Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-05-03

Puget Systems Serenity for Lightroom

"My new Serenity desktop arrived beautifully packaged. Set up was a breeze, and it works flawlessly. This machine is so quiet it is almost disconcerting at first, wondering if it is even running! I could not be more pleased with my purchase, or the process of selecting components, getting sound advice from the Puget Systems Staff, and in the reasonable time frame it took to build, test, and ship. Thanks to all for a really fine machine!"

2017-05-01

Promised a lot, Delivered.

"My 7 year old Dell groaned, gasped, and died one day, so I needed to get a new computer fast. I found Puget Systems by googling "quiet powerful computer", and up came the description of the Serenity. The Dell made a lot of noise when I ran videos, so I wanted to see if there was something quieter. I used the Puget online configurator to build my system, which was great. Then Jeff Stubbers sent me an email introducing himself, commenting on the configuration, then asking how it was going to use it. This is the first sign that the experience was going to be different from Dell. I did have questions, so I called him and we talked about some of the options to address my questions. We came up with a configuration, and I hit the "go" button. I thought it was going to be a lot more expensive than an off-the-rack Dell but it wasn't, it was actually a really good price considering the quality of the parts they use. But was it really going to be quiet? Keep reading!

All during the build process, I kept checking on status, and found that actual people were doing work AND updating my order status. Kelly staged it, John built and tested it, Kyle did memory and OS tests, Lorin checked all the BIOS and OS settings, and Stephanie took pictures of everything and got it out the door (thanks team!). This was the best part of the process and made the 5 days pass by quickly. I did have to wait for it to ship cross country, but that was my choice for shipping cost reasons.

Finally, the box shows up! It was packed beautifully, they included unboxing instructions inside the outer box, and a great little 3 ring notebook with printed pages with all the information about my machine, recovery disk and USB. They included extra cables in case I needed to add a disk later, and everything was clearly labeled. But was it going to be quiet?

Plugged it in, turned it on, was all set up with NO crapware and they had already done all the recommended Windows 10 security tweaks (because I asked them to). This thing is unbelievably quiet and super fast and responsive. Ridiculously quiet. Exactly what I wanted. They promised that and delivered. I would highly recommend the Serenity from Puget if you want a quiet computer, but I can tell you that after this experience, my next and subsequent computers will come from Puget Systems.

2017-04-30

Exactly what I wanted

"Great experience from beginning to end. They stayed in touch with me as I built and re-built my system, then delivered a powerful, quiet, and expandable PC completely free of crap-ware. Greatness."

2017-04-29

Amazing Company

"I just received my Puget System PC today. I must say that from start to finish it has been an incredible experience. Never have I experienced such top notch customer service! Emails are answered promptly. The meticulous detail involved in the builds are impressive. I had a lot of customization requirements and all was accomplished without difficulty. I had a previous frustrating experience with another large PC builder and while they tried to do the best they could I ran into a lot of difficulties and the lack of communication was a major issue. No problems like that here. I feel that if I do run into problems I can easily get the answer from Puget Systems and have full confidence in them. They really make you feel special and the transparency with giving you all the details of the build as its happening as well as pictures of the bios and of your system with thermal imaging etc is quite impressive. Also, the system is so quiet. I am thoroughly impressed with the company and Jeff Stubbers for all his help. I am a customer for life!

Sai

2017-04-27

Great service and great product

"Friendly sales represnentative, awesome products, professional and pleasure to work with throughout the purchasing process. Puget Systems is one of the best companies I've bought computers from. Highly recommended."

2017-04-26

THE BOMB!

"NO WORDS. The experience was everything it should be. They got it right! Keep up the good work Puget Systems!"

2017-04-26

Excellent service. No problems.

"I don't know computers, but knew my computing needs weren't met by standard offerings. Wilson helped me pick out the specs to meet those needs and also separately ordered some extra long cables so that I could setup my system as soon as it arrived. I make money by investing my time in my job, not in trying to be knowledgeable about all the technology to support it, so having Puget competently take care of the latter is very helpful and worthwhile. Thank you. I'd use their service again."

2017-04-21

Solid computer

"Puget delivered as promised, great company and service."

2017-04-21

The Beast

"It was Great!
The system the service.... Great!

2017-04-16

100% Professional

"100% satisfied. From the time that I worked with William to configure my Echo Pro until service after the sale, it all exceeded my expectations. When I first set up my system I had malware on my network which prevented me from installing print drivers etc. on my new Echo Pro. Christopher not only helped me get the new system back to its original configuration, but provided links for my other computer to rid it of the malware. I then installed a new anti-virus software. I configured the Echo Pro to provide speed, and I have not been disappointed. I opted for the extra cooling, and have to put my head right next to the computer to hear it running. Really quiet. I think Puget Power is a 1st class organization and produce quality computers. Why would you go anywhere else?"

MikeCusic's Avatar

2017-04-13

Best Computer Builders in the US

"I've ordered two machines from Puget Systems and I've had an amazing experience each time. They're communicative, patient, and do really solid work. Their customer service is outstanding. Their website and blog makes it easy to understand current hardware and the state of various softwares so you an make an informed choice on parts. I wouldn't shop with anyone else for high end desktops."

2017-04-13

Quality and experience were first rate

"My experience with Puget Systems has been the best in about 35 years of buying or building personal computers. Configuring a system on the web site was easy using the extensive information and expert recommendations for each component. The smart system designs optimize power, sound, and heat management. The detailed status updates as my system was being built was quite interesting--I got to virtually look over the shoulder as the build, configuration, test, and burn-in steps proceeded. All performance test results are available for viewing. My very well-packaged Serenity system arrived in perfect condition and powered up off the fast SSD drive (a first for me). It took less than a day to migrate 50,000 images and a few dozen applications and everything is working perfectly and quietly. I can confidently recommend Puget Systems to anyone looking for a custom system in this class."

2017-04-07

MOST AMAZING COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH

"Everything from the first phone call to the last was a pleasure with Puget Systems. I could very easily talk to the same person and continue where we left off. Even if I got someone new the transition was simple. And I probably made 10-15 phone calls. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to. I am a first-time custom PC buyer and they educated me on every step of the way. I could very easily check my build status online with step by step moves. Most importantly I was on a deadline and by the final day of installation & packaging, I noticed the build was about to finish. I knew I wanted my machine by Friday so I could use it over the weekend. I called and told them that IF it finished in time to update me to 3-day shipping, IF NOT, stay with the 5-day. They did just that and managed to finish the build on time and update my shipping time. I am almost tempted to buy another computer just for the customer service. It was that good. "

2017-04-05

Great system from great people

"Sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me customize a system for my needs. Since I informed him that I intended to add a hard drive and an optical drive to the system after delivery, he had the system assemblers run the necessary cables to simplify my job. I called and talked to a great support guy when I ran into a few questions in doing so. All in all, I'd recommend these folks. My only problem was waiting 5 days for the cross-country shipping, though it was mildly entertaining tracking the progress. You pay a bit of a premium for all this service but worth it in my opinion."

2017-04-05

Quailty products & excellent customer service.

"You will be hard pressed to find a better company to custom build the computer you want. They work with you every step of the way - both before you make a purchase and after. They built my last PC - they built my current PC & they will be who I pick to build my next PC when that time comes.."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.