• Address: 1266 East main st
    • Contact: cs@primotronix.com
    • Phone: 800-571-2717
    • Customer Support: 800-571-2717

• checkmark icon COD

"Great low prices and fantastic customer service. Great experience dealing with these guys!! Highly recommend them!!"

"Great customer service. I will definitely order again. "

"Very professional, asked for order verification. Excellent customer service. "

"good service with primotronix

"I am utterly SHOCKED that this company has any 5 star ratings. Maybe most of you haven't had to actually deal with them on a long term basis or call customer service over and over and over again. I was initially happy with the service but since then have recently told them I will be seeking legal advice if I don't receive my camera. I origionally ordered a Nikon D600 (body only) and spent nearly $2000 on it and a few accessories for it. I received it quickly but after only a couple of weeks I dropped it while trying to juggle a few bags, my 15 month old son, all while being very pregnant. I called Nikon to see if I could get it repaired and that's when I discovered that my camera was a gray market product, which means this company does not register their cameras (at least Nikon) through Nikon. It also meant that Nikon would not touch my camera. I then contacted Primotronix thinking I was screwed because I just unknowingly bought a product that wasn't properly registered. They assured me it would be fine and I could send my camera into them to be replaced under the warranty. Awesome! Or so I thought. I set it in June 10, 2013 and it has been over THREE MONTHS (Sept 22 today) since I sent it in to be replaced and I STILL don't have it back. My daughter is now 3 months old and I don't have one picture of her that wasn't taken with a camera phone. I have called a countless number of times to customer service. I am either on hold for hours, hung up on, or rudely rushed off the phone. The phone is never answered with professional greeting but instead with "hello" or "yeah." I was first told my camera would be replaced quickly, then I was told it was being repaired, then the part was on back order, then the part was STILL on back order, the part would be in tomorrow and the camera sent off first thing next week and over nighted, then the camera was still being repaired and would be shipped 2 day air, and the last time I was given a tracking number because it had already been shipped out. That was 3 weeks ago. Last time I called I was hung up on 3 times. I just got off the phone this time and was told my camera was not able to be repaired and is being replaced. I SPENT $2000 DOLLARS ON THIS CAMERA!!! Maybe that's not a lot of money to some people, but it is to me. I sacrificed to buy this camera so that I could start a business and help bring in some money for my family. I have not gotten one phone call about my cameras status, my emails have gone unresponded to, and I am treated like no one could care less about the fact that I have been waiting so long for my camera. I guess the lesson here is to NEVER have an accident and drop your camera because if you send it in to be repaired you may never see it or your money again. I cannot express how displeased with this company and piss poor service. I will never give them my business again and I will go out of my way to pay more just to avoid them. If I could give them ZERO stars I would. "

"Overall its been great experience with Primotronix, I would recommend others to ogo with Primotronix.
compare to other merchants, rates are pretty reasonable.

"I found the Primotronix Website to be very user friendly and their prices and selection to be better or equal to all other sites I looked at. I would recommend Primotronix."

"Primotronix has a nice collection of Canon lenses. It was a nice shopping experience for me. I ordered a 50mm canon lens with them and the deal was great. After placing the order, the seller said that I will receive a lens hood with my purchase. Lucky day today!"

"One of the worst online shopping experiences I have ever had. If you love the run around, if you love bad service, if you love having to dispute your credit card charge in order to get your money back after being lied to and blatantly ripped off, Primotronix is your store! Say yes to getting screwed! Say yes to getting ripped off! Say yes to pi$$ poor customer service so bad it would make the Taliban look good! Say yes to RipoffTronix, I mean, Primotronix!

If you buy from these farbrechers after reading this you deserve whatever BS you get. Any money you think you might save will cost you ten times as much in frustration and anger.

"Great communication & service!"

"The price is good, good customers"

"Good prices and customer service."

"Good customer service, great price. I have enjoyed working with them."

"Bad customer service. I had to call in to confirm the order and when I did they tried to sell other products. When I denied him the sale, he treated me rudely and said I would receive my camera in 2 to 3 weeks. It has now been 4 weeks since my credit card was charged, still no camera. "

"Great customer service and prompt attention to my order. Great deal too!"

Primotronix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Primotronix.com is not a merchant member
Primotronix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!