• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"I recently purchased a lap top from PowerNotebooks and the quality of Customer Service was Excellent! They provided personal service based on my needs and were extremely knowledgeable of their product. They followed up with us pre and post sale. I would highly recommend this Company *****"

"I have been buying from PowerNotebooks.com for the past several years. I am a court reporter who performs using voice recognition in live sessions. I also perform live CART and captioning. Therefore, I need a very good system that can keep Dragon performing while I am speaking at high rates of speed, and so the text can be streaming back to the recipient remotely at a near realtime speed. The only place I turn is to PowerNotebooks.com to get the quality and performance and customer services that I have come to experience with them. I have referred dozens of other of my colleagues to them who have purchased from the great folks at PowerNotebooks.com. I highly recommend their products and services. Their exceptional, personal, friendly customer service cannot be beat! The build and ship time were lightening fast and I'm very pleased with my latest purchase."

"I would never order a laptop from anyone else... best customer service I've ever experienced!"

"I am so not a computer person to start off with. I purchased a 17.3 inch laptop from Lenovo with Windows 8. I struggled with it for a year,sending it back twice because it crashed and froze 5 times a day. I fought with Lenovo to take it back and refund my money. Persistence paid off! Two friends told me about PowerNotebooks. I called and spoke with Abe Barnett. He knew exactly what I needed. He was very helpful and patient. Especially after all I had gone thru with Lenovo. I purchased a 17.3 power j 5:20 and so far pleased as punch! Its really fast and I love the large screen. I read the other comments on this site and with out a doubt recommend Abe and PN to everyone I know looking to purchase a new laptop! Good luck!"

"Very happy with my new laptop from PowerNotebooks. Great machine and it has all of the ports that I wanted. Not like the cookie cutter machines from the big guys. And the customer service was outstanding. They kept in touch on the build and the delivery and the machine arrived well packed and perfect. Nice to support a great American company who really does have great service. No long times on hold or uncaring service people. This was my first time with PowerNotebooks.com but it won't be my last. What a great find. I'm tickled pink. "

"I ordered a $2400 custom made Asus gaming laptop from these people 2 weeks ago. I received it Wednesday, and wow, did it look spectacular!

I ordered the special laser personalization tattoo for the top, back, and palm rest, and I have to tell you, that engraving looks like a million bucks! I was wowed!

Now what I liked the most about dealing with these people was that I could custom build my laptop to MY specifications. I wanted a high-end laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium, and if you buy a pre-built laptop anywhere, you'll get Windows 8. Pre-built laptops are a trade off - you have to take what features they come with.

Now with this company, you can add or subtract any feature you like.

Then, what truly impressed me was the integrity of the staff. I had a sales consultant named Donald Stratton. We walked through the entire list of options, and he honestly told me what I needed and didn't need.

There were some pricey options I wanted, and Donald honestly told me they were unnecessary. Wow! A salesman telling me he didn't want my extra money! It was clear to me that Donald's prime concern with me as a customer was that I get the laptop with all the features I wanted and without features I didn't need.

That to me is real integrity - something I all too often don't experience in today's business world.

Powernotebooks.com is a world-class, no-nonsense, honest company to deal with, one that offers top of the line products that can be customized. This was a dream experience for me.

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for customizable high end gear combined with the most honest and no-nonsense sales staff out there.

Two thumbs up!

"I am really happy with my new notebook computer. It is much faster and display is brilliant."

"I was looking to purchase an MSI computer from two different websites. I put Powernotebooks.com second because their website was a little bland and not as impressive as XoticPC. While PowerNotebooks was my second choice of it and another website I knew nothing about, after the first website gave me bad customer service (after ordering the laptop I wanted, 3 days later they told me that it would take 6 weeks to ship my computer because it was on back order) I went with powernotebooks.com. They were excellent when I called, the person on the phone told me exactly what I had to do to get the cash rebate. It was fast and seemless. The same evening I had instructions on how to pay for the laptop. I paid the next day, and the same evening my order was sent to production. They told me it would ship it 5-7 business days. It shipped 4 days later, took another 4 days to arrive. The packaging was very safe and secure. My MSI laptop had all the upgrades and I got it for a great discount. I was very happy and will only purchase my laptops from them now. I have recommended them to family and friends. Currently I'm saving up to purchase another laptop from them for my wife. If you are looking for a good customer service rep from the site ask for Abe. If you have any questions, call them, they'll answer all your questions. If you aren't sure who you want to order from, call them and you'll see how great their service was."

