• Parts Train

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10

"Was in need of parts for a 1995 Ford F-250 & a 2003 Jeep, it is nice to be able to order everything from one site. The detailed information on each part, made it so much easier to find the right parts and check out options on each one."

"The help that I have received was excellent. i appreciate all the good help."

"Easy to navigate but could not find the part i wanted so went to customer chat they were very helpful found the part i wanted in just a few minutes ."

"Website was easy to navigate and was very satisfied with the results. Since this is the first time I am using this website for ordering car parts, I must refrain further comment until part is received. At that time I would be more than happy to expand comments on the service I received. If satisfied, I would be glad to order in the future and also refer people I Know the this website.
yours
Pat Celli

"Usually the best price and always the right part. Electrical, body, mechanical - all came promptly and fit properly. I live a half hour drive from the nearest parts store, but I buy locally if the price to do so is just a little more. Often the local price is much more."

"Parts Train has beat the lowest price on eBay and Amazon twice in a row!"

"I have used PartsTrain for several years now and I have never been disappointed. Shipment always get here on time and the prices are great. PartsTrain is my go to place for my wife's Grand Am and my ML320. "

"So far so good. Price for my item was significantly lower and the shipping (for my part) ended up being free - even though initially was going to be $6.

I looked on-line for the store reviews and they were positive and have been in business for some time, so I'm giving them a "go".

"Good shopping cart experience.
The "chat" feature wouldn't let me type in anything; maybe it's my browser or operating system, but it should be fixed if they want to use it.

"Have order 3 or 4 things via Parts Train over the last 3 years and have never had an issue. The parts I ordered are correct and the price is better than most local auto shops/stores. Very pleased with Parts Train."

"I have had several experiences with parts train, the last time i ordered from them, they lost the order and held up my repairs for weeks while trying to work out credit card numbers and so forth. They never did find the order and a little under three weeks later my card was reimbursed. I'm hoping they can find my order this time, we shall see"

"good product and good price thought i was going to spend 200+ dollars only spent 150 "

"I had no problem finding the part I needed, a heater inlet. A picture of the item confirmed what I wanted and placing the order and paying by PayPal was so easy."

"PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
I had to chat with Representative Scott and Kobe and was directed to the EXACT parts data base... Thanks to them I saved time and money!!!

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!! I ordered a part they sent the wrong one. Then I'm on the hook to send it back to receive a refund. I tried to call to get a return postage refund and my refund and no dice. I got booted to a call center in the Phillippines. What I got was if I bought something else I would get a discount. Just want my money back and refund for postage."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.