Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"Having a drawing to reference always makes it easier to to identify and find parts for any mechanical system. Although the site was easy to move through it would have been much easier to just look at the drawing and tag the parts needed."

"I've used Parts Train on several occasion for parts very hard to find, and they've never let me down. I always find the part that I want and is available, and it's gets delivered to me as promised."

"Great find for much need parts. The process is clear and precise. Shipping costs are amazing."

"The web site is very easy to navigate. And there are LOTS of parts, which is great.

One note; double-check the exact part that you need before ordering. It will save you time and, possibly, money.

As of now, I will be a repeat customer!

"Utilized the "Live Chat" in hopes to get more information about a part and the rep only directed me back to the vague description that caused me to call in the first place. Glad he did cause I ended that chat and was determined to spend my money elsewhere. As I was searching for another supplier, I stumbled upon www.carparts.com and found my part for almost half of what Partstrain.com wanted. Thanks Arnold "

"Very easy to navigate and find the part(s) I required at the right price. Very user friendly and recommended to anyone needing parts for there vehicle."

"Shipping is not the cheapest, I like free shipping. However the price is well worth it if you want your part quickly. I have ALWAYS gotten my part within 2 - 3 days. Also their inventory is pretty extensive. Prices are toward the low range of what you'll find on the internet."

"Excellent prices. Check-out was a little frustrating, problems connecting with pay-pal and kept dropping phone number"

"Ordering is always a hassle with your website. I live in a small town that has no mail delivery and smiled mailing address is a PO Box. You must walk to the post office to get your mail. Mail addressed to the house number is more often than not because of incompetence of the Postal Service returned. For package delivery such as UPS you do need a street address which I try to provide your system kicks out everything with red flags. My mailing address for the credit card is the PO Box number and you will raise a red flag if I don't use that. We just go around in circles.It shouldn't be this hard to buy a simple driver-side mirror. I very often lose patience and cancel the whole order."

"Checked price from dealer and price was outrageous. Stumbled upon this website thru google and very pleased i did. Was not going to pay dealer price and lived with it since i bought this vehicle. Thank you for this website and now i can enjoy opening and closing my back windows. Thanks again!! "

"Jimmy parts Train is a wonderful website to buy parts I have borrow ports from them before no trouble good website to search for your part for your vehicle."

"Easy to use web site. Very good prices."

"Parts Train had the best prices and very easy to find what I needed."

"Very easy to navigate website. Have purchased multiple times. Quick shipping and great products. Keep up the excellent work! "

"excellant web page, easy to find parts and great prices. i work on cars all the time, i will definitely be back again."

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.