Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

Worth Every Dollar!

"I spent a few months researching custom computer makers to find one that I felt the most comfortable with. Even though I found cheaper companies out there I never really felt comfortable with using them. I knew I could trust Puget systems to deliver an awesome product and they did! Not only did I receive my computer in 9 days from the time I placed my order but I was in contact with my sells rep. constantly. Jeff Stubbers was a great resource and really helped me to find the computer that fit my needs. The computer arrived undamaged and booted up perfectly. Puget Systems is worth every dollar because of the customer service and piece of mind you'll have after you order from them. "

This review was modified by peterjoem on June 17 2016 01:27:10 PM

Only just begun, and WOW

"I am so impressed with the speed with which my system was built and delivered. Great Service. I have only started with the process of personalizing the system, but it performs really great!

Way to go guys! I'll post more as I use the system.

This review was modified by rgbryan on June 15 2016 05:33:24 PM

Quality builds and great customer service!

"This was our third system from Puget Systems. We are extremely satisfied with the quality, value and their helpful staff. The next time we need a new system we will once again turn to Puget."

"Can't say enough about these guys, honestly.
Prices were great, they had the equipment I was looking for, and the service was 2nd to none.

My favorite part was how detailed the status updates were. The website let me know every single detail that was going on with my build and provided everything from thermal images of the hardware to benchmark reports. Customer service also tackled all of my questions like NFL linebackers and usually were available the very second I had a question.

I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone.

This review was modified by Babou16 on June 11 2016 05:44:46 PM

Great product

"Not flexible with payments and don't offer leasing or financing"

A godsend to a neophyte like myself

"I wanted to build a computer to sequence and process audio at home, but I had very little experience in this field and did not know where to start. Within an hour of creating a mock-configuration on Puget Systems, a representative of theirs contacted me and helped me select the components that better suited my needs. All correspondence was prompt, concise, and incredibly helpful. Upon delivery of the computer it was obvious that they do a very thorough job assembling and testing their product; the included documentation went above and beyond what I expected, and the computer runs like a dream. I highly recommend this service."

This review was modified by Hobbes13 on May 27 2016 09:05:25 AM

Jerome's experience and observations

"Several years ago I purchased a desk top unit from PS. It was built to my specifications and has been a very reliable machine (very well suited to my needs and was tested and built with reliability in mind) . I was impressed with the information booklet that accompanied that machine.

So at this point I was in need of two new computers, and I ordered them from Puget Systems. Again I am very pleased with my choice. Each machine is well built, and came with a very thorough information booklet on the various critical components that were tested during assembly so that there were no surprises out of the box. I had one concern and it was immediately addressed by very competent technical support and that minor issue was resolved.
Their component testing is very thorough with Performance Test results listed as well as Thermal imaging of the system in the information booklet that accompanies each computer as well as a " frequently asked questions" section ( that came in very handy for me).

This review was modified by seakapster on May 22 2016 03:48:11 PM

These People Are Still the Best: Looking for a Custom Build? Do It with These Guys.

"5000 Characters isn't enough to cover what a great product, services and customer counsel Puget offers. In my case I was looking for a beast of a system to handle my video editing and animation needs. I began my consultation with Jeff Stubbers who quickly assessed the programs I was using and adjusted the specs on the system I requested right away. This saved me money on some components that were deemed unnecessary (multi core and multi cpu setups can actually run slower with programs that are not written to work with them) and meant that I had to include some components I had not considered.
Ultimately my system is exactly what I need - just really, really, fast and powerful.
Puget has always had the reputation of being the smart custom builder for "Smart" people. I've been working on computers since 1980, which is all of my life from childhood on, so although I'm no novice, the constant evolution of the technology, from hardware to software means that none of us who work for a living can stay on top of all of these changes especially regarding compatibility.
So save yourself the headache - get a system built exactly the way want and need it, with no dumb proprietary apps or components rammed in.
I'd wanted to work with Puget on creating a system for years, but always went with "cheaper" options thinking I was making a more prudent decision. I'd ask you how prudent is it to save some money if you're not getting what you paid for, and a lot of junk you didn't want?
Check out Puget's website now, and use their custom computer feature to build yourself the systems of your dreams. I got every dollar's worth and more for mine, and I'll be a customer of theirs for life.

This review was modified by jimenexjimenex on May 21 2016 09:02:29 AM

Great Advice, Support and Customer Service - for the Second Time, however ...

"This is the second Puget Custom Computer that I helped order. The first one was for me personally and the experience was THE best I've had when purchasing a computer. I was so geeked up about it that I insisted that my spouse purchase one for her tax and financial business. The ordering was smooth after consulting with staff about what we would need (in this case a RAID 1 configured unit with an SSD hard drive). We placed the order, received the unit in record time (well packed for shipping) and it included the requisite information on this unit. However, given when we placed the order in relation to the real world business situation, we were forced to wait for several weeks before we could make the transition to the new unit. We we fired it up it worked great. However, we are having a few issues with what may be the video card and connection issues to the internet (where there were none with the older unit). We imagine (and hope) that the solution is not a major issue. Their customer service/technicians are attentive and offered initial solutions. We will continue to work with them until these issues are resolved. The unit itself is great looking, virtually silent and very fast. We are pleased - provided that these small glitches are resolved quickly. Thanks again for a great product and service."

I love my new computer!

"Excellent service, they helped me pick the components that met my needs and the computer was quieter, faster, better, more solid than I expected. I'm extremely happy with Puget Systems and highly recommend them. The customer service has been excellent and the order fulfillment process is probably the best I have ever seen for any company period. They keep you informed at every step of the process."

Great machine

"Fast, and extremely quiet. I work with Premier Pro CC 2015 and this machine has made a huge difference in the tine it takes to edit and produce 4K video. I would recommend this machine for anyone doing video production. "

Video Editing with Puget Systems

"I was looking to leave APPLE and go Windows on my future workstation. I had loads of questions and doubt, and didn't want to build something so important to my business by myself.

Puget guides and helps you through every step of the building process. They answer any question you have and cater to your budget. I needed a weird hard drive set up in my PC and they made it no problem. They run a significant amount of testing after they build the PC, and offer webinars, advice, and service after the build is completed. If you're serious about your computer, Puget can help!

This review was modified by ckimbell on May 06 2016 04:48:37 PM

Happy with my 3 computers, service and support from Puget Custom Computers

"Customer satisfaction is their top priority. Knowledgeable sales agents will help you to configure a system and assist you to choose components that best suit your needs. They don't try to oversell higher end components if you don't need them. I now have my 3rd Puget computer. My first one from 2007 is still working and being used occasionally by my husband along with a newer model that I handed down when I purchased a Windows 10 machine in 2015 that is perfect for my graphics work.

Their support techs are the best and always ready to assist me right away when I need help and then check back to make sure everything is still good. I can't say enough good things about them!

This review was modified by jhowle63 on April 30 2016 09:56:38 PM

Nice Custom Built Computer

"I was able to pick the components I wanted, including a solid state drive for the Operating system and a larger traditional hard drive for data storage. The build was pretty quick and I was informed about progress the entire time. The computer is fast, quiet and is not loaded with a lot of unwanted programs from the manufacturer. "

Best custom build ever

"They delivered more than they promised. Their owner's support documentation is superb.
This system exceeds my expectations in every way. Pricey, maybe, but this system is superior to anything the mass guys can provide. Their detailed prep alone is worth hundreds more in value.They don't try to BS you. They are very knowledgeable and their website has lots of good info posted. They answer queries quickly and professionally.
Their US based, good English speaking support is a big plus.

This review was modified by Parkermason on April 23 2016 11:43:17 AM

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.