• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

"Excellent customer service. Very helpful and very knowledgeable about business and personal needs for custom Laptops. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new custom laptop."

"This was my first time using PowerNotebooks.com and I was at first worried about ordering a laptop from an online dealer, but the staff was extremely helpful, very knowledge, able to work with me on budget/payment, and delivered a high quality product. I've never been so satisfied with a laptop before and now I'll never go back to buying the crap floor models from BestBuy. Trust me, if you're a gamer you NEED to get your rig from these guys; you'll never find a better price for such a good product. More importantly, they'll treat your new laptop like you would -- like a precious baby. Sounds weird, I know, but they are that dedicated and professional."

"I was searching for a top level notebook computer because I had to use it for complex simulations.
No other vendor was able to give me what I needed: in every configuration there was something missing.
Powernotebooks allowed me to have exactly what I wanted and for a price far less than the other vendors.
More, they are very friendly and they really take care of their customers.
I'm very happy for finding them. Highly recommended!

"I just remembered to write this long overdue review since I just recommended Powernotebooks to a friend!

My experience with Powernotebooks was great! I at first felt skeptical about online retailers since after all it's a business involving a large sum of money. However, Donald made all my skepticism go away as he explained their build process, warranties etc. His responses are quick and professional, and he is also a friendly person on the phone too.

Because I've ordered an alienware, Powernotebooks needs some time for dell to ship the base model to them then customizing our laptops.
Cost wise, it is going to be more expensive than putting the components in yourself, but it's still cheaper to other custom pc websites.

I had my customized alienware for 6 months now and I am not having any hardware/software issues whatsoever. Thank you Powernotebooks for this great experience!

"Great customer service. I was skeptical about the cash discount payment procedure but it was totally legit. Donald was very helpful and my laptop came in less than 10 days. Would definately recommend and buy again. MSI laptop is awesome. Tech support answered immediately and had an answer immediately."

"I found PowerNotebooks while searching for the right laptop for school/work, and they helped me find what I need. I'm pleased with my order and I will be doing business with them again in the future. "

"Excellent customer service. Any emails were answered promptly and calls answered immediately. We love our specialized Alienware computer. Shipping takes a while, but is well worth the wait. Thank you very much. "

"I purchased a Sager 7358 from PowerNotebooks.com and I'm loving it so far. Sure, the time taken to build a laptop from the ground up can feel a little long, but it is to be expected for something as customized as this. What you get in exchange for the time taken is no Dell/HP/Apple factory made pre-configured model. Instead it has every possible specification you need/want, just as you would build your very own desktop.

As for their service - top notch. From the start (I had questions as I was customizing my order), through assembly (I had questions about the exact date it will arrive) and after receiving my shipment (their staff sent me an email asking how I liked my new computer) I was always met with extra friendly staff that made sure my questions were answered which gave me confidence in their commitment to service and putting their customers first. For example, their staff provided me with email updates which gave me a peace of mind as to what is going on with their order instead of sitting in the dark for 2-3 weeks before the shipment suddenly shows up at my doorstep.

I feel PowerNotebook.com's service is not just satisfactory - it is excellent. Although I expect to use this computer for a long time, I will definitely be looking for PowerNotebooks.com when that time does come. I will also be more than willing to refer PowerNotebooks.com to any friends/familly who are in the market to get this category of laptops.

"I was in the market for a new powerful laptop. One that can handle my design programs as well as some games. I did my research on laptops as well as companies. I picked out the brand I wanted and it was up to the companies to see what I can get and how much it would cost.

The laptop was going to be in the $2,000. If I was going to spend that much, I was going to make sure I was going to purchase from the right company. I looked at every small detail, every page on their website, and all their social networks.

In the process of doing so I narrowed my search down to 2 companies. I won't name the 2nd company, so let's just call them "x" (hehe). Sure they might have a larger selection of computers on their website and it might even look more informational. One thing that disqualified the company was the BBB rating on their website showed A+, but when you click it, you will see it's actually an A-. *Alarms buzzing* Red flags are raised! This company is not the best!

In conclusion, I went with PowerNoteBooks as they won all the general categories. I placed my order on 8/1/14 and received a call back within an hour from Donald.

What surprised me was Donald actually suggested some of the parts on the computer weren't needed for what I would be using it for. So he actually helped in saving me money and getting a BETTER computer than what I originally picked out.

I paid for my product via PayPal on 8/6/14, the payment was processed and completed by 8/8/14. I didn't get rush processing and chose ground shipping (or whatever the slowest option was) and received the laptop on 8/13/14.

No problems since and I don't expect any in the future. If I do, I am confident that the customer support/tech support staff would handle the issue better than any other company.

"Awesome company - I've ordered numerous Sager notebooks from them. They are great to work with as far as customizing the machines. The 24/7 support was also very impressive. I had a simple question about the hardware, and my phone called was immediately picked up and question answered with ease - at a late hour. I was stunned!!!"

"Called and talk to Donald Stratton he answered all my question no high pressure in fact tried to down sell (which I did consider) Called back and again talked to Donald and we log on to the web site went over the Alienware Computer I wanted and he was extremely helpful and offered advice (which I took) He took his time (no rush) explained everything. I option for the cash rebate (if you can take advantage of it) We went over the order and he Emailed me and the order was placed. I received the alien a few days before the ETA and FedEx called day before delivery and I had the tracking # (have to sign) Outstanding Packing. Plugged it in and It's great. Thanks Donald . What an outstanding company. When I get ready I will buy from you again. If you are looking for a notebook this is the place to get it. "

"PowerNotebooks.com was quite a pleasant experience!
- Website was easy to navigate, easy to place an order, and customer service was quick and outstanding. I ordered my laptop on Wednesday night and it was shipped Thursday morning! Talk about expedited service! Even with the expedited service everything arrived in mint condition.
- Along with the above they definitely have reasonable prices for custom laptops as I have shopped around multiple sites and found PowerNotebooks.com comes close to or lower than the competition.

"PowerNotebooks were by far the cheapest option for the performance I was after and did not skimp on quality either. They were also kind enough to do everything in their power to make sure that I received the Notebook in a timely fashion. Their service was always amiable, with prompt communication and a pro-active approach.

The unit arrived in good condition and, while I had to wait a further weekend on account of UPS delivering to the wrong address on a Friday, it arrived in good time. Set-up was easy and the performance has been what I expected, barring one or two specific software issues that are in no way their fault.

I would certainly consider shopping with them again and would recommend others to do so as well.

"What a great company. I ordered a customized gaming computer from PowerNotebooks.com and had it in less than 2 weeks. Great customer service. Very friendly also. Laptop was very well packaged and arrived damage free. They also offered a 3% discount when using cash which was another great benefit for me. Thank you so much! Great experience all around. "

"Just got my new gaming laptop (Sager NP 4658) and it is everything I expected it to be - snappy, sleek, and (more than) capable of playing high-end games. The degree of customization available was excellent. I was able to choose exactly the features/components I wanted, resulting in a powerful laptop for significantly less money than the equivalent laptop would have cost from a name-brand company.

There were some complications with my shipping situation but the representative I spoke with (Donald) was extremely helpful in getting things sorted out.

If you're trying to get a high performance laptop for a good price and want to have the ability to customize, this company is a great choice.

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.