• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"EASY TO ORDER, SHIPPED & ARRIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER."

"Wow! Great price, super fast delivery. Will definitely use again."

"Good prices and prompt shipping."

"Fast shipping and everything was as it should be. Good price on the items I ordered"

"I've just gotta say that Provantage.com surprised me. I was looking for a certain Acer monitor which the manufacturer had recently deeply discounted. Within a few hours EVERYBODY was sold out and many places were now attempting to guide customers to other models and/or brands that weren't nearly the value as the monitor that I was seeking. I feared that I had missed the boat! However, I continued scouring the Net and happily, discovered PROVANTAGE.COM. They not only had plenty of that exact monitor I was looking for in stock, their price was only slightly higher than the blow out price being offered by other online merchants. Talk about doin' the happy dance! Shipping was free and fast and my order of two 24" monitors arrived in immaculate condition. I love these Acer monitors (you know...the ones I thought I had let get away?)! Thank you, PROVANTAGE!"

"Always accurate description, great service, quick delivery, what could be better."

"Everything Was Fine. Good Price. Fast Ordering. Quick Shipping. No Complaints At All!!!"

"I ordered online and my order arrived quickly and just as I ordered. The price for my Oki Data printer products were the lowest that I found and were even recommended by Oki Data. I will go to Provantage to order supplies in the future."

"Would of have 5 stars but unless you know what your searching for on the website, is a bit difficult."

"Simple to order. Shipping was quicker and cheaper than from other retailers that I was checking."

"My computers were delivered much faster than I expected. On the phone the staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. I will buy from them again."

"Provantage had what I needed, the best price and quick shipping. "

"fast service, good merchandise"

"Provantage never let me down. The package was shipped on the same day that I submitted the order and arrived as promised. "

"Always have what I need in stock!!"

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.