Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

Truly Outstanding Customer Service!

"This is my second custom build by Puget Systems and I'll be back for the next. It's all about customer service. I can count on them... always."

2017-06-15

THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY

"All members are well informed, and the service absolutely tops. I can use some staff members' names, but I think the team is very professional and keep you well informed about the progress of your computer process of manufacturing. I can not be more thankful for such a fantastic finish products.
Paul Pratt

2017-06-14

Puget Workstations Do The Job

"I just received my third workstation from Puget. They are a joy to deal with keeping you informed during the manufacturing process and providing good turn around times for support messages after delivery. Their site has lots of good material to help with installation and operation. Access to a particular subject can be a little awkward but it's probably there.

My first two machines operated faultlessly over time. I've gone to third machine to get more capacity.

All right, here's what prevented me from giving a five star rating: Photos are supplied for the front and upper back panel connector arrays, very useful. However, no such information is supplied directly about the lower back panel where the various add on boards have their connectors. The video board had mini DP connectors and my new display required HDMI. This would not be a problem except for my ignorance about connectors. Support bailed me out by sending some transfer connectors but I lost a few days in the process. The basic fault was my ignorance but Puget could help by providing information about the add on board connectors. I really would like to give them 4.5 stars.

2017-06-12

Excellent experience

"The people were friendly and helpful. The computer was easy to set up and it works like a dream."

Expectations Exceeded

"New system just arrived, already up and running immediately, everything working perfectly!
Puget answered my many questions during the order process and had a great selection of parts to solve my needs, even setting up for a part to be moved up from an old system. My third system from Puget, loyal customer for life!

2017-06-01

First time customer- good experience

"Easy to order on-line. The system delivered was well organized, easy to add additional drives, and QUIET in operation.

2017-06-01

At least my 4th custom computer in 15 years - BEST EVER!

"These guys are getting better and better. This machine is awesome with 64gb ram, 1tb SSD and 2 8TB data and backup drives swapped from old computer. It is so quiet, I don't know it is on most of the time. I would never buy a predesignated computer from one of the big guys, because it is not customized for my needs. The quality of the case is much better than any case before and components are great. The process took a little longer than I wanted, but then I have trouble waiting for most things. The owner, Jon remembered me from my first computer and that I drove a Mini Cooper (still do - on my second one). Buy from them, you will love the machine."

2017-05-30

Above and beyond all others

"If you want a computer with out junk programs, built to last, made to your specification with Puget personal help, and with customer service which is so good, it is unheard of in any other place - this is where to buy it.

I just got one from them, and you can not hear it running at all, windows is already installed for you, and you get a thumb drive which if needed, will bring your windows back to the way it originally came on the system, and a folder showing you all the test Puget ran this machine through, and instructions in using the thumb drive.

I can go on and on with only good remarks, this company will go above and beyond your expectations and dreams, to make sure you are a satisfied and happy customer. No other company would go that far for a customer.

Buying a computer - call Puget

2017-05-29

Great job

"Great job , would buy again "

2017-05-28

Delighted with custom made system

"Just what I wanted. Powerful system with a small footprint and silent even when running games. Beautifully configured in Windows 10 ready to rock right out of the box. Puget has a great status tracking system so you can track the build of your system as it progresses."

2017-05-27

Incredible!

"So, I had bought a couple of computers from another computer company in the past. And, needless to say, those other computers did not work that well. It was then that I decided to contact Puget. And, as far as I'm concerned, this was one of the better decisions that I've made lately.

Now, I know that there are some reviews out there that talk about price. But, I want to say that this is not really an issue. Sure, I could probably build the same PC for less, but I am not afraid to admit that it wouldn't look, or run as good. That is where I think that Puget really shines. The attention to detail, and how dam good my PC looks and runs is amazing.

And finally, I want to thank the people at Puget that made my experience so great. Starting from when I first called, I was treated like a valued customer before I even bought the PC. Then, there was advice given on how to possibly save some money with my build. On top of that, I got updates on what was going on with my PC quite regularly. And, they managed to ship it to me within a week of purchase.

Ultimately, I had a great experience. I will 100% buy another PC in the future from Puget.

2017-05-27

Always Great

"We started buying Puget computers a couple years ago and everyone loves them. Great custom product at great prices"

2017-05-26

Awesome

"The team is amazing. They were able to deal with a bunch of freak accidents and still get me an awesome product. You can't go wrong with these people."

2017-05-23

Flawless Victory

"Professional form start to finish. You cannot go wrong here. excellent system with all the help you require for designing the perfect system for your needs. I will be back for more! Thank you!"

2017-05-23

A+

"Great price, terrific computer, I will certainly buy from them again."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.