Stores > Provantage LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-11-02

"Fast shipping, great prices!"

2015-10-30

"Quality Merchandise, delivered on time, courteous people on the phone, Great!"

2015-10-28

"Fast Shipping and super service.
A +++++++++++++

2015-10-28

"Normally they ship the same day, but in this case they showed 62 in stock and one week later the product (UPS) had not shipped. I cancelled the order, but it took almost another week to get the order cancelled. I did place an order for a different product and it shipped the same day and got here in two days. That is the reason the score went up to 3 stars."

2015-10-28

"It is very easy to order from Provantage. I found exactly what I wanted and received the product within 2 days. Very Satisfied!"

morcowbel293's Avatar

Davenport, IA
2015-10-28

"At first I was very happy with the selection and pricing. I needed an item next day. The item showed "In Stock", so I ordered and paid for next day-AM shipping. The next day I was informed that the product was "In-Stock" at a remote warehouse, and whenever they decided to ship, it would arrive the next morning. Canceled order. Will not order again."

2015-10-27

"When I place an order on the web and receive what I ordered within 2 days, I' can't ask for better!"

2015-10-27

"Fast shipping. Quick on notification of order. "

2015-10-26

"The item I ordered arrived on time and in perfect conditions.

2015-10-25

"I order my item online and receive an email when it ships. Couldn't be easier! "

2015-10-23

"The WACOM pens were exactly what I needed to replace the lost pens. Good product, great price - what else do you need?"

2015-10-22

"ProVantage portal is and excellent source for everything related to technology and more.
I buy for more than 160 stores and used to price printer, cables, monitors, battery backup, network related devices, etc., from many places. I still check, like Ronald Reagan said: Trust but Verify ;-)
but more and more ProVantage delivers consistently.
I couple of times a delivery issue occurs (not directly under the control of ProV) and they help with the situation.
delivery charge could be a tad less but if you need a nearly perfect partner to help you with technology related equipment ProVantage is the place.

2015-10-21

"Amazing service! 5 stars across the board. Price, product, shipping and service all top notch! Thank you for such a pleasant buying experience!"

2015-10-21

"I always have a good experience with Provantage when I purchase from them. They deliver the product "as advertised" and the packaging is top-knotch. I will certainly continue to do business with them!"

2015-10-19

"Provantage had what I was looking for at a competitive prive."

Share Provantage LLC's store rating

Provantage LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provantage LLC is a merchant member
Provantage LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.