• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

What is this?

"Just bought my second gaming PC from Puget Systems. I have to say everything about the entire process is handled professionally. They really seem to be focused on building reliable systems and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them!"

"I recently purchased a custom laptop from Puget and the process was amazing! The personal attention from the people here was second to none. The computer arrived on time and in perfect condition. The support information packet was something I "geek'd" over before booting up my system. This laptop can handle the same task as my custom PC but is portable. My company logo was even etched into the top of the case. Great job guys!"

"As long as Puget Systems strives to satisfy customers the way they have been I will keep coming back to them. I remain well pleased and very satisfied."

"Totally satisfied. Nothing more to say. But I'll say a bit more anyway...

I bought my first Puget Systems PC over 5 years ago. It was going to be located in a very central area in my house, so sound and heat control was important. It was even more quiet and cool than I'd hoped for.

I'm also a gamer so I wanted tip-top performance. Well, let me say it this way...I just had a video car failure. Even though it was a pretty easy fix, it was the motivation I needed to get a new PC. My son had been lobbying for one for himself. I gave him the 'old' Puget PC, with a replacement (identical) graphics card. He's even more of a hard-core gamer than I am and is thrilled. It's still running all current games at high resolutions and high frame rates. My new PC is off the charts and even quieter and cooler than before.

Beyond the technical side, support is wonderful. Responsive and technically sound. I asked for multiple configurations before deciding on my order, so many I figured I was wearing out my welcome. But the new configurations just kept coming with friendly, responsive exchanges.

Can you tell I'm happy with my PC? Errr...my PCs?

"The build was quick and I was quickly contacted to verify if things were going well. Then they researched a question I had and spent time on the phone with me to pass along the information. My laptop is quick, quite and has a look of total class.
Great Service Period.

"This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had a short time but I am very sad. This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had it a short time but I am very sad to hear. I highly recommend Puget Sound times to anybody that is looking for a good computer."

I have really liked my experience with this Puget Systems. The main thing that drew me to this organization was their attention to the quality of their computers. They do not try to sell cheap computers that later fail. This initial impression was validated in every experience that I had with them.

After I customized the computer that I wanted (for my wife), they gave me feedback on the choices that I had made. In many ways, I am knowledgeable about computers but they helped me choosing the best components in a couple of areas where my knowledge fell short. They then gave me a free upgrade of the SSD drive and explained why it was better. I have since seen very positive reviews about this drive (Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5inch SSD).

Before they shipped the computer to me they put the system through a series of grueling benchmark tests. One might think that all computer makers would do such a thing but I know that this is not always true. When a very well known computer supplier built a computer for a colleague at work, such tests would have revealed that her computer would overheat if the computer was under CPU stress for more than a couple of minutes. She was a developer so this made her computer unusable.

Puget systems also tracked and helped with the order after it was delivered and they were very helpful. I had some later interactions with them over another computer that I was thinking of buying and I received very helpful advice. Their attention to the quality of their components means that you can trust their recommendations.

I have had several laptops - some of better quality than others. Unfortunately, all too often, such laptops are not made very well and develop problems. I have seen motherboards and disk drives that fail too soon, laptops that are so flimsy that they don't inspire confidence and monitors die young. I don't have time for this. I would much rather pay a little extra money and get a system that is well put together than save a little and have a bad experience. So I have been very happy with Puget Systems attention to quality and their friendly and helpful service.

I will definitely be back when I get my next computer.

"Great computer, fast service. Well packaged. "

"What of the biggest advantages of buying a computer from Puget Computer is that if you have a problem, you can call them and talk to an expert who will solve the problem - taking over control of your computer to do so, if necessary. There is no charge for this service."

"Excellent service and products! "

"Excellent tech support, for my Echo 1 desktop purchased last year, and Echo 3 desktop purchased this year."

"Great service, walked me thru the migration of data from an existing computer and called a few days after the new computer arrived to go over any problems. Great experience and I have found a new company who puts customers first, Puget Systems. "

"Very professional team. Helped me get my dream computer. Delivery was on time and with excellent instructions and packing. No fuss, worked as described right out of the box."

"These folks will configure a computer to your needs and wants that fits your budget. They will tell when NOT to spend more if it won't give you the bang for the buck.

Their support is awesome - quick and accurate.

Don't buy anywhere else!

"Received excellent follow up and follow through from Richard Falk. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.