• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001
    • Fax: (425) 484-6208

Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

What is this?

"Outstanding company. Couldn't be happier with my new computer. Exceeded my expectations."

"The customer service and the status during my build was unlike any I've experienced. Puget Systems delivered quickly and with great attention to detail. They also knowledgeably installed linux. I can't see ever needing to build my own computer, or purchase from a big faceless vendor again. Buying from Puget Systems was the best experience I've had buying a PC."

"What a relief to get a machine that doesn't have a lot of bloatware on it.

I really like Puget's customer service. The binder they send with all the information is extremely helpful. I use it to keep additional notes about my computer.

They followed up with a note and a phone call. I haven't had the system very long but so far I'm 100% happy.

"Very good communication. Answers all questions and was willing to help with information that was not even related to their business. "

"My contact was with William George and he helped me select a system that fit my needs. I do home design as a hobby and had chosen a video card that was more than I needed. William contacted the manufacturer of the software and assured me that a lesser video card would do the job. Saved me about $400. Puget also configured the preinstalled software to my wishes. The cost is high but the service was worth the price."

"Great experience from the salesman to the assembler...who called me and asked if I had any questions about my new computer. Then I got a personal note from the company. And, the company has answered very quickly several questions I had.

H. P. Jessup

"Puget is great as always."

"The process is smooth and helpful."

"Great service from the point of looking at the laptop to actual delivery. Works well so far. "

"They kept me from making a dumb configuration mistake; provided an excellently packaged system with a binder full of useful information; and have followed up to see how the system is working for me."

"From start to finish, Puget = Professional.
Customer Service: Answered all of my questions (and believe me I had alot of questions) before and after the purchase. I must have talked to half a dozen people including William and Richard through the course of this order. Never once did it seem like I was a number or an inconvenience. If they didn't know the answer, they found the answer. From a customer service point of veiw, I've never been this satisfied with service. The key note here is that the support is there after the sale. So many companies seem to abandon you after they have your money. That is definately not the case here.
Product: I went out on a limb and bought one of there premier laptops. Was uneasy at first about spending the money I did. However, worth every penny!! This thing is a beast. Games, video editing, heavy-handed simulation software, you name it, this thing just seems to devour them all like a crazed cookie monster on steriods. The windows 7 emulator for 8.1 = Priceless, dear god does it make it possible to run a non-touch screen computer with 8.1, and not pull your hair out doing it. Put in my own msata drive, and had richard on the phone most of the time doing it. He seemed to want to make sure it worked more than I did. While doing so, I noticed how some of the components were arranged and put together. The cooling system looked like something out of a Star Trek episode. Simple stated, a very nice machine indeed.
Overall, I can't say enough about Puget. Its nice to actually get what you pay for these days. I'd like to say that I would buy from them again, but they made such a nice computer, I may be dead and buried before this needs to be replaced. However, If and when I do need another computer, there will be no question who I call.....

"This is my 3rd computer purchase from Puget. They have consistently proven to care about my desires for performance, minimizing the cost of that performance, and then my ultimate satisfaction with the end result. I received multiple email and telephone communications from them throughout the purchase process, demonstrating to me their commitment to customer satisfaction. Their use of thermal photography to show the heat signature of the internal components both in standby and under full load is very reassuring. I wouldn't know how to quantify something like that myself. My entire experience with them was pleasantly better than most other companies (of any kind) with which I have dealt. Bravo!"

"My new desktop is absolutely silent - what a pleasure. They really care about doing it right for their customers. US factory based customer support, they're on top of everything for you."

"I cannot be happier with my new system. It is so silent. This is the 2nd time I order from them. My 1st was almost 5 years ago and that computer is still up and running great with no problem at all. The only reason I am upgrading is that my girlfriend needs a new system and I want a more up-to-date system to run all my programs and new games that is to come.

Puget systems is like one of those old toasters or TV that grandma own and it will even out last you in lifespan.

The system is super package up in all forms of protection possible. There is foam inside the system to protect all the hardware, one outside to protect the system than box up. Than another layer of foam then inside another big box to further protect it from any damage that might of happen.

All of the information is nicely pack up a folder along with CDs. It comes with Restore DVD and bootable disc if anyone wish to test their system if any problem where to happen.

The team in Puget are all very helpful. Their respond time is on the dot.

Oh, and I even get a little youtube video of my system. A simple walkthrough of my case as well as some great information and how to clean it and dos and don'ts.

"My computing experience over the last few years had been plagued by unreliable "performance" systems with poor manufacturer support. During this time I found Puget Systems and read up on the company and what their team had to offer. Their focus on reliability, simplicity, and meeting the needs of the user impressed me so I priced out a system and had a good conversation with one of their customer service representatives who helped me make some decisions about my build based on what I was going to use the computer for. At the time I was working through a warranty replacement issue for one of my "performance" systems and ended up not needing to purchase another computer, but I decided that my next computer purchase would be from Puget.

Fast forward to just recently where this replacement system (brand new at the time of replacement, not a refurb) that had been having issues for months, finally took a dive leaving me in need of a replacement for my replacement. My first stop was the Puget website to price out another build. Again, working with one of their excellent customer service representatives, we were able to put together a solid system that met both my performance and price needs. I placed my order and eagerly awaited my new system. In less than a week my computer had been assembled, tested, and shipped. All the while I was able to view daily updates on the status of my build at the Puget website including assembly status, testing results, benchmarking data, and even thermal imaging of my new system both at idle and under load.

When the system finally arrived I found that it was packed extremely well and had everything organized for a quick and easy setup. The documentation provided was also excellent and well-organized. After setting the system up I was treated to the sublime experience of having four icons on my desktop after boot (only the recycle bin, two programs I asked them to install, and a feedback shortcut for users who want to submit feedback) and three things in my system tray. It only got better from there.

I've been using the system for just under a month now and I have had zero problems with it. My most intensive use comes from gaming and this system does that extremely well without even the slightest complaint or hiccup. Beyond the excellent performance, it's quiet (even at full fan speed) and I didn't even configure this system to reduce noise.

We'll see what prolonged use has in store, but I don't anticipate any problems. I am thoroughly impressed with both the product and level of service I have received and wanted to thank the following people at Puget for their help:

William G. - For providing solid feedback on my build and helping me to make key decisions about my system to ensure that it suited my needs.

John D. - For putting my system together and doing a way better job of it than I ever could have.

Kyle P. - For making sure that only the essentials were installed on my system and for verifying its performance and viability through testing and benchmarking.

Josh R. - For ensuring that my system met Puget's high quality standards for build, reliability, and performance.

Stacy B. - For making sure that my system and everything that came with it reached me in one, sharp-looking piece and that I had the necessary tools to restore my computer if I ever needed to.

John B. - For assembling an awesome team of talented individuals who put out an excellent product and provide a great customer experience.

Everyone else at Puget - For doing all the stuff that needs to be done behind the scenes in order for Puget Systems to keep doing what it does, in this case, building me a great system.

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.