Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-02-19

Love Puget

"I have bought two custom computers from Puget. They are the best in the business. Hands down. "

2017-02-19

Puget Systems rules!

"I received my 3rd Puget machine 8 days after ordering! Came with all the usual goods and no bad. The entire experience--from just looking to now I'm using it--is pleasant, rather than an ordeal, and an extension of all the rave testimonials and tributes to Puget Systems that can be found on the web. I will never buy a PC or laptop from another company. Thanks, Puget Team, for a great build, excellent service, and ongoing support!"

2017-02-17

You'll Never Buy a Brand Name Computer Again

"If your PC buying experience has always been from "name" manufacturers such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, etc., dealing with Puget is a massive breath of fresh air. I bought my first Puget system 3 1/2 years ago and just purchased my second, a new system for a family member. In both cases, from configuring through setup, the experience is like no other you may have had with a new computer system purchase.

As a retired HP employee, I watched as the quality and service of their PCs degraded with shrinking margins over the years. Support got to be poor and hard to get. Friends who purchased Dell and Lenovo told similar stories. I finally decided to look at custom-build companies and after research, decided to give Puget a try.

For (arguably - not sure it's even more for equivalent systems) a small price premium, you get a HUGE bump in service and product quality. The fact that every order is personally checked and a dialog established with a CS rep at Puget tells you a lot. They want to make sure they do it right the first time so there are no mistakes and customer satisfaction is at the top of the scale.
Component quality is significantly better than the brand names (Puget's reputation stands on the quality of their systems) and as an example, my 3 1/2 year old system is running as good as they day it came out of the box with regular, gentle reminders from Puget to clean filters, do maintenance on the OS, etc.

All systems are tested individually during and after the build process. Test results are published on your order page so you can see how your system performs. They even include thermal imaging of the system idling and under full load so you can see the difference and the thermal output of your individual system as it will be when you set it up in your environment.

If you are an experienced, knowledgeable customer, get on Puget's web site and go crazy customizing a system for yourself. Even saving a quote for later purchase will elicit an offer for a gentle review to make sure opportunities for improvement aren't missed. On the other hand, you are used to going to Best Buy, Fry's, Costco, etc. to buy off the shelf systems, look at the standard Puget configurations or better yet, give them a call and describe your situation and they'll configure one just for you.

Don't pass up an opportunity to at least take a look at Puget as an alternative source for PCs. Visit their site or give them a call. I will guarantee you'll not be disappointed.

2017-02-15

easy and helpful

"William was very patient, helpful, and easy to work with. He answered all my questions promptly and in an easy way to understand

2017-02-15

Puget Systems - no BS

"Every one at Puget Systems is professional and never tried to push anything extra nor did they push the sale. I started my computer system quote and they, in particular William George, gave his opinion that I actually didn't need some items. By dropping them I had extra money to upgrade my processor and mother board. I actually took several weeks to finalize my purchase and it was well worth it. A blazingly fast system that more than meets my extreme demands as a web developer and photographer. Packaging and shipping was way above standard. Three months later and no problems. Can't give enough kudos."

2017-02-14

Puget Custom Computers gets my order right even when I don't!

"I have been a Puget customer for two companies now. (I'm a tech founder.) We've gotten everything from desktops to large servers and we've always been very happy.

In my most recent order, I asked them to send the machine without some of the goodies that we needed. At that time, they only had the 1 TB Samsung 960 and we wanted 2 TB, so I got a boot SSD and figured I'd buy the 2 TBs online. Also, we're up to our ears in unused Windows licenses and I figured that we'd save a few bucks and order it without the OS.

Even though we told Puget that we were going to buy the Samsung 960s elsewhere, they helped us make the best decisions about configuring them. They knew of an option that I had not properly considered and helped us choose the best way to set up the system.

I had forgotten how many drivers need to be installed on a bare-iron install. Stuff on the motherboard, cards, name it. Puget gave us the latest BIOS, but the rest of the stuff is OS-specific and so that was up to us. We quickly figured out that we had signed up for a lot more work than we had expected. At one point, we thought that we had to install 95 new drivers! Again, as with the Samsungs, Puget was making zero money off of our decisions, in this case a series of at least 95 self-inflicted wounds, but they still helped us. With their expertise, we were first able to cut the number from 95 to something closer to 15 without sacrificing anything. Second, when the Nvidia driver decided that it didn't like our version of Windows 10, they helped us figure out the problem that we and Nvidia (but not Puget) had caused and how to solve it. We were able to get the install done correctly in a very short time thanks to their excellent customer service and tech support. And of course the machine worked flawlessly because their pre-ship testing is second to none.

2017-02-12

Star Treatment

"This is the second system I buy from Pugget and I am very satisfied. Not to mention the fact that I got to watch it being built by Houston in a Live Twitch Stream, which made my day. The Old system was 7 years old before I decided to replace it. This new system runs circles around it. The only regret I have is that I didn't pay extra to get it sooner. pugget is a no bS company. They deliver just what you order and will even help you configure a system that's best for your needs. I highly recommend this company"

2017-02-09

Fast and Responsive

"These computers are not cheap. But then again, neither is a MAC. I have owned several high end PC's over the years and I chose these guys because they clearly do more than throw parts in a box. They test the components thoroughly and they THERMAL test the configured systems. ie: Heat equals death in a computer. You pay a premium, but they give you premium service and the before purchase and during purchase communication is unlike anything I have ever experienced, I got updates as my computer was being built, performance metrics and photos. Could I have built this PC? Yes. But not nearly as good and certainly minus the reams of meta data they have accumulated. So far, so good!"

2017-02-09

My new system is fast and quiet

"I wanted a PC that had fast responsiveness but most importantly I wanted one that was quiet. I chose the Serenity model and am very pleased with its operation. The technical staff at Puget systems was responsive to my email questions prior to the sale and provided quick phone support for a minor technical glitch that I had with a DVD driver.

I would have no reservations in recommending that others consider Puget Systems when they are looking to upgrade to a new PC.

2017-02-06

Quick & Easy

"Easy to pick out the type machine you want built. Puget made suggestions that improved my choices. They quickly built my machine and delivered it to me. It runs really fast, has much storage and works better than I could have expected. I highly recommend them if you want a one of a kind machine built to your specifications and needs."

2017-02-06

Puget Systems = the best of the best!

"Received my new build from the masters over at Puget Systems. I knew it was going to be glorious, and I was right. Build quality, customer support, shipping - everything was fantastic. The amount of joy I experienced unboxing this beauty.....that's a joy I haven't experienced in a long time. There really isn't much more to say. Thank you Puget Systems!"

2017-02-04

Great buying experience, high quality build, highly recommended.

"My experience buying a new PC from Puget Systems was first rate from start to finish. They responded to my questions about configurations promptly (usually replying to emails within the hour), and I received highly detailed updates about the status of my order at every stage. The final product as delivered was thoughtfully built, with very neat cable management, and great extras like custom acrylic braces to hold the CPU and GPU snugly in place. Highly recommended."

2017-02-03

Beautiful.

"It is a work of mechanical art and it sounds like... Nothing!

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful new companion.

- LE

2017-02-02

Best decision I ever made!!

"Fast,well built and tested and runs silent!!!! "

2017-02-01

Great service

"Very responsive, pleasant and with good advice and tracking"

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.