• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"A+++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"The best ever for your ar parts!!"

"Primary Arms is a great company with top notch customer service and shipping."

"Very pleased with the red dot. I hear great things about primary arms customer srevice"

"Fast shipping great quality "

"I ordered an AR15 barrel for my husband for our anniversary. It was perfect and he has since finished his assembly of his now, new rifle. He is extremely happy with it. Thank you for your not only fast service but ordering the barrel was very easy.

Thank You!

"Awesome optic, works very well"

"Clear photos and logical presentation coupled with accurate descriptions made it easy to find what I was looking for. Excellent communication all the way so I knew when to expect my purchase. Great price on hard to find items will keep me coming back. "

"Good product, great price, quick shipping. What more could you ask for?"

"I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service was just great. I will not hesitate to buy their products again. "

"Great product and very responsive customer service."

"they took time to speak with me and help me decide on what is best for me. Great service.

"I was impressed by the customer service. Had a minor problem with an item and it was made right without hesitation. Great prices and high quality merchandise. I will be a return customer and recommend Primary Arms to my friends."

"As usual, primary arms delivered with the fastest shipping and great packaging. I ordered a BCM keymod vfg with absolutely no issues."

"I have Primary Arms on my favorites list for a reason. I have ordered many items from Primary Arms, items from other manufacturers as well as Primary Arms very own name brand items. The items made by Primary Arms were manufactured to the highest standards. I have had no complaints or problems with any item I have ordered from them. Shipping has been fantastic since they send out your order in a very timely manner to get it to you as fast as possible. I will continue to order from Primary Arms and will recommend them to friends and family."

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.