• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Low Price. Super fast shipping plus a free hat. Couldn't be better. "

"PA Micro Red Dot met all expectations. PA customer service made good a dumb mistake that I made. Very satisfied."

"The service and speed at which my order was handled and delivered to my home was WONDERFUL !! Out of every company that I have done business with in the past none have got the job done so fast. Thanks you Primary Arms for setting the bar higher on not only quality and pricing but also on service. You truly have a top rate operation."

"Great company to deal with. Fantastic products and the best customer service I've received in years."

"I purchased the Micro Dot MD-06. Delivery was very fast, they kept me informed of order status, I have not installed the item yet but seems like a high quality product. Bought it based on a recommendation from a friend that owns it. Also it has many positive comments on other websites. "

"Great product and good prices! "

"They are absolutely the best. "

"Products shipped fast. Service was outstanding. Packaging and items were excellent. I ordered in combination with a holiday and received a great deal. If you sign up for the email notification, you can get awesome deals. Great job as always from Primary Arms."

"Absolutely awesome! Primary Arms is a great place to do business with and would highly recommend them to anyone."

"Primary Arms is always the fastest ordering processing among all vendors I buy from. I have only had to contact they once about an order issue and they resolved it right over the phone on the same one call. PA is awesome and my favorite AR accessories vendor! On my most recent order, I asked for extra security on the packaging due to some recent courier theft I experienced from another vendor and PA got my request from the special notes I included in the online checkout and my box received had extra security tape. What can u say about a retailer that actually cares and listens to their customers. PA sets the highest standard for a merchant!"

"Good quality, good prices and fast delivery. A preferred supplier"

"Could not be happier.
My package arrived in mere days, despite my placing my order on a holiday weekend.
The item itself, an red dot sight, is amazing. Literally the best I have ever used, especially in light of it's very reasonable cost.
They were very quick in answering my e0-mail questions, better than any other vendor I have dealt with.
I recommend the sight, and Primary arms in general, to anyone, with no reservations whatsoever.

"Awesome Texas company and faster than a speeding bullet SHIPPING."

"Everything I purchase from Primary Arms comes exactly as described and their shipping is unbelievably fast. If they have what I am looking for I will buy from them. Prices are outstanding also. "

"Placed my order on Friday of a holiday weekend (July 4th), received it the following Monday. Sooner than expected. Expedited service as always. Keep it up PA.
Thank you.

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.