Stores > PowerNotebooks.com

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

This is the second laptop that I have bought from PowerNotebooks. I bought a 17" in 2009 just as W7 hit the market. It is still in use and my daily workhorse. My recent purchase is a 15" that I use when traveling. I am very impressed with this machine. It is fast and powerful. I returned to PowerNotebooks (PN) as I was pleased with my experience as well as the product in 2009. They take the time to determine what one does with a machine (needs) and then assists to tailor a machine to those needs. I have not had to use support to date on either machine so cannot speak to that but on the other hand it does say a lot about the quality of the machines. Clearly after purchasing the 15" the 17" is quite slow and does not have the power. So I suspect that I will be back to look at a replacement for my workhorse in the near future.

"This is my first purchase from PNB. The whole experience was very pleasant. Of course the new toy factor always makes things seem slow. Don and the staff was super patience when I changed my specs (3 times!). Will definitely choose PNB for my next workstation / gaming notebook"

"Overall, I am very pleased with the built-to-order laptop I bought from PowerNotebooks, and I am definitely satisfied with the service I received. The sales representatives I spoke to were friendly and responded promptly when changes had to be made. The order arrived on time and everything worked like a charm. I chose to order from PowerNotebooks because I needed a high-end laptop (for gaming and computation-intensive research) capable of meeting some fairly specific requirements, and Power Notebooks had a great deal on Sager machines. I'm happy I made that decision and I would gladly recommended the company."

"I heard from PowerNotebooks through a friend that had bought a notebook from them a while back. He kept telling me about how good a costumer service they had, and i got the chance to experience that first hand. I had originally ordered an msi ge62 apache laptop. However after i had placed the order msi decided to cancel the production of that laptop and cancelled the last shipment. They immediately contacted me and suggested a complete refund or to discuss buying another model. I called them and agreed on buying another model which turned out to be a tad more expensive (around 40$) but they chose to ignore the difference due to the delay and the issue i encountered. I just received my pc and i am more than satisfied with what i got. And i appreciate the professionalism powernotebooks showed in dealing with the situation. And for that i think they deserve another 5 stars. So thanks powernotebooks and a special shout-out to Donald Stratton who was the one who helped me chose an alternative notebook. Thanks guys you're the best ! "

"I am very pleased with my purchase. I bought a Sager NP8278-S. I recommend powernotebooks.com

In the future I know where to buy all my laptops from. Great job!

"My decision to buy my new laptop from Powernotebooks was based on the many reviews and forum posts about their excellent customer service. They have a very knowledgable and polite staff, and it really makes the whole process a lot easier. But don't take my focus on their customer service to mean that they lacked elsewhere: shipping speeds were good, the prices were lower than anywhere else, and they offer a large number of convenient ways to pay. This is an all-around wonderful company and I will certainly bring any cuter business I have to them. "

"I have been purchasing PC's for the architecture and design industry for over 25 years. and I have always stayed close to the big brand names.

After having issues with performance, overheating, and longevity in my last two batches of big brand machines in our 3D rendering department, someone recommended PowerNotebooks.

While I was reluctant to go away from big brand, I trusted the person who recommended PowerNotebooks. Upon calling and speaking with them, it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing, and they were capable of building a high performance mobile workstation that would meet my needs better than anything I could find from big brands.

I took a bit of a risk bringing this to the executives at the board meeting, as their website has a flashy/gamer feel to it, but PowerNotebooks was highly professional, accommodated our requests, and we were able to get a batch purchased.

I have had the machines in house for 3 months now, and I have not has a single hardware failure of any kind. The number of support tickets regarding hardware issues in the rendering department fell from around 10 a week to 0. Reduced downtime and fantastic performance has productivity way up.

Great vendor, great machines, happy designers, happy IT department, happy management. I am a very satisfied customer of PowerNotebooks.

"Bought an Asus G73 in 2010 and got me though college. That was my first experience with Powernotebook & I was happy with the performance.

Recently I purchased the Sager NP9752 & I'm memorised about the performance, the built quality and the room for upgrading.

"I'm really pleased with the ordering process and the laptop. They actually called and reviewed the order to be sure I was picking the correct components and I changed the configuration based on the recommendations and got a faster laptop for the same price. The laptop shipped when they said it would and arrived very well packed. Runs very fast."

"Excellent seller. They provided me with exactly what i needed and were able to make special arrangements to make sure I got it on short notice while i was travelling. Excellent work and Computer came exactly as ordered. Thanks to Donald and everyone over at powernotebooks for giving me the pc ive been looking for."

"The laptop works great! It's more powerful than I thought it was, and the SSD is amazingly quick. I've tried a few games on it and it handles them easily on the highest settings, and it stays cooler than other laptops I've seen when running games.

I'm very pleased with it, and Donald was a big help in guiding me toward the best laptop for my needs/budget.

"These guys are great... product, service, price. they've got it all !!"

"I have purchased three laptops from Powernotebooks.com now, and every time I have been very impressed with their level of attentiveness to my wants/needs, and technical expertise. Don, in particular, deserves mention for his level of service and care. I recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a laptop."

"Excellent company. After spending many hours researching the current price points for the laptop I wanted to replace an aging Sony Vaio, I spoke with Donald at PowerNotebooks.com. He patiently discussed usage and expectations with me, and ultimately I chose their company Powernotebook product line for my new laptop purchase. Excellent product thus far. I highly recommend them."

"Top-notch customer service, the salesperson (Donald) was very kind, helpful, and patient. I did have a bit of a wait when the ASUS G751JL-DS71 shipment to them was delayed, but I changed my order to a Powerpro 6:8-970 (I'm glad I did, much better for a very close price) and they built it and got it to me fairly quickly. Overall I am very pleased with the customer service, and the quality of the product is supreme."

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.