• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"I started researching for a new computer to purchase and I of course, Googled it, - 'American built computers'. Puget's website came up as an American built computer company. I emailed Puget and William George responded, as he did for many other emails. Answered all my questions, no matter how insignificant they were. I appreciated the one-on-one help and I also wanted to support an American, home-town company. I was not disappointed! Wonderful customer service, Wonderful product. Wonderful attention to detail and follow-up. You will NOT regret buying from this company"

"The building process of a computer was very simple. They gave me a list of some of the best options in the industry for cost efficiency, so I did not have to root through thousands of products. They answered my questions quickly and completely. And the final product was better than I expected.

The attention to detail and emphasis on customer service, professionalism, and quality is something no many companies match these days. I have recommended the company highly to several friends and I will recommend it again to anyone. For any future custom builds or even just updating the machine I have now Puget is the company I will come back too again and again.

"Great experience! I was very excited to receive my computer from Puget!"

" Machine is great as was the service and quick responses to questions. They even called on delivery day to make sure received and working okay. Great job getting it set up, just turned on and everything worked right out of the box."

"The folks at Puget Custom Computers were friendly and knowledgeable, as always. This is the 3rd system I've purchased from them; there's nothing like the power and flexibility of a custom built computer. I expect my wife will get many years of enjoyment from her new laptop."

This is my third experience ordering a Serenity desktop computer from Puget Systems over the last seven years. Each time their service and responsiveness have been exemplary. They are good people to work with, and you get the exact components you order.

"Overall I have been very satisfied my laptop. My only issues were that for the price it did not come with a backlit keyboard or a TPM chip. I knew this before I bought it but really wish it came with both.

However outside of the above items, the laptop is a well engineered machine with quality components and the service to back it up. I really appreciated the quick responses to the few questions I had after buying it.

"The most impressive customer support that I've seen in twenty years of shopping online."

"Puget computers are head and shoulders above the rest. In test after test it never let me down. These guys know how to build a computer. They are courteous and very professional and know what they’re talking about. Their computers are very reliable. There are beautiful inside and out. You can tell these are well-built computers. I give the company and the workers five stars. The desk top computer I ordered from Puget was the best investment I’ve ever made. The computer is so fast it amazes me. I would recommend Puget computers to anyone who is looking for a reliable, fast, worry free and inexpensive computer. This computer is awesome. It arrived on time and was boxed extremely well. I would buy another Puget computer in a heartbeat. I don’t normally do these kind of reviews but I’m so impressed with Puget I just had to say something about the company and the people. Their people are amazing. Jeff Stubbers is an amazing guy. He helped me from beginning to end. He returned my emails, he was there by phone. He made me feel like part of the Puget family. Try getting any of that from any of the major computer companies and you’ll get laughed at. Thanks guys, you all are the best."

"They were courteous, prompt, and fully answered all of my questions. Their product met my expectations, and their service exceeded them."

"Puget Custom Computers have done an absolutely wonderful job on my new computer. My old computer died during a thunderstorm and I couldn't fix it. Well, searching the net I stumbled upon Puget. Had never heard about this company , but intense searching found only very positive comments regarding their work and support.
I can only say I am extremely pleased with my interactions with Puget. From the initial call to the sales department, to the follow ups along the way while the computer was build, to the shipping of my computer. You can follow your build and testing on their website. Awesome. All interactions with Puget staff have been super professional, efficient, and helpful.
My computer is absolutely whisper quiet. I cannot hear it in my otherwise quiet office space. When I turned it on the first time, I thought I didn't press the button hard enough and was about to repress it, when I realized the computer was already booting! They promised it would be quiet, and IT IS.
I have had no issues with this build, it worked as promised and expected right out of the box.
Are Puget the cheapest computers? No, but I can attest to they may be among the very best on the current market. They deliver a stellar product without any hassle.
I especially appreciated the no upselling part of the purchase. When asking questions, I was never pressured into buying anything more expensive. Actually, the sales person advised to go with a cheaper option, since that would better suit my need.
I have now been the happy owner of a Puget system for a little over 2 months, and it has been a great experience all the way.
I have bought computers from many vendors over the years and I never skip on quality, but Puget blows any other competitors out of the water.

"The computer is awesome and the whole process was easy and transparent. Puget's website allows you to follow step by step and get updates on delivery timing. The issue I had was that 2 screws fell out when I pulled the computer out of the delivery box. I heard one screw fall on the floor and picked it up so it was not an issue. A couple of days latter there was a rattle inside. I had to open up the case and I found another screw rolling around inside the case. The 2 fixes took less than 5 mins. and its not an issue but it would have been a pain in the arse if I had lost the screws. Given the quality control that Puget undertakes I would have expected them to check the tourque. Having said all that, the computer is awesome and I would buy from Puget again. In fact they called me to see how the computer was and I told them about the screws. I think its a great company with great customer service."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-27-2014

jonbach, Puget Custom Computers rep has responded

“I am so sorry about that! Loose screws is probably the worst possible first impression you can get with a new laptop. We immediately opened up 20 more laptops on our production line, and did find that some screws were arriving loose from the factory. They already have blue loctite applied...they just aren't being tightened enough by the manufacturer. We took this issue to the laptop manufacturer (Clevo) and they are not denying it, but they are saying the screw tightness is "within spec." Baloney! We told them that when screws are literally falling out during shipping, they need to be tighter. We will keep pushing until they agree. In the meantime, we are opening up and tightening EVERY SCREW on EVERY LAPTOP that comes through our facility. If anyone out there purchases a Clevo laptop from anywhere else, you should ask them to do the same. I personally think it is just a batch issue and should resolve itself. We will certainly have a good feel for it, since we are now checking every last screw. Thanks again for reporting this, and helping us find this issue. Consider it resolved going forward!”

"Excellent advice and follow through."

"Very pleasant people, quick to respond to questions and very willing (and overly capable) to help."

"Puget does exactly what the say they are going to do. My computer is beautifully made; quiet; built like a tank and the support is first-rate. A Puget computer (I've had two) is not the cheapest computer around, but you get what you pay for."

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.