Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"great service and communication. "

"I liked it so much that I have already ordered parts to put another computor together. There is only one comment that isn't the very best. That is the time it takes to ship and get the product. Other than that you can not beat them. But California to Kentucky is a long way. But I would tell tou to buy from them and feel good about it."

"Found Item i needed easy and was easy to navigate the site. "

"Without question, Portatech.com is the worst PC experience I have ever dealt with.

I've been ordering parts from various dealers for over 20 years and only one comes close the pathetic service this company offers.

The parts were almost 2 weeks late. If I hadn't called them I would have never received my order but I was billed. Then once received, the motherboard had issues. Of course, it was my fault according to them.

The price was nice, but I guess because they were sending me junk. :)

I'm giving them one star only because a minus 10 stars isn't offered.

RUN PEOPLE!! Stay away from this company!!

"Hardware is great. Happy there. However, paying for the expedited service was a waste of money. So much for 24 hour service. I paid for 2 day air shipping and "Expedite Order" on Monday 3/3 and it didn't get to fedex until Friday 3/7. Not happy about that."

"Well I have yet to receive it so I do not know its present condition, But it is on the way at least."

"As of today I have not received my computer and have no idea when I will. This company has very little customer friendly energy. They acknowledge receipt of my money and send a message saying that I may get my computer in a couple of weeks which makes the info on their web page completely false. I can only hope that the computer works. I will reserve my final evaluation until it is delivered. "

"I was very disappointed with my purchase with PortaTech. My purchase was processed with them on 2/14 and afer a query on the disposition of my order on 2/26 it finally left their warehouse on 2/27. I received my purchase on 3/6/14 to find that the hard drive that was installed was the wrong one. They graciously offered to adjust my billing which I accepted. I am happy for those who got their purchase complete and on time. As for me, ask me if I would every do business with this company again."

"I am very satisfied with my configuration options, ease of selecting choices and the competiveness of the pricing for standard type items. The add-on items, in my opinion, are extremely high when compared to other vendors. As for the core system, I was able to have a custom system that will meet our needs for years to come and at half the costs?"

"Long time customer. PortaTech delivers quality at a low price. They are fast and reliable. Very Satisfied."

" my son saved his money to get a computer for gaming, and received it the other day and it is everything he hoped for. I called one time to check on my order and was helped thoroughly by the person who picked up the phone. thank you for helping my son achieve his goal at a reasonable price and with relative ease."

"over time said for delivery thinking about canceling order will give 3 more days. Update 3 business days AFTER said delivery date, including system test and burn, still no word sent. Emailed stating that if I do do not status update within 24 hours (20:00 CST 17 Mar 14) I WILL be canceling order and will want FULL REFUND. Stars 1 and lowering

"had emailed them with a question minutes after I ordered and the response was immediate. The product arrived at estimated delivery date with great tracking reference. "

"Ordering was easy and straight forward. Product was well packaged. Delivery was on time"

"I am very satisfied about the process they took me through to build the computer. Prices are good and they are very informative. The only downside is the time it is taking to arrive. its already been two weeks and no product, but i trust it will be here in due time. Its only 2 Days past the expected arrival date."

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.