Stores > Parts Train

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Parts arrived in a short time and was exactly as shown and requested."

"I Ordered my Fuel Filler Neck from Parts Train For a great price. Nobody was even close to their price. I had it shipped overnight shipping and it STILL cost me less than other sites price before tax and shipping."

"I have used Parts Train several times and I have always been very pleased and always received fast service and great parts."

"Awful customer service, bought a bar for the front of my vehicle, arrived and I realized the brackets needing to mount it were sold seperate. I have bought the exact same type of bar in the past for a different vehicle and everything needed to mount was included, I assumed since these things were needed, they would have been included with the actual bar. On top of that, all I got from the "customer service assistant" was "it said at the bottom of the page, brackets were sold seperately. Needless to say will buy the brackets somewhere else and never do business with these clowns again. 1st and last time"

"So easy to find and order part. The best price we found anywhere!"

"Parts Train is Cool; always able to find what I need, but if I can't there is always someone available to help. Sometimes it's a matter of terminology."

"Horrible. I ordered a part recommended by my mechanic for overnight delivery on a Saturday. I called Monday because I had not received any status update and the customer service representative guaranteed delivery by Tuesday. Late Monday night I received an email saying the part is out of stock (but it was listed as in-stock on the website, which is why I ordered it) and to call their Alternative Parts department. When I called, I got a message saying that department is closed and they'll call me back Weds. In the meantime, my car is sitting in the shop.
Terrible customer service, false advertising, and direct lie from representative. I'll never order or recommend them.

"I have used Parts train off and on for the past few years. They always have the parts I need at reasonable prices. I will continue to do business with them. "

"This is the first time I am buying online from you guys and I hope your service is good, depending on that, I will come back, I love the inventory you guys have so I"ll try it out. "

"I was satisfied with Daniel the customer service agent at 11:00 pm"

"I've used them in the past and have had very good look with there delivery time and product pricing as well. Will always do business with them!"

"Yeee HAW!!!!! Easy as can be. I am sure I will get exactly what I need."

"We have found parts for our VW and Subaru here where no one else carried them and the cost is great. Shipping costs are very very reasonable. "

"I had a bad review for this company but Kendra from customer service actually made me feel much better about the whole thing!!

The part was wrong and their policy for returns is iffy but a good solid company

"Easy transaction and coupon worked. Hopefully shipping is quick."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.