Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-03-26

problems with new computer

"the tech was very patient and helpful - will probably call again as new problems come up.
still need an answer why it takes 6 minutes to reach the 'printer and devices' - can you complain to windows.

2017-03-20

Terrific experience throughout!

"Everything went just as it was supposed to. High quality in every aspect. Easy configuration options, smooth purchasing experience, updates throughout the build and delivery, excellent packaging and easy setup. A real struggle to find an area for improvement! Very pleased! "

2017-03-20

LITTLE FOOT PRINT

"GREAT MACHINE THAT TAKES UP VERY LITTLE SPACE ON THE DESK"

2017-03-17

Old man Don

"This is my third custom computer from Puget. They have all been great, but this one, a Mini Serenity is totally silent and very fast - the best computer I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of computers since my first one in the 1980s."

2017-03-16

I could not be more satisfied!

"I generally knew what I wanted in a PC but hadn't nailed down all the details. Puget's staff was incredibly helpful with that. I enjoyed following the progress of my system through their facility online. The system was completed, and showed up, when they said it would. It worked perfectly out of the box ("boxes," actually, as the system was double boxed with about 3" of space between the inner and outer boxes; incredibly well-packed).

When one of my USB devices wouldn't show up through a hub, they offered to send me a cable to plug it directly into the PC. It wasn't their peripheral, or their hub, so it wasn't really their problem, but they offered to try to solve it anyway (I used my own cable). That's the kind of attitude I enjoy dealing with.

While I'm a heavy PC user, I don't enjoy the process of ordering one. That's why I only do it every six years or so. My experience with Puget is making me rethink that approach so I can deal with them more often.

2017-03-12

Very Satisfied!

"From answering questions before placing the order through building the system and delivering it promptly to after-delivery support, Puget Systems is top-notch. I have no hesitation in recommending them unequivocally."

2017-03-09

Stellar Customer Service and an Excellent Build Quality!

"Hello,

After being in the market for a few months, I recently decided to upgrade the primary workstation for my HD video production company. After doing considerable research and comparisons, I decided to go with Puget Systems, and specifically with a custom build in the Genesis I product line.

This was further reinforced after I reached out to Puget's customer service team with my initial round of questions. Not only were they exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful, but they also worked with me in detail to help spec out each component that would best suit my specific needs. In fact, they even made recommendations for components that saved me money, and that are more efficient for my standard workflow needs. That just reiterates to me their focus on putting the customer first, rather than simply selling the most expensive components. I really appreciate that attention to detail and personal service.

In conjunction with the excellent service, Puget also differentiates itself by offering an entire repository of benchmarks, comparisons, and hardware recommendations - each for a specific industry need/workflow. The end result is getting a machine that you know is superb for the exact tasks for which you will be using it.

Thank you for an excellent product and superb customer service! I will definitely be a return customer, and will also recommend Puget to all family and friends in the market for a new machine.

Matt

2017-03-08

"The computer is blazing fast as expected with only 1 small setback. Playback in Premiere is wonderful however this system does not do well with After Effects. Video previews after being cached tend to playback slowly at no matter what resolution I'm using. When rendering out to final file, it's far faster at calculating frames."

2017-03-07

I never write online reviews, but...

"Every aspect of this experience has been great. I communicated with Puget Systems before, during and after my purchase, and their customer service was always remarkably helpful and friendly. After I made the purchase, they kept me updated at every step. The shipping was on time. The product fully met my expectations, was thoughtfully packaged, and included helpful documentation. It was an expensive purchase, but I definitely got what I paid for. I wish every company operated this way. Highly recommended. No complaints whatsoever."

2017-03-06

Awesome

"Puget Systems is amazing, from helping with any and all questions before ordering, to complete communication and coverage of the build and testing, and I have no doubt that they'll be of great help if I ever need it during the life of my PC. This was the second PC I purchased from them, and I look forward to dealing with them again when the time comes for another."

2017-03-03

Big Guy Little Guy

"When I first saw my new Puget next to my other computer it looked like a little guy sitting next to a weight lifter, what a unit. This is just the first couple of hours working with the Spirit and it is going well, extremely fast and soooo quite. This whole experience with Puget has been nothing short of excellent, right from talking to Wilson to get the build correct, to the status updates, to the professional binder that comes with the computer, to the excellent shipping and packaging to protect the computer during shipping. Excellent job!!!"

2017-02-27

end to end exceptional service

Up-to-date people and website from design to implementation !
Helped set parameters for optimal budget allocation.
Delivered quickly and kept status updated on daily basis.
Will order next system from the Puget too ...

2017-02-27

Best PC purchase experience in thirty years

"After buying computers the old way for thirty years it was shocking, shockingly pleasant, to have the pre- and post-purchase process be so painless. Having a single person to ask questions of is huge."

very personal and professional

"Great communications and took a lot of time to provide what I really needed. Also very quick response when I had questions. Will recommend them to friends."

Silence is golden

"I ordered a well optioned Serenity system and it arrived in perfect condition and ready to go. All parts tested and drivers installed. Could not be more please with fit, finish, or service.

Thing is quieter than a mouse...

Customer rep (Oscar) stuck with me and the order like a champ, good job guys!

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.