• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

What is this?

"Good fast and attentive service. It was better than I expected it to be. A very good experience."

"The level of customer service and attention to detail is phenomenal (and I say this as a former IT support person for City Hall). The only thing they missed was that when Windows went to sleep, the fans stopped - even though the CPU was running full bore. (I recommended they disable that feature by default and let the customer decide if they want it)

The shipment was beautifully boxed up - if they could find something other than those pesky packing peanuts, that would be nice :)

Difference between buying a machine from a big name manufacturer and Puget Systems - night and day

I am extremely satisfied and look forward to many years of trouble-free computing."

"no problems, built and delivered quick exactly, adhered to exact specifications"

"I was extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism that Puget systems offered. Not only that, but they made sure that I received all the system specifications that I needed within my budget no less. I would recommend Puget to anyone looking for a proffesional grade computer. "

"Awesome! The Customer Care is second to none! Very Satisfied!!"

"I had Puget Systems build a desktop computer for me 6 months ago. I wanted one that would help me speed up my photography processing, operate in very warm weather, and in a dusty environment. From the outset I was thoroughly pleased with the advice and approach of the people at Puget Systems. When I received the equipment it contained extra parts and an information booklet with system specific performance information. Today I just had a 6 month checkup of my computer. My entire experience with the staff and with the equipment is A+++. And yes, I would (and have) recommended Puget Systems to others. "

"Outstanding experience from the order to receiving the computer. I initially spoke with William and talked about a system based on my needs. I decided to go with a smaller form factor and inadvertently ordered several unnecessary items. William promptly contacted me and reminded me that initially I indicated that those items weren't needed and that email saved about $200 on the system. That is amazing customer service! As far as the product itself, it is quiet, powerful and works for better than any other desktop I have I have owned. Fantastic company that I will order from in the future. They are truly at the top as far as service in quality of their products."

"Needing an upgraded workstation-class machine, I was facing the research and fiddling of a custom build again (I've done the newegg thing a few times in the past). Searching for alternatives - US-based companies that did the custom build process for a living - led me to Puget. Working with them has been a pleasure. They are responsive and professional, working with you to make sure your selections match your needs (thank you, William G). Recently received my Genesis I machine - on time, exactly as described - and am looking forward to years of productive use of this quiet, powerful machine. I'm sure that I could have bought the same parts and saved myself some money, but having an already assembled, already tested machine arrive under warranty was easily worth it to me. (And the build quality is far better than I could have done.)"

"I LOVE IT!

I went to PUGET because of the reviews and their ratings. Now I am happy to be part of that continuing process.

Choosing my components was easy on the website.
William from customer service worked with me over weeks to customize the build per my current and future needs.
The online resources of watching the build and testing process was way beyond my expectation.
PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE!

Consider this: During testing it was found that my case had bad front ports. They simply replaced the ports and it went back to testing. That could have happened for any component. What if I were trying the build myself? I would have had to do some stupid RMA and wait around till I got the new part and HOPE the issue didn't happen again. At the PUGET facility it took less than an hour. Plus their testing procedures when beyond anything I could do myself.

I highly recommend!

"They built and delivered the machine in 7 days. The cables were nicely run and the documentation was excellent"

"This is my second computer from Puget Systems. They are the best at what they do which is providing you a custom computer built to your specifications, and within your budget. They work with you in providing recommendations based on your needs or requirements. Their tech support is second to none. I would not even consider purchasing a computer elsewhere. My latest computer which I just received worked flawlessly right out of the box. I could go on about the attention to detail, the suburb documentation, the outstanding care of assembly and testing, but I am running out of space. Yes, you can buy a less expensive computer off the shelf somewhere else, but it is worth paying a little bit more to get the quality of a Puget Systems computer. "

"I was looking for a computer company that assembled in the US. While reading on who provided such a service, I sent Puget an email. Frankly I was hoping to receive a response within a week. Less than 5 MINUTES later a response was returned. Jeff not only answered my initial question, but also gave me other useful information. To say I was delighted to be able to talk to someone so quickly is an understatement. Because of the honesty and timely fashion of his response, I decided Puget would be my next computer builder. As soon as the purchase process began I knew I had made a very good choice. People have bought cars with less information than I received with my Puget Laptop. It has lived up to all my expectations. I can recommend these folks to anyone with out a moments hesitation. Zero regrets."

"I found your staff; Jeff Stubbers , and Christopher Crader to be very polite and knowledgeable when answering my questions or
giving me usable comments and sugguestions. I have made comments to others about my machines as well as your excellent
service.

"It was great working with Puget Systems! Definitely would work with them again. "

"Great customer service. Staff suggested a model, I went with it - I would have bought a more expensive one but they assured me this one would work just as well and be cheaper. THANKS! My new system arrived in great shape and on time (a day earlier than anticipate) and was easy to setup, and included a bunch of documentation. Good news - no having to update Windows for hours on end! Puget Custom apparently took care of that for me. THANKS! So far the system is exactly as advertised and exactly what I asked for - quiet and fast. The case looks amazing and I didn't expect that. Oh, and all that dang bloatware that usually comes with a computer? NO, NOT HERE!!! THANKS PUGET CUSTOM! I got only what they said would be on the system (which I could have refused - I did have the option), but I didn't have anything extra on there. No cleaning of bloatware, no updates needed - ready to use out of the box. Great experience so far... 100% recommend them"

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.