Stores > PureFormulas.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2014-10-13

"They offered a 10 dollar promotion for new customers and then when to many people signed up they took away everyones 10 dollars and cancelled all there orders. And not only that they cancelled my account so I cant even log on to there website anymore! Do not order from these people! Total scam! "

2014-09-05

"I'd ordered from pureforumlas for years without issue. Unfortunately they delivered my last order to an old address even though I entered my new address multiple times. Oddly enough, this would have been my 5th shipment delivered to the new address from PureFormulas. For some reason, their system sent to an address that I havent used in over 2 years and they let me know there is nothing they can do to fix this. Disappointing disregard for a customer. Up until now I have been very happy with their service but unfortunately company ratings come through when you learn how a company deals with their mistakes. I will be looking for a new site to order vitamins from. "

2014-09-03

"When the order came in we noticed a big wet spot on the bottom of the box. We thought nothing of it until yesterday (9/2/14). Called and talked to Lynne and she recommended that we send pictures . We found that one of the four jars of coconut oil had leaked. Plastic seal was broke and cover on top of jar wet with coconut oil. Lynne sent another jar which was much appreciated. We have been buying from Pure Formulas for a quite a while and have been real satisfied with the products, service, and delivery time. Thanks Pure Formulas.

Gerald

2014-08-25

"Horrible level of customer service! I purchased RealFood Organics liquid aloe vera from PureFormulas, and was sickened that after opening and storing in fridge for less than a week, black mold formed at the top of the inner spout... and when I poured it down the sink, mold was on the bottom of the bottle. The expiration date is in 2016. I emailed customer service 3 times within a 15 day period when I finally received a response just to acknowledge they received my email. I tried calling customer service and was on hold for 2 hours and 10 minutes before I had to hang up because I couldn't wait any longer. How can a company that appears to promote wellness and self-care provide such horrible service. It's completely unacceptable and as much as I used to be a fan, I will never purchase products from a company that chooses to treat customers so poorly. Their "quality guarantee" is meaningless."

2014-08-18

"This order was a struggle, It took me 3 times to place an order. I even called the 800 number and after spending 1/2 hour with them and giving them each item I was told that they could not place the order! They also told me someone from the Pure Formula customer service would call me the next day and took down all my information - I never got a call.I am not sure if there was something wrong with the website, I have placed orders via website for 4 years. So disappointed!"

2014-08-16

"I ordered good quality products, got free shipping and the prices were excellent."

2014-08-11

"I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE PROMPT SERVICE AND QUALITY OF WEB DESIGN."

2014-08-11

"This order for bulk Green Vibrance is my first order from you. I usually get it from Amazon.com, but they cannot fulfill my latest order so I used the money and found you. You have shipped already, so you get my greatest thanx and kudos on your expert handling of the order. You have made a new customer if everything else (like the product quality and expirationdate are good). I will be happy to review that when it comes. But, for now: Your company PureFormulas.com is GREAT!

8-14-2014 I now have my order. I cannot be sure what day it actually arrived because I haven't been able to visit my post office for a few days, but it got here before I ran out, so it's more that fast enough! The order was correct and the product well sealed and properly shipped. I am very happy and continue to give you 5 stars. Thank you & I'm glad I found you.

2014-08-10

"Order arrived quickly and was well packed."

vseagle's Avatar

Alabama
2014-08-10

"I like that Pure Formulas has fast service and free shipping even for a small order. I've not been ordering from them very long, but so far I've been satisfied with their quality. "

2014-08-10

"Great customer service shipping was amazing recieved product 2 days after order was placed! Not to mention beat competitors price will definitely use PureFormulas again!!"

2014-08-09

"Great store. Had good price on Oral Ivy with free shipping. I had order in 3 days from Florida to California"

prosewilson's Avatar

Houston, TX
2014-08-09

"It seems that no sooner was my order placed then it was already delivered to my home address! Honestly, it was that quick (even though it took 2 very short days). Thank you for the best customer service I have experienced in a long time! The prices are very reasonable as well."

2014-08-07

"Thnk you for quick and courteous service, no waiting for customer service and your well spoken employees."

2014-08-06

"Great selection and best prices around. Orders always arrive on time or exceed expectations."

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!