Primary Arms Reviews - page 2 - primaryarms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,047 reviews

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,047)

"I have placed two orders recently from primary arms one for the geissle SSA e trigger and another for the 1 by 4 primary arms scope. Both products were great couldn't be happier and shipping was the fastest I've ever seen. As long as primary arms has what I need I'll order from them. Thanks for the great service. "

"Great guys, great prices!"

"Another great experience with Primary Arms"

"Prompt and efficient delivery."

"Great Product, Great service, Super fast shipping. This is my second order with Primary Arms....."

"Great service!! Amazingly fast! "

"Super fast shipping. Great product so far. Zero complaints. Will definitely do business with PA again. "

"Very fast service. Can't wait to order again"

"Fast shipping and works great! What more can you ask for? Also, had them Mark Fragile on the Package and they did just that. Only because I live over sea's on Kauai, Hawaii. This Website is your one stop Shop for Building your AR15/ M4. Primary Arms will have my business in the future and I strongly recommend it to everyone! Mahalo's"

"quick and delivered on time and correctly"

"Amazing prices and fast shipping! Awsome products as well"

"Mike, the guy at the front desk was very educated and knowledgeable of all weapons and accessories available. It was more like buying from a friend than a company. "

"I ordered at one time a red dot and riser then recently 4 magazines and some batteries. Took no longer than 4 days to get to my house. Very pleased with all products and delivery. Red dot is excellent. "

"Great price, even without the sale. Had exactly what I was looking for and arrived faster than expected."

"good prices.nice items.websight is easy to use."