• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"Everything arrived on time.

"Every thing was just as they advertised...took a little while to ship and I did pay $7.XX to expedite it but I'm not sure what that really means."

"Order processing was slower than wanted. "

"Great price and service, quick turnaround."

"I recently ordered multiple items. Most sites take forever to ship out electronics but not Portatech. I have ordered from this company twice before for my computer parts and haven't been let down on quality of product I wanted. "

"Received my product in a timely manner. Just what I ordered, and it works great. "

"3 days from order to my door. Hardware was perfect and at least $200 cheaper than from big boys. I would definitely order again."

"Was a little concerned when the description did not include the Brand of the motherboard, but felt confident it would be OK. Was very gratified to open the box and find a Biostar board. I have the upmost confidence in the quality and that the combo will perform just as expected.
Thanks, Porta Tech for coming through for me.

"I am very happy with the quick service..items came ahead of time...the only strange thing is the sent me a better MB then the one i order and a Better CPU maby they were out of stock with what i ordered and did not want to be late....( i had order a athlon 2 645 and they sent me a FX 4300 ??? i like the FX better so its good...."

"The order arrived faster than expected. Everything was professionally packaged. I have ordered from Porta Tech in the past and will look to them in the future."

"Extreemly happy with delivery speepd and overal experience"

"Best price and really quick shipping."

"I ordered a replacement hard drive for my son's desktop that was failing. Great price, but I'm in northeast PA, the expected delivery date was 12/30. I received the drive on the 18th. The software available from the manufacturer (Seagate) allowed us to clone his old drive. His computer is back up and running good as new in far less time than expected and at a way better than expected price."

"I really liked their helpfulness, I am very happy with their service and speed. They will talk with you, and are very helpful. They know all of the in and outs of computer. You will be very happy with anything they put together."

"My item was delivered promptly and worked perfectly. My new pc is as fast as I hoped it would be."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.