Stores > Personal Creations

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Personal Creations by clicking a star below.
2017-02-19

Fradulent shipping practices

"My order stated it would arrive 2/17/17 with standard delivery on the website. Upon checkout the standard delivery stated the order would arrive 2/27/17! Because I needed the item expedited I opted to pay $14.99 extra for next day. The expedited shipping stated my order would arrive on 2/20/17 which was still later than the initial date of 2/17/17 that was promised. I called customer service about this. They were no help. An item that cost $37.50 ended up being $67.47 after all of the shipping charges. It turns out that I had to pay the standard shipping fee of $11.99 in addition to the expedited fee. I have never ordered a product online and opted for the expedited fee and still be charged in tandem for the slower standard delivery fee. It is too bad that their shipping practices are so shady because the product itself was beautiful. However I am so dissatisfied with their shipping practices and all of the advertising offered after my purchase that I will never EVER order from them again. I am extremely dissatisfied with their shipping and customer service. Buyer beware. They are aren't worth the hassle and extra shipping costs. The shipping charges almost double the cost of my order. "

2017-01-08

Sold out item!!!

"So I order an item on Dec. 23rd 2016. It had an expected delivery of Jan 4th. So I'm following up with my in law in regards to the present I wanted to be a SURPRISE. The week it was suppose to ship I check for a tracking # I have none. And the item is marked sold out. Never thought how it's marked SOLD OUT it would affect my order how when I placed y order it was NOT sold out. So I call customer service to find out what's going on come to find out my order never went out because the sold out on the item affected my order. I did not receive an email nor a notification in my tracking order. So my in law didn't get their gift, the surprise was ruin and to top it off it won't be available till Feb. So the CS dept they told me to call back so they can place the order again and to give me an exact date when it'll be available. Why do I have to call for something that's not my fault. The payment t went perfectly fine. And unfortunately I used a saving certificate so if I get a refund I lose the saving I got. Very disappointed and this is the third order I've gotten from them. But after this inconvenience probably won't shop again. Extremely dissatisfied"

2016-12-21

No order for Christmas

"Un believable placed an order on 12/9 will not be here for Christmas. Was promised by 12/21. They cheaper out on the shipping. Over charging and then shipping fed ex to postal carrier. "

2016-12-09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"False Advertising! They offered a 30% off coupon, but the shipping was $17.00. They get you on the shipping. This order was 2 small ornaments and a flashlight. Small items BIG SHIPPING COSTS. I will not order from them again. I should have read the reviews beforehand. This order was placed over the phone and I told them how misleading the shipping was. They don't care. If you add express it is normal shipping, care shipping (times the number of items ordered), and the express shipping (times the number of items ordered). This is horrible of a company to be so dishonest. Maybe if they keep getting bad reviews they will be put out of business and wish they would have done the right thing. HEED THE WARNING NASTY DISHONEST BUSINESS. BUY YOUR ITEMS ELSEWHERE! "

2016-12-06

bait & switch tactics!

"They send a coupon for $ off, but when you go to check out the shipping & handling charges are more than the coupon. On their website it claims FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60, but you cannot use the coupon with it. Scam artists!!"

2016-11-17

Horrible - False Advertising

"Ordered a personalized item to be delivered in a gift box, but the item was not delivered in a gift box. My 88 year old mother saw the gift and now the gift sits under the Xmas tree with see through plastic. Wow, how tacky is that! They charge excessive handling and gift box options, and well, they don't do any proofing, so you pay extra for services that they do not render. False Advertising! The other item arrived later than what was given at check-out. I will never order from this place. Customer service is a joke, they refuse to refund appropriate amount. I feel totally ripped off. My poor mom is embarassed to have an item or "gift" just sitting unwrapped under the tree, everyone sees it, how tacky. Totally unacceptable! Do not trust them."

2016-11-03

Great products but crazy shipping charges then an additional Care & Handling charge?

"They have some very unique products that can be personalized which makes it even nicer but the regular shipping costs more than or equal to the price of the item and then they tag on a care & handling charge. I am not sure what the extra charge is for but when you add the shipping, tax and care and handling charge you are paying more than the item costs which is crazy!"

2016-09-16

Grateful Customer

"I have been ordering from Personal Creations for the past year. I have bought 2 wedding gifts and 2 birthday gifts and I have been completely satisfied with whole experience every time. I have to say their customer service is excellent. They saved my **** today on a gift and I am grateful for Irene for being awesome. She was completely helpful, friendly and professional."

2016-07-23

Worst online site ever!

"I ordered personalized items for a gift and paid over $30 in just shipping and handling to find out that item was never made. Now i have to go this party today and i have nothing to take with me. How can someone screw up like this, i wish i would have gone to things remembered or someone reputed."

2016-07-15

Their internal processes become your problem

"I have been a customer for 3 years. I tried to order several things and I was going to get charged double shipping and "care and handling" for ONE order. Why? According to them it's because they use different vendors for different prices. So their internal process now becomes a 75%upcharge for you. To make it even more obvious that their customers don't mean a thing... When I asked if it was worth losing a long time customer for $15.... They actually said YES! "Because it's our policy". So in summary... You pay for their internal process issues and your worth as a customer is less than $15 which they will be glad to tell you on the phone and in an email. Never again. I ended up spending my next $140 order elsewhere (to personal creations $15 is greater than 140)"

2016-07-05

Do not do business with them.

"This joke of a company took an order from me and never processed it and never sent it. They deemed my personalization to be offensive and just decided not to fulfill it. They never notified me. Their website said it would arrive on the 17th and half a month later I was still waiting for it. I had to call their customer service line where I had to speak with a supervisor who continued to talk over me. Further, I had to go to Paypal myself to cancel the order and release the funds being held. This company is the absolute worst."

2016-04-24

Love this place

"Needed a baby shower gift and wanted the cross night lght but it was sold out so changed to a pink engraved baby blanket. Ordered Sun night at about 9p and gift arrived at my house on Wed...beautifully packaged with gift card inside. The parents to be loved it and i would recommend this company to anyone. THANK YOU!"

2016-04-13

Horrible..........371338031763

"Total waste of money.Horrible customer service.Stay away"

2016-04-08

Outrageous shipping costs

"Went to order a gift that cost $39.99 and got a coupon that took $10 off fora total of $29.99. Go to check out and the price was $48.99 because of the shipping costs. I refuse to pay 66% of the cost of the item purchased for shipping and handling. "

2016-03-25

Terrible unreliable company

"I ordered Easter baskets for my Grandchildren who live in another state. I ordered them a week before Easter. I paid for the largest ones and extra for expedited shipping and these products are not cheap. When they did not arrive on the scheduled date, I called in the next day. I was told they were placed in a box for someone else and sent to them. I could have replacements delivered three days after Easter! What good is that I told them. The worst part is no one from their company contacted me to tell me and give me time to make other arrangements. By the time I found out it was too late to have other ones delivered to my Grandchildren. "

Share Personal Creations's store rating

Personal Creations is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Personal Creations is not a merchant member
Personal Creations does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!