• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Good prices and quick delivery."

"Primary Arms initially shipped me the wrong unit however when I called and explained what happened, David went above and beyond to make sure the issue was resolved as quickly as possible with zero cost or inconvienance on my end. I have ordered from Primary Arms before and I will order from them again because of their outstanding customer service and incredible products!"

"I cannot say enough about Primary Arms. Super fast shipping, great prices, and the customer service is top notch. There are my go to source for items."

"I had purchased a mag release button from PA and to my mistake I did so as a guest so i did not recieve an email on my order. With out fail it showed up at my door in just 3 days. PA has the fastest shipping and great customer service. I look foward to my next purchase from PA"

"Prompt reply and advise prior to purchase and a quality product delivered (PA micro red dot)"

"Fast service. Provided exactly what I wanted at a great price."

"Very fast shipping. Great customer service. All companies should follow their lead."

"A great price on just what I wanted. The website made it easy to find what I wanted. I was able to find exactly the right holo scope, mount and bonus magnifier. The rebate offered just made the deal sweeter. I could have paid the same for just the scope at other sites. Primary Arms gave me more value for the money. Very satisfied!"

"There shipping was quick and customer service was excellent. "

"I always search Primary Arms (PA) first when I need a particular item. And I usually end up purchasing the said item(s) from PA too. PA knows how to do customer service, as well as delivery time. I have never waited more than 3 days for package. And it's more like you get your order in 2 days. Provided you ordered by 3PM or earlier. Because PA will send your order out the day it was ordered. I did have to return something, and customer service couldn't have been any easier or better. Marshall (owner) definitely uses an excellent business model. Also, PA in house optics are definitely someone to consider when looking for a reasonable price and good optic alternative. I cannot justify spending $1K on an optic. If I was a professional, then "YES" I would want the best. However, PA does have some of their optics line a person could depend on them. If their lives were on the line. I also found PA carriers other manufactures in their inventory. What I discovered is PA doesn't carry gimmicky stuff or crappy items. The products PA carriers, is quality stuff from know manufactures. And the prices are in range of everyone's price point. They also, have excellent sales at least 4 times a year. I just picked up a bunch of PMAG Gen 3 for $9.98. The mags usually go for $14.98. So PA< provides these awesome sales when they occur. Not some sale in which you get 10% off. Don't get me wrong will take any sale or discount. However, with PA is so significant that the purchase is worth getting a lot of stuff you might need. I don't always wait for a sale from PA to purchase from them. And I would be willing to pay a bit more, due to the level of customer service PA provides. They simply do business how it should be conduct. And that means a lot to me from a buying stand point. "

"Primary arms just plain gets it!. Sell decent products for decent prices, to people who are NOT brand name snobs. Ship it in a timely manner, and stand behind it when occasionally they go bad or break, and make good on it. What the hell more could ANYONE ask for???????"

"Primary Arms has never failed to deliver in all aspects, quality, speed, and customer service. Would not hesitate to deal with again or recommend them to others."

"Primary Arms is quickly becoming to the fireams world what Newegg is to computers.

I used to shop around at dozens of stores for AR parts but found out quickly that, aside from a random sale here or there, Primary Arms always has the lowest price on just about everything.

Orders ship incredibly quick. On my last order my shipping notification came less than an hour after completing payment...on a Saturday!

I don't even bother shopping anywhere else anymore. No one beats PA's selection, price, or speed/cost of shipping. Period.

Can't wait to order one of their highly recommended optics.

"Very fast shipping and great service on the phone. "

"I have had several orders with Primary Arms. They always deliver with good prices and fast shipping.
I will continue doing business with them .

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.