Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-07-25

Genesis I: Excellent experience

"I've waited about 6 months before writing a review so I could put my Genesis I system to full use. My system performs top notch and I was very pleased with the entire experience from ordering, communication, build, and delivery. A+++"

2017-07-22

Puget Custom Computers is a great company with fantastic post-sale suport

"Puget built my system in January 2012. The customer support is the best I've received from any company. Exemplary! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to keeping me very happy and my machine running great. These folks really know their stuff. The hardware was all that it was advertised. And the information I needed to make my build was easily available on there website and quite clear and easy to follow. I would not hesitate to recommend them and plan on buying my next system from them if this one no longer meets my needs.
T. G.

2017-07-22

A step up in quality from other custom builders.

"Puget has great customer service. The kind you feel like you deserve when buying a computer. Someone emailed me right away and was there every step of the way answering my questions. Once you order you get an account on their website and their technicians update you throughout the build process. They take pictures and do benchmarks that you can see as it's being built and tested. I changed my order (better graphics card) part of the way through and they handled it with ease. I've had experiences with other companies where I didn't feel like I trusted the product I would be getting, with Puget the experience was completely different and I can't recommend them enough."

2017-07-21

The Best Computers and Customer Support Out There

"I bought my computer from Puget in 2011. It was a special build and the representatives at Puget were knowledgeable and helped me build the best computer I have ever owned. My computer has been and is still running great! There were many times that I contacted Puget Customer Support with questions regarding my computer and comparable software. The Puget team was ALWAYS friendly and helpful, even when I needed support for issues that were not really covered by my warranty. It is now 2017 and my computer had it's first hardware issue. The CPU fan stopped working. I immediately called Puget (Chad) and they found a replacement fan exactly like the one that broke on my 6 year old computer. Again, the customer service was top notch and Puget (Chad) offered to ship me the new fan at no charge. NO CHARGE! Who does that these days? Of course I pad for the expedited shipping and the next day I had my new fan. It fit perfectly and my computer is up an running again like a charm. I can't say enough good comments about Puget Computers. They offer great products, outstanding customer support, and treat customers with the utmost respect. I urge anyone who reads this post to do business with Puget. You will be glad you did in the lon-term as customer support is key when buying technology and Puget is second to none in that arena. I am planning to purchase another computer from Puget and I know my experience will be the same if not better than my first purchase. I am thankful to the Puget team and it is certainly relieving to know I can count on them when I need help with my computer. I want to express my sincerest gratitude to the Puget team with helping me when I needed it most. If you are in the market for a top notch computer and outstanding customer support, look no further than Puget.
Tom Rogers-Very Satisfied Puget Customer

2017-07-20

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

"Puget Systems made me feel like a super star through the entire process. From planning the system, picking parts, to the actual ordering, industry advice and even the build and testing, every step of the way they showed me what was happening. It was super cool to see my system being built live on stream on twitch too! I can't say enough for how well the experience was for me, I am so grateful and honored to be a proud owner of a computer by Puget Systems! I recommend anyone interested in a new system to seriously consider working with these wonderful people! Thank you Puget!"

2017-07-11

Pick what you need with confidence

"We needed to replace an aging POS workstation. Because the application had low end requirements, a lot of my choices came with low end quality as well. Puget's customized options allowed me to save on component costs without compromising overall system quality. "

2017-07-11

3 years and no need for support!

