"Order was prompt and in great condition. Definitely would order from them again. "

"Always a great reseller with the best prices!"

"I ordered a hard drive on June 2. The drive did not arrive, so I filed a dispute with PayPal and stated I wanted my money back. The next thing I know, I receive a shipment notice from Porta Tech with the same tracking number and order number! I noted this in my dispute. Then Porta Tech responds and claims that the shipment is for an original order! I showed my proof of ordering on the 2nd and that didn’t even stop them. I have screen prints and order documentation to prove everything I have said. Thumbs down to Porta Tech! Their customer service is BENEATH CONTEMPT!"

"Great if you don't mind waiting until everything you ordered is obsolete before you get it. I even paid extra for the expedited shipping, what a joke. They didn't even ship my order until after numerous phone calls wondering what was going on. Plus, with customer service hours of 10 am to 2 pm, this seems like a company someone is running out of their basement. Next time I will pay more and order from a legit company. "

"My overall experience with PortaTech was excellent. Delivery was well before the promised date and I never wondered what the status of my order was."

"The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that my package arrived about a week after they said it would. Otherwise, everything has been great."

"shipping sucks it takes Fed X forever to get packages moving. and they suck for customer service. sorry but you ask..."

"bought a bare bones system...the choice of components was awesome and the ease of use of the site is unbelievable!! The system was delivered on time and we had it all set up and running in no time. I had this delivered to my son in a small computer/networking tech shop...everyone there was totally inpressed with the system. Thanks Porta Tech!! I would definitely recommend this company."

"I will give it 4 stars because I haven't opened it yet cause I got called out of town and won't be able to check it out for another 3-4 weeks thanks. "

"I was not happy that I purchased a lot of hard drives and was not given any kind of break on shipping. Not happy with the time to ship out the order, and still waiting for order to get here (well over a week).
No good phone support, but did reply fast enough via email.
I'll think twice about using them in the future.

"Portatech came through as always. I received fast shipping, my product arrived in 9 days, and I recieved an upgrade to a much faster CPU and better motherboard. I will definitely use Portatech for my next upgrade/build. "

"the estimated delivery date was two weeks after my order. that seems silly to just slap some parts together and ship.

ordered on the 2nd of April, it's now the 15th of April, and I haven't received my parts.

the price wasn't so low that it's worth the wait. pay a few dollars more and save your valuable time.

"Great customer service. Had all the answers."

"Very good prices and selection of products!
they have not shipped yet and it has been 2 weeks? no contact at all.
so thumbs down for service and shipping,if i ever get what i paid for....sorry portatech you dropped the ball
Will not shop with them again. edit: Well I received my build today and it looks like they took care to make sure everything was safe for shipping adventure,18 days is a little long to wait for a barebones kit...
so if it powers on with no problems I will rethink my review..

"Still have not received either of two orders placed with them. Can't review on product as I don't have it yet."

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.