Stores > Provantage LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-10-27

"Fast shipping. Quick on notification of order. "

2015-10-26

"The item I ordered arrived on time and in perfect conditions.

2015-10-25

"I order my item online and receive an email when it ships. Couldn't be easier! "

2015-10-23

"The WACOM pens were exactly what I needed to replace the lost pens. Good product, great price - what else do you need?"

2015-10-22

"ProVantage portal is and excellent source for everything related to technology and more.
I buy for more than 160 stores and used to price printer, cables, monitors, battery backup, network related devices, etc., from many places. I still check, like Ronald Reagan said: Trust but Verify ;-)
but more and more ProVantage delivers consistently.
I couple of times a delivery issue occurs (not directly under the control of ProV) and they help with the situation.
delivery charge could be a tad less but if you need a nearly perfect partner to help you with technology related equipment ProVantage is the place.

2015-10-21

"Amazing service! 5 stars across the board. Price, product, shipping and service all top notch! Thank you for such a pleasant buying experience!"

2015-10-21

"I always have a good experience with Provantage when I purchase from them. They deliver the product "as advertised" and the packaging is top-knotch. I will certainly continue to do business with them!"

2015-10-19

"Provantage had what I was looking for at a competitive prive."

2015-10-19

"Provantage always delivers as promised. Great company to partner with.

2015-10-18

"I ORDERED TWO MINUTEMAN 1000 UPS UNITS , THE ITEMS ARE IN STOCK BUT THE ORDER IS STILL PENDING AT THE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE AND THERE IS NO FIRM SHIP DATE. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE TIME ."

2015-10-06

"Amazing experience with this company. We had screwed up what ink we needed and the customer service person contacted everyone to try to get the order stopped so we could still get our delivery in time. !! "

2015-10-06

"Provantage is my go to place for the best price and availability of products. Delivery is quick and great customer service."

2015-09-30

"I received everything really fast. All the component were as described in the webpage."

2015-09-22

"Got the Lexmark parts and installation instructions. "

2015-09-17

"shipping was very fast...product was as expected as I have ordered this product before. checkout and pricing was very good on their website. will definitely order again."

Share Provantage LLC's store rating

Provantage LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provantage LLC is a merchant member
Provantage LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.