• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"The webpage was easy to browse and find what I wanted. Once I found everything it was a quick check out."

"They offered a 5% discount but didn t give me an opportunity to use it"

"Parts Train was easy to navigate. I was happy to find the part that I was looking for. I didn't expect to find it so quickly. I would recommend this site to friends and family. I search several sites before finding the part that I was looking for at Parts Train "

"Very easy to order parts. Less expensive than other sites. Has hard to find parts."

"Love this sight, use it to find most anything for my customers and save them allot of money"

"Great service Great Parts Great Price"

"It was easy, quick and super in-expensive. Thanks again"

"first time user, great assistance in chat--easy sitye to use."

"i have always had a great experience with parts train ordering and their products are of great quality!!! not many auto parts sellers can match their prices either !!! they are number one in my book. "

"Great parts at great prices!"

"Partstrain always has the lowest price."

"I've been buying from Parts Train for over 13 years. I have always found them to be the least expensive for all of my unique car parts needs and it is always easy finding exactly what I need. No wasted time and no mix-ups on the parts I need. Never had a problem with my orders. It's nice to have worry-free shopping. I know what to expect every order."

"First I ordered multiple parts from Parts Train and each part came in separately about 2 to 3 days apart. Then one of the parts did not fit the vehicle, so I called Parts Train to return the part and they wanted me to pay for return shipping, until I asked to talk to a supervisor. So customer service to Parts Train is the customer getting angry then they help you. The website for Parts train is also very confusing on its parts. Some auto makers change their parts in the middle of production and you have to be carful to get the correct manufacturing date, but on Parts Train website the Fit Note dates are not clear and the part that they stated would fit my car does not, and when I called customer service to inquire about ordering the correct part they told me that I needed to got to a local parts store to get the part to be able to make sure I received the correct part. So instead of fixing the issue they just ignore the issue."

"Difficult to beat their low prices and free ground shipping!"

"Very easy to find parts, at great prices. Quick and accurate search."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.