• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

"I previously purchased a dash replacement for my 1999 Dodge Ram as there wasn't much left of the original. Seems all of these Dodges had garbage for dashes as they all cracked after a short time. I ordered the cover on here as it was cheapest for a replacement and not just a cover. The part itself is fine... except it doesn't match the color. If you look inside the door jam when you open the drivers door you will see a plate... look for the "TRM" number at the bottom right as it will have a code. That code is the exact color you need. Mine happened to stand for granite. As you will see there is no such instructions on this site. Maybe if you call someone there may be able to help match it up exact for you but don't assume, I should have known better. This site explains it fully. The site is dash covers plus dot com (all together w/ no spaces but I wrote it like that because usually these reviews won't allow a direct link) when you get into the site look to the left toolbar and go down to the fourth option "Dodge ABS Dash Overlays & More" that is the page that has the explanation on it once you scroll down a bit. I don't know anything about that company and am not recommending it nor am I not. I simply found this important info on it that I WISH I seen before I ordered this generic "gray" from parts train.
The term "buyer beware" never has stood for more than it does today when you find ineptness in what seems to be all companies as the vast majority of the workforce today is ignorant, lazy, and downright unfit for their position. Do your homework when buying anything today.

"The best prices on the internet hands down."

"I have used this service a number of times over the past few years. I'm highly impressed with the ease of finding the parts I need for various vehicles. I'm enthusiastic about the quality of the customer service. I ordered the wrong part for my Blazer and even though it was my fault, they went out of their way to get the right part to me in a hurry. The parts are good quality, the descriptions are accurate, and the prices are more than fair. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to everyone. I don't usually endorse companies or services, but good quality service deserves recognition. "

"Was fast and easy to fine tailgate with hardware and price seemed fair so I ordered it today. It has not arrived of course but reviews looked like if it comes damaged it will be replaced promptly. That probably itself sold me on the item."

"A good selection of parts for each item i have needed, and VERY reasonable shipping charges, with ability to track shipments so you KNOW when to expect delivery... All contact on phone has been fast and efficient and helpful... Thanks.. Bob"

"Great store and the customer service was above superb!
I will order again and a special thank you to George who was truly helpful!

"I had been searching everywhere for over 6 hours for a a part for my Plymouth Laser 1991. NO ONE had the part I needed until I continued my search and came across this website. The service agent was very knowledgeable and helped me get the exact part I needed to keep this great car running. I am SO happy and can't wait to get this vehicle going again. They just don't make them like they used to. I have bookmarked this website so if ever I need another part, I 'll know EXACTLY where to go. I am SO thankful for your store!"

"I have used Parts Train in the past and like their service. I can purchase quality replacement car parts at 1/4 to 1/5 a dealer's price."

"I love this store! The first I ordered through e bay (which said it would fit) but the exhaust sensor connector didn't fit, I e mailed the sales team and within 24 hours I had a return shipping label to send the part back. Every once in awhile a part isn't going to be right, and not having to jump through hoops to get my money back/the correct part is what will keep me shopping here, good customer service always wins in my book."

"Called to cancel order BEFORE tracking number was sent...which by they're website you can do. Got the run around that "they could not find the DOOR" that I had ordered. Was told to call back when tracking number was sent. Called and was then told that I would have to wait 24 hours to get a return started. This company does nothing but lie and scam to get your money. I HIGHLY recommend shopping elsewhere. Found same part on RockAuto cheaper and with less shipping cost."

"Parts Train has a complete website where you can find the correct spare part you are looking for. It´s easy and clear, and there are a wide variety of alternatives to choice."

"partstrain has the best value in parts and their online system is easy to use."

"I easily found what I needed and the ordering process was simple. "

"Wonderful. Just what I needed and happened to be in a close area for shipping. Thank you so much. My poor Baby HHR had had nothing but problems lately. Why someone chose to pry off a cover for a tail light is beyond me. You are my savior, cheaper and closer are always a plus. Thanks Guys. I now know where to get my parts. THANK YOU. AKA Gravy"

"Easy to use...user friendly! Thank you!"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.