• Address: 7249 Whipple Ave. NW North Canton, OH 44720

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Provantage had everything I needed at good prices, and shipped it to me expediently."

"Ordering was easy and item came on time"

"Very quick delivery and the products was as advertised. I merely need to e-mail a request for an actual copy of my sales invoice and I will be completely satisfied.
D.S

"Easy to use website for finding the right product, sign-in and checkout.
Super quick and accurate service. Placed order late Tuesday night, had product early Thursday Morning, all using standard shipping. Plus prices are very competitive. Will absolutely use PROADVANTAGE in the future.

"Excellent order status update, fast shipping. little problem with shopping cart not showing the correct subtotal after updating the quantity of the item. this may be browser related no big deal. A+++"

"Quick turn around and excellent product availability! Consistently consistent!"

"Haven't had a bad experience since we became customers."

"Product and price is good, although it's not a provantage product. Shipping was worst. FedEx left the box sit out in the rain as it poured all afternoon right on the package. I could put my hand through the box, it was that soaked! Luckily the product from the mfg. wrapped most of the components inside plastic bags. Probably never shop here again. There is NOadvantage to using PROadvantage!"

"I ordered a 1-year security service license (CSG) for my Sonicwall appliance. Best price by far, fast-email confirmation and fast e-mail delivery of license key."

"Ordered the product and it was delivered in 3 days. Very quick and item was packaged fine with tracking and delivery time provided."

"Items shipped very fast and the products arrived just as described."

"The best company never any problems with shipping or items.
The shipping is very fast and most of the time before the delivery date.
Prices are great just saved over $50.00 on open box HP printer which was brand new.

"I am very satisfied with the process, delivery, and product."

"Your web site worked flawlessly and the printer arrived within two days. Outstanding!"

"I was a repeat customer until...

I made an order with them and it was cancelled. The cancellation email cited "erroneous pricing". By the time I received my cancellation notice it was too late to order with another vendor. It's not likely I will be shopping with Provantage again.

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.