• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Easy to customize system.
Fair price

"easy to purchase a simple task to add what i want
and checkout was swift,

"This is the second Mother Board I bought from Porta Tech and although this one had the wrong CPU fan, Porta Tech sent me the correct fan the next day. I really like the way they allow you to pick the CPU, Motherboard, and other options and show the total cost. This makes it very easy to get what I want and in the price range I want. My next Motherboard will come from Porta Tech."

"This is my 2nd order with Porta Tech. First order was a basic low power Mini ITX Barebones that is really just used for email & light Internet browsing. I am pleased with what I paid & what I received. Now I'm waiting on order number two , a budget ATX Mid-Tower. I can't say anything bad about this company, so far so good, and if this next barebones arrives in good standing order, I will recommend Porta Tech to anyone I know looking for an inexpensive barebone system. *Received order number two and I'm happy with what I got, Great company!****I still think they do a great job but I had problems with my original order and after paying shipping back to CA first for a power supply, that they tested and said was fine and was not, then for the whole pc..It kinda got expensive for a cheap basic pc, and having to wait 23 days the second time around to get it back. I should get it back today. It's out for delivery today, & I'm hoping this will now be over. I do have to say that there customer service is outstanding, It just stinks I had to shell out more money for double shipping on such a basic cheap pc. Just got my delivery, Porta Tech,, ya took care of me, THANK YOU!"

"I'm very pleased with what I purchased. I have not installed the power supply yet, but it will not be long. "

"The package came in faster then I expected, I opted out of the extra fee for more protection on the packaging and I oredered a gigabyte g1 wifi bk mobo. It came within a larger box with styrofoam peanuts also to protect it from moving in the box. Had no issues im very pleased will definitely order from here again. "

"First and foremost I find that this company seems to always have the best price. While pricing is important to most, that's not all this company is good at. They made sure I was charged correctly, and they also take time to ensure that they are sending the correct product while simultaneously verifying the integrity of the product shipped. I will be back! "

"Quick delivery, satisfied with material--have not asembled it yet."

"Portatech is the best! Their website is easy-to-use for their target market: hobbyists, enthusiasts, and other tech-savvy people. Their prices are competitive and their service is great. :)"

"Very good motherboard and CPU, run great! would buy from them again in the future!"

"I have no problems with the product.
Great price with great customer support too

"PortaTech was very helpful with my orders"

"Everything was Excellent! PC parts came assembled as requested. Safe packaging. Everything is working fine. Good pricing. Thanks!"

"All around great service, from placing the order, to order progress, to fulfillment time. My one and only complaint has to do with the shipping method. I paid for the Platinum Delivery Plan which says the item is shipped with heavier packaging. The packaging used for my order was just a USPS Priority box with some package-peanuts (just a tad larger than the motherboard box). Personally, I'd like to see it shipped using a larger box to guard against punctures and crushing damage. I feel like I got the standard shipping treatment and not the Platinum. My box arrived scuffed up but the components appeared to be undamaged. Everything ran great for me after installation was complete."

"Order placed over a week ago. Still haven't received purchase nor have I received tracking info for the item. All in all I would say that paying for an expedited order and 2 day shipping really was not worth the extra money that I shelled out. Boo hiss portatech!"

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.