• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"Thanks for being so efficient. Iam going to recommend this website to the people who needs high quality medicines along with a great service."

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, Alina :) Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family! We hope you have a wonderful day!”

"MY RECENT ORDER OF PROBIOTIC PEARLS HAD MANDATORY COOLER SHIPPING ATTACHED TO BILL. IT WAS DELIVERED WHEN THE TEMPERATURE WAS 83F AND LEFT ON MY PORCH IN THE SUN. THE COOLER PACK WAS COOL BUT THE PRODUCT WAS NOT BY THE TIME I ARRIVED HOME. IT IS DISAPPOINTING THAT I AM CHARGED $25 BUT NOT NOTIFIED THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF ARRIVAL."

modified review Rep reply posted May-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Nancy, we sincerely pride ourselves on ensuring 100% Customer Satisfaction, which means that we want every aspect of PureFormulas to meet your standards. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 so we can begin to make this right. Thank you :)”

"I love PureFormulas. I always find my protein powder cheaper than anywhere else. Every easy process!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-23-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so glad you found just what you need and at a price that keeps you happy and healthy, rondinisk! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a great weekend!”

"I've ordered many hundreds of dollars of supplements from Pure Formulas over the past couple of years. They are my go-to source for vitamins and supplements. Shipping is always free (no minimums!), and -- amazingly -- they even pay for return shipping if you decide you ordered the wrong thing! They will even accept returns of opened merchandise. I know of no other site that will do that!

They almost always have an on-line coupon code for 10% off of most products (although some manufacturers won't allow discounts).

The prices on PureFormulas.com are competitive with the cheapest prices I've found on other sites, so I almost always order from PureFormulas. Give them a try.

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Oh wow thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review, Lisa :) We worked hard to ensure our services provide the best shopping experience possible. And receiving reviews like this make it worth it! We are grateful to have you as part of the PureFormulas family :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

"Processed my order quickly, no shipping charges for small order"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Thank you, Daisy :) Follow us on Facebook for great health tips, new product promotions, and way more fun stuff.”

"I like the variety of supplements and pills on this site... After getting them from my natural medicine dr, I decided to order from here and am pleased with the prices... Have made a permanent customer from me:)"

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's makes us happy to hear you are able to find just the supplements you need, at a price that keeps you happy and healthy, Lori :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family! Have a wonderful day!”

"Great service and price. Best prices on the internet."

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Follow us on Facebook for great health tips, new product promotions, and way more fun stuff :D”

"I had to call because there was no tracking info to see where my order was - apparently UPS damaged most of it and a claim needs to be filed. So why wasnt my order refilled and sent out and why did I have to call to get this info?

Not happy from Sherman, CT

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry, Dawn. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have with our services. To make things right, one of our Customer Loyalty Representatives will be contacting you shortly. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a nice day :)”

"Pure Formulas efficiency in filling orders quickly and accurately to shipping orders speedily is unsurpassed. They have the other online companies beat by a mile. The only area that could stand some refining and professionalism is their telemarketing customer service division. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever. Pure Formulas business ethic sets the standard high. Competitors, take note! "

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review us, kiaren! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope you have wonderful week!”

"What's not to love? Shipping was free and package came earlier than expected. Arrived as ordered and in great condition. Included a free sample. Product cost less than where I had been ordering from and without the extra shipping cost, it was too good of a deal to turn down. Very pleased! Glad I found PureFormulas!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback, Cindy! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we appreciate hearing that our efforts have paid off! Welcome to the PureFormulas family! We hope to assist you on a new order soon :D”

"PureFormulas: best vitamin site for most of my buys. Have checked out many. Free ship a big plus. Great prices, Friendly staff. My #1 pick. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Planetics. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

"I am a new customer with PureFormulas and so far I have been very impressed. They have a wide variety of products and the prices are great. The items that I've ordered seem to be of the highest quality,and the shipping has been fast also.
Very satisfied customer.

modified review Rep reply posted May-08-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, woodwill909! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed shopping with us :D We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future. Have a great day!”

"Pure Formula actually beat Amazon on price, shipping and customer service! I just ordered one item but will definitely order from you guys again. Free shipping is always best :-) Highly recommended!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Connie!! We're glad you enjoyed shopping with us and we can't wait to assist you with your next purchase! Have a happy and healthy day :)”

"I LOVE PureFormulas! I have purchased from them several times now. Their customer service is impeccable, and I especially love FREE shipping! The prices are fantastic - how can you ask for more?"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Barbara, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! We appreciate having you as part of the PureFormulas family, have a great day!”

"Pure Formulas has the best prices and has all the companies I like to purchase products from.
It is easy to order when you can look at all of them with descriptions and prices.
It is always deliver on time with free shipping.
Thank you for your services.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing us! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of our customers. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.