• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

" I ordered the P570WM gaming beast from Pro-Star with two 680M Nvidia cards and I happened to look at pro-star.com two days later just to see if made the best choice .I noticed that they are offering the same laptop with the 780m cards for the same price on their website.So i asked can you please put the new 780m cards in before you ship it.They replied "I already had them install the 780M's in it, no need to worry" Now most place's you would have to beg and complain to get something changed but Prostar.com upgraded my computer by default without me having to ask. Now to me that's great customer service with common sense!So far I have had no issues with my computer ,great job on the thermal paste by the way ,no cooling issues here.I also lug the 14lb P570WM back and forth to work everyday in my backpack and still no problems (great build quality). Thank you Pro-Star I'll be definitely buying from you again."

"I bought a KHLB2 back in 2010, and couldn't have been happier with the value. I bought it as a gaming/multimedia laptop and it did not disappoint! I did a bunch of research, and Pro-star was offering the most power in a laptop for the last money. I only paid $1019 including shipping and it blazed through games and multimedia. At the time I got it, I burned through Oblivion on high graphics settings, and then, when Skyrim came out, I was able to play it on high settings as well. The laptop is still going strong and can still process games and media work better than most of my friends laptops because of its dedicated graphics card.

When I got the laptop, UPS had damaged it (dropped it or something) and the display got disconnected. I called Pro-star and they paid for me to send it back and get it repaired. I live in New Hampshire, and they're operating out of California, and they had repaired it and got it back to me within five days of me sending it to them. Hands down, the best customer service I've ever experienced in retail, especially online retail.

"I ordered a n MSI GE60 0N-006US in May of 2012.
The order went well and the computer has worked well with no issues even after it came out of the pack in a bicycle crash. the case was cracked a bit, but the computer is working perfectly.

"Best place to buy a PC online. Would highly recommend Pro-star
to anyone looking to purchase a new PC in the future.

"This is a very nice laptop for art and gaming, I have been very happy with it."

"I bought my 9068/D9K D900K back in 2006 and it is still running fine. Throughout the purchasing process the staff and technicians were all very helpful and attentive to my needs. I purchased a system beyond what I needed at the time and therefore it has lasted me through me current needs. Over 8 useful years on a custom built laptop is pretty good in my opinion. I would definitely look to them for my future laptop needs."

"My Pro-star Asus laptop is better than any laptop I've owned. I run high-res files on Photoshop flawlessly and play all the games on max setting. The customer service at Pro-star is great and I will definitely be returning for more laptops in the future. I highly recommend!"

"I have previously purchased 2 laptops from Pro-star and have been very happy with both. I use one as a desktop replacement and the other as my portable gaming machine. The customer service and whole process was very professional."

"We have ordered 4 Prostar computers over the past year and have been thoroughly pleased. We are an engineering company and need computers that can handle autocad programs. We were ordering thru Dell, but our tech support referred us to prostar and we have had a better experience with these computers and the computers cost less. We have also paid for the rush order and it was delveried right on time. "

"I ordered a ASUS G74 rx Gaming laptop from Prostar. I am happy with decision of buying the laptop from Prostar.
and I recieved great support from Pro-star sales team . the purchase was hassle free and smooth .

"the laptop is good, and it just spend 1 day to send to home.but my laptop has some problem about keyboard. The Fn light is not as bright as another keyboard."

"I bought a Pro Star computer several years ago. I was pleased with their service and especially with their customer service and lifetime tech support. I'm back and glad to be back!"

"I bought my college laptop here. It was easy and convenient. After ordering it, I was called by a representative confirming my order, he was friendly and made everything easy. Great company!"

"I ordered online an MSI GT783R-658US laptop and within two weeks received the laptop. It has worked very well and I am happy with my purchase. It gets a little hot when running graphics intensive games but other than that, it works like a champ. The best thing I like about Pro-Star is that their computers can be configured with different options and operating systems. I must use Windows 7 Professional for my work so having an option to have that OS applied when buying the system was extremely important for me. I also wanted a larger hard drive and configuring it for the size I wanted was easy online."

"So I had my eyes on pro-star for a very long time. Unfortunately I never found a review that could tell me the credibility of the store. One day I decided to take the leap of faith and I ordered MSI GX60. Best decision ever. They were really eager to help. They replied to each of my emails promptly and in a professional manner. I got my package within 10 days. It was packed securely. The product although was not a prostar clevo which I am now looking forward to buying. "

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.