• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.7/10 7.7/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

"It's easy to shop the site but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.
It took me 4 DAYS to get checked out!
I ALWAYS use Paypal for online shopping. They were having problems with it and after 4 days of calling and chatting and promises to get it fixed, turned over to IT and what else I ended up using my charge card because I needed the part.
I told CS I wanted to know why the problem and all I heard was please use another method to pay. Whats up with that? This site DOES USE Paypal to purchase items BTW. Next time I'll definitely go somewhere else. Even if I have to pay $5 more.
The left and right hand are blind. I advise against using them.

"Prices are great. Parts are always quality and they fit. Never a bad experience."

"Very helpful, thanks Got what I needed, person on chat very helpful easy check out also.
Alex Mitchell

"Love the site and products but checkout is a problem when using a separate billing and shipping address along with PayPal."

"Stay away from these people! they sent the wrong parts and that cost me my whole engine! They refused to pay for damage!"

"I am extremely satified with ordering from parts train. You can't beat the prices, you have a problem they overly nice in helping you. Returns are excellent no complaints. They refund quickly and are honest. The girl who took care of me was very nice. She must be beautiful because she was so beautifully nice. "

"quick and easy to use . i found the fuel pump for my 53 jeep straight away "

"finding parts was simple and well verified as correct for the vehicle. Price when the base price and shipping were compared turned out to be fair. Found a better base price but the shipping nearly doubled the price! "

"I have been looking for an exhaust manifold for a 2007 ford , not only did they have it but it was less expensive than any body else even the bone yards wanted more for a used one . I very satisfied with their service and it was an exact replacement . "

"Whenever I am looking for an auto part for my 2000 Jaguar S-type, I always go first to Parts Train. I have made several purchases through this store and am very pleased with their service. I always get the part I need. They are very reliable."

"Excellent price for brake drums for my truck,will tell friends and family about my purchase"

"I am so happy I found Parts Train, they have the best prices and the best service. I am a customer for life now!

"I am from Canada. Ordering from Parts Train is easy and we always get our parts delivered in a quick manner. Parts Train has great prices. Always a breeze!"

"Was in need of parts for a 1995 Ford F-250 & a 2003 Jeep, it is nice to be able to order everything from one site. The detailed information on each part, made it so much easier to find the right parts and check out options on each one."

"The help that I have received was excellent. i appreciate all the good help."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.