• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"As always Primary Arms delivered a quality product at a great price in a rapid manner, I'll be back for more!"

"I received my red dot optic very quickly and when I installed it I noticed something was wrong. I emailed primary about the problem and was contacted very prompty. They fixed everything and I will be a lifetime customer from this point on. "

"They shipped quickly, their prices are great and their customer service is incredible. I LOVE to shop with Primary Arms! "

"I ordered the 6x magnifier for my AR rifle, I am very satisfied.
Primary Arms products have many first hand reviews which also helped me decide. The products I ordered were as advertised and excellent quality just as the other reviewers stated. I am pleased and have already reordered other items. Quality products, good internet site and fast shipping. I highly recommend Primary Arms to all of my co-workers.

"Great company. Awesome service"

"Very fast shipping and even better pricing. "

"Always a pleasure to give PA my business"

"Primary Arms delivered this, my first order quickly. I was out of town when I ordered it (Thanksgiving) and the gear was on my doorstep when I got home Monday. I've continued doing business with them."

"My order showed up very quiclkly and packaged well. The only thing I would have liked to receive shipping info. But it was like Christmas when it arrived and I didn't know. "

"Had to exchange a BCG and they had the company contact me within one business day. Super fast shipping too.
On a different order I did have to pay return shipping for what I would call a "blem" upper & BCG... It's all good, they have decent prices and a lot of inventory..

"Exellent customer service and always responds to emails,
Great price and the items are good quality. This is the place to shop for firearms accessories and parts etc.. And the delivery was quick.

"Product is excellent service is unparalleled my one and only complaint is that I was unable to use American Express to complete my purchase. Should this change I would gladly shop with Primary Arms again.

Regards,
Joshua

"Always friendly and helpful. Worth the drive across town. "

"They were helpful and knowledgeable about their products, they helped me purchased exactly what I needed and it was delivered on time."

"Quick service and excellent parts "

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.