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase from PowerNotebooks.com. Donald was most helpful in my selection of a laptop. I found him to be patient and very knowledgeable when answering all of my questions. Mind you, this was Christmas Eve. When all was said and done I was able to stuff an extra $200.00 in my Christmas stocking with the savings that he saved me. The laptop arrived on time and is working flawlessly. I would encourage anyone out there looking to purchase a laptop to check out PowerNotebooks.com before making your decision. I am positive that you will be pleasantly surprised. "

"I was shopping on Cyberpower.com since I have 3 computers from them presently and by providence I came upon this website,by the way won't be buying from Cyberpower anymore these computers have a much different......... durable quality about them you'll see when you get it in your hands.

When I purchased (2013) my last fractal design desktop from Cyberpower it actually was bouncing around loose in the box and kept shutting down for no reason. When I popped the case all the connections to the mb were loose and the power cord was loose because it wasn't packaged securely not so when I got my laptop from here,super tight packaging.

Left an email message for more info didn't think anyone would respond I believe it was the day after Christmas and to my surprise Donald, one of the reps, there gave me a call.

He was very informative,knowledgeable and patient since I was only familiar with desktops and had a bunch of questions,we spoke about everything from RAID O,to anti-virus to Bios to most importantly the best system for me and of course the best pricing and he worked out both much better than I did,my configuration didn't take into account sales they were having presently.

No other website I found could match apples for apples for specs and pricing and to be clear it wasn't even close. I can't stand Windows 8 and he told me Windows 7 was no problem and it wasn't.

You go to Fry's and talk Windows 7 the rep told me it isn't even available anymore.......... I knew better from Cyberpower all my other computers have Ultimate on them.

I like Cyberpower but their tech support is somewhat lacking and Donald states his company gives free "lifetime labor" and free 24hr support the "labor" is what caught my eye didn't see that before! Their rating with the Better Business Bureau was impressive ( A+),their site was easy to navigate too.

One of the coolest thing for me about this site is the laser graphics section, I am a Christian and wanted a custom Christian graphics set-up on my new computer and Donald handled it with no problem at all.

Delivery was fast(next day included in pricing,she called me about 3:30PM to say it had shipped and about 3:30PM the next day Fed-Ex was knocking on my door).

When I got the computer......started it right up once I found the power button,(this laptop has a ton of trick buttons LOL!).

Downloaded my personal software that I love and I am good to go,don't have a single complaint,when you purchase from here request Donald.

"Ordered ASUS G750JW-DB71 from PowerNotebooks.com (Donald). Donald helped me with the initial configuration I specified saving me $200 and making my configuration even better. He then verified I received the computer after it was shipped and was very professional. I would recommend Donald and his company to anyone wishing to purchase a laptop with a special configuration. Thanks so much for your help! "

"PowerNotebooks is a company that you will feel comfortable purchasing from long after the sale. We're all familiar with the polite song-and-dance service up front, with web sites' flashy graphics promising top-notch, world-class products and support, but what happens after the sale when something goes wrong?
PowerNotebooks.com took good care of me. I've had problems with my MSI-branded laptop that proved elusive for MSI to fix over the past several months, but PowerNotebooks continued to do everything that they could to ensure that MSI got to the bottom of the problem, including funding the shipping.
PowerNotebooks could be an example in a college course on how to get customer service right.

"Donald at Power notebooks did an amazing job keeping in contact with me and I am more than happy with my brand new Sager laptop! Thanks so much!! "

"I was new to the US and was skeptical about ordering a laptop from an online reseller. However, I prepared an order and emailed Mr. Donald Stratton letting him know about my concerns. He referred me to his history on resellerratings.com. After reading about PowerNoteBooks.com here, I went ahead and placed the order. I'm glad I chose PNB.
Every question I had regarding deciding my Notebook among others, were patiently answered. I was quite happy with the product too, and went ahead and placed a second order couple weeks back for a beefier laptop for my brother. Again, Mr. Stratton saw me through the order and suggested ways in which I could avail the $50 discount.
I have recommended PNB to my friends and hopefully, they'll choose PNB when they are shopping for their next laptops.

"I bought a Sager NP7330 (Clevo W230ST) through PowerNotebooks.com. No problem at all with them. They supported me before the purchase and afterwards. Really good communication. I would buy from them again in the future. "

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.