Stores > Primary Arms

• Customer Support: 713-344-9600
    • Business Hours: M-F 9am-5pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-10-29

"Great products and price. Shipping was fast and very reasonable."

2015-10-28

"Great experience with Primary Arms. Fast shipping and quality products at good prices. I will do business with them again."

2015-10-27

"I'm happy that I'm able to visit Mike and the gang for the great selection they have."

2015-10-27

"Friendly folks who are interested in their customers and take the time to assist and advise the customer when making a purchase. My friend Dave Sewell referred me to Primary Arms an I must say with great customer service you have a loyal customer in me!"

2015-10-27

"I will be ordering from primary arms again in the future. Great prices, products, and service."

2015-10-27

"It was easy to find what I was looking for on their site. Everything arrived in perfect condition on a timely basis."

2015-10-26

"I have always had a great experience with primary arms."

2015-10-26

"Excellent prices, and fast delivery. What else can you ask for?"

2015-10-26

"Primary Arms was very prompt in getting my order to me. I had no difficulties at all with this experience. I would recommend Primary Arms to anyone."

2015-10-25

"Primary Arms has one of the best customer service you can find. Their items are priced very well and their shipping is super fast!"

2015-10-25

"I love going through primary arms, they always have great prices, fast shipping, and a big variety of awesome parts."

2015-10-25

"I ended up not ordering many people I know said Primary Armed has poor customer service so I went elsewhere ."

2015-10-24

"They delivered quick! Their prices are second to none. Overall a great experience."

2015-10-24

"These folks achieve what every other retailer should be striving for.
They provide a product that meets what is promised each and every time. They make o exaggerated claims for what they offer, and everything I've ever purchased from them has held up to the level of quality and function they promised.

The long and the short of it; if the product they've described to you meets your needs you can buy it with confidence that it will perform as they've describe. No BS.

2015-10-23

"great gun parts at cheap prices"

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.