Got an email at 5:02 am for an..."" >

• Business Hours: M-F 9am-5pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

Perfect

"Couldn't be happier with my upper receiver!!!"

2016-08-22

Great products, great service, fast shipping

"Great products, great service, fast shipping, this was my first order from PA, and they threw in a free PA camo hat. Thanks!!!"

Great product, quick shipping

"Great company to work with, great product. Customer support explained the difference in mounts to me prior to ordering which was very helpful for an AR newbie."

2016-08-22

amazing prices and amazing service

"return was quick and easy"

Tier One Service

"Recently purchased a M&P 15-22 I had never ordered a gun online before and had some questions on the process and the rifle itself. The customer service was awesome answered my questions and even visited the mfg website to answer a question they didn't know while I was on the phone. I am enjoying the rifle and will continue to purchase from Primary Arms in the future! Great job!"

FAST SHIPPING, EXCELLENT PRICES STOREWIDE

"My go to for my shooting needs.!"

2016-08-22

"Great price and fast shipping "

Super fast quality

"They sent me an email that have an 300 upper back in stock . Ordered it had it crazy fast . Very happy with the speeding service and quality of products . American made ! "

No issues, very pleased!

"Good products and super fast delivery. I'm a dedicated Primary Arms customer, no complaints!"

Outstanding Service and Bargain Prices

"Recently purchased a American Defense Swing off Mount for my Atibal 1-5x Maginfier. The items arrived 48hours after purchase via regular ground shipping at a cost price of $79.99! I have never seen this mount for under $120. I mounted up my optic and it probably the best Maginfier mount I have ever used. My only complaint is it a bit hefty compared to others I own/have used. But it sets securely in both positions and transitions smoothly. Also order a AMBI safety selector from Seekins Precision for my MK18 build. Could not be happier with it. It reaches safe and fire positions with a nice positive feel and the textured pad work great even in leather gloves.

Plus they through in a free PA hat!!

Could not be happier with my purchase!

I'm dang Proud of em!

"Everything was delivered quickly and packed very well to perfection I ordered about 4 or 5 parts and would defly order from them in the near future! "

Excellent

"Everything went as advertised "

Great looking upper

"This is an awesome upper, especially when you factor in the unbeatable price! Great product at a great price! "

Five Star Customer Service

"Primary Arms took care of all of my needs besides being so extremely patient when I needed some technical advice on an AR Build .

Primary Arms stands behind every product they sell, so I never worry if I brought the wrong product or if the product purchased is not as described by the manufacture. They will take it back and try and find what I'll need to replace it with.
Primary Arms is Simply the Best!!

Trijicon MRO Red Dot with American Defense Co-witness excellent pair

"This Trijicon MRO Red Dot site with the American Defense Co-Witness was a great deal when I caught them onsale together. I searched everywhere and no one could beat Primary Arms. There Customer Service is A+++ and you couldn't ask or get better.
The sight and mount came with everything and mounted on my Colt 6920 SOCOM with each and looks great.

I'm very happy with this purchase and product combination.
You can't go wrong. Just wait for the right sale.

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.