Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-10-04

"1 Week since I ordered my barebones PC...I received confirmation of sale and order number within 24 hours. Also was informed in my confirmation email that my order shipment may take longer than stated on sales website. My opinion on this is because I refused to pay for the expedited processing charges. My order should arrive sometime this week, unless the additional 1 to 4 business days becomes necessary. All things considered, this is still the best deal I could find for what I am getting."

2015-09-28

"did not receive anything yet...still waiting for my order"

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2015

portatech, PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) rep has responded

“Dear Customer,
You listed the order # as "unspecifiied" and list no name or other identifier. This is the only post you have for any company, so we are having a hard time figuring out which order this relates to so we can help resolve it. Please call us or use the contact form on our site so we can investigate and resolve any issue.”

2015-09-26

"All the parts were exactly as described and shipped really fast. Only downside is they wouldn't ship to an address other than the billing address. "

2015-09-19

"The price was the lowest I found on the NET. Delivery was quick. The product was exactly as described. I am very pleased with Porta Tech. Thanks!"

2015-09-16

"Easy ordering process and quick delivery "

2015-09-12

"Quick service couldnt be anymore happy runs very smooth and much faster than my old computer!"

2015-09-09

"I purchased a Motherboard and Processor combination. It arrived quick and I'm one happy customer. I'll be back for my other system needs. Thank you."

mike53_1999's Avatar

2015-09-08

"The 4TB HD arived DOA. The whole trasaction was all great. But sent the product back to the vender requesting my money back. Most of the reviews I read were good to excellent for this site. So I thought I would try them. I will go back to my regular vender for this product."

2015-09-03

"Product arrived quickly and safely. Will definitely use this vendor again."

2015-08-31

"Seemed to work very well."

2015-08-28

"Only hic-up was I was unaware there was no m/b socket for my IDE CD/DVD drive any longer so I had to go get a SATA compatible replacement. System components I bought worked perfectly. (m/b, cpu, ram, and even the mouse :)"

2015-08-16

"Fast service, great prices, perfect assembly"

2015-08-12

"fast service, got just what I ordered

2015-08-11

"very helpful customer service"

2015-08-01

"Shipping was fast good quality product and different line to choose from good price best overall satifaction"

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.