• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

What is this?

"My new desktop is absolutely silent - what a pleasure. They really care about doing it right for their customers. US factory based customer support, they're on top of everything for you."

"I cannot be happier with my new system. It is so silent. This is the 2nd time I order from them. My 1st was almost 5 years ago and that computer is still up and running great with no problem at all. The only reason I am upgrading is that my girlfriend needs a new system and I want a more up-to-date system to run all my programs and new games that is to come.

Puget systems is like one of those old toasters or TV that grandma own and it will even out last you in lifespan.

The system is super package up in all forms of protection possible. There is foam inside the system to protect all the hardware, one outside to protect the system than box up. Than another layer of foam then inside another big box to further protect it from any damage that might of happen.

All of the information is nicely pack up a folder along with CDs. It comes with Restore DVD and bootable disc if anyone wish to test their system if any problem where to happen.

The team in Puget are all very helpful. Their respond time is on the dot.

Oh, and I even get a little youtube video of my system. A simple walkthrough of my case as well as some great information and how to clean it and dos and don'ts.

"My computing experience over the last few years had been plagued by unreliable "performance" systems with poor manufacturer support. During this time I found Puget Systems and read up on the company and what their team had to offer. Their focus on reliability, simplicity, and meeting the needs of the user impressed me so I priced out a system and had a good conversation with one of their customer service representatives who helped me make some decisions about my build based on what I was going to use the computer for. At the time I was working through a warranty replacement issue for one of my "performance" systems and ended up not needing to purchase another computer, but I decided that my next computer purchase would be from Puget.

Fast forward to just recently where this replacement system (brand new at the time of replacement, not a refurb) that had been having issues for months, finally took a dive leaving me in need of a replacement for my replacement. My first stop was the Puget website to price out another build. Again, working with one of their excellent customer service representatives, we were able to put together a solid system that met both my performance and price needs. I placed my order and eagerly awaited my new system. In less than a week my computer had been assembled, tested, and shipped. All the while I was able to view daily updates on the status of my build at the Puget website including assembly status, testing results, benchmarking data, and even thermal imaging of my new system both at idle and under load.

When the system finally arrived I found that it was packed extremely well and had everything organized for a quick and easy setup. The documentation provided was also excellent and well-organized. After setting the system up I was treated to the sublime experience of having four icons on my desktop after boot (only the recycle bin, two programs I asked them to install, and a feedback shortcut for users who want to submit feedback) and three things in my system tray. It only got better from there.

I've been using the system for just under a month now and I have had zero problems with it. My most intensive use comes from gaming and this system does that extremely well without even the slightest complaint or hiccup. Beyond the excellent performance, it's quiet (even at full fan speed) and I didn't even configure this system to reduce noise.

We'll see what prolonged use has in store, but I don't anticipate any problems. I am thoroughly impressed with both the product and level of service I have received and wanted to thank the following people at Puget for their help:

William G. - For providing solid feedback on my build and helping me to make key decisions about my system to ensure that it suited my needs.

John D. - For putting my system together and doing a way better job of it than I ever could have.

Kyle P. - For making sure that only the essentials were installed on my system and for verifying its performance and viability through testing and benchmarking.

Josh R. - For ensuring that my system met Puget's high quality standards for build, reliability, and performance.

Stacy B. - For making sure that my system and everything that came with it reached me in one, sharp-looking piece and that I had the necessary tools to restore my computer if I ever needed to.

John B. - For assembling an awesome team of talented individuals who put out an excellent product and provide a great customer experience.

Everyone else at Puget - For doing all the stuff that needs to be done behind the scenes in order for Puget Systems to keep doing what it does, in this case, building me a great system.

"If I ever build my own company I will model it after Jon Bach's Puget Systems.

I needed a PC that no box store could provide, and so I stared into the abyss of having to build a custom PC by myself. Because optimal performance for different software requires particular hardware configurations, what I should really have is 3 computers: One for video editing, one for scientific apps, and one for gaming, But I can't afford that many PCs. Complicating matters further, I had to replace my old PC first, because it died, but I couldn't afford to upgrade my software at the same time. So this meant I also had to design a PC that will accommodate a future software migration, but allow me to keep using my old software for right now, without settling for old technology. Puget Systems made that possible!

And their sales rep was extremely helpful in letting me figure out what I wanted. In other words, he could have figured it out for me, but he let me stay in the driver's seat, which gave me control, and yet I still got to enjoy the security of their expertise at the same time, as Puget advised me on my choices every step of the way.

