• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"the laptop is good, and it just spend 1 day to send to home.but my laptop has some problem about keyboard. The Fn light is not as bright as another keyboard."

"I bought a Pro Star computer several years ago. I was pleased with their service and especially with their customer service and lifetime tech support. I'm back and glad to be back!"

"I bought my college laptop here. It was easy and convenient. After ordering it, I was called by a representative confirming my order, he was friendly and made everything easy. Great company!"

"I ordered online an MSI GT783R-658US laptop and within two weeks received the laptop. It has worked very well and I am happy with my purchase. It gets a little hot when running graphics intensive games but other than that, it works like a champ. The best thing I like about Pro-Star is that their computers can be configured with different options and operating systems. I must use Windows 7 Professional for my work so having an option to have that OS applied when buying the system was extremely important for me. I also wanted a larger hard drive and configuring it for the size I wanted was easy online."

"So I had my eyes on pro-star for a very long time. Unfortunately I never found a review that could tell me the credibility of the store. One day I decided to take the leap of faith and I ordered MSI GX60. Best decision ever. They were really eager to help. They replied to each of my emails promptly and in a professional manner. I got my package within 10 days. It was packed securely. The product although was not a prostar clevo which I am now looking forward to buying. "

"9/17/13
I have purchased two Pro-Star computers, one in 1998 and my current one in 2006. Both computers were purchased for the same reason and the one I'm purchasing now, W650SZ, is to upgrade due to new technology and operating system. I will say, my original one is still being used by my daughter for playing games. I have NEVER had a problem that wasn't taken care of over the phone and mostly self induced. That being said is one of my main reasons for staying with Pro-Star, their tech support, you actually have a human answer the phone!! And no transferring of call, all their techs are the BEST. After that what can I say, their computers have been reliable, I carry in my saddlebag on long motorcycle trips, and use almost on a daily basis. I can find no reason to change what works the best for me and I'm sure all their customers or they wouldn't be around as long as they have.

"I bought a clevo P170HM and receive it in Kandahar, Afghanistan."

"Bought a Clevo W370ET last year and have been extremely happy with it. Pro-Star was the best price and had some great promotions going. shipping was quick and customer service is very quick to get back to me. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and family! "

"Outstanding experience. Shipping was fast, packaging was excellent. I ordered two laptops, different specs at the same time. Each was built correctly and shipped/received quickly. I will definitely order from Pro-star again."

"Bought a gaming laptop a few years ago. It was a good price and a quality laptop. It's still going strong and am going back to them for a new bigger badder machine. "

"We recently bought a laptop from Pro-star. Their delivery to Canada was very quick. We had a hardware problem and their service department was very courteous and helpful in resolving the issue. I would not hesitate to do business with Pro-star again in the future. "

"I received the P378sm from PRO-STAR. That's really what I need. Amazing."

"We needed decent laptop for our son, just enrolled to university. After 2+ years, the best experience with machine and few time support issues and clever advices. I would recommend CLEVO laptop to everyone who just needs computer without paying fortune for brand names. Software engineer, with 40+ years of experience, and know what I'm taking about. "

"This was my second purchase of an ASUS laptop through Pro-star. Based on my first experience, I recommended them to my Aunt. Once again, she was able to get the upgrades she wanted at a good price, all with no hassles to her. Now I have another friend buying a gaming laptop through them. I continue to sing their praises to my family and friends and appreciate their help when I've needed to call."

"Pro- star is One of the best laptops I have purchase. The machine is very reliable and the tech support is great and fast to reply if any issues come up."

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.