Stores > Parts Train

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-11-05

"Parts came when promised and worked like they should."

2016-11-03

Received the right part!

"There has been a correct match on all parts I have ordered for my Jeep."

Quick Service, Attentive, Good Prices

"Ordered 2 parts. One was an exterior auto body part and the other was a sensor. Customer rep was patient enough to explain an issue that had come up with my order when I contacted them. Only con was that they were out of stock on the exterior part. But they were able to reimburse without issue. The sensor was delivered within a few days. The part was packed nicely and worked as it should. "

2016-10-31

"Item I ordered showed in stock but when I ordered maybe a day or so later I get a call, email, and voice message telling me my order was cancelled because the part was not in stock. If the part was out of stock it should have been updated on the websit to show that it's not in stock."

finally a new fuel pump

"Fuel pump was on the fritz for almost two months, thought it was a bad alternator or electrical issue until properly diagnosed. Ordered new one from parts train was a quality OE part and met my needs and expectations

Thank You , Steve-O W.

2016-10-29

Recommended!!

"The product I purchased had to be returned because my wheels were different. But I lived the product and service. For the purchase and the return was hassle free."

2016-10-27

OUT-STANDING SERVICE WILL RECOMMEND TO OTHERS

"I AM THE OWNER OF A 1990 AUDI 200 AVANT. PEOPLE IN THE DENVER COLO. AREA ARE
A SMALL GROUP OF AUDI OWNERS THAT ARE DAILY DRIVERS. WE SHARE INFO. ABOUT
SUPPLIERS OF REPLACEMENT PARTS SUPPLIERS. WE HAVE ELIMINATED AUTO PARTS
WAY AS UNRELIABLE SUPPLIER FOR OUR AUDIS. ( BAIT AND SWITCH ) TAKES AN ETERNITY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE,IF AT ALL.

2016-10-27

Quick and easy

"From ordering to delivery. Easy,no worries, and no hassle! Parts train is my go to place for parts!"

2016-10-23

Good website, fast service

"Website was easy to use and shipment was fast"

2016-10-23

RonM

"Ordering was easy, price was right on, and delivery was within a week. What can I say...thanks!!"

2016-10-22

PartsTrain to the rescue!

"After going to my local parts store in search of wiper blades for my 2013 Kia and being told that would be $48.73 for the front 2 blades...I told the young man I don't think so! I came home and went on line to PartsTrain.com and found the very same blades for $16.45 shipping included! I bought a bumper some years back from PartsTrain for my truck and just thought I'd take a chance on them having wiper blades too. I have told all my friends about PartsTrain and will be back when I am in need of more parts. Thanks for great service and prices!"

2016-10-19

Very fast

"The best experience for ordering parts, on time,fast,and the right part. Thanks you guys"

2016-10-18

NO thanks

"I ordered two struts for my Smartfortwo. Their website said they had it. It They came quickly but where not struts for my car but instead for an Infiniti. When I called to complain they said they had made a mistake and didn't have my struts. Then they said they'd only refund me for the parts not the postage which was only used for them to send me parts they knew were wrong. I finally had to threaten to keep their parts and refuse the charge on my credit card before they agreed to refund the postage. I have now returned the parts, we'll see if they refund the parts and postage charge. If they don't I will dispute it with my credit card company. A bad business that I would never do business again and will tell others about not to do business with them as well. "

2016-10-17

took way too long to load

"OK you asked for a review . Well thats fine and dandy . But when it takes a few mins to load this page ? that tell me tons of adware tracking cookies are pinging my puter as well . NO THANKS

2016-10-17

Relieved a "sticky" problem

"Needed an oil dip stick and they delivered. Saved a trip to the dealer. Thank you"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.