• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"got it within a few days, 1-6 acss for 762 was a great item"

"Great price. Shipped immediately and received fast.

Thanks

"Quick shipping response was appreciated."

"Primary has been the best with quick deliveries and the customer service is awesome I will continue to do all my builds with them. "

"A great shopping experience. The very best quality products at a very reasonable price. Very good communication, fast shipping, and complete notification of when to expect my purchase. I recommend Primary Arms to everyone who wants good products at a fair price. Thank you, again."

"*Writing here because PA filters the reviews on their site*

PA shipped my order without following their own policy.

I ordered an upper, and a flash hider and PA shipped via FedEx requiring an "adult signature". This means that I cannot sign for my package and leave the slip at the door. A driver will have to check my ID. The problem? They could have shipped with "signature required" without the *adult* stipulation which indemnifies them. On their shipping page it says orders over $400 must be signed for (this is fair), ammo orders require *adult signature* (also fair), but they did this to me and it has created quite the PITA.

Instead, I am stuck in a situation where FedEx has been trying to deliver since Saturday (it's now Tuesday), and if I call to pick it up, they have to move it to a location for me to do so and that will be an additional day.

PA's only stipulation for ADULT SIGNATURE is on ammo, and I didn't buy ammo. After calling back and forth between FedEx and PA, I was forwarded to a manager at PA and he just said "sorry, if you give us another chance we will make it right the next time".

The problem with this is that it's your job... getting it right the next time is not a favor to me... it's what you're supposed to do.

"I have made three separate purchases this year from Primary Arms. Every one of them was a pleasurable experience. There are four primary (no pun intended!) elements to a satisfying sales experience: Available merchandise, ease of purchase, price, and courteous, knowledgeable customer service. Primary Arms hits on all four: five-star rating in each!
This company is my number 1 go-to store for all my tactical needs.

"Quality products, best customer service and the fastest shipping in the country!"

"Fast shipping! Great products! Web site is very easy to use. massive selection."

"Primary Arms Delivered what I Order in Record Time as Usual, and the Price was Perfect! Because it was on sale! I Love that Place..."

"It is awesome. Must have good scope mount. Super simple to zero out. Will buy another one. "

"It was a good buy. I would recommend the optic for anyone. "

"great service, great products...a great co. to do businees with"

"Very efficient service from your company . Looking forward to doing future business with your company . Thanks for the fast service.."

"So far I have ordered from PA on two separate occasions. Each time the delivery was awesome, fast and accurate. I used only one item (a micro red-dot with AR mount), and it fits exactly as the web ad says. "

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.