Stores > Primary Arms

• Customer Support: 713-344-9600
    • Business Hours: M-F 9am-5pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-10-22

"Good price on trigger. Fast processing of order. Shipping was fast and not excessive price. I'll be back."

2015-10-21

"Nothing to complain about. It was all perfect except for a picture that did not represent the upper receiver I bought. Granted, it was a better hand guard and what was originally posted on the picture. In fact, it is the EXACT hand guard that is on the 16" 300 blk upper receiver you sell and also bought. Now it has a matching twin."

2015-10-21

"Awesone and products as described. "

2015-10-21

"Primary Arms always delivers!"

2015-10-20

"I am very satisfied with the overall service, customer support and quality of the items I have purchased from Primary Arms. I will continue to purchase any parts that I want from them in the future. Primary Arms is my first choice to locate and purchase items I want for my rifles."

2015-10-20

"Best lpk at the best price. Why go anywhere else than Primary Arms? "

2015-10-19

"Always fast service and usually the best price. Always my first choice for my ar parts."

2015-10-19

"They are the bomb.com at good deals and products. They ship fast and have honored their warranty when I had an issue once. I will when I can afford or have the need use them again!"

2015-10-19

"Product was as described, price was fair, delivery was fast. That's all I need. "

2015-10-19

"Cant go wrong with Primary Arms. The only thing they need to do is give a discount on their Red Dot optics."

2015-10-19

"always fast. products are first class "

2015-10-19

"Primary weaponry good to deal with fast shipping thank you"

2015-10-19

"Hey Primary Arms thanks for the fast and awesome service i received when i made my order - looking forward on making my next !"

2015-10-18

"Quick service and delivery

2015-10-18

"Very positive experience with Primary Arms. The order was shipped quickly and arrived faster than I expected. The Advanced micro dot sight and the risers that were ordered were much better than I expected. The Micro Dot sight works perfectly. To top it all off, the price was very reasonable"

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.