Stores > Parts Train

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2017-01-09

"Hi i'm so happy to shop with Parts Train,everything went easy and secure and i found what i wants thanks."

2017-01-09

Part good, delivery awful

"The part itself fit and was priced well. The delivery took way too long, but that is probably FedEx. I mention this only because Parts Train might want to look into a more efficient carrier."

2017-01-08

Great price

"Very happy with my purchase. Parts Train seems to have the lowest prices for my Ford truck parts."

2017-01-07

"Part not available still listed on line!"

2017-01-06

They deliver!

"I own an old Audi RS6. Parts are not that easy to find. I was thrilled when Parts Train had the piece that I need. At a great price too. I made the purchase and paid extra for the 2 day delivery. However, I received an email saying that they do not provide 2 day delivery for performance parts. It's not a big deal. It just made my mechanic a little anxious :)"

2017-01-06

Extremely fast delivery

"Parts Train had the best price on quality, American made ignition wires for my car. They were on my doorstep in less than five business days. Well done!"

2017-01-03

wrong part

"part was not as described and I could not use it "

2017-01-02

the mud flaps fits

"The CS rep found the right product for my wife's vehicle and they are great for the $$$"

2016-12-28

Out of stock

"The part was not in stock, can not give a review."

2016-12-27

As promised

"Great part at a great price and delivered on time. Thanks!!"

2016-12-26

Partstrain dropped the ball on this one

"I got my shiny new Shocks just as promised but when we tried to put them on, we noticed the mounting hardware was missing. Partstrain then sold me these very necessary parts for another $60. Plust two weeks of no car. All this just to cash in on hardware Autozone (and everyone else) considers part of the basic unit. Shame on you, partstrain. Your cheapness just cost you a customer."

2016-12-24

Grumpy

"Its been two weeks and my parts still haven't shipped."

2016-12-23

have not received parts

"have not received parts as of today it has been almost 3 weeks"

2016-12-23

Alfa Muffler

"Unit was as described and shipment was prompt."

2016-12-21

waste of time!!

"It seems that there are at least 3 inter connected sites that pretend to carry auto parts. I spent 3 hours ordering from one that claimed to have my part in stock only to get an email saying sorry out of stock and no hope to ever have it, then repeating the same fruitless exercise on their next site including all my shipping and billing info only to get the same sorry email. Finally went to Amazon and got my part cheaper original, not aftermarket and delivered free in 3 days. Will never shop with these folks again and you shouldn't either!!"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.