• PowerNotebooks. PowerNotebooks.com Elite Status

• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"My decision to buy my new laptop from Powernotebooks was based on the many reviews and forum posts about their excellent customer service. They have a very knowledgable and polite staff, and it really makes the whole process a lot easier. But don't take my focus on their customer service to mean that they lacked elsewhere: shipping speeds were good, the prices were lower than anywhere else, and they offer a large number of convenient ways to pay. This is an all-around wonderful company and I will certainly bring any cuter business I have to them. "

"I have been purchasing PC's for the architecture and design industry for over 25 years. and I have always stayed close to the big brand names.

After having issues with performance, overheating, and longevity in my last two batches of big brand machines in our 3D rendering department, someone recommended PowerNotebooks.

While I was reluctant to go away from big brand, I trusted the person who recommended PowerNotebooks. Upon calling and speaking with them, it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing, and they were capable of building a high performance mobile workstation that would meet my needs better than anything I could find from big brands.

I took a bit of a risk bringing this to the executives at the board meeting, as their website has a flashy/gamer feel to it, but PowerNotebooks was highly professional, accommodated our requests, and we were able to get a batch purchased.

I have had the machines in house for 3 months now, and I have not has a single hardware failure of any kind. The number of support tickets regarding hardware issues in the rendering department fell from around 10 a week to 0. Reduced downtime and fantastic performance has productivity way up.

Great vendor, great machines, happy designers, happy IT department, happy management. I am a very satisfied customer of PowerNotebooks.

"Bought an Asus G73 in 2010 and got me though college. That was my first experience with Powernotebook & I was happy with the performance.

Recently I purchased the Sager NP9752 & I'm memorised about the performance, the built quality and the room for upgrading.

"I'm really pleased with the ordering process and the laptop. They actually called and reviewed the order to be sure I was picking the correct components and I changed the configuration based on the recommendations and got a faster laptop for the same price. The laptop shipped when they said it would and arrived very well packed. Runs very fast."

"Excellent seller. They provided me with exactly what i needed and were able to make special arrangements to make sure I got it on short notice while i was travelling. Excellent work and Computer came exactly as ordered. Thanks to Donald and everyone over at powernotebooks for giving me the pc ive been looking for."

"The laptop works great! It's more powerful than I thought it was, and the SSD is amazingly quick. I've tried a few games on it and it handles them easily on the highest settings, and it stays cooler than other laptops I've seen when running games.

I'm very pleased with it, and Donald was a big help in guiding me toward the best laptop for my needs/budget.

"These guys are great... product, service, price. they've got it all !!"

"I have purchased three laptops from Powernotebooks.com now, and every time I have been very impressed with their level of attentiveness to my wants/needs, and technical expertise. Don, in particular, deserves mention for his level of service and care. I recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a laptop."

"Excellent company. After spending many hours researching the current price points for the laptop I wanted to replace an aging Sony Vaio, I spoke with Donald at PowerNotebooks.com. He patiently discussed usage and expectations with me, and ultimately I chose their company Powernotebook product line for my new laptop purchase. Excellent product thus far. I highly recommend them."

"Top-notch customer service, the salesperson (Donald) was very kind, helpful, and patient. I did have a bit of a wait when the ASUS G751JL-DS71 shipment to them was delayed, but I changed my order to a Powerpro 6:8-970 (I'm glad I did, much better for a very close price) and they built it and got it to me fairly quickly. Overall I am very pleased with the customer service, and the quality of the product is supreme."

"Great product quality and awesome customer service! (If you order anything, choose your advisor as Donald, he is very nice)"

"This is my first time ordering from Power Notebooks. Donald was very courteous and knowledgeable ... and was able to help figure out the right laptop for my wife. The laptop and the configuration is very nice and exactly as he described it would be. The entire purchase transaction was smooth, and I highly recommend giving them an opportunity to serve you."

"These folks are great, definitely worth doing business with.

My story began a couple years ago when I was looking to replace my then 8 year old laptop. I had read some reviews and was going to buy a new Sager laptop that was just being released so put in my pre-order. Well the manufacturer had a problem with development and the release date kept getting pushed back. Donald at PNB offered to either refund the money, arrange for a different model or I could wait for the new release - which I initially did.

A couple months later, I ran into a legal hassle and felt I would need to forgo the new laptop to cover expenses. PNB happily refunded my money (over $4k) and wished me luck on the issue. That in itself is worth mention as there are a number of companies that if they get your deposit really jerk you around getting it back if things change. PNB was totally professional and legit on this.

Now a couple years later the issue is resolved and I was looking to get a new laptop. I checked out what was current, gave Donald a call and he explained the new features that I needed to know about. He was very astute about recommending features I needed, even recommending less expensive options suited to my needs versus inflating the price. Given I am buying also fro technological relevance a few years out I was going high, and for a big screen. I got a MSI GT80-009 (nothing against Sager, but I wanted to biggest screen I could get as my eyes are getting old).

A week later, my new laptop was built and delivered. It works great - my only complaint is Windows 8... But that's a whole different ballgame - someone needs to sell Bill Gates his next car and hide the controls in different parts of the vehicle.

As for them asking me to write a review, I had offered, they directed me to this site. They again are a great company to do business with.

As for ratings, ie like price, the products they are selling are high end notebooks/laptops & PCs which by their nature are not cheap. Their prices are competitive with any other reseller I've ever looked at, they also offer a cash discount as well.

"PowerNotebooks.com is a GREAT place to look for a powerful laptop that comes with awesome customer service. The customer service was extremely fast, friendly and helpful throughout the purchase. I am currently using the computer purchased from them to write this review, it is amazing! I am glad I bought from powernotebooks and I hope to continue having excellent support."

"I purchased an MSI GT80 SLI 09 from PowerNotebooks.com in April hesitating due to the price tag of a GT80 being equal to a decent used car. I am happy to say that I am not going to regret my purchase. From the very beginning, PowerNotebooks.com assigned a customer rep to me and took care to answer all questions I had. The ability to customize the MSI GT80 was a great bonus. PowerNotebooks.com had the best selection of upgrades to include the 2TB HD I was looking for and even would change the default Win 8.1 OS to Win 7 (although I opted for the 8.1 due to Microsoft stating that a free upgrade to Win 10 would be forthcoming). As a luxury, PowerNotebooks.com even laser engraved some customized images onto my laptop. Artists with the PowerNotebooks.com staff walked me through the imaging process and took care to make sure the images were clear and what I wanted. The process was a breeze and it was fun to work in selecting the images. All of the component upgrades were extremely reasonable. I had done some careful research and price checks in comparison prior to the purchase and nobody could beat the price that PowerNotebooks.com offered me after the upgrades and customization. The end result is amazing. I LOVE my new laptop and PowerNotebooks.com saved me money while providing some excellent customer support. They have earned a loyal customer and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family."

Share PowerNotebooks.com's store rating

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.