Stores > Personal Creations

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2015-12-16

"Horrible execution on so many levels!!!

1. Completely wrong item shipped, 2. messed up printing alignment on another item, 3. replacement items weren't delivered when they promised (not to mention they could care less about expediting the shipping after their mistake - missing my husband bday), 4. the second replacement item (photo ornament) was printed wrong the SECOND time and, after all of that 5. the personalization letters on the $130 leather bag are STICKERS (the bag itself is nice)!!!! So disappointed and frustrating...I would NOT RECOMMEND Personal Creations EVER!

The only good thing were the numerous CS people I had to talk to on the phone - they were always nice and tried to be accommodating...not there fault the product/process is inferior.

This review was modified by ginad1234 on December 16 2015 11:03:24 AM

2015-12-13

"I've used personal creations for about 4-5 years. This year for Christmas I bought an ornament like I do every year. It was never delivered as personal creations claims it was. They were kind enough to replace it but when they sent it, the name was misspelled. I reviewed my email to them, was on their part. Then I ordered another item that was supposed to be a certain price which they overcharged me for. So I contacted them because never once did they show me the charge page to tell me they were charging me 11.99 for shipping on EACH item plus 4.99 care for each item. They told me I would have my refund in 5-7 business days and that both items were shipping separately. Both items came in the same beat up box and personal creations never put in my refund according to one person. Another person said that they don't issue refund until after the item has shipped so I should expect to see refund by December 21st. I bought the items cyber Monday. I will not be doing business with this company again. They have lost a faithful customer by lies and hiding cost."

This review was modified by nyki2004 on December 13 2015 07:27:39 AM

2015-12-10

"Very disappointed. I ordered Christmas stockings, which cost a pretty penny, the quality of the stocking itself is great although the personalization factor is horrible. The names on the stockings are not centered at all. I find it frustrating that a company that specializes in personalizing garments and objects can't center three letter words like "mom" and "dad", horrible! If I had known they wouldn't have centered the names I would have used a different company. "

This review was modified by kk121409 on December 10 2015 09:08:56 AM

2015-12-07

"Unimpressed and disappointed. When I ordered my merchandise, my auto correct changed my address house number. I contacted personal creations immediately....but nope, can't fix it. Really though? I have the order number and all my correct information. ...now what I bought is being sent to the wrong address. Thanks a lot. "

2015-11-02

"I placed an order for two items. During the checkout process they offered express shipping for 7.95 which equates to receiving the item a couple days sooner versus 4.99 for standard. I was just reviewing my emailed receipt and I was charged 11.99 standard shipping fee, 4.99 care and handling fee, and 4.99 express shipping fee. Be careful with this company. So many hidden fees and nothing close to what showed as I did the checkout. 64.98 order amount and 21.97 shipping and handling fees added to it. With all of the shipping failures noted on this review site it will be interesting to see when I actually receive my items for the 21.97 shipping, handling, and care fees. "

2015-09-01

"Terrible customer service!!! I placed an order and paid for expedited service. I called yesterday to ensure my order was on track for delivery today. Called again this morning after receiving an email that my item was just sent to UPS. Just found out my item was just given to UPS and will not be delivered today. I'm EXTREMELY upset that my daughter will not have her backpack on her first day of school!!! Will never do business with them, not recommend them to anyone!"

This review was modified by kimberly616 on September 01 2015 05:30:58 AM

2015-08-23

"I have ordered a 'Heart in the Sand' personalized art frame for my friend's wedding gift. When it came, it turned out to be too big for me to send to a friend who lives in a tiny apartment in Europe. So, I called the store and they were kind enough to refund me the full price of the frame of $29.99! The customer service was excellent. The shipping part was not refunded, but I had to keep the frame. If you order that frame, beware that it's 16 inches plus two inches frame, so it comes up to 18 inches one side of a square! Nobody asked me to write this review. I just did out of courtesy to their service."

2015-04-27

"My bf is taking me on a 3 day fishing trip this weekend in New Orleans. I ordered the cutest shirt that says "Fishing Buddies" It also has a male and female character dressed up in fishing gears with our names on it. I didn't read the reviews before ordering my shirt with overnight shipping. I can only hope that Personalecreations.com doesn't let me down. Otherwise when else would I ever need a shirt that says fishing buddies? I will be back to let everyone know if I received my merchandised by Wednesday and the quality. Thanks for scaring me everyone :/ "

This review was modified by mscoloringbook on April 27 2015 12:03:23 PM

2015-04-10

"I didn't read the reviews before ordering either, but had ordered a gift for a bridal shower, paid for express delivery yet when I tracked it, UPS showed me it wasn't going to be delivered until the Monday after the shower. I called Personal Creations to figure out what happened and they dealt with it in a stellar manner.

