• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Items in stock ,great prices and fast shipping "

"Arrived quickly. Satisfied with product quality"

"Excelent coustomer service outstanding comunication with there coustomers, PA products are some of the best on the market fir a fraction of the cost "

"I live close to primary arms so went into the shop instead of ordering online. Both guys at the counter were super knowledgeable and helpful. They will be getting more of my business soon."

"Great prices and fast shipping as always."

"Yes, I received my item in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this company."

"I got my package exactly when you said I would and my nephew really liked it....Thanks...Have a great day.

Charlene Crabtree

"They always deliver on time without delay."

"Bought a Timney #3 comp trigger for an AR 15. Price was good and shipping was reasonable. Trigger works great. Would buy from again. "

"Awesome quick service. The only problem was the stupid UPS driver wasn't paying attention and delivered it to a neighbor in the opposite end and in the wrong floor of my apartment. "

"Ordered twice, fast shipping and good pricing. Will order from them again!"

"Every purchase made so far has been of high quality and delivered fast. They don't sit on orders like Brownells,"

"Ordering process itself is byzantine but quality of product and timeliness of delivery are superb. "

"Unit came in a few days and shipping was fast, No problems and I'd recommend you to my friends. I fact 2 others ordered the same scope from Burris that I did.

Thanks

"Primary Arms rocks! Within minutes of placing my order, confirmation was received. Two hours later It was shipped and I was furnished a tracking number. Take note, this was on a Saturday and around the crazy holiday season. This is my second order with them and I will try to give them all of my business."

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.