• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001
    • Fax: (425) 484-6208

Product & services pricing Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

What is this?

"The people I had contact with were very knowledgeable. They were able to quickly identify my needs, and helped me design a system that was perfect for my business. I would definitely purchase a computer from them again."

"From my first contact to having the system running at home, it was a great experience. They helped me select the right system and kept me informed every step of the way as it was built and delivered."

"very personalized assistance by a caring and knowledgeable person. thank you. nancy"

"The best customer service experience in the computer industry. From pre sale to post sale follow up the communication was prompt, polite, helpful and informative. This is the second custom system I have purchased from Puget System and I will not even look anywhere else in the future. Highly Recommended!"

"No other custom computer company compares. Dude don't get a Dell."

"Computer is fantastic, customer service was exceptional, and it's everything I want in a computer. The only thing is that my 2TB hard drive is not working, and I have to go into the case and see if it got unplugged from the motherboard. If it weren't for that, it'd be a five star rating."

"Outstanding company. Couldn't be happier with my new computer. Exceeded my expectations."

"The customer service and the status during my build was unlike any I've experienced. Puget Systems delivered quickly and with great attention to detail. They also knowledgeably installed linux. I can't see ever needing to build my own computer, or purchase from a big faceless vendor again. Buying from Puget Systems was the best experience I've had buying a PC."

"What a relief to get a machine that doesn't have a lot of bloatware on it.

I really like Puget's customer service. The binder they send with all the information is extremely helpful. I use it to keep additional notes about my computer.

They followed up with a note and a phone call. I haven't had the system very long but so far I'm 100% happy.

"Very good communication. Answers all questions and was willing to help with information that was not even related to their business. "

"My contact was with William George and he helped me select a system that fit my needs. I do home design as a hobby and had chosen a video card that was more than I needed. William contacted the manufacturer of the software and assured me that a lesser video card would do the job. Saved me about $400. Puget also configured the preinstalled software to my wishes. The cost is high but the service was worth the price."

"Great experience from the salesman to the assembler...who called me and asked if I had any questions about my new computer. Then I got a personal note from the company. And, the company has answered very quickly several questions I had.

H. P. Jessup

"Puget is great as always."

"The process is smooth and helpful."

"Great service from the point of looking at the laptop to actual delivery. Works well so far. "

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.