They not only refunded me for the express shipping, they offered me a complimentary bunch of flowers to take with me to the shower so I would have something to give to the bride.

2015-02-09

"I purchased a gift for my husband for Valentine's day. Four days before the holiday, I get online to track it and it's not there. I call customer service and the man on the phone says I could not track it because the gift had sold out, therfore, it was never shipped. My question is how can something be sold out, but I get a confirmation of purchase. I got no email or anything telling me that the item was sold out. They were very quick to draft my money out of my bank account for the purchase, but 7-14 days to get my refund. This company is absolutely ridiculous and I will never purchase anything from them again. Please do no buy anything from this company!"

2014-12-16

"I received an order I placed for a Christmas gift, (personalized grill "sportula") The engraved name did not appear on the handle as it shows on line, rather it was a scratchy version of the name. I felt this was an error & would be handled promptly and professionally as soon as I contacted the company. However I spoke to a customer service rep and she first offered to replace it on December 26th! I ordered this gift in plenty of time and expected it to be replaced timely. She explained the problem with shipping and that's my only option. I asked to speak to her supervisor or someone who could resolve this problem. I was on hold for over 15 min and she then told me that the item I received is what the engraving looks like and it was actually ENHANCED in the pictures. If she sent another one it would look exactly the same way. This is fraudulent!!!! Finally, I was offered a refund but would've rather had the gift as it appeared online!"

This review was modified by AmyJenkins on December 16 2014 05:30:45 PM

2014-12-05

"I read the reviews AFTER I had made the order, and was so worried and upset!! However, once the order came in (ON TIME) I was not only relieved! I was very happy with the quality of the items shipped. They were even better than I thought they would be, and I am not only happy but ecstatic that I ordered from Personal Creations and did not go the usual route. I honestly would not have come here to write a review if I wasn't so pleasantly surprised. All you have to do is research coupons and special offers and make sure to read everything before you commit to anything. Otherwise I am happy to say my stockings are up and looking beautiful and I am so happy I ordered without looking at the reviews first!"

2014-12-03

"The quality of the merchandise is really great for the price, and between that and very responsive customer service, I feel comfortable returning to them and recommending them.

Positives:
-- The products are well-constructed, thoughtful, and look great.
-- The customer service is excellent. You speak to real people who have a genuine interest in helping you get what you want, or fix a problem. Even when I've called to cancel an order because of a fee I didn't anticipate, they can waive hidden fees, or provide something to make the cost-value balance out.

Negative:
-- Their online ordering/billing system is bad, outdated technology. No matter what kind of shipping you choose, you are expected to pay standard shipping, plus "handling," which isn't disclosed until the final page - after you've entered your billing info and committed. Handling expenses should already be built into the cost of the product or any additions, and shipping charges should reflect the actual cost of shipping. (If "express" isn't truly $9.99, then don't quote it as that.) Customers can make decisions if you give us the information.

Since this is a technology problem, and not necessarily a product problem, I only dinged them 1 star. The company must know that the tech is bad, because they make up for it with excellent customer service. Personal Creations would be a thousand times better, though, if they just invested in a better ordering system.

This review was modified by MamaLa on December 03 2014 09:52:42 AM

2014-11-13

"I was going to order stockings and decided against it. Overnight, I got an email from the offering a 20% discount, so I decided to go for it. There was a free shipping deal so that made it better. I checked out, waiting for the shipping to come off..it never did. I called and the lady was almost combative as I explained the shipping didn't come off. I am not paying $20 for shipping. I cancelled the order. They need to be more open about there offers..their shipping is way too much!"

2014-07-03

"I have bought items from this company before and while I like their gift options, the quality has been simply average for the money. None the less, I purchased a $30 Living Social deal for $15 and decided to give them another try. I shouldn't have wasted my time! I picked out an item that was supposed to be on sale, put it in my cart and proceeded to checkout. Once I entered the Living Social deal as payment, it changed the price of the item back to the non-sale price! Despite that, they added extremely high shipping and handling and care fees! It was going to cost $17 to mail a small canvas print! I called to complain, but the customer service person was of no help.....just told me that only one offer is allowed. Really? This company is just DECEPTIVE! Fortunately, I got a refund from Living Social. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH PC AGAIN!!"

Share Personal Creations's store rating

Personal Creations is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Personal Creations is not a merchant member
Personal Creations does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!