• PowerNotebooks. PowerNotebooks.com Elite Status

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

" If your in the market for custom built Laptop or PC, I strongly suggest Powernotebooks. From the start I was impressed with the instant contact with my questions. Donald was spot on with my specs I was looking for and put me on track for what fit my needs. Do waste time and money when shopping for a unit, I would start here. Robert
Unit PowerPro R 8:13-980 Gaming Laptop and its a beast!

"Talked to Donald and told him what I wanted, he then spent 1.5 hours educating me on what I should change to make my computer faster, better, and more powerful, after adding everything together, I figured I'd ended up spending around $700 more than I wanted, so I asked him what the price was at now, he let me know it was actually $800 cheaper than before,
This is because as a novice, i'd pick up a bunch of useless parts I didn't need, i'd added 3 terabytes of ssd space, and really only needed a terabyte of it,
we doubled the space the computer had, and didn't sacrifice actual speed.
So, in essence, he's spent 1.5 hours on the phone to lose money, and make me happier.
He did however, gain a customer for life.
and no, there' s box here asking if powernotebooks asked me to write this review, They didn't, but this is the site i came to when i was reviewing them, I thought it was ridiculous they had a 10/10 user rating... now I can see it's well deserved.

As far as price went, look, I bough an msi GT80 Titan... you don't buy that type of computer because it's cheap, but they were by far extremely competitive with the other three resellers i checked.

"Personable sales staff takes all the time you need. Good price, with fast delivery. Had a minor problem with the computer, but when I called support... they answered right away, spoke perfect English, and solved my problem quickly. This is how American business should be!"

"After doing a lot of research I decided to go with powernotebooks.com for my laptop purchase. My salesperson Donald Stratton was not only an expert on the product I was looking for, but was very helpful in my decision on what upgrades I needed and did not need for the laptop based on what I will use it for. I could not possibly be happier with the product, or the services provided by powernotebooks.com. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a computer. In a world where customer service is so important, you can not go wrong with them"

"I ordered a laptop from PowerNotebooks.com just before Christmas. I called their 800 number and spoke with a sales rep for roughly 45 minutes. He was quite friendly and very informative. Wanting make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. This is the main reason I decided to order from them. You get exactly what you want, no crapware and BS and especially, no touch-screen.
If you're looking for a laptop with more power, customization with a great warranty and customer service, you need not look elsewhere.

"I recently purchased an Asus laptop from PowerNotebooks. After I received it I decided to return it and buy a Mac. I did not receive any hassle from PowerNotebooks, everyone I talked to was extremely helpful and courteous. And my refund was expedited! If I ever want to build a laptop again I will surely use PowerNotebooks, you cannot beat their prices or customer service! A+++"

"The Sager NP2740 is the best laptop that i have ever used. It is superfast and Linux just works out of the box.

PowerNotebooks support was excellent and the sales representative answered my questions promptly. Buying on the PowerNotebook site was very easy compared to other reseller sites.

"My salesman was quite knowledgeable and very helpful in explaining my choices. But, I think the remarkable thing about PowerNotebooks is their entire system for Customer Service. On every one of the several conversations I had; the person that answered the phone was able, willing and very well informed about my equipment and all my conversations with the company. There was no need for me to provide lengthy explanations; it was all right there for them to help me right away. It was like everyone there was my “primary contact” or better just like talking to an old friend. I even got a suggestion for free 3rd party software that made the transition from W7 to W8 much easier. I like the company a lot and will use them again."

"PowerNotebooks did great on my online purchase from Philippines. Donald, my sales representative, was very helpful and responsive on keeping me on track of its status. The item arrived in the Philippines after a month and everything was intact and working properly."

"Great service. Very helpful. Quick, easy. Amazing product. Could not be happier or recommend more."

"The whole staff is Super awesome with a capital everything and very easy to talk to. I would recommend this re-seller to anyone on the planet."

"Donald Stratton provided excellent information/service and
very timely advice regarding my purchase of A Sager NP8650.
He was also very accommodating when I made a configuration
change after placing the initial order. He also coordinated shipping so that I could pick up my new laptop while on holiday and that saved additional expense. All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with PowerNotebooks!!!!

"Amazing computers, amazing sales department, amazing technical support. If you're in the market for a laptop, whether it's an everyday laptop, gaming computer or business machine Power Notebooks is where to buy it. Trust me, I searched online, big box stores and even custom builds and not one of them was as intelligent and courteous as Power Notebooks. I spoke with Donald and he was fantastic. I had a small issue with shipping and he fixed it. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy from Power Notebooks. Don't bother with the competition, this is the only place to buy!!"

"Mr. Donald Stratton,
It was a pleasure to do business with Power Notebooks. Both you and "Nita" were very helpful with the process and you delivered everything that you promised and on time. When I am in the market for another laptop I will be shopping at Power Notebooks first.

Competitive pricing, one on one technical guidance, first rate customer service

Thanks again for your guidance and service,
Paul S.

"The notebook arrived in tip top shape. This was an easy and painless process. Everyone was fast with responses and professional with their approach. It was simply tell them what you want, they'll send you an invoice, you pay for it, and its in your hands faster than you think with everything you asked for. I really enjoyed the fact that they even followed up with you personally which shows an extra care for customer service."

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.