Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-01-28

"Quiet and stable computer, very satisfied."

2017-01-23

Hard to beat!

"From start to finish, these folks are great to work with. The hardware is well chosen, installed and tested; not a simple feat with all the choices that are out there these days.

Thanks gals and guys.

2017-01-23

Great quite computer

"I'm a computer engineer myself, but I go to Puget for a simple reason - they get it done. It's setup right, it's quiet as a mouse (I buy their Serenity), and I don't need to think about it."

2017-01-20

puget is awesome

"These guys know what they're doing. I've never dealt with a company this amazing before. If you need a computer, make sure you check these guys out. They're worth every penny. "

2017-01-20

Third Puget System - same great service!

"This is my third system from Puget Custom Computers - tragically, my other two were destroyed in a house fire over the summer. As an avid PC gamer, I would never get a computer anywhere else! Not only are their systems supremely customizable - their customer support is top notch. I love being able to check in and see where my system is in the build process. And if I ever have a question or issue with their system - they are always willing to help and quick to respond. I ALWAYS recommend Puget to others looking to build a computer. They might be a little pricey - but the excellent customer support, attention to detail and "extras" (like custom shipping boxes) are well worth the money!"

2017-01-16

blazing fast

"Waited six years to update my computer, because it's always been an ordeal. Didn't look forward to having a new OS to figure out, and old software and peripherals that would no longer work. This unit was worth all the trouble. Solid state drive and faster response will make a difference in my productivity. I look forward to working with it."

2017-01-16

Puget for life

"Great customer service. Friendly, responsive and informative. New system works great and required very little set-up. It is the the most quiet system I have ever owned and lightening fast. I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

2017-01-15

Excellent Service Great Machine

"Our first foray into PCs after a lifetime of Mac's for our video production business. The folks at Puget were very well informed about our software - Maxxon Cinema 4D - and made specific recommendations about processors, hard drives, video cards, ram and even the case and cooling/silencing. Excellent service and we will buy all future PC computers from them. We are mostly apple but this has been a seamless process. "

2017-01-15

"No complaints, sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful."

2017-01-14

Awesome experience

"Every part of the experience was exactly how it is supposed to be. They go above and beyond"

2017-01-12

Puget Systems was the right decision!

"Puget Systems was one of two boutique computer builders recommended to me by a local computer repair center. I did a couple of days of investigation on these two companies as well as a few other computer builders both large and small. I spoke with reps from several of these companies and I knew that Puget Systems was the computer builder that I would choose within just a few minutes of conversation with sales rep, Jeff Stubber. I pray that this computer works as well long term as it has this past few weeks. Having said that I sense that if I do have a glitch, Puget Systems will show me just how good they are. We all have horror stories from having dealt with these huge multi-national companies for computers and everything else in our lives and I decided, "NOT THIS TIME"! This time it was going to be a company that I could call and get a person who recognized my name. I am very much looking forward to this business relationship.
Ken Zappone

2017-01-12

"Greay servicr and quality "

Serenity Pro

"I've always desired a high performance computer with excellent build quality and most importantly QUIET. This is my second custom "boutique" pc and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall experience with Puget Systems starting with the ordering process, excellent customer support communication (from initial ordering configuration concerns and even working with me to have the pc shipped to a local FedEx Kinko's to be held for pickup) and most importantly the build quality. The Serenity Pro is even quieter than I expected ... so much that I opened the case panel just to reconfirm that all fans were running.

Finally, I am glad I made the decision to do business with Puget Systems and will recommend it to others.

Best computer I've ever owned

"You pay a little more with Puget, but their build quality is worth it!"

fantastic service!

"I'm loving the computer so far and the customer service has been amazing. They held my order for me while I was out of town for the holidays, answered all my questions, and the packaging and materials were all well labeled so so set up was a snap."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.