Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-10-19

"You guys are awesome in every way. Jeff Stubbers gave me a lot of excellent feedback on my configuration very quickly. Always a delight shopping with Puget."

2016-10-19

"You're the best computer vendors we have ever used."

2016-10-18

They rocked it

"I've ordered computers from them several times over the years and, as with all the other times, they delivered an outstanding product. I look forward to doing business with them again soon!"

2016-10-14

The web said they're good.... they're even better

"Jeff helped me design the system perfect for my needs. He explained why one option was better than another and steered me away from stuff I didn't need. They are a gold standard that should be emulated."

2016-10-14

No nonsense

"The people at Puget were very nice and easy to work with. There was never any attempt to oversell, quite the opposite. The rep suggested I was buying too much computer until I further explained my usage intentions.

The computer was built on schedule. I received daily notices from the techs telling me what step it was in and what they were doing to it at that time. I really enjoyed that touch.

When I received it I had a couple of minor issues (nothing to do with Puget but with some software I installed). They helped me get it corrected and were very prompt with their replies.

I highly recommend Puget Systems. The next PC I purchase will be a laptop, and I will get it from Puget.

2016-10-13

Repeat customer

"This is my second system in about six years. Never had a problem with the original system - great build quality. But with all the advances over the years, it was time for a new PC. The Echo Pro configuration is tiny and quiet, but really packs a punch with an SSD drive. Customer service was quick to answer a couple of question when first starting out. A particularly nice feature is a USB thumb drive that can reinstall the as-shipped installation image. I've recommended Puget Systems to friends. Very good work!"

2016-10-11

Looking for the best? Look no further!

"My experience with Puget was amazing. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin when describing how great it was. The service is awesome, the product is awesome, everything is awesome. Seriously, look no further. Sorry, I'd be more detailed but I hate typing. Oder your computer through Puget and you will not regret it."

This review was modified by Keelan on October 11 2016 07:14:33 PM

2016-10-11

"Website and interaction inspires confidence."

2016-10-11

Awesome company to work with

"I've looked at Puget Systems for about a year now and thought they were too good to be true. They exceed all expectations by a mile!

I really enjoyed working with true professionals that not only enjoy what they're doing but go the extra mile on customer service.

If you're looking for a custom built computer, look no further. Go with Puget System. You will not be disappointed. I promise.

This review was modified by hbwt on October 21 2016 08:51:34 PM

2016-10-10

Semi Computer Literate Grandma buys a Graphics Compatible Computer

"Jeff S. was wonderful! He was not condescending as many techies can be and carefully explained all the subtle nuances of my technical needs in easy to understand English. I'm an artist, not a techie but this transaction went very well as we configured my computer. There was no high pressure sales pitch - just a discussion of the options so I could make informed choices. "

2016-10-07

First Order with Puget

"The help I received placing my order was fantastic. I talked with other company's customer service reps who were not half as considerate. They were rushed and were not patient or thorough in answering my questions. Very excited to get my new computer system!"

2016-10-05

Fast service

"Every time I asked a question, Puget responded within 12 hours."

2016-10-04

"We have purchased 2 computers now and the customer service has been excellent. "

2016-09-30

Beats Apple at quality and customer service...hands down!

"This is my second computer from Puget Custom Computers and I absolutely love it. You'll pay a bit more than some of the other custom PC builders, but you'll be glad you did. Why? Because Puget Systems takes the time to ensure that each and every component in your computer is of the highest quality and will work harmoniously to bring you a trouble-free experience.

From the moment you order your system, you'll be appraised of every step Puget takes to bring it to life. And once it's in your hands, Puget will continue to care for you and your machine. When Windows 10 stopped recognizing my Bluetooth card, Puget Systems worked with me to get it running again quickly.

I can't recommend Puget enough!

2016-09-30

None better

"William was great. Answering all of my questions and more, Well done!"

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.