• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The order arrived faster than expected. Everything was professionally packaged. I have ordered from Porta Tech in the past and will look to them in the future."

"Extreemly happy with delivery speepd and overal experience"

"Best price and really quick shipping."

"I ordered a replacement hard drive for my son's desktop that was failing. Great price, but I'm in northeast PA, the expected delivery date was 12/30. I received the drive on the 18th. The software available from the manufacturer (Seagate) allowed us to clone his old drive. His computer is back up and running good as new in far less time than expected and at a way better than expected price."

"I really liked their helpfulness, I am very happy with their service and speed. They will talk with you, and are very helpful. They know all of the in and outs of computer. You will be very happy with anything they put together."

"My item was delivered promptly and worked perfectly. My new pc is as fast as I hoped it would be."

"Web site design and user interface is the best out there for PC parts. I have not been updated on when parts will ship, it has been 8 days.
I will remain patient, but an update would have been nice. Would have been 5 stars if they would keep you updated on your order.

"Tiempo de entrega excelente a pesar de estar en temporada alta. Muchas gracias."

"arrived yesterday and no video output. tried multiple monitors."

"I paid everything extra that I could to get my items fast however some parts did not make it into the package so I'm still waiting for my complete order. No mention of compensation from PortaTech in spite of having guaranteed on time delivery service. I won't use them again."

"I am pleased with the hardware it self however the transition issues that I had when installing the board were quite annoying however this is due more in part to me than to portatech; however, the cpu operates at 4.0 GHz while it was advertised at 4.4 GHz. this is due to the default settings that i had to alter in order to get to where they should have been. also it took over two weeks to get to me. (they didn't ship it until over a week had passed.)"

"The new pc was delivered as promised. No problems to this point."

"I paid extra for 2-day burn-in and 2-day shipment. Then the bozos let my order sit for over a week. When I wrote them, they admitted my order wasn't even in their system, I have their email to prove it. I cancelled order and will never shop with them again. Companies like this should not be in business."

"Not five stars because I understood I was able to get next-day delivery. If they specified their lag inside before shipping I may have made a different plan. Being unclear on this made me a happy owner, but the shipment was delayed."

"Flawless and fast "standard" shipping."

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.