Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.78/10 145 reviews

Pro-star is a merchant member
    Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Pro-star contact information

• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"I received the P378sm from PRO-STAR. That's really what I need. Amazing."

"We needed decent laptop for our son, just enrolled to university. After 2+ years, the best experience with machine and few time support issues and clever advices. I would recommend CLEVO laptop to everyone who just needs computer without paying fortune for brand names. Software engineer, with 40+ years of experience, and know what I'm taking about. "

"This was my second purchase of an ASUS laptop through Pro-star. Based on my first experience, I recommended them to my Aunt. Once again, she was able to get the upgrades she wanted at a good price, all with no hassles to her. Now I have another friend buying a gaming laptop through them. I continue to sing their praises to my family and friends and appreciate their help when I've needed to call."

"Pro- star is One of the best laptops I have purchase. The machine is very reliable and the tech support is great and fast to reply if any issues come up."

"I bought a fully-loaded ASUS laptop 3 years ago and it is still more powerful most servers, lol. I need to host entire virtual domains with lots of virtual machines for development and client demos... my company-provided laptop just wouldn't cut it. I have been using my personal laptop but today is my lucky day - this time around I chose to go with one of their custom-built laptops. I'm getting their 3 year warranty and feel confident they will take care of me if I run into any problems. I highly recommend them for their quality machines and quality service."

"We have purchased 5 Asus G750 laptops from Prostar. We have had very good luck with the product, and service. We will keep using Prostar for our future purchases. "

"Pro-Star is a very professional company that meets the expected deadlines. Their customer service is top notch as well"

"After sending my computer in for warranty repair, it was denied warranty service and returned. I expressed my disappointment with Prostar and they responded with an offer to correct the situation and make it right. I went through the RMA process again and Prostar came through with their promise to repair my computer.

"Absolutely phenomenal construction of a laptop for a great price. As a game developer I recommend Pro-Star to anyone who needs an actual laptop that can run games, and graphic intensive hardware. The machine's that they sell for under $1000 also have great specs for the more casual or business oriented user."

"Extremely good service. I misplaced my first order and contacted customer service; received a replay the next day (which was a Saturday). Took 3 days between placing my order and shipment. Package arrived without a scratch and the laptop is still kicking strong, 9 months later."

"Top notch laptop at a decent price. 7 years later and still going strong."

"awesome configs, best price"

"I loved that I could upgrade/customize my laptop purchase through Pro-star. They were really helpful in helping me out when I realized I did not order screws for the second hard drive. They added those items to my order after the order was already placed. I will buy from them again. Also everything was packed perfectly! I am OCD when it comes to packaging."

"I bought my laptop from them last holiday season. It works great. Its fast reliable and works nicely. One of the better laptops iv bought. I would recommend them to others who are looking for a nice laptop."

"I bought my first Pro-Star computer in Sept of 2011. And I purchased the P170HM 17" Workstation primarily for CAD and business. I opted for the RAID 1 dual harddrive option and an Nvidia GTX 560M video processor. I loved the machine right out of the box, it performed excellently and I never looked back. Only problem was that someone else thought they needed it more than I did and so it was stolen in November of 2012. I needed something quick because I was in the middle of a business trip, so I picked up something "off the shelf". Well here I am 5 months later ordering a new system from Pro-Star, because the "Off the Shelf" unit just will not do. Now I'm purchasing my 3rd computer from Pro-Star -- this time for my daughter who is headed for college. Need I say More?"