PROVANTAGE Corporation Reviews - page 4 - provantage.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 2,525 reviews

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,698)

"I am very happy with using Provantage they have quick shipping and I get notifications along the way with good pricing."

"Provantage does a good job. Prices are good. They have lots of items. Searching for items could use a tweak, particularly toner and drums."

"Great service and order fulfillment!"

"I couldnt have asked or expected better service from a vendor. The entire transaction was trouble free and effortless. From ordering to product delivery...perfect!"

"Easy to navigate and quick delivery!"

"As usual....... all items were delivered and worked out great.
Thanks Provantatge!!

"Awesome!!!!
Couldn't of asked for a better experience

"Great company to do business with, fast service!!!!!!! Will definitely be back!!"

"My order was filled and shipped very quickly. Very satisfied with Provantage!"

"Very smooth transaction. Quick delivery. I will definitely be dealing with Provantage again."

"I can always count upon Provantage providing me with 5-star service on my orders. They keep me up to date on the progress of my order. I placed my order on a Sunday. By Monday morning, my order had already been sent to their warehouse and by that evening it was already on its way to me. It arrived soon after. The best part of Provantage is their incredible customer service. They are very quick to respond to my questions. I was ordering three WD Red 3-TB hard drives. I was concerned about having a drive damaged during shipment. With other internet stores, if you receive an item that is DOA, the customer has to pay for return shipping. Provantage pays the return shipping on DOA items. Happily, my drives tested perfect upon installation, but I had the comfort of knowing that if there were a problem, I would be taken care of by Provantage. "

"Quick shipping. Thank you Provantage...."

"Purchase experience is always great with Provantage and shipping is fast arriving in two days with economy ground."

"Convenient, on-time, in-full, right-the-first-time. It doesn't get better than that!"

"I received the order quickly and the price was very competitive."