Primary Arms Reviews - page 4 - primaryarms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.81/10 2,055 reviews

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,055)

"Another accurate and quick shipment! Love doing business Primary Arms!"

"My experience with Primary Arms was very positive from start to finish. The staff was courteous and professional, the product was as advertised, and the shipping was prompt. I will use them again and would definitely recommend them to my friends."

"excellent customer service, great product at a great price. fast shipping. thank you very much!"

"Fast shipping. No nonsense."

"Best customer service I have ever dealt with. Period. Timely, accurate, curteous. "

"Primary Arms service was great! Everything I ordered shipped out very fast and packaged securely. I will making future purchases from them."

"I couldn't be any more satisfied with my order from Primary Arms. They delivered a superior product quickly and without any hassle. I try to promote them as often as I can. "

"I wish I had found Primary Arms sooner. They had everything I needed to finish my latest AR-15 project. Their prices were very competitive if not better than other online stores, their delivery was fast and reasonable and best of all, they were stocked with all the things that I wanted.

They've earned my repeat business.

"Quick shipping, great communication, and they carry the best products."

"Always a pleasure to do business with Primary Arms. People are great and the prices/inventory keeps me coming back."

"I gave P A a 5 star rating for their excellent customer service from start to finish unfortunately when my son took the AR out to shoot it the for the first time he found out that it did not cycle correctly, interchanged his friends bolt carrier in to his upper and it worked fine called back to P A and let them know of the problem was given Yankee Hill Machine Co. # called them and received a very rude customer service rep, even hung up on my son, gave no mailing address so I called back and took care of that .. I have worked for several years in customer service and that is not how you treat your customers, paid another nearly $ 15.79 to ship it back to them just to find out they said nothing was wrong with it paid another $7.50 to be mailed back to us, now wait as of this moment for it to arrive through UPS to see if it works , really hoping all is well this time Thank you for listening sincerely Lela Tibbetts"

"Very easy to navigate through the site, items in stock were shipped fast and we're easily tracked. I would and will recommend and purchase more items from this company in the future."

"Quick shipping and everything as advertised. A pleasure to do business with."

"Very fast shipping, high quality, first place I shop from now on."

"I wish primary sold everything I need. I had a great experience. I ordered a gen 3 red dot sight, which I absolutely love, some mags and a boresnake. Primary arms has a solid reputation. It's easy to see how they got it.

Jamie S.