• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

What is this?

"If I ever build my own company I will model it after Jon Bach's Puget Systems.

I needed a PC that no box store could provide, and so I stared into the abyss of having to build a custom PC by myself. Because optimal performance for different software requires particular hardware configurations, what I should really have is 3 computers: One for video editing, one for scientific apps, and one for gaming, But I can't afford that many PCs. Complicating matters further, I had to replace my old PC first, because it died, but I couldn't afford to upgrade my software at the same time. So this meant I also had to design a PC that will accommodate a future software migration, but allow me to keep using my old software for right now, without settling for old technology. Puget Systems made that possible!

And their sales rep was extremely helpful in letting me figure out what I wanted. In other words, he could have figured it out for me, but he let me stay in the driver's seat, which gave me control, and yet I still got to enjoy the security of their expertise at the same time, as Puget advised me on my choices every step of the way.

Puget's packaging is top-notch. They use solid foam inserts that form an air-gap between the inner and outer boxes. No mess or hassle from shipping peanuts. Puget even added an additional bracket to beef up the support for my video card. Even though the shipping box bore the scars of transit, when I opened the case everything was straight and plumb, and when I turned it on everything fired up without any problem.

After spending so much time with researching component specs, forums, reviews and white papers by Adobe and Intel, the total investment is way more than money. It starts getting emotional despite all the unemotional analysis. Puget doesn't just deliver an expertly configured system built with care, they deliver peace of mind. From start to finish, they don't merely tell you they are doing a good job - they show you! They post testing results for your machine (for example temperature logs and thermal imaging) on your private order page on their website (for your approval) before they box it up for shipping. How cool is that?

Their sales rep even talked me out of spending money by proving to me that the cooling solution I was willing to spend money on was unnecessary for my configuration. The subsequent thermal imaging proved his advice was correct! I told them my budget and they solved my problem for $300 less. Given Puget's demonstrated knowledge and care, if they advised me to spend more I would do so confident that it was in my best interest, not their's.

This ethic is clearly evident in the total absence of vaporware, ghostware, crippleware and other crap typical of "brand new" systems. What a delight it is to get a clean system from the start. I love this company.

Lastly, I have read many of the other glowing reviews for Puget Systems and I can say that they match my experience as well. If you have any doubts about giving thousands of dollars to people you will never meet in person, fear not, I strongly encourage you to trust Puget Systems to deliver a great computer, and a pleasant online, email, and telephone experience.

"Pugent customer service was exceptional .I had a software issue, which they quickly resolved. I will purchase my next computer from Pugent, and recommend them to others.

John Mazzone

"Puget Systems builds a fantastic product. Their communication with customers is excellent. You can expect emails updating you on the progress of constructing your machine and follow up emails and calls to determine your customer satisfaction. Puget wins my vote hands down over Dell!"

"Fantastic customer service!"

"I am very pleased with my computer and the service that I got from the company."

"I purchased the Puget Serenity Mini. I am delighted with this new computer. It functions smoothly and without a sound. What a relief it is not to have that constant buzz in the background when I am writing. I also found the salespeople and technicians at Puget helpful and patient."

"Very happy with the service and attention to detail. System was full tested, well packaged and documented. Kept me informed during the whole process. Would use again, felt it was good value"

"I bought a 'Serenity' with Intel Core i7 4770K, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Antec P183 case, etc in July 2013.

Loved it, so got another one for the media room [running an Avermedia security DVR card in it, too.]

Then a month ago, an Echo II for the bedroom.

All orders were smooth and glitch free. All the systems work as advertised, despite all of my fiddling. Great personalized service. Free RETURN shipping, if anyone actually needs it. o_O

"I would recommend Puget Systems for anyone in the market for a high end 3D workstation/gaming rig. You pick out the components, they put it together. Incredible customer service too! They even made a video of my machine. "

"Best computer experience I ever had! They were honest, explain everything, and honestly seem to care about me as a customer. Only thing I can even complain about is that when I play certain games my computer makes a annoying noise but, besides that I'm more then satisfied and will be coming back in the new future and recommend Puget Systems to anyone looking to buy a computer. Thanks for the peace of mind Puget Systems!"

"Although there were problems with the compatibility of the graphics card I had selected for my new beast of a machine, PS upgraded me for free in order to meet the delivery window they promised. This type of problem solving and customer service made a great impression on me, and I am thoroughly pleased with my machine so far.

Also was happy to see that the add on devices I purchased were already configured for my laptop. I was able to power on and get right to work, not having to deal with any set up time. Excellent job.

"I've been a Mac user for quite a while, but needed a PC. The first thing I did was to try and find a company where the computer is made in the USA. Puget Systems came up. I went to their very well organized web site and looked at the Echo line. I had a few questions and used their online chat. The rep was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all my questions.

I then looked at the reviews and all were very positive.

I decided to buy an Echo 2 (intel option). I prefer to pay by check so that the company gets all of their money, and they were agreeable. I mailed in the order and the check. I got my computer in a week.

This is the first pc I've liked in a long while. It is solid, quiet, and was very easy to setup. I had a few questions when setting it up. I called their tech line and got the instructions I needed.

I fully endorse this company.

"I was looking for a new, powerful, and quiet PC to address an application that needed 4K resolution as well as typical web and office programs. I also edit some photos and video in high resolutions. After shopping for a "package deal," I couldn't find just what I wanted. The people at Puget were both knowledgeable and helpful in helping me build a system that met my needs. I'm still getting it set up and running, but the experience of working with them was first class, I loved the insight into the build process their website gave me, and I'm running in 4K "out of the box." So far, very happy!"

"Excellent customer service. Very satisfied with my purchase. Delivered quickly and came with helpful information. Thanks!"

"Puget Systems is the company I will use in the future to build my computers.

Although I have been building my own home computers for fun since 1997 through Windows 95, 97, and XP, I decided I wanted something built for me by professionals.

Everything about the company reflects quality and customer service. Start with their webpage, their instant online chat service without hard-sell, and their follow-through after the order was placed.

The packaging of the computer was perfect. Custom packed for my computer. You receive the manuals of all the components, and a customized notebook with a summary of the system, testing, and installation discs. The notebook even includes the names and pictures of the staff that provided service, assembly, installation, testing, quality control, and packaging.

I turned on the computer and it had only the software I requested. No more, no less. No junk software. It was as if I had built it myself. Only better.

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.