Stores > Parts Train

Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-02-10

Car parts made easy

"Have been buying parts from them for over 5 years. Part are high quality and generally fit well. The few times that parts did not fit I have always had a good experience in returning them back to Parts Train."

This review was modified by Menno10 on February 10 2016 12:05:13 PM

2016-01-31

fast and dependable!

"I always get my parts fast and at a great price! i can find almost everything i need here in stock! i will continue to use them as long as i can! "

This review was modified by rickykissinger on January 31 2016 10:21:19 AM

2016-01-26

Parts Train is Wallet Drain.

"Worst internet company I have ever encountered. Bought headlight units.
Company did not show two models and then refused to restock or refund. Company representative told me to resell them on eBay. Shop at your own
Risk! I recommend any other parts site.
Mine was a $400 lesson.

This review was modified by JakeKoza on January 26 2016 03:01:37 PM

2016-01-15

Worst exchange policy

"I needed a exchange for my car radiator they said that they will be shipping by FedEx ground but sent by using other means
The products which they sell are of low quality they go bad
The representative are very arrogant

This review was modified by Kalyan123 on January 15 2016 08:40:13 PM

2016-01-12

"An awesome shopping experience. Parts Train had exactly what I needed and it was very easy to find. The price was very affordable and the shipping was surprisingly reasonable. I will shop here again when I need parts."

2016-01-06

"so far safe and good. Parts a little slow on delivery but customer service it good. "

2015-12-30

"This site made it simple, easy, and efficient to get my truck bed liner. It even gave me the dimensions so that I could ensure it would securely fit in my vehicle!"

This review was modified by liberty0522 on December 30 2015 07:15:11 PM

2015-12-29

"I found Partstrain.com when another well advertised site did't have a critical part that I needed. The prices have been better and the service just as good if not better than some of the other sites that I've used. I hope that Partstrain.com continues to provide the excellent prices and service that I have come to depend on. "

This review was modified by scotth1228 on December 29 2015 01:47:21 PM

2015-12-16

"IMO the best online parts store. Best prices in the US."

This review was modified by helspawn70 on December 16 2015 04:02:05 PM

2015-12-15

"I did have some trouble entering my billing and shipping address, as well as my credit card info. I had to enter info several times before it was taken."

2015-12-12

"Easy to set up a base of vehicles in your garage, so you can keep that info for future use. Nice option.
Good parts finder and shows all parts at all price points available.
Economical and good shipping rates.

2015-12-10

"I have had a good history with parts ordering from parts train"

This review was modified by rncurtis on December 10 2015 01:59:59 PM

2015-12-10

"Have used them in the past and will continue in the future"

2015-12-01

"Have used this company a few times haven't had any issues as of yet. I can find all the parts I need for all of my vehicles here. I also get my parts when they say they are gonna show up. "

2015-12-01

"the on line help was great! Thanks, Robert"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.