Parts Train Reviews - page 2 - partstrain.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 638 reviews

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"I finally found the part I needed for my F250, a tailgate protector at a great price. No issues with the sales transaction. My only issue is that I received another confirmation today showing my costs, and it had a $2.50 handling fee that was not included in my original order. I think they should show all cost when you finalize the order. It's not much, but it's the principal of it.

"Couldn't have been any easier to find and order the parts I needed. The price was a very pleasant surprise,so inexpensive. I am a happy camper."

"Very pleasant shopping online with Partstrain. Always find the things I need to make my ride a little better.
Thanks So Much!
Scott Wylie,TX

"Easy to find items I could not find on other sites."

Rating 6/103/5

"simple enough to navigate and find part."

"Great experience. Very helpful, Martin and Salvador via CHAT. Great price and available in one spot and a bonus, they ship to Alberta, Canada. Thanks gentlemen."

"I ordered an inside door handle for my truck. It arrived four days later. It was a perfect fit. The price for the part ($4.35) was reasonable. The charge for shipping ($6.19) and handling ($1.49) was not. Overall, though, it was well worth it. The site was easier to navigate than the others that I visited while looking for the part."

"I have used Parts Train foe several years, now. They are Always on point with the right equipment and deliver on time. Very pleased. Just wish their coupons would last longer."

"Parts train was fast and easy to use not to mention the prices are great I searched for my part online and Parts Train had the best price by far."

"Parts Train for me is awesome, always recieve exactly what I need at a great price compared to other sites I've shopped at and never had an issue with their customer service or product. Have reccomended it to all my friends and family"

"Quick easy and way cheaper.taaa daaa"

"Parts Train website is easy to navigate to find the parts I need. Their shipping is timely all at a good price. Their customer service is great as well "

"Always in stock! Fast processing. Items are always as described! Thank you, thank you!"

sabredoll's Avatar
Denver
Rating 8/104/5

"Pretty easy to navigate and I found the parts for my old truck within minutes. The only problem I encountered was when I was entering my mailing address. There was a problem with the unit # not being accepted as a real address and I had to enter it by hand. Not too bad. "

"I like the large selection and brands available. The checkout was quite easy too"