Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 1,433 reviews

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
    Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Puget Custom Computers contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

All 1,446 Customer Reviews

"I could not be happier with the quality and service I found with Puget. When making decisions and ordering, both reps were very knowledgeable and helpful in chats. I found many reviews but none had any negative comments. They all gave Puget the highest scores for top performance and silence. After ordering, I received follow up emails and links to view the progress of building and testing. I was impressed even more when the package arrived with a hard-cover notebook containing color pictures of each person involved, clear instructions on unpacking and setup, detailed explanations of ports, manufacturer support links, printouts of testing results and a collection of all discs including a full system backup. It also included a box with all the leftover parts and a classy pouch with additional SATA and power cables for expansion. Puget also installed additional cables for additional drives that I told the rep I would be adding. The system has been running flawlessly for a couple weeks now. I removed the side panel before the second boot to confirm that fans were running. They were. It is truly silent. A small blue light goes out when it is off. I replaced the operating system and was able to resolve all unknown device icons with just the motherboard disc. The event log has no errors or warnings. I have moved off lots of software over from my old computer and everything has been running wonderfully. Puget makes luxury-class systems at the same price range as most others with the same specs. Many thanks and blessings to everyone at Puget!"

"One of the most professional providers I have worked with. They were very good communicators, they offered suggestions that would improve the end product (and save me some money) and with only a couple of small issues wildly exceeded my expectation. The investment was greater than an off the shelf but the computer is light years better than I would have gotten.

The nicest touches were the video, introducing me to the new computer and it's many features, and the thermographic imagery, showing the low hear levels achieved.

My only issues? (1) I had requested the pre-wire the board for two additional hard drives, which they did. But to keep it clean they also tied off the cables. It looked great but was impossible for me to reach behind the drives to connect them. No big deal to cut the ties. (2) The chassis drive trays are removable, but cannot be attached to the drives. This might be an issue for anyone needing to move their computers. Finally (3) I just discovered today that the ASUS Blu-ray/DVD/RW doesn't want to work. I'll unbutton the unit tomorrow and see if it's something simple, like an unplugged power cord.

Their packing was superior and the unit was gorgeous inside. I will certainly return to Puget Custom Computers. Any of our clients looking for a PC will get a referral to them as well.

"This was an excellent buying experience ... I am very pleased with my new unit... Like some of the others rating Puget I built my last 5 computers myself and but this time work constraints would not allow me the time... I had heard of Puget through word of mouth and also via a number of favorable reviews in various publications so I thought I would give them a try ... William George of Puget provided some no BS recommendations that helped create a system that is exactly what I wanted, at a number within our budget and doesn't include any of the "crapware" that you will find on commercially purchased computers. To date I am zipping along happily. I would recommend this company. "

"Puget Systems is the only place I will go for any PC or Laptop from now on. As a first time customer I was a little worried about putting my faith in a company that I did not really know, especially with the money I was about to spend! But they are truly amazing in every way. From the moment you contact them you know that the customer is their main focus. Firstly, a real person that contacts you instead of an automated messaging system. I then had a meeting to discuss my needs and build my perfect PC. Then I was able to watch my PC get built with the updates on their site, amazing! A week later, here I am sitting at my awesome, custom made computer! This PC is a BEAST!!!

Thank you Puget!!!

"Really friendly customer service"

"Great, attentive, communicative."

"I've had a few computers over the years but I've never had a computer as fantastic as my new Puget Genesis! I do alot of photo editing with some pretty heavy duty, resource intensive software which in the past has bogged down my previous computers. Not so with my new machine...she's so fast! My last computer was noisey & acted like a second heater for the room. But my new computer is so quiet and I honestly can't feel any heat coming from her.

Also, it was a great experience working with Jeff, my sales rep. He helped me configure the computer to match my needs and was never pushy.

"Their techs are excellent and very patient. I had a couple of (as it turned out--dumb) questions about the discs I was sent along with the laptop. The person I spoke to was very helpful and didn't make me feel stupid at all. I had been wondering if they would go from excellent customer service BEFORE my purchase to poor customer service AFTER my purchase, but that hasn't been the case. The best part is that I'm speaking to someone where the products are actually made. It isn't out-sourced to a foreign country where language is a barrier and the techs have to check manuals (keeping you on terminal hold) for even the most basic of questions. So, when reviewers say that the cost of PS' laptops is high, I know it's not only due to superior quality--but it's also due to the fact that you save tons of time when you have questions. That more than makes up for any price difference."