" I would recommend Puget Systems to anyone looking for a computer that is built to meet their specific needs AND built to last.
I purchased a custom system from Puget in August 2014. I wanted to wait a while before writing a review. Well, here we are 3 years later and I am finally writing that review:
I could not have had a better experience. Before I found Puget Systems, I had been buying computers since the 1980s, always well known computer brands. That was not a bad approach for the most part, but I now knew that I wanted a system that had the performance I needed for my workflow without the unnecessary bells & whistles aimed at gamers and without all the bloatware that comes with most computers from the big brands. At the same time, I wanted to feel comfortable that I was making the right hardware and software choices and that I'd have the necessary support if something went wrong.
So I started researching my options online and came upon Puget Systems. I was impressed by the detailed information they provided on their website -- not only about their product, but about their company, their philosophy, and their people (those PEOPLE are a huge part of their success). In addition, there was a ton of information about computers on their website. This information helped me understand what I really needed to focus on to best meet my needs. I started configuring a system and was impressed with their dedicated support during the sales process. William George was very responsive to my many questions via email, making recommendations on what I'd need without overselling in any way. In fact, he convinced me to scale back my choices on a couple of things in order to save me some money. Once we had settled on all the specifics, I loved getting photos of the system before it was shipped. Even more, I loved getting a binder with photos, a video, and excellent documentation and test results for MY unique system when the computer arrived. I still have that binder right next to the computer, so that it's handy when something breaks. But nothing has broken and I've had no need to contact Puget. The system is still performing very well. The Puget website is still chock full of useful information that was never presented by other sellers when i bought other systems.
The biggest risk for me to consider was that Puget is so far away and if something went wrong with the hardware I could be stuck for a while. I was given the option to purchase an onsite support contract. But I had decent backup systems, both online and offline, and another computer I could switch to in a pinch, so I decided not to buy the additional insurance. Fortunately, I have not had a need to test my backup scheme in spite of my heavy use of the system for the past 3 years.
I repeat:

2017-07-05

Loyal Customer

"My first computer from Puget was purchased in 2008, and I have been hooked ever since. I make a living writing scientific software, and appreciate Puget's no-nonsense, no-bloatware installations.

When it comes to hardware, I depend on Puget's website and staff to give me quality components that play nice together. Although I am retiring my original 9 year old system from Puget, it is not because it does not function, but rather because I wanted newer hardware.

My experience with Puget's customer support has been exceptional. After discussing my particular circumstances, they went above-and-beyond with every question I posed. At one point, instead of suggesting I purchase an extra, optional component, they actually threw it in for free, just to make my life easier!

I am always searching for companies with a genuine customer focus. Puget is my go-to resource for building new computers and I highly recommend them to everyone who values quality and service.

Puget Systems

"After lots of research, settled on Puget Systems and could not be more pleased. From setting up the build configuration through delivery, all went as smoothly as one could wish. Once in my home, spent time wading into the depths of the operating system to tweak things the way I like and all ran beautifully. I did have two very minor follow-up questions that were handled quickly and efficiently by Puget. Even though it is a gaming computer running the most powerful gaming card currently available, the Fractal Design Define R5 case makes the computer - dead - quiet. The only way one knows it is on is the glowing blue power button LED. So yes, I highly recommend Puget Systems."

2017-06-29

Good service and a great system was assembled.

"The system we assembled was completed quickly and it runs fine. All the options I wanted were installed and complete.
Good job.

2017-06-29

Incredible experience from start to finish (and into ownership)

"I'm super happy with my new machine in general but freaked out when we had a sudden power surge in my house that knocked my PC for a loop and I had a video I had to deliver on a tight deadline. Chad from Puget support was all over it walking me through to the solution while being meticulous in ensuring we'd identified the correct problem. Great experience, BRAVO!"

2017-06-24

Extremely pleased with the whole experience.

"Puget is now my unit of measure for how a company should operate. From my first email, to questions on the phone, to live updates during build, to final delivery, I could not be more pleased. Bravo. "

2017-06-24

Core I5 Computer

"Excellent experience with Puget, that's why I came back to them for a computer build I didn't have the time to do. The first computer I had them customize for me in 2005 is actually still working, only with a few minor upgrades I made on my own. The customer service is excellent, all my questions were addressed in a timely manner. I would definitely go back to them for a build. "

2017-06-23

Great machine, terrific service

"I've assembled several workstations over the years; researching the components, assembling them and configuring the end product takes a lot of time, so I decided to treat myself and let someone else do the heavy lifting. Puget was a delight to deal with; Oscar was very helpful and knowledgeable when we were choosing the components, and the Puget system of keeping you updated as they assemble your machine is first class. The machine was delivered with a binder containing a record of its construction, post assembly benchmark results, a USB recovery thumb drive and the original Win 10 DVD. The only even slightly negative thing that I can say is that when the FedEx truck delivered the system there was a loose screw rattling around inside the case; that's completely understandable, since I'm on the east coast (Massachusetts), about as far as you can get from Puget and still be in the US. A long and bumpy ride indeed!

Highly recommended!

2017-06-20

Quality hardware with professionalism

"Second computer in 8 months - very happy with their entire staff and process."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.