My order came with 2 ice packs, thawed, which I guess is fine, but one was broken open, and it soaked through one of my package boxes and the shipping box. The shipping box was not smashed or otherwise damaged. Thankfully, my UPS man put it in a plastic bag, but inside it was a sticky mess. And thankfully my bars were in sealed packages.

I called during custormer service hours and left my name, order number and phone number and no one called me back even though the voice message stated they would.

I will likely try to contact them again, but I am frustrated with customer service on this.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-18-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Rebecca, we're so sorry. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. We see a representative has responded to your email with a resolution. We greatly appreciate your business and the opportunity to better serve you. Have a beautiful day :)”

"I love the quick and FREE shipping and the great prices. I was able to use my accumulated rewards towards the purchase. The free sample is icing on the cake."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Emily, we've worked hard to make sure our services ensure customer satisfaction with each and every order. So we're glad you're happy! Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family :) We hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

"Pureformulas products and website is great provides good deal such as free shipping along with your choice of a free gift its fast and honestly the best treatment online that I have received so give it a try I highly recommend it sincerely fatima :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-13-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Fatimay :) We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

"I ordered a product from Pure Formulas. The next day I realized I ordered the wrong product. I emailed them and they gave me a full refund even though I made the mistake."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us, Thegirllovesflowers :) We love to problem solve and situations like this show us at our best! Whatever the problem is big or small you can count on us to always give a helping hand!! Have a great week and enjoy your product:)”

"Great fast service and good price for food grade Calcium Carbonate that I use to make chalk paint -- no possibility of any toxins as with some of the other additives to make latex paint into chalk paint!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It delights us to hear you are happy with our services, Judy! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :D have a wonderful Thursday!”

"Excellent products and services!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Dr. Powell! We appreciate having you as part of the PureFormulas family :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from PureFormulas.com I received my order within 2 days and the shipping was free. I just started using the vitamins today and I am especially hoping that the Hawthorne supplement will help to lower my blood pressure naturally."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the great feedback, Mary . We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) We hope to hear back from you once you've had time to try the product. Have a beautiful day!”

"This is such a great company ! They have same day shipping and excellent prices. Do yourself a favor and order from them."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Margie, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) Have a beautiful day!”

"Free shipping is extremely fast. I usually receive my order in 2-3 days. My only complaint is availability of product. Frequently they are out of something, but will notify you when it comes in, which sometimes takes several days. Then when they have it, it is in limited quantities (only 2 or 3). I do like the fact that available quantities shown are updated as soon as an order is placed. Oh, I should also mention their prices are the lowest I have found!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking a moment to review our services, Kim :) We're working hard to receive more inventory so we can stock up on our items. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, have a happy and healthy day!”

"I specifically ordered the EXTRA-virgin coconut oil with the brown label and I received the virgin coconut oil with the white label. I did not get what I ordered. Not very pleased at all."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Theresa. We're sorry for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. A Customer Loyalty Agent has attempted to contact you so we may explain and rectify this matter with you. Please give us a call back at your earliest convenience at 800-383-6008. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a nice Wednesday :)”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.