• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"I purchased a Prostar W870CU on 28 May , 2010.
Primary use is graphic arts.
an interesting alternate use is that it act as a R2D2 aboard my commercial vessel...Linking several navigation systems and orchestrating a user interface for me that is awesome. Security,... navigation,.... weather and linking to professional weather services.....communications... AIS,.... data logging. and the best is taking data from the varied systems aboard and combining them to give a live feel to everything happening aboard and around the vessel. Of course linking to many types of communication systems: as cellular, satellite, SSB. That is why I call it from Star Wars...R2D2 .I was very interested in Prostar in that it offered computers that seemed to be in the fore front of what was being offered at the time and after 4 years, my computer is better than most being offered at this time.... a span of over 4 years.
I have found their sales staff helpful. Tech support good and repair in a very timely fashion.
My computer works in a hostile environment...salt water, high humidity, and heat...tropical.
My prostar has performed admirably.
I am interested in upgrading to a new Prostar with SSD for faster startups.
I have used mirrored hardrives to protect my data. Interestingly enough was able to use computer data in a lawsuit...awesome.....big win...thanks Prostar.

"Smooth purchase and our sales rep James was very helpful"

"Extremely satisfied with the quality and dependability of laptop. No problems with the computer itself, with the one small exception, that occasionally all the drivers did not properly load on boot up requiring a restart. This only happen on occasion. I personally, had no problem putting up with this small inconvenience. I am having to buy a new one, because my kids melted my laptop by putting it on the toaster. "

"Excellent notebook builder, easy to work with and answered all questions over the phone in order not to build necessary components that I wouldn't need; the laptop is amazing, no extra software installed, just as I wanted it.
Couldn't speak in any higher terms about them; true Proes!

"GREAT product. Beautiful and fast, excellent for CAD. "

"Best re seller there is hands down.
All quality products, and offers the best prices.
Kind and Helpful stuff that always responds to you so quick.
Awesome and i will recomend this reseller to all of my friends and to the all reviewers!

"Pro-star has always been the best bang vs. buck compared to any laptop resellers on the internet that I could find. Even if it's a tiny deal that gives them as little as a $15 price difference, they always come out on top. I have never recieved any issues from them, and their "5 day" building option never takes them 5 days. I'll continue to purchase my laptops from pro-star every time. "

"I've had a great experience with Pro-Star. My computer was delivered to me just as I had ordered it. The support team responds very promptly. Overall a very satisfactory experience!"

"Purchased W150ERQ in December 2012 for daughter when a freshman in college. She loves computer, no issues of any kind to this point."

"Have owned 4 other prostar computers over the last 13 years, they have all been reliable and exceed other brands even at the end of there life. "

"I purchased an ASUS G75VW-RS72 in July 2012 from Pro-star. I checked everyone that I could have on the web along with the brick and mortar stores close by. None matched the available options available like Pro-star did. None could even come close to the price with their standard builds. I liked it when their customer service actually called me back after placing the order and asked if I had any questions about the purchase. That is what I call “Customer Focused”. Without customers, they would not be in business for long. Good going Pro-star. Are you ready for my next order?"

"Purchased a P150EM on Feb 2013, very happy with the performance, other than the lighted keyboard having to be replaced it has been trouble free. Pro-Stars tech resolved the keyboard issue in a very timely manner and all cost was covered under the warranty.
I am now just getting ready to order my 2nd ProStar computer.

"I purchased my prostar in 2002 if I remember correctly. model 8593. Only had one problem where I sent it in to them 2005 and they quickly resolved the problem. Still have it (2014), but todays computing power is now needed. Has lasted longer than any other computer I've used (gone through 4 other desktops in the same time period). I've used it in the office as a desktop with the port replicator and in the field (surveying applications). In fact one of the batteries is still good (I bought two when I purchased the laptop). Time for a new laptop and prostar will be the first I look at."

"I love my new Prostar computer! First, a few minor negatives; it's bulky, expensive, and the battery life is poor. But that's only because this computer is a packed with amazing speed and seemingly unlimited storage.

I am not a gamer, I bought this computer so I could have an office on the go and this computer not only meets, but exceeds my expectations.

"Great Sales and Service Support. Student discount, and the best price anywhere on the web. Minor issue was handled immediately. "

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.