• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Overall, a good laptop if you need a custom config not available through another volume vendor like Dell. I bought the 14" model that does not appear to be available any longer (Too bad). I had to send it back because of a loose CMOS battery but the issue was handled quickly and to my satisfaction. "

"I was very pleased with the assistance I received from people there about the gift I was purchasing...and totally impressed with the ability to view the progress of my purchase.
Thank you!!!

"Puget Systems did an excellent job with every step of my order from discussing the various options (Jeff) to the delivery of the system and all the folks that constructed the machine.
I ordered two machines and both machines came out of the box quickly and were easy to get operational quickly. The machines are amazingly quiet (can't hear them at all) and very fast.
The folks at Puget Systems are very inclusive in the building process and through their web site you can see the status at each stage in the construction, and who is working on the machine.
In particular, I liked the video they sent to show the machine at the end of the process and before shipping.
A great experience dealing with high quality and professional people. So different than buying a machine from the big houses - HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
And most important of all, the machine is just magic - a real jewel.

"Absolutely awesome experience!"

"Very useful suggestions for configuring my laptop that balanced cost and performance. Delivered on time and operating without issue. Good follow up to ensure our satisfaction. I would order future laptops from Puget."

"After looking at the name brand laptops available, I decided on a Puget Systems laptop as it had the latest and greatest options available. I needed a sound and sturdy laptop for business and this things delivers as promised. Lightening quick and no issues to date! I'm please with my purchase and would definitely order another one from them in the future."

"Great service and thoughtful staff"

"Prompt shipping, great both quality and service!"

"Awesome company! Jeff Stubbers at Puget Custom Computers gave me sound advice. I am not a newbie around computers, but was not real familiar with the Intel Xeon processor line up. Jeff was immediately able to steer me to a proper selection and able to explain why I should use that particular processor.

I should mention that I was searching for a reliable custom builder that could supply a system that would be 100% hardware compatible with Linux. My system was shipped with my preferred Linux distro, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. They even contacted me to learn how I wished the hard drive to be partitioned.

Puget systems are a work of art both outside and inside the case. Other builders should take lessons in top quality component selection, cable bundling and routing, and attention to detail from Puget Custom Computers.

My new system sits under my workstation by my left leg and is virtually silent. 5 stars in all categories! Will definitely buy from them again.

"The staff were very knowledgeable and motivated to help me construct the best possible gaming rig, from essential components down to minute detail such as aesthetics of internal cable colors (!). Despite some supply issues with a custom-ordered high-end GPU, we eventually arrived at a very impressive configuration, which was assembled, overclocked and stress-tested in a matter of days. If you don't mind the relatively high prices (compared to a potential manual build from parts), Puget Systems are a more than adequate supplier that clearly cares a lot about quality and satisfaction."

"When I first discussed my order they spent a lot of time understanding what I did with my computer and made an excellent recommendation as to hardware and system. They explained everything. The order was on time and correct. The post order support was excellent. I will never buy from a "box store" again!!"

"Very professional, excellent components & service, quite timely. Excellent followup when I asked questions."

"I have ordered many computers from Puget in the past, and they never fail to deliver. These newest systems were impeccably made, and the customer service I continue to receive from Puget is top-notch. Everything from the company's recommendations to their tech support is completely professional, and all communications are prompt. I cannot recommend a better company for custom PCs."

"Good fast and attentive service. It was better than I expected it to be. A very good experience."

"The level of customer service and attention to detail is phenomenal (and I say this as a former IT support person for City Hall). The only thing they missed was that when Windows went to sleep, the fans stopped - even though the CPU was running full bore. (I recommended they disable that feature by default and let the customer decide if they want it)

The shipment was beautifully boxed up - if they could find something other than those pesky packing peanuts, that would be nice :)

Difference between buying a machine from a big name manufacturer and Puget Systems - night and day

I am extremely satisfied and look forward to many years of trouble-free computing."

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.