• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

What is this?

"Very happy with Puget - they do a great job and follow-up for years after purchase. Our business has many machines from puget and will likely buy more. "

"The website is easy to navigate. The staff are knowledgeable and courteous. They follow up with customers every step along the way. They are quick to responds to e-mails. Overall professional and service driven."

"These guys are awesome. They helped me pick the right computer and stayed in touch every step of the way."

"When buying a custom computer you should try to identify how much value you put in the company's support, reliability and reputation. Puget Systems offered me exactly the kind of computer I wanted, and while it might have been a bit more expensive than other custom computer makers I feel that difference is worth it - I feel at ease knowing they are available if I have any questions or issues, their reputation is stellar and are local to boot. They even sent me a binder with all the details regarding the building process and testing done to my specific machine.

Build is tight and well done. Expect to rarely, if ever, have to contact them, which is a sign of a good quality control and overall company standards. Hopefully I won't have to eat my words, but so far it has been a painless, satisfying purchase.

"As always, quick, professional service & support."

"Working with Jeff to setup the system was like talking with a friend. He's friendly and professional at the same time."

"Great experience and great product. Would buy again. "

"What else can I say about this company other then they are utterly FANTASTIC !!! Perfect customer service, timely completion of my order and they update you step by step on your order process complete with pictures and ratings. This company stands for integrity and customer service. I would recommend this company to ANYONE !!! Thanks again guys you rock !!!!"

"Puget has fantastic customer support and exceptional quality. They helped me select parts for a custom PC, and notified me quickly when they became available.

The computer is nearly silent and solidly built.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I plan on ordering from Puget again when I'm ready to upgrade.

"This is my second purchase from Puget Systems and won't buy a computer from anyone else. You get what you pay for and everything they use and do is top of the line. I especially like the idea that when I receive a new computer, it is not loaded with bloatware like the competitors do. When it come to service, quality and tech support, Puget Systems had no competitors period ... they are absolutely the best in the business. Thanks again Jeff for helping me put together the right system, as you did 4 years ago when I bought a desktop. My new laptop is amazing. "

"Great company and service "

"Beautifully built machine, ready to run. Impressed with status availability during construction. All Emails responded to within a couple of hours. Highly recommended."

"Helpful and friendly. The work with you to get things to your satisfaction."

"As a computer science professor I have been installing computer equipment for my department and my home for many years and have ordered and assembled about 20 systems over the years. For some time I had been reading the Puget Custom Computer site computer system descriptions and the new equipment reviews. After some months I came to believe that the employees really knew what they were doing about making powerful computers quiet and they were very current with new equipment. The customer engineer (Jeff Stubbers) listened to what I wanted for a custom system, then suggested some changes which turned out to be excellent improvements on my initial ideas. We agreed on a system order and they set me up with a computer account so that I could modify the order items if I wished. After some consideration of their fair prices for the inventoried items, I placed the order with great confidence. They courteously held the shipment so I could move to my new house to receive the new computer.
The new system arrived in very well packed custom padded boxes. Unpacking and setup was a breeze with their excellent documentation. The new computer booted up perfectly the first time! The very complete Puget Systems Manual and CD sets provide all I could ever need to maintain or diagnose the system or change aspects of the Windows 7 operating system. The new system is not only attractive outside but beautifully detailed inside the case and the Asus 4k monitor is awesome.
After a week of blissful use, I have decided to always order computers from Puget Systems and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

"I found Puget systems quite by accident. I had been looking to buy or build a new computing rig for sometime but couldn't make up my mind the way to go.

As a software engineer, I wanted something that was powerful enough to run several virtual machines running enterprise software while being flexible enough to be used as a light gaming machine when I had downtime. My requirements were further complicated by the fact that I needed the machine to be very quiet for my home office environment.

I had searched for over 6 months. Some OEM manufacturers provided power but were rather expensive. Buying older hardware meant some savings but at the cost of a lot of noise. I wasn't considering a custom built system till I came across Puget online and discovered I could actually talk to a real person to discuss my requirements and get expert advice.

An initial email to Puget resulted in a prompt response, so I called and was soon discussing the pros and cons of various hardware choices with a Puget employee. Once I was satisfied, I was emailed a quote with a button on the bottom to purchase. I was never pressured or marketed to in anyway and I took a few days to think about it before making the purchase. I really appreciated the fact that I wasn't harassed but allowed to think about my order.

During this time I would occasionally think of additional questions, such as whether the machine could support my existing SATA raid card, and Puget always promptly responded with good information.

My machine arrived on schedule, having been carefully packed to protect against any shipping mishaps. I also received all the extra parts, documentation and drivers for the machine as well as a Puget manual on system care and the names of the people who built the machine. They obviously take pride in their work and it shows.

I have waited to write this review while test driving the machine and all I can say is, I'm extremely pleased. PUGET DELIVERED. I will definitely be calling them for my next computer.

In the meantime I want to say thanks to everyone who worked on my computer. I should mention your names here but will refrain to protect your privacy.

Thanks Again. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.