PureFormulas.com Reviews - page 4 - pureformulas.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.78/10 2,863 reviews

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,863)

"I just love this company they have a huge selection of products. Also they have the absolute best customer service. The post office had lost my package and they helped me get it back. This is my second time ordering from them but will not be my last. Thank you so much for all of your help. "

modified review reply posted Mar-18-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, Hakime :) We've worked hard just to make sure our services ensure customer satisfaction. So we're glad you're happy! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a beautiful day!”

"Good selection, discounts and quick shipping, what's not to like?"

modified review reply posted Mar-18-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Brian :) We appreciate it. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

"I am amazed, I ordered the 12th of March, and here it is on the 13th. I paid no shipping or handling, and got it the next day. Order is correct and the service is fantastic. Will do business with PureFormulas again.

modified review reply posted Mar-17-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're delighted that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, Ann! Welcome to the PureFormulas family :D We can't wait to assist you with your health needs again soon!”

"I have ordered several times to this Company. Their orders are delivered timely, correctly, and efficiently. Pricing is excellent and customer service the best I ever have found."

modified review reply posted Mar-14-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“You're making us blush, JNH2SS :) Thank you for choosing PureFormulas. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope you have a wonderful day!”

"Your company is amazing! First I was surprised to receive in the mail last week a $10.00 gift card from an online drawing. Yes, I won!. I love the Banyan Bontanical products that PureFormulas carries. I ordered product on March 10 and received the complete order on March 13 by regular shipping. Thanks again. "

modified review reply posted Mar-14-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Congrats on your win, Cindy!! There is nothing we appreciate more than knowing you are happy with our services :D Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a wonderful day!”

"Excellent shopping experience. Easy to navigate website, high quality and well-priced products, detailed and fast customer service communication, rapid shipping. Will definitely recommend this company/website to others and order again from this site. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing our services, Debra :D That's what we strive to provide in order to make sure you have the best shopping experience possible. Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we hope you have a wonderful day!”

"PureFormulas.com provides the best buying experience ever! I get my product fast and with free shipping (sometimes in 2 business days when they promise 5-7 days). They are stocked with all the excellent brands at better prices than you can find anywhere. What a company! I'm telling all my friends."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, Sharon. You just made our day! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services :D We appreciate you telling your friends about us. Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, have a beautiful day!”

"Excellent website - easy to order - expedited shipping the next day! ...excellent follow up as to the shipping. tracking #, and tentative date of package arrival. Excellent ordering experience! A++"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review our services, marleyjon! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best online shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a wonderful day!”

Rating 8/104/5

"Wonder if your vitamin products when shipped oversea to Hong Kong and would like to know the flight charges on them. Or do you have any representative in Hong Kong SAR, China?"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Hi there, Robert :) Please give us a call at 800-383-6008 and a representative will be happy to answer any questions you have. We hope to hear from you soon, have a wonderful day!”

"Good Evening, I am a convert from lucky vitamin co. I have happily made 3 separate orders from the Pure Formulas Company! My initial contact by phone, was with a gal by the name of , Angelique, who made me feel very welcome as a new customer. She even found a way to save me 15% off my NOW vits purchases, also offering me a free 2 day air delivery. And, yes, I do have a long shipping address, which Angelique carefully noted. When the 2 day air did not come on time as promised, I recalled Angelique, and she determined that the person in the shipping dept did not include my entire address, hence the delay, and apologized profusely for the mistake. To compensate me for the delay, I was given a $10.00 credit which made me very happy! e.g. when lucky vitamin made a mistake in shipping, I had to literally be on the phone for half a day, always getting cut off once or twice, and even the Supervisor never apologized to me for their errors....a most frustrating experience! Now, on my second order with Pure Formulas, a mistake was made, which Angelique discovered needed to be corrected by the Webmaster, whom she emailed stat, and the error was corrected so I was able to order the correct product in about one minute! I am simply amazed that this young lady, Angelique, has such perfect telephone manners, is highly intelligent, and also possesses an acute skill for carefully listening to a customer's needs, and then she follows through with a highly skilled and organized mindset, for she doesn't miss a thing!! Dealing with Angelique has been an absolute pleasure for me! One last thing....I am a former employee of the old phone company, and I can smell 'good horse flesh' from miles away, if you get my drift. If I were still in the work force, I would attempt to steal this exemplary employee, Angelique, away for Pure Formulas , by doubling her salary, and offering her a position in my Company, to be a fulltime Trainer for my new employees. So just in case the CEO of Pure Formulas happens to read my review of Angelique, please do your best, Sir or Madam, to further develop this exemplary young lady's future with your Company! Thank you so much for allowing me to write this review. Pure Formulas IS my new and forever Vitamin and Supplement Company! Kudos and Thanks to Angelique and Pure Formulas, Jenny Mitchell"

"I have been using PureFormulas for over a year now because they offer free shipping and usually the best price on products I want. I've never had problems with ordering or shipping. They're reliable and I'll continue to order."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Speedy, reliable, and genuine services are what we strive to provide everyday so it's wonderful to hear we have accomplished this with you! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, we hope you have a happy and healthy day, Patricia :D”

"I have been having great experiences with Pure Formulas with discounted prices on the products that I buy as well as free shipping!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It delights us to hear that, Sandy!! Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family :D We hope you have a happy and healthy day!”

"Loved the service provided by PureFormulas! I received my product in the mail one day before expected, along with a coupon, a sample, and other discounts! Amazing! I have to say that I loved this experience and would love to shop with PureFormulas again. Loved their low price, fast shipping, secure packaging, and their overall great service. Thanks!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Roxibloom, you’re making us blush! Thank you so much for the kind words. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Thank YOU for choosing PureFormulas, have a wonderful day!”

"Pricing and ease of use were extraordinary. I have shopped online at quite a number of other sites that carry similar product lines and I find this one to be very informative and extremely reasonable pricewise. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your awesome feedback, Jenny! We strive to provide the best online shopping experience possible so it's great to hear our hard work has paid off :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day!”

Rating 8/104/5

"Not the fastest service; but it worked fine."

modified review reply posted Mar-10-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Killian. Please keep in mind that we offer expedited shipping methods should you need your package sooner than the standard 5-7 business days. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and hope you have a happy and healthy day!”