PrintGlobe Reviews - page 7 - printglobe.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 619 reviews

PrintGlobe is not a merchant member
PrintGlobe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had a great experience with printglobe. Their representative, Matt Barry, was very helpful, and my items arrived quickly and with great quality."

"Lacey Lee was awesome to work with. Extremely helpful, very responsive and accommodating. Highly recommend. "

"Kaytee was very helpful. We had a tight deadline and Print Globe turned it around quickly -- even thought it wasn't a big order in terms of dollars. "

"working with PrintGlobe was a pleasure. They are very professional and provide the best quality service and goods. This is my second time dealing with them and Lacey Lee is nothing but a pleasure to deal with. I will definately be a repeat customer."

"Jim was great to work with and made our requested changes exactly as we needed. It was easy, fast and inexpensive. Will definitely use this company again."

"Great service, fast and good quality

"They are awesome! Super happy with the customer service, the price, and most of all, the actual product. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Quick and professional service, item was as described and arrived on time. "

"This was our second time using PrintGlobe as a company. Both times we've been extremely satisfied with the level of service and the product received. "

"We LOVE our imprinted luggage tags! The PrintGlobe service from start to finish was exceptional! John helped guide me every step of the way. I highly recommend PrintGlobe and look forward to working with them again soon!"

"Working with PrintGlobe was so easy! My account rep Jim Yule was so easy and fun to deal with and from start to finish, the process was seamless. I would use them again!"

"We are extremely pleased with the EXCELLENT customer service John T. Bohls provided us with two very important projects. The products we received were of very high quality. We plan to do further business with PrintGlobe in the future. We cannot thank John enough for everything he did to ensure our products arrived on time, even though we were late in requesting the products. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Roxan H. Caillet, Administrative Assistant, Concord Baptist Church, Baltimore, MD 21207

modified review This review was modified by ConcordBaptistChurch on October 30 2012 09:22:00 AM

"From my first contact with PrintGlobe to inquire about their products to the receipt of my order, I was kept in constant contact about the progress of my order. I dealt with Steve Gracia and his customer service is outstanding. He was in constant communication with me via phone and email. I always felt that my order was being looked after and there was nothing to worry about reaching my deadline. The order was shipped on time as promised and arrived in good condition. I will definately recommend PrintGlobe to others. "

"My experience with PrintGlobel was a delight. The produce a quality product a very good price. JoAn, my Acct Manager was informative, attentive and made the whole process seamless from ordering to delivery. I will order from them in the future."

"I recently ordered Jalapeno seed packets for an event and was thrilled with the customer service and their responsiveness. They were so willing to help and customize my order. I was able to not only customize the content, but I was able to swap pictures, change fonts and specify colors. The art department sent my quality mock-ups promptly. My sales representative JoAn Taylor was so helpful and responsive as well. Overall, I had a great experience working with PrintGlobe and will definitely be using them again in the future. "