• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2015-07-14

"PA is my go to AR shopping location. Easy to find, buy and ships fast, too."

2015-07-14

"Excellent service will use them again"

2015-07-14

"Prompt service and delivery. Good selection and very nice web site. Competitive pricing."

2015-07-14

"My orders have been very easy with Primary Arms. The orders are packaged and shipped quickly and communication emails have always been sent out to help keep track of where my items are in the process of getting to me. "

2015-07-14

"Great experience with Primary Arms (as usual). Great sale prices on their products and always fast shipping. I am and always will be a return customer."

2015-07-14

"Everything I ordered from Primary Arms was exactly as advertised! Was shipped quickly and with outstanding communication! All at a great price! I will definitely be buying from them in the future, as well as, recommending them to my friends"

2015-07-13

"Fast shipping and great customer service"

2015-07-13

"Primary Arms fails!....... to let me down. Everytime I order an item it is shipped right away. i have never had issues with the quality of the products I buy from them and if you catch the right sale, the price is right as well."

2015-07-13

"Great products and super fast shipping as always. Will be ordering again and again from primary arms."

2015-07-13

"This was a great shopping experience!
I will continue business with them. "

2015-07-12

"Great store. Knowledgeable staff."

2015-07-12

"Oder experience is always great. Your fast shipping keeps me coming back. Thank you to all who make it happen. "

2015-07-12

" Primary Arms is my first stop when I'm looking for gun parts and accessories. If they carry it I will order from them. If they have it in stock their shipping cost is very reasonable and they ship super quick. They've earned my business!"

2015-07-12

"My order arrived promptly and they handled a return very well."

2015-07-11

"Heard nothing but great things about these guys on Reddit. Great first experience with them. Everyone in the shop was super helpful helping me pick out the finishing parts for my AR. This'll be my first go-to from this point on."

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.