PowerNotebooks.com Reviews - page 4 - powernotebooks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,126 reviews

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,136)

"Power Notebooks is an unbelievable website and they offer the best line of computers i have seen! Donald Stratton helped me choose the right computer and helped me order it. The computer is amazing and customer service is great! I would most definitely recommend Power Notebooks"

"Wonderful service and advice, very knowledgeable!"

"I was a little skeptical at first, since to get a 3% discount I had to do a direct deposit into their account, and at first the bank even told me that it was most likely a scam, so I looked up a bunch of reviews, and called them to tell them how I felt, and then they had their branch manager talk to the manager at my bank, and I went in the next day, and they told me that it was legit. I got my laptop the next week. Donald even saved my $100, he told me that if I picked a different preset of the same computer, I could get the exact same specs and save $100!
I am very satisfied with my new GT70 Msi gaming laptop, and next time I need a computer, or my friend needs a computer, i'll go to powernotebooks.com, or send him there.

"Easy transaction and Great service, Im an international customer and I was amazed by the speedy delivery.

Donald is a true champion, poet and a judge of fine gaming laptops.

Highly recommended

"I'd been trying to configure a laptop to meet my needs at several sites. While they offered great products I could not get exactly what I needed. I decided to call powernotebooks and speak to a real person. Donald came on the line and we talked about my use case for the laptop I wanted. Bang took me to a specific model and walked me through every step in the config, explaining the options and what they would give me. Ordered on Monday, shipped on Wednesday, arrived on Friday. This laptop smokes. Boots to Win 8.1 Pro in like 6 seconds. The monitor is crisp clean and easy to read. I look for value in my purchases and I am totally happy. I have already recommended powernotebooks to friends and to strangers I would say without hesitation, buy with confidence."

"Donald and Staff provided me with great sale service and support throughout the buying process.
They were fairly quick responses to all of my questions.
Delivery was fast and very accuracy.
Laptop is fine and working very good.

"If your looking for top of the line produces with excellent service to go with them, then Power Notebooks.com is the place for you. I am extremely happy with not only the quality of the product I ordered, but the excellent quality of service I received.

"We've used them repeatedly and they've always been extremely knowledgeable and helpful. "

"I purchased a PowerPro R 5:8-770 from PowerNotebooks. The particular notebook I ordered is a "bare bones" version of a MSI GT60 with several upgrades including a memory upgrade (16GB), a mSata boot drive, a high capacity SSD main drive, and a BD ROM. Salesman Donald Stratton fielded a large number of questions over the telephone and made several good suggestions. I would definitely recommend Powernotebooks.com to a friend and have already done so. My laptop arrived quickly, has exactly what I wanted in terms of hardware, and was shipped with the drivers and OS installed (ready to go), included a full Windows 8 OS disk/license, and arrived with free of bloatware.

I purchased this notebook as a portable hobby solution for gaming, making music using DAW programs such as Steinberg Cubase 7 and Ableton Live 9, editing video and photographs, and watching movies. The headphone output sounds extremely good with my AKG headphones.

"They provided excellent customer service, my laptop works nice, has really good cooling and arrived promptly when they said it would be here. Would definitely recommend Power Notebooks for your Note book needs. The amount of Customization for your laptop is Awesome."

"I couldn't be more pleased with the whole buying experience with PowerNotebooks.com .They go above and beyond with customer service which is a rare thing in these days and times.Thank you for a great buying experience."

"Quick shipping and great customer service. Would definitely purchase from them again!"

"Great to work with Donald. New laptop arrived quickly. Very happy with how it functions."

"First time buying from PowerNotebooks, certainly wont be my last. Cant say enough about service whether on the phone or through email, they are their to cater to your needs and will help in just about any situation. Received my order in less then a week, you cant get prebuilt laptops that quick most of the time, this being a custom built laptop and arriving soo fast is nothing short of a miracle. The packaging was perfect and the laptop works with no problems (and is awesome). If you have any questions just talk to them via phone or email and they will respond promptly. So thanks for the service and helpful information, especially to Nita and Donald, Thanks!! "

" This re-seller is absolutely amazing. I can honestly say that I have never had a more pleasant buying experience in my life. my agent Donald, and his co-workers could not have been more helpful. There was no high pressure sales. Donald worked hard to help me find what I was looking for. Even though i decided to change my order two days after I placed it, powernotebooks.com worked hard to accommodate my indecision. They kept mye aware of the status of my order, from start to finish. I highly recommend powernotebooks.com for anyone looking to buy a new ODM laptop. A+++"