Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-05-27

Always Great

"We started buying Puget computers a couple years ago and everyone loves them. Great custom product at great prices"

2017-05-26

Awesome

"The team is amazing. They were able to deal with a bunch of freak accidents and still get me an awesome product. You can't go wrong with these people."

2017-05-23

Flawless Victory

"Professional form start to finish. You cannot go wrong here. excellent system with all the help you require for designing the perfect system for your needs. I will be back for more! Thank you!"

2017-05-23

A+

"Great price, terrific computer, I will certainly buy from them again."

2017-05-22

Simply put, how business should be done.

"I'm a repeat customer with Puget, so far they have excelled at every facet. Customer service before and after sale is exceptional. Technical support and annual follow-ups are also very well executed and appreciated. "

2017-05-22

Second order from Puget- didn't disappoint.

"Ordered my second machine from Puget and extremely happy with the process and end result. Ultimately, through no fault of theirs, the system ordered from Puget suffered a minor shipping mishap. I informed them and they immediately made strides to make it right, replacing the potential damaged part right away including shipping.
I look forward to working with these guys again!

2017-05-16

BEST TECH COMPANY TO BUY FROM

"Puget Custom Computers has the greatest customer service and will fix even the smallest problem with no hassle or issues. I recently purchased 4 custom computers from them and will purchase from them again. GREAT JOB PUGET CUSTOM COMPUTERS YOU MADE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!"

2017-05-14

5th computer from Puget Systems - all 5 star

"This is the 5th time I've ordered a computer for Puget System. Every one is spot on as expected and shipped out ahead of schedule. Customer Service 2nd to none. You can't go wrong."

2017-05-13

Fabulos new computer system :)

"The live sales support was great and informing. They kept me in the loop regarding the status of my build. They document all their work and testing. It is easy to follow everything online. I will buy from them again in the future. They really know how to build quality computers. Over all it was a great experience. Everything worked out of the box.

Thanks Puget team for taking the time and effort to build my computer just like it was going home with you. I'm very happy :)

2017-05-11

Puget always comes through.

"My previous computer due to issues with OS. Puget Systems came through and delivery the computer I wanted in good time. Thanks@"

2017-05-10

I am very happy with my Puget System

"I read many reviews online about different computer companies and finally decided that Puget was the one for me. I liked the customization options, and that they made quiet systems. I'm someone that really doesn't like a noisy computer. yah, I know, they aren't that bad, but if you sit next to one for many hours, they can get on your nerves. I built my system online and saved it. Someone at Puget e-mailed me asking if I had any questions and offered to help at any time. We went back and forth several times with e-mails over at least a week, and I made several changes to my configuration during that time.

I finally placed the order and after a few weeks my system was delivered in a huge and very protective box. It had plenty of instructions and helpful documentation for me. The system is very fast and super quiet. (and I didn't even buy the quiet one). I spent more than I initially had planned, but I wanted a really fast and flexible system and that is what I have. Very happy.

2017-05-04

Great service and communication

"Service and communication were excellent during the whole process. The computers have been solid with no problems."

2017-05-04

5 stars

"expensive but seems to be worth it so far"

2017-05-03

Puget Systems Serenity for Lightroom

"My new Serenity desktop arrived beautifully packaged. Set up was a breeze, and it works flawlessly. This machine is so quiet it is almost disconcerting at first, wondering if it is even running! I could not be more pleased with my purchase, or the process of selecting components, getting sound advice from the Puget Systems Staff, and in the reasonable time frame it took to build, test, and ship. Thanks to all for a really fine machine!"

2017-05-01

Promised a lot, Delivered.

"My 7 year old Dell groaned, gasped, and died one day, so I needed to get a new computer fast. I found Puget Systems by googling "quiet powerful computer", and up came the description of the Serenity. The Dell made a lot of noise when I ran videos, so I wanted to see if there was something quieter. I used the Puget online configurator to build my system, which was great. Then Jeff Stubbers sent me an email introducing himself, commenting on the configuration, then asking how it was going to use it. This is the first sign that the experience was going to be different from Dell. I did have questions, so I called him and we talked about some of the options to address my questions. We came up with a configuration, and I hit the "go" button. I thought it was going to be a lot more expensive than an off-the-rack Dell but it wasn't, it was actually a really good price considering the quality of the parts they use. But was it really going to be quiet? Keep reading!

All during the build process, I kept checking on status, and found that actual people were doing work AND updating my order status. Kelly staged it, John built and tested it, Kyle did memory and OS tests, Lorin checked all the BIOS and OS settings, and Stephanie took pictures of everything and got it out the door (thanks team!). This was the best part of the process and made the 5 days pass by quickly. I did have to wait for it to ship cross country, but that was my choice for shipping cost reasons.

Finally, the box shows up! It was packed beautifully, they included unboxing instructions inside the outer box, and a great little 3 ring notebook with printed pages with all the information about my machine, recovery disk and USB. They included extra cables in case I needed to add a disk later, and everything was clearly labeled. But was it going to be quiet?

Plugged it in, turned it on, was all set up with NO crapware and they had already done all the recommended Windows 10 security tweaks (because I asked them to). This thing is unbelievably quiet and super fast and responsive. Ridiculously quiet. Exactly what I wanted. They promised that and delivered. I would highly recommend the Serenity from Puget if you want a quiet computer, but I can tell you that after this experience, my next and subsequent computers will come from Puget Systems.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.