Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I hadn't used this site in several years. I had an email saved in folder called car restoration, sent in July of 2005. The URL in the email still worked. After going marking the selection boxes for year, make, model, etc,
I was looking at a list of most popular items which included door handle. Amazingly, the driver door handle was less than $3.00, and S&H only brought it up to around $6.00. A lot less than I was expecting.

" A little hard to navigate. I'm sure my kindle doesn't help matters but some of the categories were very vauge.
Other than that the parts were in stock and appear to be OE quality from description, images and reviews.
Now i wait and see.

"haven't bought from them in a long while. Really, really don't like the handling charge after you put your purchase in the cart. Nobody else charges that. Kinda sneaky. I mostly buy from RockAuto. Their S&H charges are kinda high, but their low prices make up for it. Advance is ok too. Parts Train's prices aren't that good to charge a "handling" charge on top of their prices and shipping prices. Reason I bought this time? It worked out this time, this time......"

"Awesome store... easy to find exactly what I was looking for, purchase it without any problems and get on with my day. Prices were quite reasonable too!! ;·} "

"my experience and transaction with parts train has been a wonderful experience. I will be recommending this seller to all of my friends. And all my future transactions "

"Found the rep. Rich to be extremely helpful and made the whole thing so much easier!! Great job!!

The only unfortunate part is the shipping to Canada is extremely expensive...would like to see that changed!!

"I've ordered from Parts Train before and have had the same problem trying to use an onlin coupon. Each time there was some reason not clearly stated on the coupon that disqualified my order from being eligible for it and I was offered a "discount" that was a far cry from the coupon. All of their coupons need to state clearly what it does or not cover and Parts Train needs to honor their coupons.

Even with their reasonable prices I don't appreciate this practice.

"website is easy to navigate, live chat is very helpful, Lowest price for the part i was looking for on the internet and a 1yr warranty."

"This website is a good example for how it should be done. It was very easy to find what I was looking for, very good parts description, and the checkout was very smooth.
Just perfect.

"I ordered a replacement radiator for my truck. The price with shipping was acceptable and on par with a couple other retailers, so I decided to go ahead and make the purchase from Parts Train. Upon making the purchase, I received an invoice via email with two additional charges. One was sales tax, the next was a "handling charge". This pushed the overall price significantly higher than that of the competition. Moreover, this signaled to me that this was a dishonest company and on that basis alone makes me want to avoid doing business with them. Naturally, I wanted to cancel the order. Upon contacting customer service, i was informed that the cancellation process would take 48-72 hours, and cancellation was not guaranteed. Bear in mind that I made the call to cancel within 15 minutes of making the order. There is no way this item had been even looked at by the shipping warehouse, let alone packaged up and shipped out. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, to get a more concrete answer regarding the order cancellation. After 15 minutes on hold, I was finally transferred to a supervisor who was not able to give me any more assurance. She stated "the policy" was to wait 48-72 business hours before granting any refund. Even thought the product had not been shipped.

I was still not satisfied with this answer, so I decided to contact my VISA company and have them cancel the purchase transaction, which they did. This should never have taken so much time or effort to simply cancel an online purchase.

Another detail to take note of, is this company is not based in the United States. So if this is important to you, it is one more reason to avoid this company.

"The site was easy to navigate and, most importantly, they had the part that I needed. I checked several different places and Parts Train had the best price. Now I hope that the delivery time proves to be as good as the rest of my experience has been so far."

"It is great to find everything in auto parts that is impossible to get in other places.
I was looking for that muffler in many others places and I couldn´t get it until now.
Thanks.

"Excellent site, selection and navigation. "

"I am a repeat customer because the prices are great large selection on hard to find parts and fast shipping. I would and do recommend Parts Train to everyone"

"I chose Parts Train because I was able to enter the mailing address the way I wanted. There is a new service the post office is offering P O Box holders. We can have UPS and FedX deliver to our post office box, We just need to use the street address and the # symbol. If we use Unit, or PO Box, they will not accept the package. Parts Geek would not let me enter my address, when I Called parts Geek, they had me on hold for 25 minutes, and then they had a recording that said they don't accept phone calls. I canceled my order and tried Parts Train.
Three cheers for your shopping cart software writer.

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.