• Address: 7249 Whipple Ave. NW North Canton, OH 44720

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I've been purchasing from Provantage for a number of years. The products are of the highest quality and the prices are always competitive. I always check Provantage first because I know if they have it, I won't find a better deal."

"I have purchased a few items from Provantage and have been pleased with every purchase. The shipping times are fast and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. I will continue to purchase from them."

"Pricing was good, shipping cost was fair. Product arrived on time!

Thank you.

"this service was excellent"

"Got the Brother ink cartridges and am very satisfied with the prompt service and the price. Will order again. Thanks.
I did pay with my credit card and it's the only item that I have ordered on line in a long time. My credit card company called me and said that, someone charged two items on my card that constituted fraud. I hope that nobody in your company inadvertently gave out my number.

"Easy to purchase from this company, on-time quick shipping, You want to be treated with the most respect, try this store."

"Excellent price, Quick delivery"

"Part sent was for M55 and similar models, not M50 as it was advertised. No picture on website, so no way to tell it was incompatible until it was received. Not worth the trouble to send it back."

"I have found that Provantage is the number one site for UPS's, Surge Protectors, Hard Drives, USP Hubs, Firewalls, Ethernet and even Antennas. Their site is one of the most user friendly I have visited and I have been buying for over 15 years. If you don't see your item, they will try to special order it for you. Thanks Provantage."

"Website is easy to navigate and place orders on-line."

"While having great prices, Provantage is clearly the company to avoid. They mostly sell business oriented equipment/service, and that requires at least some product knowledge and support. Provantage employees lack knowledge, provide no support, and to top it off - don't care at all.

Do NOT expect any on time tracking information from the company
Do NOT expect any product knowledge or support, the last order issue they supposed (and promised) to fix I begged them to fix for many days. After getting tired to ask them to do it, I was able to resolve it with the manufacturer direct within 5 minutes.

Do expect attitude from their customer service reps. Plenty of it sometimes. It seems that buyers' calls annoy Provantage a lot.

Even with their great prices - it is much better to avoid them at all costs, and do business with company that cares. Especially for business products.

"Needed these hard to source parts, and they were on my doorstep within two business days using ground ship. Excellent service!"

"Item arrived broken, which I don't think was their fault as there was a big mark in the box. On their website it says they do refurbs, so I asked, did I get new or refurb because it was supposed to be new. NO ANSWERS. However, I returned it the very next morning -overnight- and was told in email several times it would be credited. Then was told it would take 10-20 days to get into their 'system' and then ANOTHER 10-20 days to show on my AMEX! I said a month after you have received the item you are telling me I won't have a credit? They have been extremely difficult. It is pulling teeth to get information. And here I sit even though I returned the item overnight the very next morning still awaiting any word. The last contact was I checked in again and she said even though I had a tracking of it being received, they can do nothing until the 'warehouse' tells them its in which can be up to 20 days. I also said I would complain and ask for a hold with AMEX and she said I could " but AMEX knows it takes time to return". Never again. As far as I am concerned, that $400 some dollars is being held as ransom until they decide to return it and I can't buy anything else."

"Provantage's pricing was very good and delivery was prompt."

"Provantage had everything I needed at good prices, and shipped it to me expediently."

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.