• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

2015-06-22

"Wonderful. Just what I needed and happened to be in a close area for shipping. Thank you so much. My poor Baby HHR had had nothing but problems lately. Why someone chose to pry off a cover for a tail light is beyond me. You are my savior, cheaper and closer are always a plus. Thanks Guys. I now know where to get my parts. THANK YOU. AKA Gravy"

2015-06-12

"Easy to use...user friendly! Thank you!"

2015-06-08

"Hello,
Loved the ease of use of the site!!
Wished there were more active promo codes but loved the site overall! Great prices and service...:))
Thanks Parts Train,
Mike O'Rourke"

2015-06-06

"Got just what I wainted for a great price"

2015-06-05

"good service and good pricing. never had an issue"

2015-06-04

"Parts train has very good products at a very good price and the website is very easy to work with."

2015-06-01

"Fantastic service and delivery is lightning speed thanks you. Cant get the parts at a local part store as cheap or as fast"

2015-05-30

"Canada! I've just made my second purchase from this site. The layout is very simple to navigate and I haven't found any local prices that can beat, or even come close to the ones on PartsTrain.. with shipping included too.

My first order (a tail light assembly) came in perfect condition right to my door. For less than half of what the dealership would have charged me.

I highly recommend this site. It is the easiest site to look through a wide selection products that specifically fit my make and model of car for a price that is actually reasonable."

2015-05-28

"One of the quickest and easiest online order forms to work with. Great selection and pricing."

2015-05-22

"I have bought many parts from parts train and I am always satisfied with the products."

2015-05-17

"Great site very easy to use. Seldom are the sites that leave one with a fill good feeling. This one Did. Highly suggested to everyone."

2015-05-08

"It's easy to shop the site but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.
It took me 4 DAYS to get checked out!
I ALWAYS use Paypal for online shopping. They were having problems with it and after 4 days of calling and chatting and promises to get it fixed, turned over to IT and what else I ended up using my charge card because I needed the part.
I told CS I wanted to know why the problem and all I heard was please use another method to pay. Whats up with that? This site DOES USE Paypal to purchase items BTW. Next time I'll definitely go somewhere else. Even if I have to pay $5 more.
The left and right hand are blind. I advise against using them."

2015-05-08

"Prices are great. Parts are always quality and they fit. Never a bad experience."

2015-05-05

"Very helpful, thanks Got what I needed, person on chat very helpful easy check out also.
Alex Mitchell"

2015-05-02

"Love the site and products but checkout is a problem when using a separate billing and shipping address along with PayPal."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.