• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

What is this?

2015-04-25

"This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had a short time but I am very sad. This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had it a short time but I am very sad to hear. I highly recommend Puget Sound times to anybody that is looking for a good computer."

2015-04-23

I have really liked my experience with this Puget Systems. The main thing that drew me to this organization was their attention to the quality of their computers. They do not try to sell cheap computers that later fail. This initial impression was validated in every experience that I had with them.

After I customized the computer that I wanted (for my wife), they gave me feedback on the choices that I had made. In many ways, I am knowledgeable about computers but they helped me choosing the best components in a couple of areas where my knowledge fell short. They then gave me a free upgrade of the SSD drive and explained why it was better. I have since seen very positive reviews about this drive (Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5inch SSD).

Before they shipped the computer to me they put the system through a series of grueling benchmark tests. One might think that all computer makers would do such a thing but I know that this is not always true. When a very well known computer supplier built a computer for a colleague at work, such tests would have revealed that her computer would overheat if the computer was under CPU stress for more than a couple of minutes. She was a developer so this made her computer unusable.

Puget systems also tracked and helped with the order after it was delivered and they were very helpful. I had some later interactions with them over another computer that I was thinking of buying and I received very helpful advice. Their attention to the quality of their components means that you can trust their recommendations.

I have had several laptops - some of better quality than others. Unfortunately, all too often, such laptops are not made very well and develop problems. I have seen motherboards and disk drives that fail too soon, laptops that are so flimsy that they don't inspire confidence and monitors die young. I don't have time for this. I would much rather pay a little extra money and get a system that is well put together than save a little and have a bad experience. So I have been very happy with Puget Systems attention to quality and their friendly and helpful service.

I will definitely be back when I get my next computer.

2015-04-23

"Great computer, fast service. Well packaged. "

2015-04-20

"What of the biggest advantages of buying a computer from Puget Computer is that if you have a problem, you can call them and talk to an expert who will solve the problem - taking over control of your computer to do so, if necessary. There is no charge for this service."

2015-04-19

"Excellent service and products! "

2015-04-16

"Excellent tech support, for my Echo 1 desktop purchased last year, and Echo 3 desktop purchased this year."

2015-04-16

"Great service, walked me thru the migration of data from an existing computer and called a few days after the new computer arrived to go over any problems. Great experience and I have found a new company who puts customers first, Puget Systems. "

2015-04-15

"Very professional team. Helped me get my dream computer. Delivery was on time and with excellent instructions and packing. No fuss, worked as described right out of the box."

2015-04-12

"These folks will configure a computer to your needs and wants that fits your budget. They will tell when NOT to spend more if it won't give you the bang for the buck.

Their support is awesome - quick and accurate.

Don't buy anywhere else!"

2015-04-12

"Received excellent follow up and follow through from Richard Falk. "

2015-04-06

"My laptop motherboard failed. Puget Custom Computers diagnosed the old computer and transferred the files to the new computer at no charge. They are very helpful people."

2015-04-06

"Very fast delivery. Was great to be able to see the updates on the build process as the order was being completed. Would definitely purchase again from Puget and recommend them to friends / colleagues."

2015-04-05

"All my dealings with the individuals at Puget were outstanding. I would recommend them and use them again. Shipping was prompt, quality was excellent, and service was beyond my expectations."

2015-04-02

" I have had my computer system now for over six months. The machine has worked without a flaw.
I waited until now to send my review as I wanted to make certain the system endured with time.
Puget has been top notch from sales with Daniel and Brett to my six month complimentary support check-up with Micah. I have not required a service call to the company since I purchased the machine. On several occasions they have called me or sent me an email to make certain my computer was working properly.
I use my computer primarily for photography and have Photoshop 6 installed. I use a Nikon D800 (36 megapixel) camera. I shoot raw files. I often shoot panoramas with 5-6 images taken for merging. I also frequently shoot HDR images and need to combine 3 to 5 raw files with different exposure settings into a single image. These very large files can be rapidly combined into a single image with this desktop computer.
I f you are looking for one of the best desktop computers available, then choose Puget Systems to help you make your selection. Although there may be less expensive computer systems available, few can match the quality of the product I purchased for what I thought was a fair price."

2015-04-02

"Over the years I've purchased more than 2500 PC's for my businesses and a few for my personal use.

I've used many suppliers and so far I like Puget the best. I can get what I want the way I want it, and it works. Every part they offer is tested and known. Every PC I've bought works the way they said it would for performance, noise and function.

The other thing I like is the support. I never have a problem talking to someone who actually works at the company and knows the machines they build. I can't say they've solved every problem I've had, but they tried and they were there. Call a few of the other PC vendors if you truly want to understand my service comment.

All this stuff counts. And it's getting harder to find. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.