Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

Serenity Pro

"I've always desired a high performance computer with excellent build quality and most importantly QUIET. This is my second custom "boutique" pc and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall experience with Puget Systems starting with the ordering process, excellent customer support communication (from initial ordering configuration concerns and even working with me to have the pc shipped to a local FedEx Kinko's to be held for pickup) and most importantly the build quality. The Serenity Pro is even quieter than I expected ... so much that I opened the case panel just to reconfirm that all fans were running.

Finally, I am glad I made the decision to do business with Puget Systems and will recommend it to others.

This review was modified by hcw5733 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 PM

Best computer I've ever owned

"You pay a little more with Puget, but their build quality is worth it!"

This review was modified by pkappler on January 13 2017 01:15:02 PM

fantastic service!

"I'm loving the computer so far and the customer service has been amazing. They held my order for me while I was out of town for the holidays, answered all my questions, and the packaging and materials were all well labeled so so set up was a snap."

This review was modified by clowry-86759 on January 13 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-09

But with confidence

"These guys will build you a clean mean machine. They can answer any question you might have without making you feel dumb and will inform you if there is a better option even if it costs less. I came away feeling like I made the best decision possible. I love the machine I bought for my wife and she loves it too. Customize to your hearts content. You can't go wrong because they'll politely tell you if you did. Five star service. "

2017-01-08

"Excellent service and fast turnaround for very customized silent computer!"

2017-01-06

High Quality Custom System

"I've been very happy with my purchase from Puget Systems. They are a real team of professionals who care about delivering good service -- much unlike most of the PC industry. I did have one issue -- which turned out to be a loose video card -- but the technicians from Puget identified and solved the issue quickly with good follow up."

2017-01-05

Excellent workstation vendor

"My experience with Puget Systems has been nothing short of phenomenal, so I felt it worth it to point them out to anyone who is in the market for a workstation.

They specialize in custom data processing workstations, and even have pre-designed systems optimized for specific software packages (such as Imaris), and will work with you to design a system that will work optimally for all software packages you intend to run (such as Zemax, etc.).

Also, when I did out the math on how much it would cost me to build it myself on Newegg (including labor to put it all together) Puget Systems came out significantly cheaper.

Finally, the computer comes fully assembled and tested (including a binder of benchmark performance), and they provide you with all the parts necessary to assemble the station. They also work with you to double check the workstation design, to make sure it is optimized to meet your desired performance criteria.

All in all, I found working with them an excellent experience, and the workstation I received is exceptionally well built, and performs beyond the listed baseline criteria. Therefore, I would highly recommend considering this vendor, and I honestly wish I knew about them for past purchases.

2017-01-04

Elite Workstation Experience

"I'll just pile on to the reviews everyone else has given Puget Systems. These guys are incredible. From my first contact with them during pre-sales, to receiving my completed system, the entire experience was above and beyond any other computer purchase I've made in my LONG history of buying systems.

My workstation is smooth, fast, extremely quiet, and very high quality. And these folks really helped me figure out exactly which components I should select.

I'll be buying more from them in the future. Thanks so much, Puget!

2017-01-04

Perfecto!

"This place gives service and product like no other. I think it is the future of computer buying and it is certainly the absolute best customer service I have ever had. I wish more companies worked like Puget systems. Unlike other places, when working with a Puget Systems person, they give advice and tell you the reason why they have given you that advise and design and deliver a product that is just right for you. I film and edit natural history documentaries and the Puget System I was sold does just what I need it to (Premiere Pro editing and managing many tb's of footage.). It does so because the Puget System people know what they are talking about .. right down to your specific needs. You tell them and they will let you know. I can;t say enough good things. Use them with confidence, you wont regret it."

2017-01-02

Outstanding System and Support!

"The support before and after the sale was great... they helped my to pick the right system for my budget and photo processing needs.
I added a couple of internal hard drives and was very impressed by the workmanship under the hood too.

2017-01-01

"This is a very high quality system, I'm very happy with it. The Puget system staff were very responsive and helpful all the way through the ordering and setting up process. The personalized manual with all the info specific to my machine is much more helpful than the generic manuals you usually see from the big name companies. If you're looking for a top quality machine with excellent support, I would highly recommend taking a look at Puget Systems"

2016-12-31

Everything they said it would be.

"The best sales and customer support I have ever experienced. The Serenity I purchased is solid, well built, attractive, quiet and fast. I use Adobe Photoshop for the bulk of my work. The advice I received matched my needs perfectly. "

2016-12-28

Forever New Customer

"I purchased a Puget Obsidian computer in November of 2016. I got to select each item of hardware from a large list of options. It came with Windows 10 Pro and NONE of the usual "trialware" or "crapware" that other computer companies love to include! It also came with a very nice binder that included several backup CDs together with extensive instructions on how to set up the unit. During the computer's construction, one of the builders got in touch with me about a question he had concerning one of the hardware items that I had selected. He was very helpful! The unit arrived EXACTLY on the date they had said it would. The unit installed and worked perfectly from the beginning! You may consider me a very happy Puget owner!! "

2016-12-27

Puget Systems Is Flippin' Great!

"The folks over at Puget Services were super helpful in helping me build a great video editing and animation machine that fit within my budget! They were prompt to respond to and answer my questions and they kept me informed all along the way. Loving this monster of a machine!"

2016-12-27

Amazing PC Purchase Experience

"I’ve purchased many PCs over the years, but I’ve never been as impressed and pleased with the overall experience as I was with my Puget Systems purchase. The sales team (Jeff) helped to determine the best configuration (not necessarily the most expensive or powerful) but the best fit for my needs. The Serenity PC they built is fantastic – totally quiet when doing office type work. The supplemental materials they provided where like nothing I’ve ever seen before – a complete book about my PC build, along with additional helpful information to guide a person through the setup process.
Throughout the build process I was able to monitor the progress and even see pictures of the finished product before it was shipped.
It’s hard to believe you can get this kind personalized service, and I really like the idea of being able to talk with a local technical support person if the need should arise.
Thank you!

This review was modified by edbryan on December 31 2016 05:02:48 PM

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.