Stores > Parts Train

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-08-03

PARTS TRAIN experience

"I have bought numerous parts thru PARTS TRAIN and have never had an issue with getting an incorrect part or slow delivery, it has been my experience that when I place an order my part sis pulled and shipped in a timely manner. I will continue to purchase thru them in the future. ALAYS a good experience."

2016-08-02

parts train all the time

"Always been the greatest sense I've been using the site. Customer service is the best always helpful."

2016-08-01

TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY

"When I went online and placed the order the system said the item was for my vehicle and the picture was accurate. When I got the item it was wrong and when I called in to get an RMA I was told that it was my fault for ordering the wrong thing. Therefore I had to eat the to/from shipping costs. I was told that the best way to order was to call and if there was then an error it would be their fault and I would get a full refund. Strange that after making my call the item number was changed online and the picture was "not available yet". You can be assured that I will not be placing another order with a company that apparently has no faith in their own system and blames it on the customer."

2016-07-30

Awesome Service

"As always they have what I need at half the cost of auto parts stores local and they ship in a timely fashion. Parts are packaged to keep them from damage. Parts fit perfect as usual. Overall i would recommend to friends and family and definitely buy from them again. "

2016-07-26

They cancelled my order

"Few days later, I receive an email saying my order is cancelled because they no longer have the part I need in stock. Duh?! Order some?"

2016-07-25

Fast delivery and with quality product at a reasonable price.

" I received the order of 2 BMW ignition coils in 3 days from the order date. The order was well packaged. The coils were about half of the price of an OEM's but work as good. Partstrain.com has a very happy customer. "

This review was modified by kydangngo on July 25 2016 07:47:54 AM

2016-07-23

Train kept rollin all night long

" This was my first using parts train and I am very very satisfied with the express service I received also the exact part I ordered came in quicker than was expected. The header was a perfect fit and bolted right in. I would recommend Parts Train to anyone looking for good service and exact fit."

Fit like a glove

"Great stuff reasonably priced "

2016-07-18

"Shipping was fast and the product great, exactly what you need "

2016-07-18

Told rep my wheel size and he ordered me a size too big.

"Also the hub cap should stay on with the lug nuts and the ones shown are decorative that only supports from the inside which fell off with one I purchased from another vender at half the price. I expected a lot better for this price."

2016-07-17

"received everything on time"

2016-07-17

Unbelievable

"1. You actually had the parts.
2. They arrives early
3. My 16 year old installed them on his own.
You made this so easy!!!!

2016-07-15

It is promising to be the best

"I am not get any parts from Partstrain yet, but benefits and offers are very often, so I will do my shopping as soon as possible.
After that I can write anything else.

2016-07-10

Review of replacement side mirror for 2007 GMC

"Perfect replacement part. Easy to install. I've ordered from Parts Train before and have NEVER been disappointed."

2016-07-10

My Fault!

"I received very good service from Parts train but unfortunately when ordering I did not have my reading glasses on and ordered the wrong part."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.