Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

What is this?

2015-11-27

"Impressed with the purchasing experience and even more impressed with the computer."

2015-11-23

"Excellent systems and even better service. They were able to solve an obscure problem (user ignorance) and a year after delivery help with installing an extra hard drive."

2015-11-22

"Well designed process to allow customization. Lots of information and choices. Good prices. Superior support. The checklists during build were very informative and showed attention to detail. Photographs during process help with troublshooting. Shipping was fast. Once the computer arrived I called to ask a question. Support was very helpful and sent me free cables to help with my install. (going above and beyond.)

thank-you. I will buy from them again. (this is my 3rd system I have bought from them over last dozen years)

2015-11-21

"This is my second Puget computer. I was quite satisfied with my first one and I am pleased with my second. I love the customer service after the purchase. Especially being able to speak to some who speaks clear English and is not using a script to do customer service. I did customer service for 20 years and I know how great customer service increases sales.

2015-11-20

"Ordered a computer, and the night after I saved a configuration for later, one of their employees got in contact with me. He was super helpful and made several good suggestions. The computer was put together quickly and there were updates available at every stage.

When I got the computer, there was also a binder full of information about the parts and warranty, about the tests they ran, and other useful stuff. It was a nice surprise.

This review was modified by squidsarescary on November 20 2015 11:40:13 PM

2015-11-18

"Very happy with sales (advice and ease of purchase) and extremely happy with the computer! I bought from Puget because reliability is my greatest concern. It's just so painful when my computer is not working correctly. What I like about Puget, is that they actually test your computer before shipping it out. They scan for problems before it gets to you. I would highly recommend this company. "

2015-11-18

"I have had my new desktop for almost 3 weeks now and I must say that it is incredible! I had a few glitches the first week transferring data to my new SSD , but Puget's support was wonderful. A special mention of thanks to Samantha; she walked me through some tough issues. The computer is lightning fast, silent and absolutely rock stable! What more can you ask for?! Thanks, Puget"

This review was modified by ralphergas on November 18 2015 01:07:00 PM

2015-11-15

"Another great computer. Best part = no bloatware."

This review was modified by andrew_camacho on November 17 2015 08:44:02 AM

2015-11-13

"Unbelievable customer service!

The great experience for me started at the website, where everything was laid out in a completely understandable way (context-aware custom part choices helped a lot; an example is the motherboard list changing with the processors I selected). I really appreciated the honest reviews of parts as I looked in a bit deeper.

Finally, when I decided on what I wanted, the process was incredibly fast and smooth and it was suggested that I actually reduce some components where I was overbuying. I really appreciate the honesty. Shipping was a breeze and the computer arrived in perfect condition. Seriously a huge step above ordinary custom computer services. Will recommend!

This review was modified by thekrakenisme on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-11

"Puget Systems does an outstanding job of simplifying the potentially bewildering range of component choices. Both their web pages and personal phone and e-mail support were an education in themselves. Every stage of assembly and testing was documented on line, including a thermal image of the system under load and extensive test results. Even the shipping box lived up to its description -- the most careful retailer packaging I've ever opened. "

This review was modified by et0000001 on November 13 2015 12:55:01 PM

2015-11-07

"These guys may actually inspire their customers to implement a new six star rating system, five stars are not enough! They talked me out of purchasing a system that had features I didn't need, and instead helped me build a lower priced system that better fit my demands. Customer care was always eh... human! I never got a machine. And on top of that, said human did an excellent job at working with you to fix any issues or answer your questions. This website asks if Puget wanted me to write a review, and I checked the little box next to yes, but it's the least I can do to show these guys support. They build top-quality systems and deliver a top-quality experience. "

2015-11-04

"Puget Systems is a awesome company to talk to. I had the pleasure of buying a computer from them. When talking to a representative I was asked the right questions so he could make a computer that fit my exact needs. He said named off components and told me why he put them in there and not a different one. Before finding Puget Systems I went to a list of other companies that made custom computers. Puget Systems gave me the service that anyone deserves when buying 2000+ computer.

2015-11-01

" I was very happy with the representative's knowledge and willingness to consult with me about the various options and to help me make the right choices. My new computer is completely free of excess programs, trial versions, and other stuff that slowed down my big box store computer. My new computer is fast, and I control what's on it! I'm very happy with it!"

2015-10-31

"Amazing computer, beyond spectacular customer service and live human beings all the way through the process. aweseome"

2015-10-29

"The Puget Custom computers staff and tech are very courteous and professional. I was kept informed of all the steps during the construction and testing of my system. The system was received promptly and was running perfectly since. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.