"This is the second PC I have purchased from Puget Systems, and I absolutely love this machine. They have always been there for me no matter the problem. I am generally an extremely skeptical person by nature, but I have yet to find a flaw with this company, perhaps the location on the West Coast would be my only complaint. I see no need to look anywhere else when I get ready for a new machine, because Puget Custom Computers delivers in every possible way. Special mention goes out to William, who helped me configure my system for a cheaper price and fantastic technical support, Eric for meticulously piecing this beautiful machine together, Kyle for doing his best to destroy the machine through testing, Josh for ensuring everything was exactly as it should be, and finally, Stacey for making sure it arrived perfectly intact. Thank you for everything and the best part of the experience is the peace of mind, I have knowing that if anything goes wrong, they are only a phone call away."

"Puget Systems is the best company that I have ever purchased a computer from. Their people help with questions for customization to your needs and do not try to sell you something that you do not need. They answer questions in a timely manner. Customer support is outstanding and based in the US. They even provide a little video of your system when it is built and give you a tour of the computer. Highly recommended!!!"

""I had been looking to build a custom gaming PC for quite a while and had been all around the web looking at different manufacturers, I stumbled onto Puget System's mainpage as a direct link from logicalincrements.com. It looked underwhelming at first but I figured I would give it a go and see what kind of configuration I could come up with. After setting my original config I selected the option for review by a professional, expecting the usual no response or useless "its up to you" reply. By the time I woke up the next day ( I originally sent the request at 5am) I had a detailed response from Will outlining the positives and negatives of different choices and an open offer to e-mail him with further questions. What sold me was that he actually steered me out of useless frills and into choices that would add to the stability and/or performance of my system, he stayed away from pointless upsells and helped me build a really solid PC that would do all I needed it to do and then some. That experience sold me 100% on Puget as MY custom builder, and the only builder I would recommend to anyone.

It only got better from there, after I finalized my order and it was prepping for assembly I noticed the meticulous work their staff puts into every facet of production. Oscar did what I would call the finest wiring job I have EVER seen, and as an avid PC gamer I have seen some excellent custom PC work. The wiring looked artistic in a way, his pride in what he does shows and I hope next time I buy from Puget (and I will) he will be the one wiring my rig. After Oscar assembled it, Kyle did a great job trying to break it and probably put more stress on my system than I ever will, every part was meticulously strained and benchmarked. Every member of the service and production staff is top notch IMO.

No corners are cut by Puget, their quality and pride in both service and product show. I can't see myself buying from another company as long as Puget is building rigs for gamers like me."

"Best customer service I have had when ordering a computer, very helpful. The laptop is quiet and great quality."

"I was looking for a custom computer for Photoshop. I searched the web and researched several online companies but kept coming back to Puget Systems. I was impressed by the lifetime labor and tech support, and their dedication to quality. I created an account and started working with customer service rep Jeff Stubbers. He helped me through the build and we emailed back and forth on several occasions to discuss the proper components and setup. He was very patient and was understanding of me wanting to keep the price reasonable. I finally order the computer and it arrived within 2 weeks. They provide a complete status report on your build as the process moves along, and even sent me a you tube video of a technician going over all aspect of my computer, so I was aware of every stage of the build. The computer arrived in great shape. The quality, attention to detail, customer support was all incredible and I would highly recommend Puget Systems to anyone needing a custom built computer. Very impressive!!! "

"The process of buying a custom-made computer from Pudget has to rank as one of the best customer experiences I have had in many years (the only ones that come close are from BMW and Mercedes). Every step of the way was handled very promptly and professionally. I appreciated their help in specifying a machine that would work well for me and I am very pleased with the end result. "

"Excellent service. The sales staff contacted me the same day (via my preferred contact method) to discuss my computer. I had removed the OS from the order (saving some $) because I had a licensed copy of the OS that I would install myself. Puget System offered to install my licensed copy - no charge."