"shipping sucks it takes Fed X forever to get packages moving. and they suck for customer service. sorry but you ask..."

"bought a bare bones system...the choice of components was awesome and the ease of use of the site is unbelievable!! The system was delivered on time and we had it all set up and running in no time. I had this delivered to my son in a small computer/networking tech shop...everyone there was totally inpressed with the system. Thanks Porta Tech!! I would definitely recommend this company."

"I will give it 4 stars because I haven't opened it yet cause I got called out of town and won't be able to check it out for another 3-4 weeks thanks. "

"I was not happy that I purchased a lot of hard drives and was not given any kind of break on shipping. Not happy with the time to ship out the order, and still waiting for order to get here (well over a week).
No good phone support, but did reply fast enough via email.
I'll think twice about using them in the future.

"Portatech came through as always. I received fast shipping, my product arrived in 9 days, and I recieved an upgrade to a much faster CPU and better motherboard. I will definitely use Portatech for my next upgrade/build. "

"the estimated delivery date was two weeks after my order. that seems silly to just slap some parts together and ship.

ordered on the 2nd of April, it's now the 15th of April, and I haven't received my parts.

the price wasn't so low that it's worth the wait. pay a few dollars more and save your valuable time.

"Great customer service. Had all the answers."

"Very good prices and selection of products!
they have not shipped yet and it has been 2 weeks? no contact at all.
so thumbs down for service and shipping,if i ever get what i paid for....sorry portatech you dropped the ball
Will not shop with them again. edit: Well I received my build today and it looks like they took care to make sure everything was safe for shipping adventure,18 days is a little long to wait for a barebones kit...
so if it powers on with no problems I will rethink my review..

"Still have not received either of two orders placed with them. Can't review on product as I don't have it yet."

"They did exactly what they promised. great prices..great service."

"Portatech and PCBoost LLC are Problably the worst online computer sales company ever.

Despite my paying an extra "expedite charge" with promise to ship within 24-48 hours they took over 7 days from the order to ship the product.

I ordered components so they did not need to assemble or build the computer let a lone test it nor burn it in.... I do not understand why they are so bad at this? I have gotten ebay items from China in as little time. The shipping is expected to be another 5-6 days on top of the now 8 days.

I would stay away from this company as they are just awful. Now that I am writing this I remember a similar situation months ago when I ordered some other parts.

Beware of these bad operaters.

"everything worked great and had no problems with the products whatsoever the only problem i had was it took 2+ weeks to ship and arrive "

"2nd time buying from PT...both experiences were great. Mobo CPU combo on both purchases were well packed and arrived fairly quickly. Worked perfectly when installed. Would use again as prices are best I have found."

Redding, California

"Always quick and comprehensive service. I will return to PortaTech for all my PC needs."

"I still haven't received the product or notification of when to expect it by. They did qualify after I made the order that I should expect 2-3 additional days added on to the normal delivery times but now it looks like it will be 2+ weeks.
Hopefully the product will be worth the wait?

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.