• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Great parts at great prices!"

"Partstrain always has the lowest price."

"I've been buying from Parts Train for over 13 years. I have always found them to be the least expensive for all of my unique car parts needs and it is always easy finding exactly what I need. No wasted time and no mix-ups on the parts I need. Never had a problem with my orders. It's nice to have worry-free shopping. I know what to expect every order."

"First I ordered multiple parts from Parts Train and each part came in separately about 2 to 3 days apart. Then one of the parts did not fit the vehicle, so I called Parts Train to return the part and they wanted me to pay for return shipping, until I asked to talk to a supervisor. So customer service to Parts Train is the customer getting angry then they help you. The website for Parts train is also very confusing on its parts. Some auto makers change their parts in the middle of production and you have to be carful to get the correct manufacturing date, but on Parts Train website the Fit Note dates are not clear and the part that they stated would fit my car does not, and when I called customer service to inquire about ordering the correct part they told me that I needed to got to a local parts store to get the part to be able to make sure I received the correct part. So instead of fixing the issue they just ignore the issue."

"Difficult to beat their low prices and free ground shipping!"

"Very easy to find parts, at great prices. Quick and accurate search."

"since we bought our BMW i have ordered from parts train 3 times, they have the parts that we can not find any where else. Thank you for your quality parts!!!"

"Easy to find parts at more than fair prices. Found exactly what I needed for my Grand AM fast!
Thanks parts Train.

"I ordered what turned out to be the wrong part. I went to Parts Train's online chat and found not only the returns process easy and pleasant. I was then transferred to sales who quickly found me the correct part and assisted in getting me to the right page to place my order.

An excellent experience. I have used them before and had good experiences but the true measure of customer service is when there are problems and Parts Train passed that test with flying colors.

"Great site for finding parts, especially for my older vehicles."

"I love parts train , I buy all my parts from them. I have been ordering from them since 2007. I have only had to return once and it was fast and easy."

"Parts Train has the easiest site to navigate and is easy to understand. I was very impressed, not only by the site but also by the prices and quality of the product."

"Great online customer service. Reassured me that I was getting correct part. Will definitely come here first for anything else that I need for my car!"

"I've been a auto parts professional for many years & Parts Train offers the BEST selection and hassle free shipping - I don't bother going to the local chain store unless I just need a quart of oil."

"I recently discovered Parts Train in an ebay item for sale.I called the Train ordered the parts I needed.Later that evening I needed another part for another project,went to there website ordered the parts.Very easy to use and order from there site.I will use the Parts Train every time I can.
Bob Boyd

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.