Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 2,127 reviews

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
    PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PowerNotebooks.com contact information

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

All 2,137 Customer Reviews

"I bought a Sager NP7330 (Clevo W230ST) through PowerNotebooks.com. No problem at all with them. They supported me before the purchase and afterwards. Really good communication. I would buy from them again in the future. "

"I spent several months researching a new laptop and decided on the ASUS G750JW-DB71 Gaming Laptop as it was the balance between performance and price. The choice of seller finally came down to PowerNotebooks.com. I sent off my list of specifications and Donald replied within an hour and I had my order in within a day. After that I received constant updates as to the status of my order. When it was ready to ship I was immediately notified with the tracking data.

My laptop was well packaged and arrived right on time and in perfect condition.

I have been using it now for three months installing and updating all of my software ensuring that everything works well. It has gone without a hitch and I am very happy with it and with PowerNotebooks.com, you cannot go wrong with buying from them.

"Great service and communication. Thank you very much!"

"Highly knowledgeable, friendly, and professional staff. This is not your click and buy shop like eBay or amazon. I was elated to get to conversate with someone over my order and they walked through each line item to ensure I knew what I was getting and whether or not I should upgrade or downgrade based on my needs. Yes I said downgrade; they were willing to give up small margins in sales to ensure my order reflected my needs and expectations. Would buy again, will buy again. Bought a Sager NP8235 at around the 1300-1400 price point. A very high quality product with excellent thermal displacement design. Overclocking is very very possible with this laptop with the Intel extreme tuning utility that came with the software/driver disc. Samsung SSD boots on and off and back on faster than my keurig can squirt a cup of coffee. "

"The staff at PowerNotebooks give a personal touch to their business. It is a good feeling to feel like you are dealing with a person rather than an automated service. I am quite pleased with the laptop I received. "

"Good experience. I have dealt with Donald Stratton, communication was quick and efficient. Computer was ready quickly ( I customized memory and hard disk ) and it was shipped as promised so we could enjoy it over Thanksgiving. I got it in two bussines days and you also receive tracking number when it is shipped.
I bought MSI GT70 it is beatiful and powerful computer - there is no bad word to say about it (however, I only have it for a couple of days). I did not need to contact PowerNotebooks after I got the computer as there have been not issues since then.

"incredible machine and even better service"

"This was my first online purchase of a computer. I was somewhat skeptical, thinking of all that could possibly go wrong. After doing my research on Power Notebooks as with the other top 5 resellers, I purchased a $3400.00 laptop. I opted for the cash discount payment saving 3% . They sent instructions, making the process easy. The laptop was custom built and shipped on schedule. I received it shortly thereafter in perfect condition. Actually it looks better than the online pictures of it. I really liked everything about the laptop. It performed flawlessly on initial start up and first week;
then it developed a glitch with the screen. I called Power Notebooks about the problem and they were willing to do whatever was necessary to fix it. They thought it was possibly a driver issue and wanted me to consult with tech support first, before authorizing return for repair. Myself not being tech savvy, was unable to resolve the problem. With the laptop being new, I chose to return it for full refund, per refund agreement; instead of returning for repair. Power Notebooks honored the agreement and I promptly received a full refund without any hassle.
When dealing with internet companies---- reputation and integrity is everything!
I give Power Notebooks 5 stars on integrity.
I highly recommend POWER NOTEBOOKS.COM

"As a first time buyer from Powernotebooks, I was very pleased with the service I received. The phone support was extremely friendly and helpful. They even went as far as going to tell me about extra discounts that I wasn't aware about.

I had Donald helping me through e-mail, keeping me updated on my laptop the entire time. The delivery itself was insanely quick, as I received it within a day and I live in Canada. Donald even e-mailed me after I received my laptop, just to make sure everything was fine.

This is my second time buying a laptop online and this one far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely buy from them in the future.

"PowerNotebooks.com is an excellent company that offers amazing customer service and support. I have purchased two laptops from them now and each one has worked flawlessly and built exactly for what I needed. This company will ensure that you have an appropriately built product for your needs. In fact, their sales representative even talked me out of a more expensive Graphics Card after hearing my intended use! I couldn't recommend this company any more! Great service and great computers!"

"I decided to write this review to express my thanks and appreciation for PowerNotebooks staff specifically Mr. Donald Stratton whom I dealt with during my transaction.
Since this is the touch screen age, I was searching for a good touch laptop with good gaming as well as normal business use capabilities for a number of weeks. I have been unsuccessful in my search in our local market (Kuwait – middle east), and returned two lousy laptops in the process.
I decided to buy from overseas. I did some research and choose PowerNotebooks to build a custom ASUS N550JV-DB72 laptop for me replacing the normal slow 5000 RPM HD with a 256GB SDD and replacing the DVD drive with a second 1tb 7200RPM HDD in ODD bay.
Following are my evaluation points of this vendor:-
The most responsive and helpful sales and support people I have dealt with, response was very quick and helpful even after working hours and in weekends!
Their website allows for many customizations for laptops.
My laptop was built to my requirement without mistakes; it works well and is fast and carries a powerful punch (the credit also goes to ASUS and the 256 Samsung EVO SSD).
The laptop was also built and received ahead of expected schedule.

Looking forward to ordering from them again in the future

"PowerNoteboooks was super-efficient and friendly. From the date I placed the order - to receipt of the laptop - they were super to work with. In fact, I ordered the computer as a gift and they were able to ship it in an "unidentifiable" container. There were no extra un-requested software programs added onto the computer - it was exactly as described. In my opinion - it was the best deal for the money. I would highly recommend their products and services. "

"Excellent and efficient technical support, products, and delivery. Donald was especially great to deal with and technically savy. Saved me money and gave me a laptop setup that was just what I wanted. Shipping department called to confirm shipment to residential delivery and to remind that the package required acceptance signature. "

"After placing my order and running into problems in getting the cash to them, (problems with the banks, not PowerNotebooks,) Abe Barnett figured out another way for me to get the transaction done. This saved me: time, hassle, headache, and money. If it weren't for that, I would have had to increase my budget to buy the nearest equivalent specced laptop from a nearby brick and mortar chain, and they don't have an option to install an internal blu-ray drive on a laptop that did not originally come with it.

They also offer a clean install disk of the operating system, (not just the set of 5 system restore disks,) which I noticed not a lot of others do for laptops that come with OS preinstalled from the manufacturer. Thus I orderd that along with my laptop.

That said and done, after a few days, the laptop arrived, well packaged and in pristine condition. All ordered modifications and extra bits (video game coupons, software for the added blu-ray player, drivers, and clean OS, on their own disks,) present and accounted for. Basically, everything that I specifically ordered or should be there, was there.

A couple of days later, Abe emailed to ask if I was enjoying the new laptop and if I might have any questions. I replied that everything was perfect, if not exceeding my own expectations. (I've dealt with a lot of computer retailers/repair/refurbshers/etc. in the past and not all were this... uncomplicated.) Thus, when Abe asked if I could spare a little time to give some feedback on my experience with PowerNotebooks.com... Well, here I am and there you have it.

I will, as a last note here, say that though I consider myself to be Christian, at no time did I ever bring that up with PowerNotebooks. Therefore, as a business, they treated me more than fairly and earned my business on their merit.

"Very professionnal services.
The phone support is excellent and very responsive.
The items were perfectly packaged.