Stores > PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)

• PortaTech (PCBo PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-11-26

"Mobo was shipped as ordered, and worked in my box with no refitting, no cutting etc
Back Panel, was included so the system looks very nice

2015-11-26

"Linux works well with Gigabyte motherboards, but not with the GA-990FXA-UD5 R5. It won't go on the internet. When I contacted Portatech they were knowledgeable, courteous, and did all they could to help with the problem. When all else failed and I decided returning the motherboard for another, they were very nice about it. I am a return customer and will continue to be so. Thank you Portatech for all your help."

2015-11-25

"Got my PC quickly and it performs just as I wanted. Good Job guys"

2015-11-23

"This is my first experience purchasing a mobo combo from PortaTech, the system I bought was fully tested and the literature that came with was specific with the components that are optimal for my system. Once I selected the components there were several options for component upgrades. I would recommend PortaTech to anyone wishing to build or upgrade their computer system"

2015-11-22

"All technical aspects were outstanding. Their shipping policy is terrible. You can only have product shipped to billing address of credit card. This eliminates mailing addresses at private mail boxes and also any possibility of me having my purchase shipped to a person as a gift! Not sure if I would use them again."

2015-11-17

"The motherboard combo was well packaged with the manual and software.

It booted right up and is working great!

2015-11-03

"Shipping was a little slow but easy to use site and get the item I needed."

2015-10-30

"I ave not received my product yet, so I cannot give you a better opinion"

2015-10-29

"Great deal fast shipping! Will order from them again!"

2015-10-22

"Just as I order, fast service "

2015-10-21

"Fast shipping. CPU installed and was packaged securely. "

2015-10-20

"Parts arrived within the delivery window promised. Had to clear CMOS to boot, though, and also needed to remove and remount the system fan to replace the thermal compound used for testing with the Arctic Silver I ordered. Surprise bonus of two extra 80mm case fans, though!"

2015-10-17

"It was a VERY good experience. I received my parts on time. They were easy to install. I had a problem with my shipping promo offer and they went out f their way to correct it. I would HIGHLY recommend them for future purchases. Thank You Portatech!!!"

2015-10-04

"1 Week since I ordered my barebones PC...I received confirmation of sale and order number within 24 hours. Also was informed in my confirmation email that my order shipment may take longer than stated on sales website. My opinion on this is because I refused to pay for the expedited processing charges. My order should arrive sometime this week, unless the additional 1 to 4 business days becomes necessary. All things considered, this is still the best deal I could find for what I am getting."

2015-09-28

"did not receive anything yet...still waiting for my order"

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2015

portatech, PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) rep has responded

“Dear Customer,
You listed the order # as "unspecifiied" and list no name or other identifier. This is the only post you have for any company, so we are having a hard time figuring out which order this relates to so we can help resolve it. Please call us or use the contact form on our site so we can investigate and resolve any issue.”

Share PortaTech (PCBoost LLC)'s store rating

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) is a merchant member
PortaTech (PCBoost LLC) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.