Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 1,432 reviews

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
    Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Puget Custom Computers contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

All 1,445 Customer Reviews

"Puget Systems is in a word: AWESOME. From my initial visit to their website, to conferring with Jeff in customer service regarding my needs and application, to purchasing and receiving my new system, they are a first-class organization. Their thermal imaging and complete specs and history of my system (in a binder with the shipment, no less!) is a great touch. I was able to track the system through every step of their very thorough assembly and testing processes. I have every confidence that any system I buy from Puget, and I will be buying more from them, will arrive ready to work and completely stable.

I used to shop for a complete system, then, finding that I could build a system myself with much better components for the same price as an assembled system, I would just build it myself. While this was fun for awhile, it got to be very time consuming. That has now officially ended for me, as Puget offers systems with high quality components at such reasonable prices that it makes no sense for me to build my own any more. Thank You Puget, I will definitely be back!

"Really like these guys. Great experience from start to finish. Would use again. "

"I recently made my first purchase, a “Genesis I” from Puget Systems and I could not have made a better choice for both a computer and a company to build it. This review is not about a computer because you can go buy each and every piece of my computer and build it yourself saving you a little bit of money. No this review is about one amazing company that gives you impeccable customer service backed by first class craftsmanship and service which all lead to priceless peace of mind.

In this day and age one of the biggest things that has been lost is true personal customer service. In the not so distant past you could buy something and know that it was put together by someone that cared about the product. Their job and livelihood depended on it and it is what set this country apart from the rest of the world. No it was not always the least expensive and for good reason, you pay for what you get, it takes more time to do something right, period. Puget Systems is one of those companies that thrives and survives on the philosophy of producing the best product they can.

Now I am an old school computer guy and I have built some serious workstations over the years but it has been a while since I built my last computer and as you know technology passes you by in a day let alone a few years. I began the process by emailing Puget a brief bio of my current workstation. I went into detail about how and why I had things setup the way I did and that I needed those concerns addressed with any new system.

What I wrote about and the processes I had done to my system come from a different time and era in computers and I had serious doubts that I would even get a person that knew what I was talking about. Man, was I ever surprised. William responded to each of my concerns and knew exactly where I was coming from. He respectfully explained why and how things were these days and made me feel confident I was dealing with a true computer technician with years of experience.

Then I called William to speak about a few of the things we were discussing. Your read that right, you can call them and a real person, even the one you were emailing, will answer. He asked questions and learned about what I did and what I needed and provided me with real world solutions. He even talked me out of upgrading certain things because they would not benefit me. That means he was not just trying to reach in to my pocket and take all the money he could because in the end that would have been wrong and bad business. Oh trust me, I wanted that top of the line graphics card but there was no reason for it based on the work I was doing. That is a true sign of a company putting the customer first before profit.

Puget is also totally transparent when it comes to their parts and pricing. I got my estimate and then took the time to pull each and every part based on the part number listed right on the Puget website to compare and see exactly how much I was paying for their services. It was no more or less than I would expect from anyone who takes real time to do the job right.

What is “the job being done right” you ask? Well this is where Puget shines and sets themselves apart from the rest of the competition. They have a log that is updated in real time from the moment you make your purchase till the time your computer leaves the building. From the person ordering or picking the parts to each part or software being installed and tested. The testing alone is worth your money, at which point do you have the time or the equipment to test out on a work bench all of the parts as you install them and if it is not up to spec they get another one. That is amazing to me and gives me complete confidence in the product I am purchasing. Puget only uses the best products and it shows, the case is amazingly quiet and solid as a rock. Any over clocking is professionally done by experts who know what they are doing. Then comes the unbelievable packaging for shipment, I am still scratching my head over that one, it is quality through and through.

So yes, you could save a few dollars building one yourself or find a cheaper computer from another company but you will not find a better, more professional company to custom build a computer for you in the country.

Puget is worth the investment and worth your peace of mind. Feel free to contact me if you have concerns or questions but you should know before you contact me that I have drank the Kool-Aid and I am a diehard believer in Puget Systems.

Sincerely,
Royce Bishop

"Very solid system, no problems with setup, less noisy than my old PC. Additional wiring for third drive very helpful for data transfer from old system."

"There is no other company I would trust to custom build me a laptop. Puget had enormous amount of patience answering thousands of questions, helping us along the way to build the perfect laptop for my needs. I may have paid a lot of money for my computer, but it is worth every penny. No other company has Puget's quality of customer service and dedication to what they do."

"Puget's service has been outstanding, probably the best of any computer maker I've dealt with. The computer seems to be running just fine, so I hope I won't need to make additional use of their service! "

"This is my second Puget computer, and it's the third in our household. The quality is excellent, and when I needed help w/ a question or concern regarding my previous laptop, the support was extremely helpful. A purchased this new laptop because I wanted a larger and more powerful laptop. I gave my original one to my daughter-in-law, and she is very happy with her machine! I will always go to Puget Systems first, and it feels good to buy from a company that makes their computers in the USA. "

"Long over due, notwithstanding, I had purchased an expensive custom system from these guys to deliver to me in Florida couple years ago. Got the system, had issues within days, sent it back, returned to me, issue persisted and I was extremely disappointed and livid! Despite this I would get a system from them again. The process and crew were stellar in reaching out and seeking to resolve the issue, and I won't let one isolated situation prevent me from purchasing from them in the future. Truly solid and awesome machinery they out together!"

"I purchased my first Puget Systems computer 4 years ago and it is still one of the fastest, most reliable computers I have owned since 1996. My family, several members with laptops, were always fighting for my desktop. To resolve that I bought another! I pulled it out of the box, turned it on and was simply amazed!"

"My experience with Puget Systems from start to finish was wonderful. The staff there is courteous, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of the customer. I was completely impressed with the computer when it arrived. From packaging, to aesthetics, to the almost artful configuration of the components. The setup and performance of the machine has been outstanding. I can't say enough about how good my experience with Puget Systems has been. I would moist definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a custom computer. "

"I recently purchased a custom configured, high-end desktop computer system from Puget Systems. I used one of their suggested base models as a starting point and then customized it to my needs using their simple online configurator. I was able to review my configuration choices with a live technician several times by phone and email resulting in a number changes over the course of a month. Even so, there was never any pressure to make a purchase decision. I recently took delivery of the system after a one week build cycle. The computer exceeds my expectations. It is powerful, fast, and quiet, runs extremely cool, and is not loaded up with tons of bloat ware as is usually the case. I am very pleased with my Puget Systems experience; they are a first class operation. I highly recommend them."

"They were very accommodating to my needs, and kept me up to date on the status. Delivered exactly when they said it would."

"This is a excellent computer. I am very impressed with the speed. I so much appreciate the care given to insure that I received a great product without any problems. The booklet that came with the computer and the disks you included was very impressive. I will highly recommend Puget to my friends as the place to go to get a great computer!

D. Miller

"Excellent service, got the computer within a week of ordering it. Had no problem migrating from my old computer to the new one.

Mike

"My third custom computer from Puget - when needed, I'll use Puget again. Technical support is incredible - usually a helpful response the same day. This includes modifications to hardware post-sale (recommendations and how-to's). The product comes with great information and support tools, and recently even my specific BIOS screenshots. The people I work with are great, and the sense that Puget is a team effort is always present."