Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-01-03

"Satisfied with pc! Took slightly longer to arrive than i expected."

2015-12-21

"Fast processing and shipping. Very accurate on the order."

2015-12-17

"So far i have been happy with your service."

2015-12-16

"The selection process was on point could not have been easier. Shipping was ahead of schedule. I haven't opened the box yet I'm waiting for more parts. I'm happy so far."

2015-12-16

"Great product. Exactly as described and perfect for my application."

2015-12-08

"Everything is good paid for 2 day shipping and express handling still took 3 days to ship I will receive item 1 week after I ordered it not acceptable when I paid 2 day and extra for priority handling got an extra 17 bucks for basically nothing"

This review was modified by baldini1967 on December 08 2015 07:51:58 PM

2015-12-06

"Motherboard/CPU Combo was packed well and worked great out of the box.
Would definitely look to them in the future!

2015-12-02

"Excellent service and delivery"

2015-11-28

"I was looking for hrlp on a cpu/motherboard rebuild and found your site. Your site WOW'ed me with a comparison of componets and what memory canbe used with the combo selected. Plus you offered, at a very resonable cost, the option to build the combo with varios enhansing componets. I've never seen another computer build site with as many options. Great job. When i need another component for my system, your service will be the first on my shopping list. Thanks for putting together a great site."

2015-11-26

"Mobo was shipped as ordered, and worked in my box with no refitting, no cutting etc
Back Panel, was included so the system looks very nice

2015-11-26

"Linux works well with Gigabyte motherboards, but not with the GA-990FXA-UD5 R5. It won't go on the internet. When I contacted Portatech they were knowledgeable, courteous, and did all they could to help with the problem. When all else failed and I decided returning the motherboard for another, they were very nice about it. I am a return customer and will continue to be so. Thank you Portatech for all your help."

2015-11-25

"Got my PC quickly and it performs just as I wanted. Good Job guys"

2015-11-23

"This is my first experience purchasing a mobo combo from PortaTech, the system I bought was fully tested and the literature that came with was specific with the components that are optimal for my system. Once I selected the components there were several options for component upgrades. I would recommend PortaTech to anyone wishing to build or upgrade their computer system"

2015-11-22

"All technical aspects were outstanding. Their shipping policy is terrible. You can only have product shipped to billing address of credit card. This eliminates mailing addresses at private mail boxes and also any possibility of me having my purchase shipped to a person as a gift! Not sure if I would use them again."

2015-11-17

"The motherboard combo was well packaged with the manual and software.

It booted right up and is working great!

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.