Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.30/10 521 reviews

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
    PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Rating 6/103/5

"I have not received anything yet There has been no update in Fedex trading for 4 days"

"After placing the order on the 21st of February I finally get an email stating that they did not have the item that they were advertising and would not be able to fill my order on the day I was starting to expect the shipment to arrive, the 27th of February. "

"One of the systems I bought could not even find the hard disk! How did you possibly check this system out before you sent it? I will never buy anything from this dysfunctional company again!!"

Rating 6/103/5

"The computer I ordered has not yet been delivered, so I have nothing to comment about at this point."

"I Bought my first barebones unit over 3 years ago an amd quad core,I'm handing it down to the Grand Kids it runs today just like it did 3 years ago. I think thats great service.
I just bought an amd 8 core and I expect the same service from it, I can't buy the brand named parts that Porta Tech uses and build my own any cheaper. So for the price, the quality and the service you cant go wrong. 5-3/4 STARS

"Delivered as ordered and as expected. Very professional service. Already recommending this company to friends!"

"Just got the cpu today after a long time getting it here, but all looks good"

"I have them used them many times now. I have always been happy with their products and service."

"The box arrived right on time and contained everything we ordered. Great service!"

"Really like the web site and its ease of finding choices"

"It works great and I love it."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was disappointed that when I clicked on the order it only shows your order number. It doesn't show you exactly what you ordered. What if you wanted to double check what you ordered? You might have clicked on something wrong. If you could click on it and see exactly what you ordered ,and you changed your mind on apart you could call tech and fix it before it ever got shipped. As is you have to wait and hope you selected everything correctly."

"good shipping time worked as expected"

"While I am very satisfied with Porta Tech "SERVICES", I really do not understand the reference to "PCBOOST LLC". I don't know what PCBOOST LLC IS.- My satisfaction is with the service I received making my purchase on order number 191397, and the kind help I received for Mike employee #87322. Mike was very efficient in adding at item to my order.

I am eager to receive my purchase, and put it to use. Hopefully it will be a pleasant and satisfying experience.

Thank you for your attention to my order.

Allen Pousson

Rating 4/102/5

"Porta tech (PC Boost LLC) advertises and promises a 3-5 day system build. That is NOT true. As their own order (included in the box) slip states: FIVE DAY BUILD. The "3-day" part is a lie. Also the order arrived without a promised cable and bracket. "