• PureFormulas.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"The site is user friendly and I have been using their products for over 15 years and they are great!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Carole! We appreciate you taking a moment to review us :) have a wonderful week!”

"ordering was fast and easy, thanks for that"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our pleasure, Teral! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas :) We hope to assist you on a new order soon!”

"They are the best!! Always fast shipping, great products and I can earn points and money off my purchases .. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Receiving reviews like this really make our day :) Thank you so much, Rose!! Have a beautiful day!”

"I am so glad that I discovered PureFormulas.com . They are, very likely, THE BEST online supplier of supplements that I have used. Super fast free shipping and quick and thorough email communications. THANK YOU PureFormulas !"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, Dennis. You just made our day! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services! So thank you for the feedback :) have a happy and healthy day!”

"I just purchased some Prosilver 240 from you guys, and not only did you have it almost 20 dollars cheaper than Amazon, it also included free shipping!

I got my package in 3 days business days!

Thanks a bunch, will be ordering again for my other nutriceutical needs.

Adam

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Adam! We're glad you found the supplement you need at a price that keeps you happy, healthy, and with some extra change in your pocket :D We can't wait to assist you with you with your next order, have a wonderful day!”

"I am really pleased with the prices and selection, they have a great reward and referral system, and I just adore the free shipping "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks, moorealvone! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of our customers. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"I was glad to find xanthan gum at a great price, and free shipping through PureFormulas.com."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Were glad you found the product you were looking for, at a price that keeps you happy and healthy :D Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Kelli! We hope to assist you on a new order soon!”

"I've never had a bad experience with this company. Shipping is always fast and FREE. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear :D Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Elinor! Have a great day!”

" 7/1/14 11:01pm cst: Hello; I've been ordering from P.F.'s now for over three years. Not having a vehicle these days I've gotten
good at using the internet to shop. I've always been into healthy alternatives. It was Dr. Osborne who was with Mercy, and then became an alternative/independent Dr. who introduced me to Pure Encapsulations and Ortho Molecular. She also inspired me to look further into alternative choices as she would have articles lying around the office on research on natural supplements. She also made me aware that it would be okay to take natural supplements with my high blood pressure medicine..etc, as long as it was discussed in an educated manor. I consider myself fortunate to have found P.F.'s as it now helps me to be more responsible for my own health. I just turned 59 on June 13th. Never felt better. Pure Formulas has become a staple for me. Thank You Pureista's!

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Kromer, thank you so much for trusting PureFormulas to fulfill your health needs over the years :) We are grateful for your business and the opportunity to serve you, sir. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback, have a wonderful day!”

"Going well so far! Good price, selection, shipping, checkout, etc. no complaints!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Peter! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more :D”

" I can always find what I want at a great price with free shipping. Thank you PureFormulas!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, debra! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :) Have a happy and healthy day!”

"Easy to use site, great prices and service!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we strive for! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, Catherine! We hope you have a great day :)”

"I'm always pleased with the selection, which they are always expanding. The free shipping encourages me to explore their website even before I make a purchase from my local store. However, lately I've been disappointed that orders placed before 2pm ET aren't shipped the same day as promised on their website. Business must be good since items are out of stock more often. When requesting to be notified that an item is back in stock, I received an email immediately after my request when the item was clearly still out of stock. And the 10% coupons that were always available are much rarer and more restrictive."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-30-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the kind words, Carmen95. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience :) We're sorry to hear that our services have been disappointing as of lately. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know what we can do to make your online shopping experience more pleasant. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a wonderful day!”

"Excellent on-line customer service, confidence in the quality of the supplement I purchased, and free & fast shipping are three reasons why I recommend PureFormulas.com to family members and friends."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-27-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, PoetaMama! It really means a lot to know that you are happy with our services! We appreciate you recommending us to friends and family :D have a happy and healthy day!”

"I enjoy the variety of products available through PureFormulas. I also appreciate the guaranteed satisfaction and return policy and no sales tax. My products arrive in a timely manner and I have always been satisfied with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-26-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Jeanne! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.