Stores > PrintGlobe

• Address: 5812 Trade Center Drive, Suite 100
    • Phone: 5124545985
    • Customer Support: 5124545985
    • Business Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm

"Our order was handled professionally and well done. We experienced some supply shortages.but our representative handled it honestly and creatively."

"I was extremely pleased with the service and efficiency of PrintGlobe, Inc. Kaytee Shreve was very helpful and her follow through was professional. I highly recommend Kaytee and PrintGlobe.
Mary Maloney
Becker College

"Terrific customer service and a good quality product. I would definitely order again and recommend them."

"Print Globe has an awesome website that is easy to navigate and look at options. However, once making some choices, it was great to be able to work with a real-live person...which gave it that personal touch that is needed (in my opinion) to make those final decisions."

"I had a great experience with printglobe. Their representative, Matt Barry, was very helpful, and my items arrived quickly and with great quality."

"Lacey Lee was awesome to work with. Extremely helpful, very responsive and accommodating. Highly recommend. "

"Kaytee was very helpful. We had a tight deadline and Print Globe turned it around quickly -- even thought it wasn't a big order in terms of dollars. "

"working with PrintGlobe was a pleasure. They are very professional and provide the best quality service and goods. This is my second time dealing with them and Lacey Lee is nothing but a pleasure to deal with. I will definately be a repeat customer."

"Jim was great to work with and made our requested changes exactly as we needed. It was easy, fast and inexpensive. Will definitely use this company again."

"Great service, fast and good quality

"They are awesome! Super happy with the customer service, the price, and most of all, the actual product. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

"Quick and professional service, item was as described and arrived on time. "

"This was our second time using PrintGlobe as a company. Both times we've been extremely satisfied with the level of service and the product received. "

"We LOVE our imprinted luggage tags! The PrintGlobe service from start to finish was exceptional! John helped guide me every step of the way. I highly recommend PrintGlobe and look forward to working with them again soon!"

"Working with PrintGlobe was so easy! My account rep Jim Yule was so easy and fun to deal with and from start to finish, the process was seamless. I would use them again!"

Share PrintGlobe's store rating

PrintGlobe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PrintGlobe is not a merchant member
PrintGlobe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!