• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"Puget has fantastic customer support and exceptional quality. They helped me select parts for a custom PC, and notified me quickly when they became available.

The computer is nearly silent and solidly built.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I plan on ordering from Puget again when I'm ready to upgrade.

"This is my second purchase from Puget Systems and won't buy a computer from anyone else. You get what you pay for and everything they use and do is top of the line. I especially like the idea that when I receive a new computer, it is not loaded with bloatware like the competitors do. When it come to service, quality and tech support, Puget Systems had no competitors period ... they are absolutely the best in the business. Thanks again Jeff for helping me put together the right system, as you did 4 years ago when I bought a desktop. My new laptop is amazing. "

"Great company and service "

"Beautifully built machine, ready to run. Impressed with status availability during construction. All Emails responded to within a couple of hours. Highly recommended."

"Helpful and friendly. The work with you to get things to your satisfaction."

"As a computer science professor I have been installing computer equipment for my department and my home for many years and have ordered and assembled about 20 systems over the years. For some time I had been reading the Puget Custom Computer site computer system descriptions and the new equipment reviews. After some months I came to believe that the employees really knew what they were doing about making powerful computers quiet and they were very current with new equipment. The customer engineer (Jeff Stubbers) listened to what I wanted for a custom system, then suggested some changes which turned out to be excellent improvements on my initial ideas. We agreed on a system order and they set me up with a computer account so that I could modify the order items if I wished. After some consideration of their fair prices for the inventoried items, I placed the order with great confidence. They courteously held the shipment so I could move to my new house to receive the new computer.
The new system arrived in very well packed custom padded boxes. Unpacking and setup was a breeze with their excellent documentation. The new computer booted up perfectly the first time! The very complete Puget Systems Manual and CD sets provide all I could ever need to maintain or diagnose the system or change aspects of the Windows 7 operating system. The new system is not only attractive outside but beautifully detailed inside the case and the Asus 4k monitor is awesome.
After a week of blissful use, I have decided to always order computers from Puget Systems and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

"I found Puget systems quite by accident. I had been looking to buy or build a new computing rig for sometime but couldn't make up my mind the way to go.

As a software engineer, I wanted something that was powerful enough to run several virtual machines running enterprise software while being flexible enough to be used as a light gaming machine when I had downtime. My requirements were further complicated by the fact that I needed the machine to be very quiet for my home office environment.

I had searched for over 6 months. Some OEM manufacturers provided power but were rather expensive. Buying older hardware meant some savings but at the cost of a lot of noise. I wasn't considering a custom built system till I came across Puget online and discovered I could actually talk to a real person to discuss my requirements and get expert advice.

An initial email to Puget resulted in a prompt response, so I called and was soon discussing the pros and cons of various hardware choices with a Puget employee. Once I was satisfied, I was emailed a quote with a button on the bottom to purchase. I was never pressured or marketed to in anyway and I took a few days to think about it before making the purchase. I really appreciated the fact that I wasn't harassed but allowed to think about my order.

During this time I would occasionally think of additional questions, such as whether the machine could support my existing SATA raid card, and Puget always promptly responded with good information.

My machine arrived on schedule, having been carefully packed to protect against any shipping mishaps. I also received all the extra parts, documentation and drivers for the machine as well as a Puget manual on system care and the names of the people who built the machine. They obviously take pride in their work and it shows.

I have waited to write this review while test driving the machine and all I can say is, I'm extremely pleased. PUGET DELIVERED. I will definitely be calling them for my next computer.

In the meantime I want to say thanks to everyone who worked on my computer. I should mention your names here but will refrain to protect your privacy.

Thanks Again. I'm a very satisfied customer.

"I sent a query to Puget Systems letting them know what I was looking for and what my budget was, their response was fast, well informed and professional.

My order was for a gaming PC which they looked into what would be needed for what games I was going to play on it. Thy ran the benchmarks that were available on gaming PCs they had to come up with an estimate in my price range. They then sent me a quote with suggestions. I offered to increase my budget a fair amount but they stated I would not get enough for my money at this time thus helping me save money for the future. They also offer lifetime customer support and labor.

Overall I am very please with my shopping experience and shall look into Puget Systems again should the need ever arise.

"I bought the Echo II. It's fast, well-built and very quiet. Their customer service is conscientious and excellent. I never felt abandoned even after they received my money. It gives me peace of mind knowing that if something goes wrong, they are ready and willing to take my call. I'll recommend Puget Systems whenever I get a chance. They cost a little more than others but you get your moneys worth: a quality product and dedicated support. "

"Outstanding advice, customer service, craftsmanship, and delivery. By the far the best custom computer site. If you go with them, you'll be thrilled with the results. A++"

"I've had the system in my possession for a couple of weeks with no problems. I was interested in having a quiet machine for gaming in addition to serving as a general purpose household computer. Puget Systems helped me choose the right system for my needs and has delivered a quality product. I very much appreciate having the documentation and the DVDs that correspond to this computer and the fact that they installed only the software that was necessary to run the machine or that was specifically requested by me. I highly recommend Puget Systems."

"Extraordinary customer service, expertise and products. Don't know why someone would buy a computer somewhere else!"

"I have not yet used the product but the buying experience was great. Very knowlegable employees.
The company does a good job of keeping the customer informed of the progress of their custom built computers

"Expert advisers. Excellent options available to build our custom computer. Great follow-up from people that care!"

"I started researching for a new computer to purchase and I of course, Googled it, - 'American built computers'. Puget's website came up as an American built computer company. I emailed Puget and William George responded, as he did for many other emails. Answered all my questions, no matter how insignificant they were. I appreciated the one-on-one help and I also wanted to support an American, home-town company. I was not disappointed! Wonderful customer service, Wonderful product. Wonderful attention to detail and follow-up. You will NOT regret buying from this company"

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.