• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"My shopping experience with Puget Systems was a pleasure from start to finish. I wanted a fast, quiet desktop computer, and that's what I got with the Serenity. I liked that the motherboard, and all the components were top of the line. No skimping on quality to save a few bucks. Beautiful inside and out. I ordered Jan 13th and received it 10 days later, in a well padded double box. During that time I was kept informed about the build status on their website, and emailed when it shipped. They even sent me a link to a video of my computer before it was shipped, pointing out the connectors and components. That felt very personal. The computer came with a note book, containing all of the testing results, a list of components, system restore DVDs, a Tools disc, the Windows DVD, and the discs for all boards and components. The only thing missing was bloatware. I have built my own computers, and I have bought mass produced computers. But I don't think anyone builds a better computer than Puget Systems. They take system design to a new level with custom fan placement, thermal imaging, and hardware failure tracking. It was apparent to me that quality and customer satisfaction are very important to them. I am a satisfied customer."

"Puget's customer service is absolutely outstanding! They are certainly in a class of their own. They were very helpful in advising me on which components to choose, and they kept me well informed at all stages of the build process. When my computer arrived (very well packaged and protected) I was blown away at the information they sent and their thoroughness in making sure I knew how to set up my system. Over the course of my working life, I have come to really appreciate the difference between poor and great customer service. So far, I have yet to see the level of excellence that I've seen from Puget Custom Computers."

"The system is awesome. I have not needed to contact support about any issues but from what I hear the support is awesome. They lost 2 stars because I paid an extra $144 for 2 day shipping and UPS did not deliver on time. I have contacted Puget 3 times in the last 3 weeks to get a refund for the additional $144 I paid for shipping and they have yet to process the refund. "

"I'm very pleased with my purchase. They followed up with me on my initial order to clarify what I needed and made some great suggestions. The build of the machine was documented on their website such that I could follow it's progress. I picked the machine up at their location. The interaction was professional and they made sure I had what I needed. Puget Systems is highly recommended. "

"If I could rate Customer Service higher I would. Buying from Puget was an amazing experience from beginning to end. As soon as I'd put together a tentative system on their site someone contacted me with helpful tips on how to improve it. Any questions I had, even before ordering, went to that same person rather than an annonymous inbox, and they got back to me almost immediately with informative answers. Also loved being able to track the progress of my computer being built and to see the pictures of it assembled."

"Very nice service. Very impressed with build, documentation and tracking of the project. Thinking of building a server, Puget will be on the top of my list when I consider who to purchase from."

"Everything delivered as promised, good quality and performance. quick delivery."

"Second computer I've bought from Puget and their quality and customer service is the best I've experienced. They were quick to assist with an issue on my order and frequently followed up to ensure it was resolved."

"Fantastic experience! Nothing else to say. "

"I am not really pleased with the final product delivered by these guys. There is a lot of cowboy and no hat! If you read their webpage you would think these guys are professional and know their stuff, but once the product is delivered there are all sorts of bugs and weird technical issues that were not addressed during the build stage of their systems. They need to be more thorough in their testing of these systems before sending them to their customers. The last thing I need to be doing as a customer is trying to resolve hardware and possible software issues on my end when these were supposed to be addressed already. I would not recommend these guys to anyone."

"I was looking for an obscure hard drive cage that wasn't available on eBay, Amazon, or any of the other hundred stores I searched. I finally stumbled across Pugetsystems.com and to my surprise they had the exact part I needed & OEM! I contacted Fractal Design (case manufacturer) to make sure they were legit, now I'm the happiest customer in the world!

Will definitely buy from here again!

"A seamless web based purchasing experience backed by a helpful and knowledgeable team. While more expensive than other "similar" machines, the ability to customize with the latest parts, overall build quality, and service makes me glad I chose Puget."

"Great system, excellent communication and they were extremely helpful during the pre-purchase steps, not steering me towards what was the most expensive system, but what was right for me. Will be purchasing graphical workstations from them in the future."

"Very throw testing before the computer is shipped to the consumer. "

"Tool was built quickly over the holidays and was delivered issue free."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.