Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-07

My first gaming computer

"Everything was great, from PortaTech's website to their phone service, and I really enjoyed putting my computer together on their site. There are no games that I can't play with this baby!"

2016-03-07

damn porta tech at it again

"great comp built. .. only beef, they give a "window" of build and ship. .. they seem to think that's better then the truth of we build and ship on last day of window and now you wait an additional week for delivery.. you know I want them shits asap!"

2016-03-02

Always the Best

"As always the best parts and service you can expect from your company and will buy from them always. Best pricing and service out there."

2016-02-26

how to tittle your express

"don't put a 2 day express. if you guys would tittle 7 day express would be more like it. also the tracking for your fedex is frankly shit. and the wire manage is so bad also found motherboards screws in case.but at least your customer service kicked ass.they were great email me when they said they was going to and with answer."

2016-02-22

Fast new computer and an awesome price!

"Price was so good that I was able to purchase additional hardware (SSD Drive, Larger HD, Larger Power Supply, Upgraded Chasis) while keeping within my budget. Will buy another complete system from them again. "

2016-02-22

Porta Tech did a great job

"I ordered my new ASUS GTX 960 video card with express handling and Porta Tech delivered like a BOSS! The order went out the next day and shipping was flawless via USPS. Great job!"

2016-02-22

"As always, the service from PortaTech employees was great."

2016-02-21

A very good electronic website

"The web site was very easy to understand and the offers were fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-02-17

Awesome Company!!!!

"Best company to buy motherboards bundle
I liked thanks Portatech.

2016-02-10

Portatech FOR THE WIN

"I was very satisfied with my experience with Portatech. The website was very easy to navigate and understand. picking and choosing options was a snap and it updated the cost as I went down the list. after completing my order I was notified by email of the confirmation, when it was pulled, and when it was shipped. The box contained all my items and was packed very well. Overall I say PORTATECH.....job well done :D"

2016-02-04

newegg.com without all the Twitter and better prices

"I've been building computers since 1998. At this point in my life, I just need to buy parts not waste my time gawking at sales gimmicks. Simple site, great prices, experienced customer service."

2016-01-27

order for asrock z77 ectreme4 not in stock or sopply chain

"They quickly refunded to my credit card. "

2016-01-22

faulty start

"I had given Porta Tech a bad review because I thought they were misleading by advertising products they couldn't deliver. It turns out that I caught them in the middle of a manufacturer recall. They were quick to respond to my complaint even though they had a legitimate bases for denial they went out of their way to resolve my problem more than satisfactorily. I will be sure and come to them in the future with my business."

This review was modified by johnbrandt2008 on January 27 2016 04:25:14 PM

2016-01-13

Greatgrandfather goes on line

"Very satisfied with PortaTech product and service. Grandson recommended you and helped me with selecting the components and later to load and get me on line. Will recommend PortaTech to others."

2016-01-09

"Great service fast shipping 1000% happy. Will buy from again."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.