• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"The new pc was delivered as promised. No problems to this point."

"I paid extra for 2-day burn-in and 2-day shipment. Then the bozos let my order sit for over a week. When I wrote them, they admitted my order wasn't even in their system, I have their email to prove it. I cancelled order and will never shop with them again. Companies like this should not be in business."

"Not five stars because I understood I was able to get next-day delivery. If they specified their lag inside before shipping I may have made a different plan. Being unclear on this made me a happy owner, but the shipment was delayed."

"Flawless and fast "standard" shipping."

"Portatech not only fulfilled my expectations, they went beyond, by upgrading me to a faster shipping at no extra cost so that I would get my parts faster."

"Good packaging. I like that the MB, MEM, CPU & fan preassembly was affordable; that was a great convenience."

"Excellent product and excellent seller! Product is great and the shipping was good for what I paid for. I will most likely buy from them again!"

"They did their job in an easy to read format and efficient manner."

"Works as expected. Took a couple of weeks to come in."

"Everything as advertised. On time. "

"While I was putting together my system the RAM that was pictured was Corsair so I expected quality Corsair RAM. What I got was something called Team. What? ! I've never error heard of this. I'm not happy about the bait and switch and really don't have time to fight with ProtaTech. Is the RAM even comparable? I don't know and my be screwed on this. If so I certainly won't want to buy my next combo from them."

"pretty easy to mix & match components to configure the desired system"

"Received barebone system and it contained the correct components.
Pros: Pretty good, competitive price for the system I configured. Large variety of components to choose from.
Cons: Time it took from order to delivery was two weeks. After delivery, I contacted Portatech to report a couple issues... The top of the computer case has a small dent (cosmetic only - seems to not effect system functionality. The box the system was shipped in looked fine, so I assume the dent occurred during manufacture of case or building of system. Also the SATA power cable to the hard drive had become disconnected because the plastic connector was cracked. Portatech sent a 6-inch Molex to SATA power cable adapter as replacement.

Overall, I am pleased with the performance of the system thus far.

"shipping was quick, product works as advertised."

"The system arrived on time, but had several issues. Returned it, and they fixed the problems and shipped it back to me in just a couple days. Working like a dream now. "

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.