• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"I love my new Prostar computer! First, a few minor negatives; it's bulky, expensive, and the battery life is poor. But that's only because this computer is a packed with amazing speed and seemingly unlimited storage.

I am not a gamer, I bought this computer so I could have an office on the go and this computer not only meets, but exceeds my expectations.

"Great Sales and Service Support. Student discount, and the best price anywhere on the web. Minor issue was handled immediately. "

"I've bought 4 laptops from Pro-star over the years, 2001, 2003, 2008. Each one better than the other. Service and good pricing was the reason I've returned each time. Yes, each computer died as it aged and that is understandable. Buying these laptops allows me to not have a desktop, they are that good!"

" I ordered the P570WM gaming beast from Pro-Star with two 680M Nvidia cards and I happened to look at pro-star.com two days later just to see if made the best choice .I noticed that they are offering the same laptop with the 780m cards for the same price on their website.So i asked can you please put the new 780m cards in before you ship it.They replied "I already had them install the 780M's in it, no need to worry" Now most place's you would have to beg and complain to get something changed but Prostar.com upgraded my computer by default without me having to ask. Now to me that's great customer service with common sense!So far I have had no issues with my computer ,great job on the thermal paste by the way ,no cooling issues here.I also lug the 14lb P570WM back and forth to work everyday in my backpack and still no problems (great build quality). Thank you Pro-Star I'll be definitely buying from you again."

"I bought a KHLB2 back in 2010, and couldn't have been happier with the value. I bought it as a gaming/multimedia laptop and it did not disappoint! I did a bunch of research, and Pro-star was offering the most power in a laptop for the last money. I only paid $1019 including shipping and it blazed through games and multimedia. At the time I got it, I burned through Oblivion on high graphics settings, and then, when Skyrim came out, I was able to play it on high settings as well. The laptop is still going strong and can still process games and media work better than most of my friends laptops because of its dedicated graphics card.

When I got the laptop, UPS had damaged it (dropped it or something) and the display got disconnected. I called Pro-star and they paid for me to send it back and get it repaired. I live in New Hampshire, and they're operating out of California, and they had repaired it and got it back to me within five days of me sending it to them. Hands down, the best customer service I've ever experienced in retail, especially online retail.

"I ordered a n MSI GE60 0N-006US in May of 2012.
The order went well and the computer has worked well with no issues even after it came out of the pack in a bicycle crash. the case was cracked a bit, but the computer is working perfectly.

"Best place to buy a PC online. Would highly recommend Pro-star
to anyone looking to purchase a new PC in the future.

"This is a very nice laptop for art and gaming, I have been very happy with it."

"I bought my 9068/D9K D900K back in 2006 and it is still running fine. Throughout the purchasing process the staff and technicians were all very helpful and attentive to my needs. I purchased a system beyond what I needed at the time and therefore it has lasted me through me current needs. Over 8 useful years on a custom built laptop is pretty good in my opinion. I would definitely look to them for my future laptop needs."

"My Pro-star Asus laptop is better than any laptop I've owned. I run high-res files on Photoshop flawlessly and play all the games on max setting. The customer service at Pro-star is great and I will definitely be returning for more laptops in the future. I highly recommend!"

"I have previously purchased 2 laptops from Pro-star and have been very happy with both. I use one as a desktop replacement and the other as my portable gaming machine. The customer service and whole process was very professional."

"We have ordered 4 Prostar computers over the past year and have been thoroughly pleased. We are an engineering company and need computers that can handle autocad programs. We were ordering thru Dell, but our tech support referred us to prostar and we have had a better experience with these computers and the computers cost less. We have also paid for the rush order and it was delveried right on time. "

"I ordered a ASUS G74 rx Gaming laptop from Prostar. I am happy with decision of buying the laptop from Prostar.
and I recieved great support from Pro-star sales team . the purchase was hassle free and smooth .

"the laptop is good, and it just spend 1 day to send to home.but my laptop has some problem about keyboard. The Fn light is not as bright as another keyboard."

"I bought a Pro Star computer several years ago. I was pleased with their service and especially with their customer service and lifetime tech support. I'm back and glad to be back!"

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.