Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10

"Excellent site, selection and navigation. "

"I am a repeat customer because the prices are great large selection on hard to find parts and fast shipping. I would and do recommend Parts Train to everyone"

"I chose Parts Train because I was able to enter the mailing address the way I wanted. There is a new service the post office is offering P O Box holders. We can have UPS and FedX deliver to our post office box, We just need to use the street address and the # symbol. If we use Unit, or PO Box, they will not accept the package. Parts Geek would not let me enter my address, when I Called parts Geek, they had me on hold for 25 minutes, and then they had a recording that said they don't accept phone calls. I canceled my order and tried Parts Train.
Three cheers for your shopping cart software writer.

"Seems like a decent site, it's quick simple and easy."

"Unbelievable good prices and fast shipping. The parts are high quality and the web site is very user friendly. I was able to get the parts I needed with no hassle. I have recommended it to several friends and they have had the same experience. "

"The best site for hard to find parts! I have spent HOURS online looking for this one part and I FINALLY found it at Parts Train! This will be the ONLY website I use now for finding parts for both of my vehicles....a HUGE thank you to this great company!!!! I work in the automotive industry and will be telling EVERYONE about this website!!! Again thank you so much!!!"

"i just ordered and the selection process was easy, the check out was easy, the order was a quick send to my email. im hoping installation and quality is as easy "

"I have been using PartsTrain.com for several years on several different cars and trucks, I always get what I need when I need it and the quality is always outstanding."

"Am returning customer. Highly competitive prices and the first place I look for when ordering parts for my vehicle. Excellent shipping speed with actual delivery dates before estimated delivery date. Always accurate when ordering parts. A very positive shopping experience. Highly recommended. "

"I found the right radiator at a affordable price. This a all aluminum radiator, no plastic tanks!!!! "

"Parts Trains web site was a breeze to get through and find what I needed. Kemp, a service person on live chat was very helpful and found me exactly what I needed. Great prices and great service. Thank you all so very much. A Satisfied Customer."

"I have done work with this company before and they have always treated me right no matter what the problem. Their prices are great and they always stand behind their producta"

"We are a small specialized shop always on the hunt for the best deals of quality OEM parts as quickly as possible.
Shopping here was quick and easy. Just the right parts at a reasonable rate.

"Best auto parts site on the Web! Great prices, fast delivery, easy website...what's not to love?"

"Had the low price advertised but added a handling charge in the last step which brought price up to the same as competitor making the new account process to get lower price frustrating when I could of just ordered from my usual supplier."

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.