• Address: 1700 Bryant Dr Ste 206
    • Contact: sales@powersportparts.net
    • Phone: 512-981-6434
    • Customer Support: 512-981-6434
    • Business Hours: 24/7 - Internet

"price was excellent and it was delivered much faster than expected"

"I never received my parts unfortunately after two tries. After many months and emails the company did refund all of my payments and shipping. I am stationed in the Navy in Guam and it is difficult getting parts out here. I have since ordered the brake line through another company which I did receive. The prices are good. After some much needed help from their CEO I finally received some help."

modified review This review was modified by Jimizz28 on November 16 2012 03:29:36 PM

"Very professional seller. Low prices , reasonable shipping cost, fast shipping. I look forward to deal with them in the future. "

"Great price on my Saddleman BR3400/EX Sissy bar luggage w/ built-in adjustable back rest - but if I wouldn't have known the exact product number I never would have found it on this site because there was no picture of the product & only a very vague description. Thanks to "Google Shopping", the listing came up first in the price-comparison list. The price was great & it arrived within a week in perfect shape with free shipping, so I'm very happy with the purchase. Seller really should consider improving the website with better (or ANY) pics &/or descriptions. "

"Fast and accurate, very pleased"

"Outstanding service. Part is better than expected. Site was easy to navigate. Received part in 3 days to Idaho. Pricing is extremely competative. Would buy from them again. 10/10"

modified review This review was modified by BUCK1870 on October 25 2012 04:10:57 PM

"placed an order via google checkout at 2am on the 18th for parts on 3-day fedex. card charged on the 18th, no tracking number as of the 21st.

"Not arrived yetTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

"This store went beyond duty to serve us when we needed items for an upcoming benefit (motorcycle ride) for a cancer patient.

They have earned our continued support for our motorcycle supplies.

John and Kristy Hilliard

"Excellent transaction all the way around."

"Excellent. Prompt service, fast delivery and best price. I will be calling on Powersport Parts again in the future!"

"After searching for days on the internet looking for a KOLPIN OUTFITTER BOX ans finding this site, because of such a low price, I was skeptical and thought Id find something wrong. I can not say enough about how great I feel knowing that I got exactly what I ordered and for the exact price they on thier site. An absolute 10 out of 10 to Powersports. Just added to my web browser FAVORITES list!!!! THANKS"

"ordered on 8/6, shipped on 8/8 and delivered on 8/11, a saturday, because they ship fedex. i was very happy with my entire shopping experience and the price was the best i could find online. what's not to like?"

"They were great - I got the Asterisk Ultra Cell's, lowest price I could find, and they shipped them out to me asap and I got them two days later. Just fabulous.
Also they did not have the color I ordered and called me the same day I ordered them to sort it out, they had another color and I said great !
I would absolutely order from them again. They were in the original box, packed nicely inside another box. Great job ! A++

"I needed a size exchange but was not manufactured by that brand,

Very helpful telephone customer service immediately made knowledgable recommendation for replacement. New helmet arrives Saturday.

Smoothly done. The price of the helmet was about $40 less than competition. Delivery is a little bit slow, but, from Texas, next day air delivery is only about $100.00 if you require immediate gratification...

Powersport Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Powersport Parts is not a merchant member
Powersport Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!