Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

What is this?

2016-01-05

"I enjoy buying a Puget Computer. Not only do you really get to custom pick parts but you get a computer that you know will last for years.
Everything comes packed very neatly with instructions for how to handle everything.
You get a box with all the part that come with the computer that were not needed at the time because you will need them one day.
You get a custom folder explaining all that went into making your computer.

I just got my 2nd computer from them. The last one was bought 6 years ago.

This review was modified by blackdot on January 05 2016 06:45:55 PM

2016-01-05

"I am absolutely amazed with the service I received from Puget Systems. I was in need of a professional computer built for photo editing and had very little idea of what I needed. From start to finish, these guys guided me into the best computer I have ever used.
Once your order is placed, they are consistently updating the progress with photos and diagnostics. I even called to get my computer delivered to another address and they were very pleasant in dealing with my issue.
After receiving my computer (in its custom built shipping box) they have everything neatly labeled and in a binder containing backup cd's and your computers specs and diagnostics. Not to mention a separate box containing all additional cords, cables, and misc hardware that was included in the building of the computer.

They have even called just to make sure that I have been satisfied with the product and I'm not having any issues...I have had none to speak of from day one. I recommend Puget to everyone and will continue to seek their services when needed

These guys have the best customer service team out of ANY industry bar none!

This review was modified by fasemelta on January 05 2016 04:42:25 PM

2016-01-04

"Went back to Puget when I had to replace my aging computer, which was also previously purchased from Puget. As before, I purchased the Serenity line. The new models are even quieter than my old computer. Very satisfied with service (quick responses to questions) and computer. "

2016-01-04

"I cannot imagine purchasing a custom high-performance PC from any company other than Puget Systems. I purchased another Serenity configured with a graphics card capable of driving four (4) ultra-high definition (UHD) displays, and running Windows 10 with an SSD, and with a powerful Intel i7 processor. Jeff Stubbers in pre-sales always is very helpful and deeply knowledgeable and I like Puget Systems' total transparency during the pre-sales, build, configuration and test processes. They give you a login and they track each step in the process, who is doing it, and they provide dozens of photos of everything from thermal imaging tests to BIOS configurations. The packaging it arrived in was superb and the system was brilliantly configured. I love the silence of the Serenity line of PC's. Although I do not run a sound recording studio, I still like a totally silent office and Serenity is very, very quiet, and powerful. I like the Product and the Company and consider it a very strong value. This is a great machine at a fair price."

2016-01-03

"Great experience, excellent service!"

2016-01-03

"Faster in build and delivery than expected, very professional from start to finish, received computer works perfectly and is configured just as expected."

2015-12-29

"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank, as well as praise, Puget Systems, their sales personnel, their technicians and their management team for their professionalism, communication skills, patience and expertise in the area of providing the electronics consumer – in particular those in need of quality and tailor made personal computers – a product that the procurer can use, feel confident in and know that they had a hand in its design.
I am a small business owner who requires computer electronics that are dedicated to the work that our company does, equipment that is powerful, reliable and consistent in how it helps us run our company. We are dependent on those systems working flawlessly, require little or no downtime and devoid of the need to maintain an on premise IT professional, let alone one that we must contract for. Those issues were in the forefront of our minds after years and years of purchasing Dell equipment, peripherals and support from a once great company that has been putting out inferior and boilerplate electronic systems at inflated prices for years. Being locked into a finite warranty, poor customer service, poor communications with support, plenty of misunderstandings during consultation and requests for assistance is no fun and ultimately quite expensive in the long run.
That is why we decided to try a company that custom builds – in consult with the customer – a personal computer or system that meets the needs of the customer, avoids the bloatware and unneeded add-ons, not to mention the technical problems and breakdowns that mark the experience we have had with Dell over a period exceeding 20 years. We needed a system that utilized a variety of components, all of which were tested to be capable and reliable, combined in a cabinet of choice, not a limited choice of parameters and hardware.
Puget systems, I’m happy to say, met our needs … and then some. Without going into detail, let me say that Puget systems - in particular Wilson Chau, my salesperson – was courteous, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He maintained communication with me, mostly through over 40 emails, over a period of weeks – answering questions, addressing some of the most mundane issues and major concerns regarding the design, components, potential expansion of the system, cost and shipping of my order. And then when we (actually I) had settled on the final proposal and design, was preparing to complete the transaction, an unanticipated problem arose – on my end – forcing me to cancel the order even after things were finalized.
Mr. Chau and Puget systems understood the occasional glitch that does occur in business, allowed me to obtain a full refund, cancel the order, but still maintain the details of the order on their site so that I might purchase same once the “glitch” was addressed. I believe that the manner in which they dealt with me during that difficult time is indicative of their professionalism and understanding of their customer’s needs.
Needless to say that after a few weeks I renewed my order – with one major change suggested by Mr. Chau – completed the transaction without fanfare, and awaited delivery of my system.
I was impressed with the information – including photos of thermal imaging, testing results as well as step by step updates on the build process – provided to me about my system. There was clear and concise information provided about shipping, tracking and delivery which, by the way, was two to three days sooner than anticipated.
Upon arrival, I discovered that the system was well packaged to avoid damage during shipping. It was easy to unpack and there were easy to understand instructions provided, along with a detailed manual accompanying the system that lays out testing parameters/results at each level of production. All cables and related hardware, including a start-up/repair disc, were included in the package.
I was even more impressed to discover just how quiet my new system is. It sports a Solid State hard drive which is so quiet that I find myself looking to see if the system is actually on. This system is fast, does not get particularly warm, and responds like no other system I have owned in the past. Physically, the system is impressive and considerably larger in actual size than what I have owned in the past from the larger computer manufacturers. But given its ability to expand with additional drives, memory and internal hardware, it is worth it. What’s more, you can see obvious care and attention to detail in the cabling, the installation of hardware and the quality of the internal components. Its like comparing a BMW or Mercedes-Benz to an Oldsmobile or Pontiac (and, no, the fact that those latter companies are no longer in business is not lost on me).

