Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"Very easy to navigate and find the part(s) I required at the right price. Very user friendly and recommended to anyone needing parts for there vehicle."

"Shipping is not the cheapest, I like free shipping. However the price is well worth it if you want your part quickly. I have ALWAYS gotten my part within 2 - 3 days. Also their inventory is pretty extensive. Prices are toward the low range of what you'll find on the internet."

"Excellent prices. Check-out was a little frustrating, problems connecting with pay-pal and kept dropping phone number"

"Ordering is always a hassle with your website. I live in a small town that has no mail delivery and smiled mailing address is a PO Box. You must walk to the post office to get your mail. Mail addressed to the house number is more often than not because of incompetence of the Postal Service returned. For package delivery such as UPS you do need a street address which I try to provide your system kicks out everything with red flags. My mailing address for the credit card is the PO Box number and you will raise a red flag if I don't use that. We just go around in circles.It shouldn't be this hard to buy a simple driver-side mirror. I very often lose patience and cancel the whole order."

"Checked price from dealer and price was outrageous. Stumbled upon this website thru google and very pleased i did. Was not going to pay dealer price and lived with it since i bought this vehicle. Thank you for this website and now i can enjoy opening and closing my back windows. Thanks again!! "

"Jimmy parts Train is a wonderful website to buy parts I have borrow ports from them before no trouble good website to search for your part for your vehicle."

"Easy to use web site. Very good prices."

"Parts Train had the best prices and very easy to find what I needed."

"Very easy to navigate website. Have purchased multiple times. Quick shipping and great products. Keep up the excellent work! "

"excellant web page, easy to find parts and great prices. i work on cars all the time, i will definitely be back again."

"Checkout needs a lot of work.
1) - took five times to have the credit and shipping filled in - site kept deleting portions of it (different fields each time) after hitting send
2) - no way to send information or comments to Parts Train
3) - shipper is abysmal - went out FedEx who turned it over to G** D***** US Snail who will not deliver packages to rural routes which do not fit in mailbox - still have not received the parts ordered - wanted to have it shipped UPS ground, signature required. Once again, fighting with postmaster over non-delivery of packages.

"It was very easy to find the parts that I was looking for. The cost were much less that the regular auto shops as well. I'm writing this immediately after my order but, if all the parts fit like they should, I will definitely use the site again to get the rest of what I need. "

"I haven't received my order just yet, but the checkout process was very easy. Great site and amazing prices, cheap shipping."

"parts train website is easy to use and fast and i always find what i need at parts train and the prices either can't be beat or hard to beat. i like that i can come to one site and find everything i need. typical man lol"

"Parts Train's website is easy to navigate. They offer multiple brands at different price ranges."

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.