• Address: 2259 Meadowlark Bldg 2PO Box 938Genoa, NV 89411
    • Contact: Support@PowerNotebooks.com
    • Phone: Toll Free 877-711-1777
    • Customer Support: Support tab on website
    • Business Hours: Sales and Admin - 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday-Friday Pacific Time.Service - 24/7 - 364
    • Fax: 775-773-1777

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I spoke with Donald Stratton, who was very knowledgeable of their products. He was able to provide the information I needed to custom order a Sager NP9377-S with the greatest savings to me. Also, he was able to arrange the shipping to meet me needs (I am an over the road truck driver who doesn't get home often or have someone to sign for packages). I was able to purchase what I wanted, without having to buy things that I didn't need. Awesome to work with.

Thanks for all your assistance.
Brin

"Great customer service. Always there to provide assistance. Wasn't too familiar with pc products due to being a mac user for the past couple years but powernotebook reps provide good advice to make a better, more informed decision. Highly recommended. "

Orange, CA

"Wow. I ordered a laptop from powernotebooks.com, and I don't think I could be any more pleased with the product and their customer service. I called before I placed my order just to make sure I was understanding all the specs completely. I spoke with Donald Stratton. He was extremely helpful and courteous and answered all my questions thoroughly. I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a computer. "

" I think my experience with PowerNotebooks was as perfect as they could make it. There were a few things on my end that could have caused a snag including my gmail spam filter intercepting their emails about the order at first and some extra questions and requests I had, even including one after they had already shipped. Donald, Charlotte, and Nita helped me with these things very professionally and avoided things that could have turned into problems with a less skillful staff. I ordered pretty close to the holiday season when I know delivery companies are super busy so I was skeptical the notebook would arrive within the period Donald estimated, but happily it did. The notebook itself, a Sager, seems robust and well built, is performing as you would expect, very impressively because of the newness of the technology, and though looks weren't my priority, is a very good looking machine for icing on the cake. In sum, with no hesitation, I recommend PowerNotebooks to anyone looking to buy a high performance notebook."

"The world should take notes from how this company provides customer service to their clients.

"Power notebooks is a reputable company; their tech support is outstanding and they stand behind the products they sell. Their sales staff is both enthusiastic and helpful."

"What a surprise to find myself dealing with someone SO helpful. Donald offered me a better alternative than my original choice. Configured the 2 notebooks to my customized specs AND shipped them within about two days. (When promised)

My original choice contained back-ordered components and would not have been available for at least two weeks.

We are VERY happy with the 2 notebooks, the follow-up from the company, and the excellent service and care we received.

As Ahhnold says: We'll be back.

"Best customer service I have ever experienced. They called me up to confirm my order and make sure everything was in order before they charged me, were in constant contact throughout the whole ordering and shipping process, and checked up on me after I received my computer! Great people, great company, great products 5/5"

"I just received my new Sager 8268 from PowerNotebooks.com and couldn't be happier with the service and final product. I initially called on 12/6/14 in the evening (a Saturday) and was surprised to get a call back from one of the sales representatives, Donald. I had a few questions about which specifications to get for my laptop and about the cash discount and shipping process. He was able to answer all of my questions, with patience, on a weekend night, too! I placed my order that night.

On Monday, I went to the bank to transfer funds from my BoA account to their account, as my shipping address is different from my billing address, and I wanted to qualify for the 3% cash discount. I paid extra for expedited shipping and for next day shipping. My laptop was assembled by Wednesday afternoon (this would have been even sooner had the model I ordered not run out of stock for being so popular). I received my laptop by Thursday afternoon, in perfect condition.

Throughout this whole process, Donald and I kept in touch via email and he gave me any updates on my order status.

For my next upgrade, I will definitely be ordering from PowerNotebooks.com again, and I definitely recommend this reseller for anyone else looking to buy a quality computer with reliable service.

"This was my first laptop, first as in one I paid for myself, and I wanted the best.
After I'd decided on NP9377, I had a choice of vendors, however due to time restraints and availability, I had to keep emailing said vendors - the guys at powernotebooks.com were prompt in their replies and extremely helpful.

"Awesome staff and very helpful qith their customers needs! They have earned a loyal customer"

"This company is the only company I could think of to purchase a high-value notebook. I am only entirely satisfied. A+ products with A+ service. "

"Great service, the final product was well worth it. Very personal, hands-on approach for each laptop build/purchase and the communication was excellent. Overall a very good company and would recommend. "

"I ordered a Sager model from PowerNotebooks recently, and have to say that the customer service was great. Donald went out of his way to help me place an order, despite not having all my financial information straight, so that my order would not be held up - It's not often you get a "no money down" situation. Info was set right within a few days, the machine shipped almost 2 weeks sooner than I was expecting, and I am greatly satisfied with the machine. No problems with shipping, the machine is solid, and runs great - I made it jump through hoops right out of the box. In the end, PowerNotebooks gave personalized service, and shipped a great product."

"The sales assistant is very nice and responses in time. The laptop I bought is sager P8651 which is quite good. The only draw back is that the shipping time from sager factory to powernotebook is quite long, about 10 business days."

PowerNotebooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PowerNotebooks.com is a merchant member
PowerNotebooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.