Puget's packaging is top-notch. They use solid foam inserts that form an air-gap between the inner and outer boxes. No mess or hassle from shipping peanuts. Puget even added an additional bracket to beef up the support for my video card. Even though the shipping box bore the scars of transit, when I opened the case everything was straight and plumb, and when I turned it on everything fired up without any problem.

After spending so much time with researching component specs, forums, reviews and white papers by Adobe and Intel, the total investment is way more than money. It starts getting emotional despite all the unemotional analysis. Puget doesn't just deliver an expertly configured system built with care, they deliver peace of mind. From start to finish, they don't merely tell you they are doing a good job - they show you! They post testing results for your machine (for example temperature logs and thermal imaging) on your private order page on their website (for your approval) before they box it up for shipping. How cool is that?

Their sales rep even talked me out of spending money by proving to me that the cooling solution I was willing to spend money on was unnecessary for my configuration. The subsequent thermal imaging proved his advice was correct! I told them my budget and they solved my problem for $300 less. Given Puget's demonstrated knowledge and care, if they advised me to spend more I would do so confident that it was in my best interest, not their's.

This ethic is clearly evident in the total absence of vaporware, ghostware, crippleware and other crap typical of "brand new" systems. What a delight it is to get a clean system from the start. I love this company.

Lastly, I have read many of the other glowing reviews for Puget Systems and I can say that they match my experience as well. If you have any doubts about giving thousands of dollars to people you will never meet in person, fear not, I strongly encourage you to trust Puget Systems to deliver a great computer, and a pleasant online, email, and telephone experience.

"Pugent customer service was exceptional .I had a software issue, which they quickly resolved. I will purchase my next computer from Pugent, and recommend them to others.

John Mazzone

"Puget Systems builds a fantastic product. Their communication with customers is excellent. You can expect emails updating you on the progress of constructing your machine and follow up emails and calls to determine your customer satisfaction. Puget wins my vote hands down over Dell!"

"Fantastic customer service!"

"I am very pleased with my computer and the service that I got from the company."

"I purchased the Puget Serenity Mini. I am delighted with this new computer. It functions smoothly and without a sound. What a relief it is not to have that constant buzz in the background when I am writing. I also found the salespeople and technicians at Puget helpful and patient."

"Very happy with the service and attention to detail. System was full tested, well packaged and documented. Kept me informed during the whole process. Would use again, felt it was good value"

"I bought a 'Serenity' with Intel Core i7 4770K, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Antec P183 case, etc in July 2013.

Loved it, so got another one for the media room [running an Avermedia security DVR card in it, too.]

Then a month ago, an Echo II for the bedroom.

All orders were smooth and glitch free. All the systems work as advertised, despite all of my fiddling. Great personalized service. Free RETURN shipping, if anyone actually needs it. o_O

"I would recommend Puget Systems for anyone in the market for a high end 3D workstation/gaming rig. You pick out the components, they put it together. Incredible customer service too! They even made a video of my machine. "

"Best computer experience I ever had! They were honest, explain everything, and honestly seem to care about me as a customer. Only thing I can even complain about is that when I play certain games my computer makes a annoying noise but, besides that I'm more then satisfied and will be coming back in the new future and recommend Puget Systems to anyone looking to buy a computer. Thanks for the peace of mind Puget Systems!"

"Although there were problems with the compatibility of the graphics card I had selected for my new beast of a machine, PS upgraded me for free in order to meet the delivery window they promised. This type of problem solving and customer service made a great impression on me, and I am thoroughly pleased with my machine so far.

Also was happy to see that the add on devices I purchased were already configured for my laptop. I was able to power on and get right to work, not having to deal with any set up time. Excellent job.

"I've been a Mac user for quite a while, but needed a PC. The first thing I did was to try and find a company where the computer is made in the USA. Puget Systems came up. I went to their very well organized web site and looked at the Echo line. I had a few questions and used their online chat. The rep was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all my questions.

I then looked at the reviews and all were very positive.

I decided to buy an Echo 2 (intel option). I prefer to pay by check so that the company gets all of their money, and they were agreeable. I mailed in the order and the check. I got my computer in a week.

This is the first pc I've liked in a long while. It is solid, quiet, and was very easy to setup. I had a few questions when setting it up. I called their tech line and got the instructions I needed.

I fully endorse this company.

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.