Primary Arms Reviews - page 3 - primaryarms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.81/10 2,055 reviews

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,055)

"Very fast service. Can't wait to order again"

"Fast shipping and works great! What more can you ask for? Also, had them Mark Fragile on the Package and they did just that. Only because I live over sea's on Kauai, Hawaii. This Website is your one stop Shop for Building your AR15/ M4. Primary Arms will have my business in the future and I strongly recommend it to everyone! Mahalo's"

"quick and delivered on time and correctly"

"Amazing prices and fast shipping! Awsome products as well"

"Mike, the guy at the front desk was very educated and knowledgeable of all weapons and accessories available. It was more like buying from a friend than a company. "

"I ordered at one time a red dot and riser then recently 4 magazines and some batteries. Took no longer than 4 days to get to my house. Very pleased with all products and delivery. Red dot is excellent. "

"Great price, even without the sale. Had exactly what I was looking for and arrived faster than expected."

"good prices.nice items.websight is easy to use."

"First scope had screwed up crosshairs. Returned it with no problems. Sent me a new one when they had the old one. I think they should have just sent a new one ASAP, but I had time to wait. "

"Primary arms is a top notch business that always delivers there products in a timely manner! They are my first choice when buying any products!!
God bless
josh

"PA is always great to order from."

Left Coast

"Primary Arms has great products. There web shop is easy to use and the products ship fast with plenty of shipping options. "

"I went into the store and the clerk was very helpful in showing me how to set up an account and place an order. I appreciated having him help me clear my browser session so that my credit card information wouldn't be at risk."

"Great product. Works just as the product is suppose too. Received my product within 24hr. "

"Great customer service, had called with a couple questions and the phone was answered second ring. Talked with Brett and was super helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. I will look to primary arms first for all purchases from now on."