I would never purchase another Dell or similar product off the assembly line for any of my future computing needs. Custom builds from Puget Systems is the way to go!

This review was modified by detnick on December 31 2015 08:18:25 AM

2015-12-28

"This is the first time I've ever bought a custom PC, and while looking at reviews for custom built PC companies online, I was intrigued by the fact that Puget Systems offers quiet PC builds. I was very surprised by the number of options available to me, along with detailed, easy to read explanations for each option. On some of the other sites I looked at, trying to compare the different component options was difficult to do. I was also very impressed by the efficiency of the ordering process.

Living in Hawaii, I was skeptical that the PC would arrive in one piece and in working order, but the packing was more than adequate and my PC arrived just fine.

As for the "quiet" part, I can't believe the difference in the noise level! If it weren't for the blinking LED on the case, I wouldn't even know the PC was on! Would definitely buy another PC from Puget Systems in the future. Great customer service from start to finish!

2015-12-28

"Have had Genesis I running for 3 weeks. Superfast, no problems so far. Puget provided quality consulting to help figure out the right configuration. "

2015-12-27

"Order 147317 a 64 GB 4GHz Desktop computer to run Linux came through in perfect shape and on time. It came with Kubuntu up and running but I was subsequently able to put Tumbleweed from Open SUSE on with no problems.
I am very pleased. This is my second computer from Puget Systems, the last being a laptop from some years ago, 2010 to be precise. If I could conceive of a need for another system I would not hesitate to order from them again.

This review was modified by pjpmd on December 27 2015 06:52:47 AM

2015-12-26

"This is the sixth computer I purchased from Puget Systems, and they really are terrific. When you have a question you can talk to someone who speaks English as their first language and is extremely helpful. They will stay with you until your question is answered. Great customer service!"

2015-12-25

"Company delivers topnotch products as well as best-in-class customer service. Purchased an Obsidian for a home business. It has no problem running Oracle and Salesforce.com over a VPN. "

This review was modified by BUhockey on December 25 2015 04:57:06 PM

2015-12-25

"They were very helpful in discussing the options for the computer and its components. They took the time to go through all my questions. I was concerned about the shipping time, but after discussing it with my sales rep they went way beyond what I expected to make sure I would receive it when it worked for me. Once I did receive it it was very easy to set up. The one problem I had (and it was my problem) was that I was not getting a signal through the front head phone jack. I called Puget and I was told and shown by the service department that my sound card had controls that specified which jack was operational and how many channels were on. I can't say enough about the service I received. "

2015-12-22

"Very helpful Very competent"

This review was modified by marcmccalmont on December 22 2015 04:40:36 AM

2015-12-19

"Due to a back log in orders, I have not yet received my laptop, however I was notified of this delay from the start so it was not a problem for me. I believe I will receive the laptop this week, and I am completely thrilled with the customer service thus far. I had so many questions and several different set ups before finally deciding on my final set up. Wilson was so patient with me and always willing to answer my many questions. I really appreciate that my laptop can "grow" as needed simply buy buying the parts, and Puget will do the labor for free!! Wish I knew about them years ago"

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.