• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"They gave me the best price for what I wanted in a gaming laptop, and it works like a charm. would shop there again.

"First and foremost I would like to say PowerNotebooks.com provides the best service and top notch products for excellent customers satisfaction. They were able to adapt to my personal needs and never hesitated to answer any questions or concerns. Replies / response time from my sales representative (Donald Stratton) was lightning fast! I get replies even out of the companies normal working hours! I highly recommend choosing him as your sales rep. You won't be disappointed. PowerNotebooks.com will always be my place to go for High Quality products and service that can fit all my needs. I highly recommend them!"

"Ordered the ASUS N550JV-DB72 Gaming Laptop with the assistance of Abe. The reputation of the companies reps was not exaggerated. He was very informed and assisted me in narrowing down the laptop and capabilities to meet my needs. I was getting the laptop for a friend but when I received it and confirmed performance and configuration, I wanted to keep it. This one belongs to someone else but I will come back to PowerNotebooks for mine. The turn around time for my customizations and shipping was a surprise. They must have been building it while I was talking to them. Arrived quick with all necessary documents. I recommend this company!"

"Purchased a laptop through PowerNotebooks.com. Had a good experience. They were very thorough with my order and made sure how I built it was right. Any questions I had they answered the same day. I would purchase from them again and recommend them to others. Donald was who I dealt with and he was awesome."

"Excellent costumer service, worked great with my needs, quick shipment"

"Great service, very quick build time and shipping. I was expecting it in another week but got my laptop early. "

"I called 2 other resellers for the MSI GT70 notebook I was looking at. While these folks were a little busy and had to call me back, I found them to be the most helpful and informative. The sales rep was knowledgeable and quite helpful. I also called tech support to ask a few "test questions" and they were equally rather informative. The product shipped out ahead of schedule and worked perfect. Prices were also good, not the cheapest, but fair. Would buy again. "

"Very happy with my Alienware 18. Great laptop for gaming. Donald did a outstanding job on helping me thru the mind bending maze that is computer shopping these days. Donald let me know what was important for the laptop I wanted. This way I was able to zero in on only the things I needed and not all the fluff they will try to sell you at the big box stores."

"Powernotebooks has great customer support that is fair, understanding, and cooperative. They give you discounts and savings of mass value. Would recommend buying from them."

"Powernotebooks.com deserves 6/6 on a 5 scale rating.

CS, (Abe) not only educated me on current technology, but helped me get started on research, then rehashed everything later after I was armed with some knowledge. Not only did he set up my dream desktop and laptop purchase, but also coached me on modems, routers, external hdd enclosures... the works. Because of him, my home LAN is incredibly user friendly and better than ever; meanwhile, my WAN/ISP speed test are performing much better, than they were after contacting my ISP for help. Considering he only makes money off the PC sales, all the extra work is really appreciated. I'm used to calling other companies for support and they usually pass the buck; meanwhile, Powernotebooks.com volunteers to help.

As for the sale... I kept trying to spend too much money, while CS reps like Abe would try and talk me down! We priced out a total of 4 systems and each time more money was saved taking advice, rather than just filling out the specs myself. Not only that, but a new laptop (MSI Apache GE70) was due within a couple weeks and instead of just pushing off one of the currently available laptops, I was advised to wait and get all the features of interest instead of either current one while sacrificing features.

I called Tech Support and Scott, who had built our systems, was a great help answering questions, providing instructions for installing the GPU, and getting the laptop reset for setup when it was acting in an unexpected fashion.

The shipping and time from order to delivery was great too. Order was finalized on 15APR, and delivered on 24APR (7 business days). That is fantastic for two custom built systems. PN.com also padded and packaged the shipment extremely well... luckily this was the case, because the carrier was brutal.

PN.com is also on the ball with problem resolutions. The shipper/carrier dropped the container so hard, that a box inside was crushed so badly that the cardboard was splitting and ripping. No problem, PN.com just says to take photos of the box and contact them if the component is defective!

We are not first time customers. Our first purchase from PN.com was about 10 years ago, and that laptop is still doing great for being so old. If it wasn't for Windows XP being put out to pasture, it would still be a primary system in our house. Go Sager!

Powernotebooks.com truly deserves their A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully they will still be going strong when I need new computers in 10 years for Windows 9 (or whatever it will be called).

I hate signing up at websites with a passion, but here I am actually setting up a login at ResellerRatings.com to gush about Powernotebooks.com!

"I went to PowerNotebooks.com after seeing its high ratings here, especially as opposed to Woot.com's which had a laptop I was considering. While the site's design and name appear suspiciously generic and unappealing, I can confirm that the customer service and prices are top notch. They're just as careful about selling as you should be about buying, and they actually require that you call in to confirm when paying with a credit card - but that's a good thing. The call was quick and easy and the representative was friendly. Throughout the entire purchasing and shipping process, there were constant email updates, alerting me to when the charges were actually made to my account, and when the order was placed, when the laptop was shipped, as well as a confirmation of my selected specs.
I never had a need to contact a representative directly, but when I sent them a thank you after receiving my laptop, the reply I received was swift and personalized. I highly recommend this site.

"In my opinion, PowerNotebooks is an excellent source for obtaining reasonably priced and fast, well-constructed gaming PCs. They (PowerNotebooks staff) offer to the customer the ability to purchase a customized PC, giving him or her the flexibility to select different models of CPU, amount and speed of RAM, model of graphics adapter, type and size of hard drive, and whether or not an operating system should be installed. The three or four variants of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 are offered.

Its staff is friendly, yet professional, and technically proficient. I have made two transactions with them, once in December 2012 and again in March 2014. Both times I received customer service from Mr. Donald Stratton. The first time, I ordered a Sager brand notebook. Minutes later, Mr. Stratton called me directly, explained that the particular model of Sager notebook I ordered was not in stock at the time, and guided me through the customization of a PowerNotebooks "PowerPro" laptop of similar specs and price.

The second order I made was also for a Sager laptop. This time, it was in stock and Mr. Stratton e-mailed me promptly, giving me updates for the laptop's ordering and shipment. I received it today and it works very well.

"Fantastic seller! Very highly recommended. Donald was extremely helpful in configuring a system, and I'm thrilled with the final product. Considerably better than many of the stock PCs! All of the upgrades are well integrated into the system, the packaging was very good, shipping was quick, and the communication was extremely good throughout the process. I would definitely buy from them again!"

"I ordered the Sager NP8278 Notebook on March 10th. Due to changes made to video cards, the newest batch of Sager notebooks were being shipped out about a week later. All of this was explained carefully to me over the phone before ordering, so I was aware before making my order. It turns out I was able to get a free upgrade on my video card and ended up saving a few dollars on the final price. The laptop was shipped on March 19th, and I received it on the 24th because it was shipped during a weekend. Everything was nicely packaged and the Notebook came in excellent condition, with battery charge, and no extra filler software installed on the machine. My experience with Powernotebooks was a very postivie one. I found the staff to be polite, and knowledgeable and able to answer any question I could throw at them. I especially appreciated their ability to predict the shipping date. It arrived exactly when they said it would. For me expectations are everything, and they fulfilled mine."

"Excellent customer service. Donald Stratton was my customer service representative. He reviewed my order and actually discovered that I had ordered Windows Ultimate when I only needed the level below it. He also helped me find an alternative when the ASUS laptop I picked did not offer RAID1. I ended up paying less for a higher performance MSi that better met my needs. Donald has exceeded my customer service expectations and I plan to use PowerNotebooks in the future."

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.