• Address: 7249 Whipple Ave. NW North Canton, OH 44720

Product & services pricing Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Very quick response. Received items much quicker than I expected. Would definitely used them again."

"My order arrived packaged well and in a timely manner. No complaints"

"Always a very good experience with PROVANTAGE!!! Love the low prices!!!!"

"received product promptly, excellant pricing"

"Always quick delivery. Great products every time."

"Provantage had my order filled and shipped within the hour. I would have received it in three days with ground shipping, but FedEx did a poor job of handling the package. I would have given 5 stars if a better shipping carrier had been used. FedEx placed my package on a truck for delivery three different times before bringing it to my residence, and refused to let me pick it up beforehand. Aside from the shipping, Provantage did a fantastic job."

"I've been purchasing from Provantage for a number of years. The products are of the highest quality and the prices are always competitive. I always check Provantage first because I know if they have it, I won't find a better deal."

"I have purchased a few items from Provantage and have been pleased with every purchase. The shipping times are fast and the customer service is very friendly and helpful. I will continue to purchase from them."

"Pricing was good, shipping cost was fair. Product arrived on time!

Thank you.

"this service was excellent"

"Got the Brother ink cartridges and am very satisfied with the prompt service and the price. Will order again. Thanks.
I did pay with my credit card and it's the only item that I have ordered on line in a long time. My credit card company called me and said that, someone charged two items on my card that constituted fraud. I hope that nobody in your company inadvertently gave out my number.

"Easy to purchase from this company, on-time quick shipping, You want to be treated with the most respect, try this store."

"Excellent price, Quick delivery"

"Part sent was for M55 and similar models, not M50 as it was advertised. No picture on website, so no way to tell it was incompatible until it was received. Not worth the trouble to send it back."

"I have found that Provantage is the number one site for UPS's, Surge Protectors, Hard Drives, USP Hubs, Firewalls, Ethernet and even Antennas. Their site is one of the most user friendly I have visited and I have been buying for over 15 years. If you don't see your item, they will try to special order it for you. Thanks Provantage."

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.