Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"Quick and easy. Found the parts I needed and reviews that helped me make my decision. Couldn't be easier."

"Cheapest I could find on the internet for a Denso AC compressor. Easy ordering process. Just need to wait and see how fast the delivery is now!"

"Great prices! Site is easy to navigate, though it seemed a little sluggish."

"I have ordered from this website twice now and both times have been very pleased with their service and products. Products ship when they are supposed to and orders go through in a quick manner. I would recommend this site to anyone needing parts for their car at a decent price."

"always easy to use find and save big on any part i have ever needed thanks parts train."

"Excellent service, Excellent Price, use, is a very good."

"Website was a somewhat difficult to navigate. After inputting my pertinence on vehicle, both the categories as well as the parts links were not broad enough to find what I was looking for. When I then entered my part name in the search window, it gave me odd non choices when it couldn't find the correct part for my particular year/make/model..I would in general give more categories and/or subcategories to easier navigate to the specific part, instead of wading through 10's of pages of possible choices. Thank you."

"Website was clear and easy to use. Functioned well."

"Parts Train was easy to use and I was able to find what I was looking for without any problems. I searched many auto parts stores and had no success until I found Parts Train. I will definitely place in my favorites and will refer my friends to this site."

"Great product selection, good prices, fast shipment and great customer service."

1999LIGHTNING's Avatar
SOUTH CAROLINA

"I have ordered from this company in the past. Most orders were filled promptly. Had an issue with an order last month but payment was refunded after I had to get in touch with the proper party. I'm trying them again and I hope that this order is not screwed up."

"Purchased 4 parts for my Pontiac G6 for WAY less than the insurance company appraised. Very impressed they had the parts, they were innexpensive, and they were very helpful and knowledgeable"

"this is a good website. parts are easy to find. and pretty much the only online store that'll send parts to where i live. up by the oil fields in North Slope Alaska"

"Check out was quick and easy. Part Train was $20 less than two other websites, for the exact same product. It may take longer to arrive, but I am not in a hurry, so it worked out well for me."

"Having a drawing to reference always makes it easier to to identify and find parts for any mechanical system. Although the site was easy to move through it would have been much easier to just look at the drawing and tag the parts needed."

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.