Stores > PowerNotebooks.com

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The Sager NP2740 is the best laptop that i have ever used. It is superfast and Linux just works out of the box.

PowerNotebooks support was excellent and the sales representative answered my questions promptly. Buying on the PowerNotebook site was very easy compared to other reseller sites.

"My salesman was quite knowledgeable and very helpful in explaining my choices. But, I think the remarkable thing about PowerNotebooks is their entire system for Customer Service. On every one of the several conversations I had; the person that answered the phone was able, willing and very well informed about my equipment and all my conversations with the company. There was no need for me to provide lengthy explanations; it was all right there for them to help me right away. It was like everyone there was my “primary contact” or better just like talking to an old friend. I even got a suggestion for free 3rd party software that made the transition from W7 to W8 much easier. I like the company a lot and will use them again."

"PowerNotebooks did great on my online purchase from Philippines. Donald, my sales representative, was very helpful and responsive on keeping me on track of its status. The item arrived in the Philippines after a month and everything was intact and working properly."

"Great service. Very helpful. Quick, easy. Amazing product. Could not be happier or recommend more."

"The whole staff is Super awesome with a capital everything and very easy to talk to. I would recommend this re-seller to anyone on the planet."

"Donald Stratton provided excellent information/service and
very timely advice regarding my purchase of A Sager NP8650.
He was also very accommodating when I made a configuration
change after placing the initial order. He also coordinated shipping so that I could pick up my new laptop while on holiday and that saved additional expense. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with PowerNotebooks!!!!

"Amazing computers, amazing sales department, amazing technical support. If you're in the market for a laptop, whether it's an everyday laptop, gaming computer or business machine Power Notebooks is where to buy it. Trust me, I searched online, big box stores and even custom builds and not one of them was as intelligent and courteous as Power Notebooks. I spoke with Donald and he was fantastic. I had a small issue with shipping and he fixed it. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Power Notebooks. Don't bother with the competition, this is the only place to buy!!"

"Mr. Donald Stratton,
It was a pleasure to do business with Power Notebooks. Both you and "Nita" were very helpful with the process and you delivered everything that you promised and on time. When I am in the market for another laptop I will be shopping at Power Notebooks first.

Competitive pricing, one on one technical guidance, first rate customer service

Thanks again for your guidance and service,
Paul S.

"The notebook arrived in tip top shape. This was an easy and painless process. Everyone was fast with responses and professional with their approach. It was simply tell them what you want, they'll send you an invoice, you pay for it, and its in your hands faster than you think with everything you asked for. I really enjoyed the fact that they even followed up with you personally which shows an extra care for customer service."

"Great service and good customer support. "

"Fantastic service and excellent product. I was extremely impressed with the computer I received and the specifications were exactly what I had wanted"

"I bought a Sager custom gaming laptop from PowerNotebooks.com, and I had a great experience. I placed my order online, and then wanted to add something to my order. I called them up, and they were very nice and helpful. The laptop was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I would recommend PowerNotebooks.com without hesitation."

"Sorry posting my review quiet late...

I bought a Sager NP7378. Thanks to PowerNotebooks, this notebook was having the perfect specification that I was looking for and the price it came was just unbelievable... :-) Beyond other things, I highly appreciate the Honest way of doing business without any marketing gimmicks and their Customer service staff have been very knowledgeable and courteous. Donald Stratton was very patient with me throughout the buying process when every alternative channel of payment I was trying was failing...Thank you so much :-)

Buy from PowerNotebooks.com they care about you & your needs and are not just a company that sells a brand.

"Received a lot of support and answers to questions regarding my purchase of a Clevo/Sager laptop. I received a lot of up-to-date information regarding the status of my order including delays from part shortages (not from their end). Will do business with them again when I come around looking for a new laptop at the competitive pricing range."

"I bought a Powerpro notebook (5:8-770) from them nearly a year and a half ago. I forgot about this review site, so I am going to rectify things now.

What you need to now about Powernotebooks: Best. Reseller. Ever.

I had some special requirements for my lappy (needed to be able to run Linux and I wanted some good graphics performance), so I called them up and the representative (sadly don't remember his name, I think it was Abe) gave me some great advice on how to get a really good laptop. He did upsell me from Sager to Powerpro, but I am not sorry about it at all because the quality is really nice.

It was delivered fairly quickly, no complaints there.

After I received it, I got a personal email from Donald asking me about my experience and how I liked it. I replied that I loved it, and went on in some detail on my struggles to get Linux installed (it's a little funny about Optimus, but I did figure it out eventually). He responded that they would make a note of it.

So if you are considering buying a gaming laptop and you want great service and a great product, buy from these guys. They are honest, give you a fair deal, and a great value.

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.