Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
2017-02-04

Great buying experience, high quality build, highly recommended.

"My experience buying a new PC from Puget Systems was first rate from start to finish. They responded to my questions about configurations promptly (usually replying to emails within the hour), and I received highly detailed updates about the status of my order at every stage. The final product as delivered was thoughtfully built, with very neat cable management, and great extras like custom acrylic braces to hold the CPU and GPU snugly in place. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by tonycox-41905 on February 07 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-03

Beautiful.

"It is a work of mechanical art and it sounds like... Nothing!

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful new companion.

- LE

This review was modified by snavemaill on February 07 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-02-02

Best decision I ever made!!

"Fast,well built and tested and runs silent!!!! "

This review was modified by psmith15 on February 07 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-02-01

Great service

"Very responsive, pleasant and with good advice and tracking"

This review was modified by mark_simpson-90016 on February 03 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-28

"Quiet and stable computer, very satisfied."

This review was modified by sk-79310 on January 31 2017 12:03:04 AM

2017-01-23

Hard to beat!

"From start to finish, these folks are great to work with. The hardware is well chosen, installed and tested; not a simple feat with all the choices that are out there these days.

Thanks gals and guys.

This review was modified by rctdesign on January 25 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-01-23

Great quite computer

"I'm a computer engineer myself, but I go to Puget for a simple reason - they get it done. It's setup right, it's quiet as a mouse (I buy their Serenity), and I don't need to think about it."

This review was modified by sol-32508 on January 25 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-01-20

puget is awesome

"These guys know what they're doing. I've never dealt with a company this amazing before. If you need a computer, make sure you check these guys out. They're worth every penny. "

This review was modified by doc-26589 on January 24 2017 12:01:49 AM

2017-01-20

Third Puget System - same great service!

"This is my third system from Puget Custom Computers - tragically, my other two were destroyed in a house fire over the summer. As an avid PC gamer, I would never get a computer anywhere else! Not only are their systems supremely customizable - their customer support is top notch. I love being able to check in and see where my system is in the build process. And if I ever have a question or issue with their system - they are always willing to help and quick to respond. I ALWAYS recommend Puget to others looking to build a computer. They might be a little pricey - but the excellent customer support, attention to detail and "extras" (like custom shipping boxes) are well worth the money!"

This review was modified by claeysal-16167 on January 24 2017 12:01:27 AM

2017-01-16

blazing fast

"Waited six years to update my computer, because it's always been an ordeal. Didn't look forward to having a new OS to figure out, and old software and peripherals that would no longer work. This unit was worth all the trouble. Solid state drive and faster response will make a difference in my productivity. I look forward to working with it."

This review was modified by mariedrummond on January 18 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Puget for life

"Great customer service. Friendly, responsive and informative. New system works great and required very little set-up. It is the the most quiet system I have ever owned and lightening fast. I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

This review was modified by jjkneeshaw on January 18 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-15

Excellent Service Great Machine

"Our first foray into PCs after a lifetime of Mac's for our video production business. The folks at Puget were very well informed about our software - Maxxon Cinema 4D - and made specific recommendations about processors, hard drives, video cards, ram and even the case and cooling/silencing. Excellent service and we will buy all future PC computers from them. We are mostly apple but this has been a seamless process. "

This review was modified by bilco5 on January 17 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

"No complaints, sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful."

This review was modified by pcintula on January 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Awesome experience

"Every part of the experience was exactly how it is supposed to be. They go above and beyond"

This review was modified by puget-48424 on January 17 2017 12:02:52 AM

2017-01-12

Puget Systems was the right decision!

"Puget Systems was one of two boutique computer builders recommended to me by a local computer repair center. I did a couple of days of investigation on these two companies as well as a few other computer builders both large and small. I spoke with reps from several of these companies and I knew that Puget Systems was the computer builder that I would choose within just a few minutes of conversation with sales rep, Jeff Stubber. I pray that this computer works as well long term as it has this past few weeks. Having said that I sense that if I do have a glitch, Puget Systems will show me just how good they are. We all have horror stories from having dealt with these huge multi-national companies for computers and everything else in our lives and I decided, "NOT THIS TIME"! This time it was going to be a company that I could call and get a person who recognized my name. I am very much looking forward to this business relationship.
Ken Zappone

This review was modified by kzappone31 on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.