• Rating 1.83/10 28 reviews

Personal Creations is not a merchant member
    Personal Creations does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Personal Creations contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

• 1
  • 2

"DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! This was the first (and last) time I attempted to order from them. I placed my order on 12-9-11 with a GUARANTEED delivery date of 12-23-11 (tomorrow!). I have been calling them almost every day for the past week for status and keep being told that the item is waiting for shipment and will definately arrive no later than 12-23-11. I received an email from them this morning advising me that my order is on backorder until 1-27-2012!!!!!! This was supposed to be xmas gift! I just called them to tell them I want this order cancelled and my credit card charged (why on earth did they process the charge to my acct when the item was not available?!). This is the best part: they are telling me that since it is not their policy to charge before shipment, that I must be mistaken or my bank processed their "hold" incorrectly and until I can provide them proof that I was charged they will not be able to issue a credit!!! Unbelievable! This company sucks! Do not order from them. Yeah, some of their items are really cool but there are so many other companies you can order from or walk into store that have neat things as well. Stay clear from them!"

"Will NEVER purchase from them again!! They kept a hold on my account for a mth AFTER the order was canceled. Called many times, asked to speak to manager..everytime I got the run around. I canceled the order b/c I entered a coupon code that said my order was 86.20 whenever I placed it...got my receipt via email 5 mins later and they charged me 121.40. called immediately and told them about this and they would not let me use the original coupon code I had just entered 5 mins earlier, so I had to cancel the whole order. The only way I FINALLY received my refund was that they bank put a 30 day expiration date on the hold. Personal creations never did follow through with the refund! shame on them and their management staff!! Never Again will I purchase anything from them!"

"I wish I could pick a 1/2 star instead of 1. I am extremely disappointed in this website. I placed two orders with them and 2 days later got a call that one of the items was out of stock so they had gone ahead and cancelled my WHOLE oder. After spending some 30 minutes on the phone, the guy assured me that my other order is fine. 2 more days, and they email me saying that my remaining order was cancelled as well because of an International billing address. My issues with them -
1) Why give me the flexibility to enter internation billing address if you cannot suppoer it?
2) Why take my phone number if you are not goign to call me to see if I want to use an alternative US card instead
3) Why not update "out of stock" status on your website? All reputable websites do this
4) If there is an issue with the billing address, why did it take you 4 days to figure that out?
I have a busy life and during holiday season, setting me back 4 days (not to mention all the time that I spent on their website trying to pick the right gift) is a LOT. Now not only do I have to start from scratch, but my family might not receive their gifts on time.

memehsu's Avatar
California

"I bought some stockings from Personal Creations for Christmas. It was easy to shop for online. I thought the site was very easy to use and the checkout was simple. I received a confirmation e-mail and was able to check on my shipment very easily.

I would shop from them again in the future.

I didn't have to deal with their customer service at all so I can't say anything about their practices but I was satisfied with my purchase.

"They Suck. I had ordered a frame, EVENTHOUGH it APPEARED TO BE ALL MY FAULT, the personalization wasn't correct- they refuse to correct it. JUST WANTED ME TO BUY ANOTHER ONE~!~! I have ordered from them a lot--- will never order from them again~!~"

"Before placing an order with Personalcreations.com I contacted their customer service department to verify that the items would be delivered by 12/24/10 as all items I was ordering were Christmas gifts. I was assured they could deliver by Christmas but that I should not use the "free shipping" method but pay the extra $ for guaranteed delivery. I did place the order in early Dec. for 9 items. The 1st box to arrive was not an item I ordered. It contained a packing slip with someone else's order # and shipping info. I contacted customer service. Although I had the other lady's order # and packing slip customer service still kept saying that I received an item that I ordered .. which I had not. The items were obviously switched during packing. Then on 1/3/11 I still had not recv'd part of my order so I contacted customer service because the website was showing the items had been delivered. I was told that the orders did not upload correctly when placed on line. No one bothered to call or email to let me know and finding out 5 weeks after placing the order is just not acceptable customer service. I was given a refund of the 2 items. I must say I was pleased with the items that I did receive but due to the numerous errors on the other items I will not be placing another order with Personal Creations."

"I don't remember the order number. I placed an order (about 30 days before our wedding anniversary) for a special tshirt. Not only they were late, but had to make couple phone calls just to be able to track down somebody to give me an update on whereabouts on the order"

"Horrible customer service. They overcharged me and refuse to rectify their mistake. Each person I talk to tells me a different story, very unhelpful and rude. Plus the quality of the item I ordered is poor. Will NEVER shop here again."

"This company has a wide variety of very unique products. However, their customer service is horrendous. I placed an order for 2 products on December 9, 2007. The product in question indicated "Order by December 11 for Christmas delivery." I received the first of two products quickly. However, packaged with the shipment was ANOTHER CUSTOMER'S product. I tried to call the company to ask them what to do with it. My call in the evening, I waited on hold for 15 minutes before I hung up. I tried back in the morning and was greeted with a message that they were too busy and I should try back later. I emailed them and never received a response. It is December 26 and the 2nd product has yet to arrive. Their online order status service returns a server error when I try to look up my order. I am on hold now and have been for 1 hour and 11 minutes. Beware of the horrible customer service if you order anything from this company. Use a quality credit card for the purchase because based on these experiences, the only recourse you may have is to dispute transactions that aren't satisfactory."

"This company was the worst company I have ever dealt with! Stay as far away as possible!!

I ordered a Christmas gift for my girlfriend and was told on the phone that it would definitely arrive before Christmas but come to find out after I log in a week later that the item was back ordered! Not even an email or phone call! Nothing! I am so diappointeds with this company that I made sure that I wrote reviews in every possible place to warn others! Don't waste your time or money with this company! they are an absolute disaster and their customer service is terrible!!!!!

"I ordered a personalised Christmas ornament for a christmas gift and despite being told It was gauranteed by christmas it arrived 2 weeks late. I decided to give them another shot as their items look quality. I ordered a personalized DVD that I needed for my sons birthday. I was assured on the phone that if I payed for expedited shipping I would have the item on time. I payed for expedited shipping and did not get it. Was told "gauranteed" the item would be delivered in time for my sons birthday. When I checked the item for its status online I noticed it shipped only First Class Mail. I called and spoke to a helpful male customer service agent. After pleading my case he advised me his Supervisor would credit me the extra amount I paid for expedited shipping but that was it. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and a Shawna got on the phone. Shawna explained to me in a rude and sarcastic tone that I would have to wait 30 days for a refund for an item that I never even recieved nor needed. I was able to get her boss on the phone who was equaly as rude and sarcastic. Whatever happaned to customer service? They admitted fault yet I would have to wait for 30 days for a refund for an item that I have yet to recieve that no longer holds value because it was a birthday gift that is now arriving late if at all. For people that are in the business of "Personal Creations" gift items, you would think they understand the importance of delivering their merchandise on time for birthdays, Christmas etc....
I wont be going back.

"Another great transaction. Their customer service staff is friendly and helpful, and clearance section is great. Got my personalized items in about 4 days."

H-Town

"Ordered the personalized quilt (8271W) as a gift for my wife's grandmother. Took about 2 weeks to get it. Quilt looks great."